Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fireworks and starlight -Colby-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Fireworks and starlight -Colby- Empty
PostSubject: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm

It was easy enough to set up a simple blanket, a couple bottles of water, and some sandwiches to snack on while waiting for the fireworks. A lot easier then it had been to help make the fireworks her brothers would be setting off soon enough. But she loved her work. It would be nice to be able to enjoy them with Reigh. She had attempted to dress nice, a neat, unstained pair of jean shorts, as well as a tank top. Her hair was left down. It was strange having a boyfriend, and worrying about her appearance. But, it was kind of fun. She could see why girls were so obsessed with it. Looking up, Tabitha's brown eyes searched the gathering teens for the blond haired son of Khione.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Approaching swiftly through the torent of people Reigh spotted Tabby off to side and walked with his normal collected walk. He wore a thin grey tee shirt with a black open vest over it and dark washed jeans and a few tabs of paper sticking from his pockets. He smiled a crooked grin as he looked down at her. "Hey, sorry for the wait." He leaned down to hug his girlfriend quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm

"I wasn't waiting long." Tabitha smiled up at him as her arms wrapped around him. Yeah, this was something a girl could get used to. "I made us some sandwiches. Dunno how long you wanna stay out here." Sitting down on the blanket, she motioned for him to sit as well. "You're not staying after the summer, are you?" she asked, looking worried. Tabitha was a year-rounder. No family to go home to. She had been concerned about their relationship after the summer ended.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Reigh nodded once and sat next to her. His eyebrows shot up at her question. "I honestly haven't really thought about it. It would be my senior year but I really don't have much inspiration for leaving though, I can do my classes at camp." His amber eyes found themselves locked on his hands. "My dad wouldn't be happy if I quit hockey though, said scholorships would be big this year." He felt unsure what to do. He lived in Maine it wasn't to far but any distance was far.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:32 pm

A soft sigh laced her exhale as Tabitha looked over at her boyfriend. "I don't really have an option. I've got nowhere to go other than camp. You should go home. Scholarships are important stuff." The blond, hadn't thought of what to do with her life after camp. It's been her whole life. The idea, shook her to her core. "What's your school like?" Leaning on him, she thought about school, scholarships, college. "You know... I don't even have a home when I leave camp after next year..." She finally said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Reigh frowned a little before lacing his fingers through hers. "It's pretty big and but its to big but the school itself is fine, but I don't really know the people well, I was more worried about schooling and sports to be a socalite." He studied her closely. You can get a recommacdation through the camp if you are to class and get a job from there. Let's not talk about this tonight, were supposed to enjoy tonight." He squeezed her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 pm

"Sorry. I'm a worrier when things crop up. You're right." Tabitha smiled at him, snugging close to him, her fingers laced with his. "You'll be impressed this year. Not to brag, but we went all out." she grinned at him, opening the nearby snack-basket and offering him a sandwich. "I also made little brownies."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Reigh rolled his eyes. "It'll be hard to impress me." He said only knowing how she'd react. Taking the sandwhich from her he took a bite. "I enjoy your food that I always want to make you something for once, but I don't because I'd rather not see you sick." He cracked a lazy smile down at her. "So I guess your welcome."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Giving him a playful shove, she grinned. "You'll see! You'll love them." The Hephaestus daughter reached forward and pressed her finger to his nose. "I'll teach you. It's not hard. Just some measurements and timing.... And an attention span." Tabitha gave Reigh one of her lopsided smiles. She liked feeding him, and liked spending time with him. Oh gods, she's going soft.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Reigh laughed when she poked his face and shook his head shaking his glasses loose. He wouldn't turn the offer to spend time with her down. "Sounds nice but I can't promise successful results." He soon finished his sandwitch and rubbed his hands together. Dispite being a living ice cube maker he wasn't all that cold to the touch but admittly cooler.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Tabitha grinned, reaching forward to steal his glasses from his face, leaning in to kiss his forehead. The girl was always a little warmer than most people. Eating a sandwich of her own, she leaned on him gently, her blond hair splaying over his shoulders. "I think you'll do alright." she offered, yawning as she looked up. "The fireworks should be starting soon."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Reigh chuckled and retrived his glasses, "i'd like to see." He pulled a sheet of paper from his vest pocket at peeled something off and poked her forhead. Now shining a little off center was a little heart shaped sticker and then just put the paper away. He dropped one arm around her waist and pulled her to lean back agaisnt his chest waiting for the fire works to start. He waited for her to finish her food before starting any new converstions and focusing on the sounds of distent chatter and the singing of crickets that buzzed as background noise.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:52 am

"You and your stickers." Tabitha teased with a smile, leaning back against his chest. Finishing her sandwich, the blond leaned back to kissed him on the chin, snuggling back against him. The buzz wouldn't last long as the first few POPs from the fireworks sounded, replacing the buzz with loud laughter and cheers. Tabitha grinned as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm

"You know you love me and my stickers" Reigh played and twisted Tabitha's hair over to one side exposing her neck. His eyes golden eyes mirrored the explotions in the sky. Reighleh was very content, the idea of being in a realationship worried him at first but he felt so at ease with her. He had moments where he doubted himself and would worry but quickly calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 pm

The blond leaned on him, watching the intricate explosions her siblings and herself had created for tonight. Hugging his arms around her, she sighed happily, leaning her head to one side. "I do love you. And your stickers since they come with you." she looked at him seriously, and affectionately. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireworks and starlight -Colby-   Fireworks and starlight -Colby- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireworks and starlight -Colby-
Page 1 of 1