Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blu

Blu

I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o Empty
PostSubject: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Character Roster:

✘     Alexis Castle, Apollo, Fifteen
✘     Henry Beaumont, Aether, Seventeen
✘     Kaylin Everet, Hecate, Fourteen
✘     Tidus Kayne, Khione, Seventeen
✘     Esperanza Cruz, Hephaestus, Sixteen
✘     Ezekiel Thompson, Tyche, Nineteen

Play-by's:

✘     Unknown
✘     Jean-Luc Bilodeau
✘     Katie Melua
✘     Thomas Fiss
✘     Alyssa Diaz
✘     Drew Fuller

Relationships:

✘     Single
✘     Mitchel, son of Ares?
✘     Jason, son of Ares
✘     Single
✘     Single
✘     Single, dibbed

Planned Characters:

✘     Adylyn Mohr, Nike, Sixteen

Unused Face Claims:

✘     Kelly Gould
✘     Kacey Rohl
✘     Mackenzie Rosman
✘     Emily Rudd
✘     Allison Scagliotti
✘     Ksenia Solo
✘     Adrian Alonso
✘     Jared Gilmore

Last edited by Blu on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Alexis Castle
Daughter of Apollo
Name: Alexis Castle

Age/Birthday: Fifteen, born May 17th

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed

Years in Camp: Two

Mortal Family:
Melinda (Mother, 39)
Eris (Step-father, 43)
Sean (step-brother, 11)
Michaela (step-sister, 7)

Brief History: Alexis grew up with a love for song and dance. She was always good at both. Her mother signed her up for piano, dance, and voice lessons, all of which she start at a very young age. She excelled at these extracurricular activities but her school grades were less than perfect thanks to her dyslexia.

She started getting attacked when she reached eleven or twelve. It did not happen often and she always managed to outrun her opponents. She thought she could handle herself but in an attack on her home, her step sister and mother were seriously injure. She healed them as best she could and ran away to keep them all safe, though she was not on her own for long. She crosses paths with a satyr and a small group of demi-gods and he told her of Camp Half Blood and she agreed to go with them.

On their journey, they were attacked quite a lot. She was given a blade and held her own well. She was serious injure on the trip, taking a hit for a younger demi-gods, nearly getting herself killed. When she woke up, she was in the infirmary at camp, almost fully heal.

Alexis was claimed a month or so into her first year at camp. She had decided that staying at camp full time would be best for her and her family. She hasn't even made contact with them since she left.

Physical Appearance: Alexis has straight blond hair that extends past her shoulders. She is thin, healthy and fit, standing at five feet six inches, with sparkling blue eyes and fair skin. She can usually be found in jeans and a tee shirt. She also prefers wearing warm colors (reds, yellows, and oranges).

Personality: Alexis is the social type and it's easy for her to make friends. She is kind and caring, and sometimes horribly over-protective. She can't stand when the people around her are hurt. It is easy for her to trust in others but once that trust is lost, its gone for good. Alexis reads in her spare time and is usually at the arena with her bow. She likes waking up early to see the sunrise. She is a bit of a bookworm and has an assortment of poetry books and all of her mother's published works, translated into Ancient Greek in a small bookshelf by her bunk. She also has several empty journals for her own poetry. She was once a romantic interest of Jack Firebird.

Fatal Flaw: Excessive personal loyalty and slight vanity.

Pets: None

Talents: She is a good singer and dancer and a skilled pianist. She has minor healing abilities and she has good stamina, flexibility, endurance, agility from a few years of dance.

Weapons: She has a hand crafter wooden bow, a gift from her father, as well as an assortment of arrows. She also carries a dagger of Celestial Bronze at her side.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Her play by unknown and her color is #5E87AA.

Last edited by Blu on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Henry Beaumont
Son of Aether
Name: Henry Beaumont

Age/Birthday: Seventeen, born March 3rd

Immortal Parent: Aether

Years in Camp: Four

Mortal Family:
Michele (Mother, 41)
Bhrett (Step-father, 49)
Allison (half-sister, 3)

Brief History: Henry had a pretty normal life growing up. His mother had a steady, good-paying job and even though she was a single mom, they never really had any problems. They lived in a penthouse apartment in New York City for most of Henry's life. His mother never spoke about his father and he never asked. Henry never resented his unknown father, nor was he determined to find out who the man was. Henry liked his life as it was, just him and his mom. She gave him 'some kind of antique bronze dagger' for his thirteenth birthday and told him that it was a gift from his father but that was the last he heard of him.

Around that time, his mother started dating again. He was fine with that because she seemed happy but between her job and this new guy, pretty soon his mother had no time for him. His laid-back and out going manner surrounded him with friends so he always had someone to turn to but he didn't like Bhrett's possessive, needy, and aggressive behavior.

While he was out late one night, he stumbled upon a girl no more than eight being attacked by huge man, each with a single eye in the center of their forehead. He was stunned for a moment and the word 'cyclops' came to mind, but he was skeptical. When one of them lunged at him, he instinctively grabbed his dagger and stuck it in the monster's midsection. It exploded in a cloud of dust before his eyes. Before he could freak out, the others attacked him.

The rest of the battle was a blur and he blacked out afterward. When he came to, he was at camp, in the infirmary. They explained things to him and with what happened with the cyclopses, he wasn't really surprised. The only thing they couldn't tell him was who his father was. He found that out toward the end of that year, when he was claimed and moved into cabin two.

Against his mothers wishes, Henry decided to stay at camp full time. He wasn't exactly happy when she announced she was re-married to her boyfriend, Bhrett. Henry was known to be well-liked and he welcomed anyone into a friendship, but he never took to Bhrett. From the moment he met him, he disliked him. Henry's mother didn't come to him when she made the decision to marry Bhrett so he didn't go to his mother for permission to stay at camp.

Physical Appearance: Henry has short, spiked up brown hair. He is thin, fit, and slightly, though visibly muscular. He stands at five feet ten inches, with warm brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. He always wears his silver watch and wherever he is, Gavin isn't too far away.

Personality: Henry is mostly laid-back and outgoing, as well as loyal and trustworthy. He really only fights to defend himself. He doesn't take training as seriously as he should and likes to have a good time. He likes spending time at the volleyball pit and the basketball courts. He doesn't really like talking about his family. When the topic comes up, he doesn't get defensive but he does make it clear that the subject  makes him uncomfortable. He believes that love has no gender. Once dated Troy Brand, son of Hephaestus.

Fatal Flaw: He is very trusting and perhaps a bit naive at times. No matter how many times he is betrayed, he gives people the benefit of the doubt.

Pets: A friendly brown falcon named Gavin who likes to eat fireflies and grapes.

Gavin:

Talents: He is athletic, and agile and like all half-blood he is attentive, has excellent battle reflexes, and can grasp Ancient Greek easily. He also has minor wind manipulation abilities.

Weapons: He has a silver watch that extends to a sturdy shield but the push of a button, courtesy of a Hephaestus kid he knows. He also has a sword of celestial bronze, should he ever need it, and the dagger from his father which he carries around.

Other: His play-by is Jean-Luc Bilodeau and his color is #5EAD83.

Last edited by Blu on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
Name: Kaylin Everet

Age/Birthday: Fourteen, born October 2nd

Immortal Parent: Hecate

Years in Camp: Two

Mortal Family:
Alexander Everet(Father, deceased)

Brief History: Kaylin never knew her mother and grew up with a strict father. When she was eight, her father told her about who her mother was and potentially what she could do. Her father had been researching the kind of magic Kaylin may possess and pretty much exploited these abilities. She was hesitant at first, but growing up, she learned that if she disobeyed or messed up, she would be punished. She was taught (or more like trained) into always obeying authority.

Using her magic so much and so openly within the year attracted a lot of monsters. She would cry out and demand they go away. The monsters would either completely disappear or burst into dust on the spot. The power went to her father's head and he forced the young girl to experiment with new and more powerful types of magic. This ended in disaster and she wound up taking her own father's life. She was thrown into shock. After so long being told what to do, her authority figure was suddenly gone, consumed by his own power-hungry nature. Because of him, she developed this nature herself.

The following years she spent moving from foster home to foster home. She would practice her abilities and something strange or terrible would happen, forcing her to switch homes. No matter how much destruction she caused, she continued to experiment. She could not help herself.

When she was twelve years old, a powerful monster attacked her. Unlike the others she had fought, she could not will it away. She thought that perhaps the monster was too powerful. She was alone and scared for her life. In that moment, she went from thinking she could take on the world to feeling that she was making no progress at all. She was almost killed, a humbling experience.

She found herself in Camp Half-Blood shortly after. Upon seeing how many others there were like her and how much more advance they were, she adopted them as her new authority figures

Physical Appearance: Kaylin has long, naturally curly dark brown hair that falls to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She has an average height and weight and a thin, healthy build. She stands at approximately five feet three inches, with hazel eyes and light skin. She is known to wear a variety of styles but more often than not, she will be found in her Camp Half-Blood tee and neutral colored jeans.

Personality: Kaylin is the quiet type, often lost in thought. She doesn't say too much but she isn't aloof and unsociable, she's just used to only speaking when spoken to. She really looks up to all the other children of Hecate at camp. She is polite, submissive, and she respects authority. She follows the orders of her half sisters and older campers who she knows and trusts.

Fatal Flaw: She still has a bit of a power hungry twinkle in her eye but perhaps more fatal is her loyalty and her respect of authority. She will blindly follow those she trusts and admires, even in the most dangerous feats, without questioning their intentions. She seems the type to be easily corrupted.

Pets: None

Talents: Elemental magic and witchcraft, as well as the regular traits of a half-blood, including ADHD and dyslexia. She also has minor telekinetic/levitation abilities, mostly used for parlor tricks. She has experimented with necromancy but she dislikes it.

Weapons: She uses a dagger celestial bronze which can be imbued with elemental magic.

Other: Her play-by is Katie Melua, her color is #825EA8, and she is dating Jason Harris, son of Ares.

