Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is] Empty
PostSubject: Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is]   Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Do you have what it takes?
Hello from me, Moon, and Faye! The Cabin Leaders are organizing a chariot race, in which cabin six is participating. We need two chariot drivers to ride the chariot. Faye will slip in if we don't get enough people signed up. However, I encourage you all to apply! I'm sure you guys will be great at representing Cabin Six! I'll be accepting nominations until Thursday, November 8th. Then we will have a two day voting period, to determined which people will be racing. All of the nomination applications will be posted along with the poll, so you know how to base your choices. There are a few requirements for the drivers however...

REQUIREMENTS
1). - You must be at least 12. We don't want anyone younger than that competing.
2). - You must be signed up in the Cabin Six Roster. If not, check out the library and PM me! You're character would be put on the list ASAP.
3). - You must be active, so that you can rp in the race all the time. We don't want to have nobody representing our cabin.
4). - You must follow all site rules, which shouldn't be all that difficult.

NOMINATIONS:
To enter into being a driver, please fill out this form an PM it to be before the morning of November 8th!
Code:
Name: [full, please]
What Makes you a Good Driver: [Simple enough]
Experience: [Has our character ever ridden in a chariot? Do they own horses?]
Username: [Just a Nickname or whatever you wish to be called]

Thanks for reading!

~ Moon and Faye

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is]   Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm going to continue to be open to chariot applications! We wouldn't want Faye driving would we? [oh god that sounds scary]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is]   Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 am

Since the chariot race deadline has been push back, we could always use more subscriptions. There are two at the moment, but the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is]   Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Racers [Chariot, that is]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: