Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I wrote an imagine for a girl -- she liked it so idk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

I wrote an imagine for a girl -- she liked it so idk  Empty
PostSubject: I wrote an imagine for a girl -- she liked it so idk    I wrote an imagine for a girl -- she liked it so idk  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 am

The clocked ticked slowly, the second hoof moving slower with each passing second. “Gahh…” Dani groaned, leaning forward onto her desk. It was Valentine’s Day and all she wanted to do was see Harry, but there were two mane problems with that. One, Harry was on tour, and two, she was in class. Dani glanced up at the clock again for a time check. To the filly’s dismay, the clock hadn’t even moved by thirty seconds. The class had just started and she was already dying.
“Alright, so if you’ll all please turn to page twenty-nine in your textbooks for a qui-” At that moment, Dani checked out. She was done listening. Dani scooted down into her desk, cradling her textbook in her lap. The book was angled so she could watch her iPhone for any news of Harry. While she was scrolling through twitter, she missed the knock at the door.
“Dani,” a voice called.
“Huh, whaa?” Dani answered, looking away from her phone for a moment. Her gaze flickered to the front of the classroom where her teacher was standing, but when she realized that she was being called from the door, she glanced over. “You have somepony here to see you,” her teacher said, trying to contain a smile. Dani cocked her head slightly in confusion. Suddenly, a colt stepped through the door and into the room, tugging on his curls.
Dani’s face lit up. “Harry…” she breathed, standing up out of her chair. The fillies in her class watched with envy as Dani practically sprinted over to the popstar. Only then did she realize that he wasn’t empty-hoofed. He was holding white roses and a card, with a six-string strapped to his back. “Harry,” Dani said again, her eyes shining with tears of happiness. “You really didn’t have to,” she was grinning.
“Yeah, I did, love.. it’s Valentine’s Day,” he said, handing the smiling filly her flowers and the card. Harry leaned in, giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek. His lips were soft and tasted subtly of Starbucks. He pulled away, making Dani feel alone again. Harry pulled the guitar around to his front and strummed the beginning chords of One Thing.
Behind her, the entire class was grinning and snapping pictures like mad, probably blowing up Twitter. At that moment, Dani didn’t care. All she could see was her coltfriend in front of her, beginning to sing one of her favorite songs.
“I’ve tried playin’ it cool, but when I’m lookin’ at you…” Harry’s voice was sweet and gentle, ringing out in the classroom. Dani couldn’t stop smiling, not to mention she couldn’t stop the tears from running down her cheeks out of happiness. “You make my heart race.”
Back to top Go down

I wrote an imagine for a girl -- she liked it so idk
Page 1 of 1