Last edited by Blu on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Tidus Kayne
Son  of Khione
Name: Tidus Michael Kayne

Age/Birthday: Seventeen, born November 16th

Immortal Parent: Khione

Years in Camp: One

Mortal Family:
Jared Michael Kayne (Father, 48) - Jared grew up with the stereotypical rich young couple for parents. He did not, however, adopt the selfish and cold demeanor of his parents, as he befriended and was raised by the thirty or so aids that his parents kept to tend to their estate. He grew up with solid values and a generous nature. He was able to see the good in every person and every situation. Eventually his parents retired and moved to some foreign country or another and the family businesses passed on to him. When he met Khione, he was absolutely devoted to her. When she left, he fell into despair, though he locked those feelings away and dealt with them privately, protecting his son and friends from them, letting the build and fester. He has never been able to move on to another woman and refuses to, ignoring the urging of those closest to them. His main focus has been his son. Since the birth of his son, Jared was protective, and as time passed, it became an obsession.

Brief History: Unlike most demigods, he grew up in wealth and had very little problems as far as monster attacks. He grew up in a small town in southeast Alaska, scattered with several business establishments, most of which his father’s family owned. Monsters were a rare occurrence but every monster that did stumble across the place was dealt with. Knowing from the moment he was born that his son would be in danger, Jared Kayne spent a large amount of his time and money into researching and organizing protection for him. In seventeen years things only went wrong once or twice... or six times... but everyone that was severely injured are okay now. This obsession with protecting his son put quite a dent in his inheritance, though with all of the thriving businesses he owned in and out of state, he was confident in the reappearance of those funds.

Tidus was home schooled most of his life. Though dyslexia made things difficult for him, he began taking college courses in Ancient Greek and Greek Mythology at the age of ten. His father kept him confined to their property. It was an extensive property with anything he could ever need or want, but there were times that Tidus felt like a prisoner. He understood the dangers, as his father kept nothing from him, but he still would have liked to get out every once in a while, and without the security overkill. When Tidus finally got the details of Camp Half-Blood out of his father, he was eager to go and eager to learn. He wanted to be able to defend himself against the monsters that he eventually learned were after him (he also would not mind spending a summer away from his prison). His father was hesitant but knew that once Tidus set his mind to something, there was no changing it. It was either send his son to camp, have him mope around the house for the rest of his adolescent life, or worse, wake up one day to find that the boy had run away and sought the place on his own. The man only agreed because he was told that camp was the safest place in the word for him, safer even than their home. The boy would only be attending camp during the summer, but during that time, Jared seemed to sink deeper into depression.

After only his first summer at camp, Tidus was eager to return. He wanted a quest. He wanted adventure. He wanted to help people, make a difference. But upon seeing the mental state of his father when he returned, Tidus knew he couldn't attend year-round, nor could he ever intentionally put himself in a dangerous situation like a quest. He told his father of the training, but nothing of the Titans or the danger that would be coming. He also hinted moving closer to camp to be on the safe side. This filled his father with doubt and fear. Instead of losing his son, as Jared seemed to think that was what ‘Tidus becoming a year-rounder’ meant, he bought an estate in Wading River, NY, only about an hour and a half away from camp.

After only his first summer at camp, Tidus was eager to return. He wanted a quest. He wanted adventure. He wanted to help people, make a difference. But upon seeing the mental state of his father when he returned, Tidus knew he couldn't attend year-round, nor could he ever intentionally put himself in a dangerous situation like a quest. He told his father of the training, but nothing of the Titans or the danger that would be coming. He also hinted moving closer to camp to be on the safe side. This filled his father with doubt and fear. Instead of losing his son, as Jared seemed to think that was what ‘Tidus becoming a year-rounder’ meant, he bought an estate in Wading River, NY, only about an hour and a half away from camp.

This was great for Tidus. He liked the idea of being closer to camp, he really enjoyed the college courses he took at home, and he would worry about his father too much if he stayed year-round. Tidus knew that he was the only one his father had left. Though his father hid it well, Tidus knew how he actually felt, and he knew that without him, his father would completely fall apart. Tidus has only been back with his father for about a month and he seems to have gone back to normal, as Tidus helped get him into therapy upon his return.

Physical Appearance: Tidus could be recognized as a child of Khione from a mile away because of his pale skin. It is unnaturally white, like his mother and siblings, and no matter how much time he spends in the sun, he doesn't tan. Occasionally, he burns, but it eventually fades back to white. He is slightly above the average male height in America, standing at approximately five feet eleven inches. Thanks to wealth and a good personal trainer, Tidus has a semi-muscular build to compliment his athletic personality trait. He doesn't quite have a six pack, but he is certainly physically fit. Because of this, he has a slightly above average weight for his height and medium frame, weighing in at about one hundred fifty five pounds.

Tidus has an attractive face overall. He has small, slightly wide-set eyes, the icy blue color inherited from his father. The inner corners of the eyes are clearly down-swept, while the outer corners are slightly up-swept. He also has long eyelashes and thick, relatively straight eyebrows. Down his face, he has a long, straight nose with gently flared but protected nostrils. The groove on his upper lip, below his nose, is clearly marked, giving his upper lip a prominent bow-shaped appearance; his bottom lip is thicker and fuller. He has a strong jaw line, his chin is rounded, and his ears are set close to the head. He also has narrow, short cheeks.

Tidus’ hair is dark brown, almost black. He has natural highlights, but they are subtle. His highlights and the overall brown color of his hair can only be seen clearly in direct light. He normally wears his hair semi-long with his bangs swept across his narrow forehead, but has recently began to spike it up out of his face.

