Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Zeke sat on the beach with his back against a large rock, and stared out over the water. Part of him felt like an intruder for staring at the ocean, since he was a child of the Underworld, the other part loved it because he felt closer to her as he did so. It was mostly a superstitious thing but then again most of his family were like that. As he sat there he spun two small obsidian spheres. he usually had these on him so he could practice manipulating them. Earlier he was practicing controlling the corporeal dead. He hated doing it, but he had to get stronger, although he wasn't sure what was driving this desire for power.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Issy let her feet sink into the sand sighing contently.The deep scarlett bikini she wore shimmering in the sunlight slightly. She smiled brightly it was getting colder out but she didn't care it made her feel excited. She giggled walking into the ocean warming her body.She laughed looking over at the beach and noticing Zeke. She grinned lightly "Earth to Zeke!" She shouted smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm

The corner of Zeke's mouth twitched at the hint of a smile when he heard Issy call. "I'm sorry, the number you are trying to contact is currently out of service. Please kiss him or try again later." He said only just able to keep the smile off of his face. he loved messing with Issy like that. After all she was the only person on the face of the earth so far that would talk to him long enough for him to even be able to make jokes at all. Without moving Zeke put his Obsidian orbs in his pocket and wait for her reaction. He was currently debating about whether she'd laugh and kiss him, or try and dump the ocean on him. He thought the odds were fifty-fifty so far.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Issy grinned spraying a litte water at him pulling herself from the ocean and dragging herself towards him.She giggled lightly messing up his hair."Not available huh?"She kissed him lightly goosebumps on her skin rigidly. "I missed you!"She pouted playfully brushing hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Zeke sat there and let the water hit him. he laughed as she crawled the little way to him. He wrapped his arms around her as she said that she missed him. "I know, I missed you too Issy. I just had some stuff to deal with." He said, his smile fading and his eyes dimming as he said the last part. The reason for his four month disappearance was something that he did not want to burden her with. At least not yet. "So, how have you been while I was gone?" He asked his smile returning.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm

She frowned slightly worried over his words but sighed gently.He would tell her eventually she figured so she'd wait till then. When she had asked what she had been up to she smiledd mischieveously. "Well you know the usual...wreaking havoc,fooling with people, sneaking out for late night swims and missing this wonderful guy who I totally adore."She blushed lightly shivering slightly as a wind blew through her swimsuim.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Zeke laughed as she explained her time with out him. When she mentioned a guy Zeke leaned back with a suspicious look. "A guy? is he taller than me?" He asked knowing full well to whom she was referring to. he felt her shiver so he reached behind him, into the shadow of the rock and pulled out his jacket which was a full length trench coat. he wrapped it around Issy and asked, "How about we go to my hideout? We can get warm there." He said rubbing her arms to help warm her up. He personally thought she was a bit foolish to go swimming with the weather turning the way it was. Then again he was fool that fell for her so it's not he could talk.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Isobel grinned and nodded."Oh yes! and cuter."She joked cuddling into his jacket.She nodded lightly at his question before running off to where she had left her bad.She tugged the jacket off and replaced it with the white and red oversized teeshirt she. Hauling Zeke's jacket back on she rushed back to him smiling. "Lead the way handsome." She said kissing his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]   Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the view [(Rhea only, trespassers will be shot... twice)]
Page 1 of 1