Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Little Curious...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Little Curious... Empty
PostSubject: A Little Curious...   A Little Curious... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Sorry, this probably isn't the neatest, but I'm in a little of a hurry.

It seems to me that for the polls, it's the SAME EXACT PEOPLE NOMINATED FOR EVERY TOPIC. And, I honestly wouldn't care about that, but what bothers me if that all of them are POPULAR.

And I know this site is a little about just coming here and being yourself, but admit it. It's a lot like school. There's the popular people who barely even talk to the non-populars. I really hate to say it, and you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE everyone here, but I really don't like this. How there's the popular people hwo have their own little pacts and stuff like that... It's bothered me since I came on this site. But the polls really got me. And I come on here thinking that I'll be treated equal, and i guess I just fooled myself.

Now, just cause I said all this doesn't mean I'm leaving. GOSHNOPEOPLEILOVEYOUALLTOOMUCH. But I just wish we could do something about this, because I'm sure I'm not the only one right?. Now, please don't hate me for saying this stuff, I'm not naming names or anything like that, and I know you guys will probably not be very happy about me saying this stuff, but please, if you must talk to me about this, PM me.

That's all I have to say, so carry on!
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

A Little Curious... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Curious...   A Little Curious... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 am

Heeh. I know I'm one of the people who are being nominated for everything. But I'm being nominated for stuff like "worst procrastinator" and "most likely to bail on a topic" and "most likely to be on the chatbox" (Which is basically saying that I need to get a life) It kinda stings.

But you are right. The same people are being nominated and voted for, but these are just the first people who come to mind. We don't mean to be cliquey, but all of these people are on the site every spare moment of their time. Which makes them more... Well known. Not popular. Just well known.

I agree with us seeming like we stick with certain people, but we don't tell people to join in on the conversation. You just literally jump in and talk. At least, that's the way I like it. Being 'popular' makes people sound a but pretentious.

But I do get where you're coming from and I'll try and interact with more people. (It's on my new school year bucket list, but it's probably gone from 2.9 stars to 4 stars on the "importancy(?)" level. xD
Back to top Go down

A Little Curious...
Page 1 of 1