Tidus doesn't have much body hair. His chest and back and relatively hair free except for a few stragglers, which he has always been a little self-conscious about. It was hereditary; his father had told him once. Tidus was unconvinced. What kind of man doesn't have chest hair? But after a daughter of Aphrodite told him not to worry and that she hated hairy guys, he got over it pretty instantly.

For a rich kid, Tidus has a pretty casual style of dress. He can usually be seen in jeans and a tee shirt, in any kind of weather, due to the fact that he is practically immune to the cold. He prefers wearing white and different shades of blue, as those are his favorite colors. The only indications of his wealth are the Rolex Submariner worn on his right wrist, and the diamond stud in his left ear.

Personality: Tidus is athletic. The athleticism was a cure for boredom. What do you do when you are stuck at home for the entire year? You play video games and eat junk food. At least, that is what Tidus used to do. He was a pretty chubby kid, but after seeing a personal trainer, Tidus realized that he loved the physical activity more than the video games and the bored binge eating. Though he is still pretty addicted to video games and junk food, he goes for a run every morning, does his strength workout in the afternoon, and ends the day with another run.

Tidus is eager to learn new things. Whether it is a new sport or a new skill, Tidus will learn all he can and practice until he improves. This eagerness to learn created a love of reading. At first, he hated to read because of his dyslexia, but after learning Ancient Greek and having his father special order modern books translated into Ancient Greek, he loved it. While he focuses more on physical activity, he tries to read at least one book a month. Sometimes it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day.

Tidus also loves the outdoors. This is probably because he was forced to spend so much of his life indoors and confined to his home. Whether it is sunny, raining, snowing, etc., he likes spending his time outside. Though, as one would imagine, he enjoys autumn and winter weather the most.

Tidus is polite for the most part. While he isn't one to start a conversation with a stranger, he definitely tries to be respectful to those who choose to approach him. He can be kind when he wants to, but he seems to have inherited a part of his mother’s cold personality. Tidus can be blunt and sarcastic, and he can come across as insensitive and indifferent. With the warm-heartedness he learned from his father, this causes him a lot of internal struggle. Acting that way fills him with guilt.

Tidus is independent, strong-willed, and self-sufficient, not depending on others for encouragement or support. While this can be a good thing, it has also made him a bit of a loner. He isn't unsocial, but his lack of interest in making friends usually leaves him without any. His desire for independence and freedom has also led to an intolerance of limitations and an instant resentment of authority figures.

Tidus is inflexible. Once he sets his mind to something, it is nearly impossible to change it. This shows a distinct determination, but it also leads to prejudice and bias. Once he develops an opinion of someone, it is difficult to change his mind. It also finds it difficult to admit when he is wrong. Even if he is proven wrong, he clings to fallacies. This inflexibility affects his trust as well. If a person has broken his trust, it is nearly impossible for that to be repaired. Even if the person is forgiven, Tidus will never fully put his trust in that person again.

Tidus is secretive. He is a very private person. He will not easily share his feelings or opinions, though he certainly thinks on them himself. This trait ensures that your secrets are safe with him, but it guarantees he will keep things from you. This attitude gives people the impression that he will never fully trust them the way they trust him, which can be true. He does not really like talking about himself, and being innocently questioned makes him defensive and brings out that cold personality.

Fatal Flaw: Tidus' fatal flaw is his inflexibility. If he were to decide to face an enemy instead of run and soon learns he is no match for said enemy, he will continue to fight anyway. He won't back down and rethink his decision. As he sees it, he will defeat his enemy or die trying.

Pets: None he brings to camp with him.

Talents: Besides the regular traits of a half-blood, including the natural battle reflexes (ADHD) and the natural grasp of Ancient Greek (dyslexia), he also has the ability to create and manipulate snow and ice as a son of Khione, though he only recently learned of these abilities and isn't very skilled with them. He also feels comfortable in any weather. He is new to sword fighting, archery, etc., but he practices when he can. Even so, his sword fighting is still sketchy and his archery is pretty terrible. He prefers running the track.

Weapons: He has a sword of celestial bronze he practices with. His sword fighting isn't ideal quite yet, but he knows that "the pointy end goes into the other man."

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Other: His play-by is Thomas Fiss and his color is #5E61AC.

Last edited by Blu on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Esperanza Cruz
Daughter of Hephaestus
Name: Esperanza Sofia Cruz

Nickname(s): Esper, Hope (first name meaning)

Age/Birthday: Sixteen, April 2nd

Immortal Parent: Hephaestus

Years in Camp: Five

Mortal Family:
Geraldo Sanchez ("Father", 47) - For as long as his children can remember, the man has had serious anger management issues. He has been told, by his wife, that he needed therapy. While he always took it as a joke, she was never kidding. One moment, he was the nicest, happiest man in the world, and in an instant, his mood would shift to pure rage. Later, he would privately shift to regret and grief (this side of him, only his wife saw). This undiagnosed bipolar disorder probably stemmed from his terrible childhood, something he has spoken about with his wife but something he has not and will not tell his kids. He does care for them, but he regrets having them because he knows and can see that they love their mother more than they love him. Out of all his children, he loved Esper the most because she showed him the most affection, ignoring, or possibly getting used to, the aggression he displayed. There was a change in their relationship as Esper got older, and he became bitter, even more so than before, if that was possible. He is a liquor store clerk, a state employee, giving his family medical benefits and such. While they are not rich, they do get by with a little extra money in the bank. With that money he does two things: tries to buy his children's love, and supplies his alcohol abuse.

Samantha Cruz-Sanchez (Mother, 40) - She is a strong and stable woman. She is kind, easy going, inwardly reflective, and placid, though she can also be very stubborn. She can also hold a grudge. It takes a lot to get under her skin, but the anger she displays when coerced is terrifying. She can hold her own in a fight, but she does not start them nearly as often as she did when she was younger. She acts as a mediator for her husband and kids, which can be a difficult and annoying position at times. She loves her kids and has told her husband to shape up or she will leave him, take her kids, and he will never see them again. He does not change, yet she continues to stay with him because she does love him deeply. When they have fights, she does not like to talk to him or look at him. Not wanting to deal with it, she does not make HIM sleep on the couch; she chooses to sleep there herself. Samantha was diagnosed with diabetes recently, and she has been fighting with her husband more ever since then. Lately, she declared that she wanted nothing to do with him and threatened that once Alyssa and Ana graduate high school, she is moving out, tired of his alcoholism and mood swings. She is playing nice though, sleeping in her own bed again, but her mind is set on leaving him, no matter what happens between then and now.

Cameron Marie Cruz (half-sister, 20) - Cameron was Samantha's first born. She was quiet and reserved when she was a child, though she harbored this deep internal hate of everyone and anyone that spent time with her mom. This was directed at Esper as soon as she was born, as well as the twins after her. She always fought for her mother's attention, fighting most often with young Esper. Growing up, Cameron found it easier to make friends with older kids and adults because she was very mature. She took on adult responsibilities very early in life since both her mother and father had to work, and she was forced to watch her uncooperative younger sisters. She resented them more than anyone else, especially since she took the blame for whatever they did. Once she hit 18, she could not get out of the house fast enough, though she got a place nearby to keep in touch with her mother. Wanting to get herself through college and not wanting her father's money (knowing he constantly tried to buy her love), she joined the army. She goes to drill one weekend per month, attends college online, and works part-time as a waitress. She has recently reconciled with Esper but still clashes with her younger twin sisters, finding them both quite annoying.

Alyssa Faith Sanchez (half-sister, 12) - Alyssa has a strong love for her mother, her twin sister, and Esper. She wants nothing to do with her father or her older sister, which she has made clear on more than one occasion. She claims to hate them both. Alyssa is a tough as her mother; ready to defend the people she cares about, though she is not as calm-tempered as her mother. She is very hot-headed, easily angered.

Ana Hope Sanchez (half-sister, 12) - Ana has a strong love for her mother, her twin sister, and Esper. She also loves her father and eldest sister very much. She deeply cares about what they think of her, constantly looking for ways to please them. This is how she is with everyone. She is a sweet and overemotional girl, prone to periods of depression when she fails to prove herself or is torn down by her family or friends.

Brief History: Esper was born in Brooklyn, New York. She was the second born to Geraldo Sanchez and Samantha Cruz, or so everyone thought. The girl was born the splitting image of her mother, so there was never any question. Their first born, Cameron, always resented Esper, as is normal first child behavior. She was pretty much over it when Esper turned four and her parents were having another child, aiming for a boy this time. They ended up with two twin girls, whom Cameron transfer a good majority of that resentment toward Esper. Geraldo worked hard to support his family, leaving early in the morning before the kids were awake, and coming home very late, usually while the kids were already in bed, leading to a much distanced relationship with his kids. Samantha was a stay at home mom while her kids were growing up, giving them a much stronger relationship. Geraldo made enough for them to get by without Samantha needed a job. He worked for a friend at a liquor store and was paid under the table, in cash. Working full time at the liquor store, it was fairly easy for him to support both his family and his drinking habits.

Growing up, Esper was not the usual little. Where her sisters wanted Barbie dolls and Bratz, Esper was very into Legos and model rockets. When she got a little older, she even started taking the old electronics apart and use them to build a variety of little machines or even use the spare parts to fix things around the house.

Before long, Samantha started to notice these talents and suspected the cause. She told Esper about the man she met all those years ago, her real father. She also told Esper that because of who her father was, there would be things after her, and the more she knew, the more danger she would be in. The things after her were all kind of monsters, things Samantha had been able to see since she was very young. She also told her daughter of the one place in the world that was safe for her, a camp in Long Island, near Montauk. Esper was ready to go there if it meant keeping her mother and sisters safe from the monsters, but Samantha convinced her to stay a while longer.

After the first attack, Geraldo moved his family out of the state, claiming financial problems. Samantha was against it, as the move would put Esper four more hours away from the one place on earth she would be safe, but her husband convinced her that perhaps being so close to that place was actually the problem. They ended up moving to a college town in Pennsylvania, moving closer to Geraldo's brother and his family.

Before long, the monster found them. Alyssa was seriously injured in the first attack. Esper was devastated, blaming herself for their misfortune. Again, Samantha convinced Esper that it was not her fault and that it would not happen again. Soon after, Samantha was injured in an attack. She eventually pulled through, but Esper was long gone by then. Geraldo claimed he did not know where or why, but he was the one that convinced Esper to go. He verbally attacked her, saying that Samantha's blood was on her hands, that it was her fault her mother was going to die.

Esper spent the next few weeks running and hiding, slowly making her way back to New York on foot, hotwiring cars, hitchhiking, and basically any way she could. She was attacked once and nearly arrested twice, but managed to make her way to Montauk, remembering her mother say the special camp was near there. After making it there she just followed the coastline, continuing on until she wandered passed the camp boarders, found by some campers. She was in pretty bad shape and collapsed from exhaustion and minor dehydration.

She stayed in the Hermes cabin for a couple weeks before she was claimed. This happened while she was working in the camp armory. She was repairing her sword and armor, which had been damaged in a game of capture the flag.

Physical Appearance: Appearance wise, Esper is basically your average Hispanic teenager. She has naturally tanned skin, and at sixteen and a half years old, the puberty train has left the station, granting her distinct womanly curves, thirty-four inches around the chest, twenty-eight inches around the waist, and thirty-two inches around the hips. She is about five feet six inches in height, has strong arms and legs, and she wears a size eight shoe. After five years at Camp Half-Blood, she has definitely developed some muscle tone, weighing in at about one-hundred-forty pounds.

Esper is often seen with a stern and brooding look on her face, but that is just her look. The way her eyebrows are arched probably contributes to it. Her face is heart shape, as her forehead is wider than her chin, she has prominent cheekbones, and her face tapers to a narrow chin. Her eyes are big, almond shaped, slightly deep set, and chocolate brown in color. They are framed by rather long and full eyelashes. She has a small, straight nose, and the groove on her upper lip is clearly marked. Her upper lip is considerably thinner than her lower lip. She also has two birthmarks on their face; the first is distinct and located equidistant from the center of the philtrum and the top of the lips. The second is smaller and lighter, located below the lips, and parallel to the first mark.

Esper has thick, long hair. She trims it every-so-often, making sure to keep it at her middle back or higher. She likes keeping her hair long, but if she lets it grow out without cutting it, it will reach far past that point and be too much to deal with. Her hair appears to be black except in direct light, where the actual dark brown color can be seen. While her hair is naturally wavy and a bit unruly, Esper tames it through blow drying or straight ironing. She is not obsessed with her appearance or anything like that; she just likes to keep her hair under control. When she is lazy, instead of styling it in one of the two ways previously stated she just braids it down her back.

Her style of dress is usually casual, but she basically wears whatever she feels like. She likes to dress up every once in a while, but she can usually be seen in jeans, and a hoodie. That hoodie is downgraded to a tank top when Esper is working in the forges or something like that. She keep to neutral colors and dark, warm colors.

Personality: Esper is courageous. She will put her life on the line to defend her friends and seldom hesitates to help them out of dangerous situations. She is certainly not fearless, but she has the courage to face her fears and a determination to overcome them. She would face an enemy more powerful than herself if it meant helping others, even if it meant she would be seriously injured.

Esper is quiet when around several people, especially those she does not really know. She can often be seen deep in thought, seemingly brooding. Her fierce expressions often alert others to steer clear of her, but she is rarely angry. That is just her look. It actually takes a lot to make her angry. She is actually quite polite most of the time. She has a sense of humor, and she can be rather loud and comfortable around her own siblings and anyone else that she knows well.

Esper is loyal and protective. She always looks out for the people she considers to be her friends. She is also caring and generous when it comes to these friends. She will do the best she can to protect and defend them. If you ask it of her, she will never leave your side on the battlefield. She is definitely someone you can depend on. It is easy for people to confide in her.

Esper is optimistic. She looks at things positively, believing wholeheartedly that a positive outlook can produce positive results. She is often enthusiastic about an outcome. She tries to retain this optimism and has little patience for pessimists. She will keep at it for a time, but if she sees that there is no hope in encouraging a person, she will stop trying and basically tell them to get over it.

Esper can be insecure. She often finds herself apologizing for the smallest things. Also, because she has such a strong desire to succeed, she often puts a lot of pressure on herself. She also hates to disappoint others. This can result in distress and self-doubt, but her otherwise optimistic and enthusiastic attitude can hide this, allowing it to silently build.

Esper keeps negative feelings to herself. She seems to be the friend that others rant to about their problems. They look to her for comfort or to just get something off their chest, so she hates burdening others with her own problems. She keeps them to herself, and every-so-often it will come out of her in a fit of rage or something of the sort.

Esper is relatively placid. It takes a lot for her to become angry, but once she is, she is not fun to be around. She will take that anger out on anyone and everyone, sparing no feelings. These fits of rages where most likely learned from experiencing her step-father's fits of rage. She spares no feelings on these rampages, but once they are over, she is overwhelmed by guilt.

Esper may look and seem tough, but she is afraid of quite a few things. Her fears include snakes, needles, heights, thunder, and certain modes of transportation. She is too afraid to board a boat or a plane, and she gets a bit nervous in automobiles, but she seems to have little trouble with buses and no trouble at all with trains. She especially likes using the subway.

Fatal Flaw: Esper's fatal flaw is her ambition. She has a desire to succeed at everything she does. It drives her to work and train harder, but any time she fails at something, she does not take it well. After a big loss, she will train for hours, skipping scheduled cabin events or breaking curfew to do so, and sometimes even to the point of exhaustion.

Pets: A little mechanical spider named Clank. He has quite the mischievous personality. He especially enjoys tormenting the Athena kids and anyone who happens to display a fear of spiders. Esper can clearly understand his little whirs and clanks as if the little guy was speaking to her in English.

Talents: Like many of the Hephaestus kids at camp, Esper is a natural blacksmith and builder. She still quite enjoys making little Lego figure, but she more greatly enjoys taking pieces of technology apart and using those parts to create a variety of figures and widgets. Esper is also a pretty good mechanic, and she can find and sense traps in the ground. The normal, everyday Hephaestus camper abilities.

Weapons: Esper has two main weapons, both of which she made and repairs herself. The first is a wrist-mounted crossbow. It holds five celestial bronze bolts, and she usually carries a small pouch of ten more. The second is a celestial bronze tactical tomahawk. The shaft of the axe is 16.5 inches in length and wrapped in leather halfway up. The head is 7.5 inches long with a 3.5 inch edge face. The spike is 3 inches long from the center of the axe. The sheath is attached to her belt on the right side.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other: Her play-by is Alyssa Diaz and her color is #AD5E61.

Last edited by Blu on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Ezekiel Thompson
Son of Tyche
Name: Ezekiel Matthew Thompson

Nickname(s): Zeke

Age/Birthday: Nineteen, February 23rd

Immortal Parent: Tyche

Years in Camp: Seven

Mortal Family:
Matthew Thompson (Father, 40) - Matthew has more emotional and physical scars than his personality lets on. He grew up in the foster system, constantly moving around and experiencing things a child shouldn't. He has a strong disdain for the system, so when his impregnated high school girlfriend voiced her intentions to give the baby up, Matthew proposed to her and started working to support them. He was a hard-worker and a loving father, even after his wife left him. He protected his daughter and friends from hi sadness. Meeting Tyche and receiving Zeke soon after lifted his spirits again, though finding and losing another woman was difficult. His luck changed yet again, and he came into money by chance, though he later lost his daughter in a tragic turn of events. His life was a constant roller-coaster of ups and downs.

Kylee Thompson (Half-sister, deceased) - Kylee was a sweet kid and definitely a daddy's girl. Though it happened at a young age, she grew to harbor a deep resentment toward her mother and Zeke's mother for abandoning them. She became very protective of her brother and father, especially when Jessica same into their lives. Kylee had been a sort of mother figure to Zeke, helping to take care of him. The two were very close. After seeing the woman prove herself, she began to let Jessica in, and they created a new little family of four, all of them inseparable. Even through their financial troubles. Kylee was always helpful and kind. Her tragic death was devastating for them all, especially Zeke.

Jessica Thompson (Step-Mother, 38) - Jessica is a loving, and caring young woman, devoted to Matthew and his kids. Though she had none of her own, she instantly morphed into mom mode when she became Matthew's fiancée considering years of looking after her nephew. She stayed with them even through their financial troubles and grieved with them by the devastating news of Kylee's death.

Brief History: Matthew Thompson was a hard-worker and loving father. After his high school girlfriend turned fiancée unexpectedly walked out on him, he raised his daughter by himself. Being able to pull through and smile while down on his luck caught the attention of Tyche, whom he fell madly in love with. In the time they were together, his luck changed for the better as did his financial l situation. Tyche had revealed to him who she really was, and she left Zeke behind for him to care for and raise. Though he was again left by the woman he came to love and left to raise their child on his own. Still, his son was a blessing from the gods. Matthew marked his son’s birth as the day his luck changed for the better. Kylee, the daughter from his first relationship, seemed to lose some of the sadness she felt from losing her mother being given the new purpose of looking after her younger brother.

Matthew spent the new two years working hard at two part-time jobs as a liquor store clerk and a bartender. In that time, he was lucky to have a neighbor Jessica willing to watch his children as the stay-at-home-aunt was unemployed and watched over her sister's son. Zeke and Matthew grew quite close to the woman. While Kylee kept the woman at arm's length, Ezekiel found himself relying on her as a mother figure, and to Matthew the woman became more than just a friend. So, when Jessica announced she was moving away into her sister’s fiance’s home, Matthew asked the woman to marry him and move in.

Fortune smiled upon him in regards to his personal life, but his professional life was another story. The state he worked in passed a bill to privatize the liquor stores, Matthew lost his job and benefits. The Thompson family found themselves living on Jessica's unemployment checks, Matthew's meager paycheck after being rehired as a bartender. While there were a lot of struggles and stressors, the four of them were relatively happy. Zeke was at an age in which their struggles were unknown to him. Kylee understood, and she spent her time waiting for Jessica to get tired of living in such financial trouble and leave like her mother did.

After a few years, Kylee warmed up to her new step-mother. Ezekiel also seemed to understand their financial situation and began conning students, parents, and teachers out of money, finding that he was pretty good at games of chance. Knowing that this was related to powers his mother must have passed onto him, Matthew scolded his son in an attempt to put an end to it. He continued anyhow. After winning quite a lot shooting dice with Kylee's high school friends, Zeke got into a fight. He found that he could hold his own, his reflexes answering to swings and blows before he gave it a second though. Growing a bit cocky, he toyed around with them for a while. When one of them pulled a knife, he finally tried to back off. His sister showed up, trying to come to his rescue, and was stabbed in the process. She died on the way to the hospital.

Blaming himself for her death, Ezekiel ran away. He lived on the streets for a while, able to keep himself fed and clothed with his knack for winning games of chance. He often had to fend off the sore losers, and his constant victories (with really just consisted of him running away and not getting caught) continuously stroked his ego. That pretty much came to an end the day he was attacked by a monster right out of Greek Mythology. If it weren't for the small group of kids the monster was chasing after in the first place, Zeke would probably be dead.

He was in disbelief for a while, but they gave him a sword and offered to take him with them. Despite what he thought, he realized that he hated being on his own and took them up on their offer. Eventually the group made it Camp Half-Blood. After a year there, he contacted his father. Zeke expected to be reprimanded and blamed for his sister's death, but his father and Jessica just couldn't stop crying after realizing that the boy was safe. Zeke has been a summer camper six years.

Physical Appearance: Ezekiel is six feet, one inch tall Caucasian male. He has a naturally light, warm skin tone, though long days in the sun usually lead to a deep tan. He has a slightly, yet visibly muscular build and a medium frame granting him an average weight of about one hundred sixty five pounds.

Zeke has moderately handsome facial features. Overall, he has a long face shape. His forehead, cheekbones, and jawline are all about the same in width with the jawline slightly squared and a rounded, slight cleft chin. He has relatively close set, hooded, down-turned, hazel eyes; full eyelashes; and thick eyebrows relatively straight from the inside-out and slightly arched above the eye on the outer corners. He has a straight nose, and his ears are set slightly away from his face. Zeke also has full, light brown, semi-long hair.

Zeke has a casual style of dress. He is fond of layers, often pairing such clothes as tee shirts over long-sleeved shirts, or buttoned-down shirts over tees. He likes wearing long sleeves to conceal his wrist sheaths. He favors neutral and cool colors: gray-blues, dark greens, light grays, etc.

Personality: Zeke is a hard-working individual, a quality inherited from his father. Despite his natural talent when it comes to games of chance and coming into money, he prefers to earn his keep, especially considering these skills are what got his sister killed. While going to school, he worked through his struggles with anyone who would help. He always strives to better himself.

Zeke is very independent when he needs to be. He handled being alone quite well during the time he was on his own and living on the streets. He also seemed to clash with authority, so his independent nature suits this. While this is true, he would prefer not to be alone.

Zeke can be stubborn and a bit hot-headed at times. He is not good at taking orders. While he does try to respect authority, his experience is usually that they do not respect him in return, causing him to lash out. This has led to him being immediately cautious and untrusting of authority figures. He can be persuaded out of doing something he has set his mind too, but if he is ordered to stand down, he'll do it anyway whether or not he thinks it's stupid or dangerous.

Zeke can be overprotective. With the loss of his sister, he keeps people at arms length. Not getting close to them means they can't leave or die on him. Once he is close to someone, he fears losing them, which can lead to his overprotective, suffocating concern for that person.

Zeke can be neurotic. He is easily stressed and the intense worry he feels toward the well-being of his loved ones contributes to his overprotective nature. He is physically incapable of being calm in an unfortunate situation.

Despite everything, Zeke is very kind. Though he strives to portray an uncaring attitude toward acquaintances and strangers, in reality Zeke is genuinely concerned about the well-being of others. He will often go out of his way to help those he holds dear. Whenever there is a crisis, he is sure to help in any way that he can.

Fatal Flaw: Zeke is extremely mistrustful. While he does care about and is often overprotective of other people, he will not allow them to do the same. He could never truly put his life in someone else's hands and is constantly looking over his shoulder.

Pets: None.

Talents: Like all demigods, Zeke possesses natural battles reflexes and the ability to grasp Ancient Greek easily. Summers at Camp Half-Blood led to moderate sword-fighting and archery skills. He knows how to handle these weapons, though is more comfortable with a sword or throwing knives. Considering his parentage, he's also "naturally gifted" at games of chance. Practice in conjuncture with luck have made him proficient with throwing knives.

Weapons: He has a celestial bronze sword he practices with in the arena, though that is usually kept in his cabin. He is most comfortable using his celestial bronze throwing knives. He has a total of ten: a leg sheath which holds six, and a sheath on both wrists which each hold two.

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Other: His play-by is Drew Fuller and his color is #FFE6CD.

Last edited by Blu on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

In Progress...

Adelyn Mohr
Daughter of Nike

Picture:

Name: Adelyn Kyra Mohr

Nickname(s): Adel, Lyn

Age/Birthday: Sixteen, July 30th

Immortal Parent: Nike

Years in Camp: One

Mortal Family:
Family member (Relation, Age) - Short description.

Brief History: History stuff.

Physical Appearance: Appearance stuff.

Personality: Positive trait one.

Positive trait two.

Positive trait three.

Positive trait four.

Negative trait one.

Negative trait two.

Negative trait three

Negative trait four.

Fatal Flaw: Her fatal flaw is over-confidence.

Pets: None.

Talents: Slightly enhanced strength and speed.

Weapons: Celestial bronze dagger

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other: Her play-by is Mackenzie Rosman and her color is #C37541.

Last edited by Blu on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 am

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 am

Inactive Characters
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:42 am

Deceased Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o   I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'mma make this all pretty... later o3o
Page 1 of 1