Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well Hello There [ V I X ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Well Hello There [ V I X ] Empty
PostSubject: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Well Hello There [ V I X ] Billy-Unger-300x300

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

Hi, I'm Daniel! Wanna go to the lake?
I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

Daniel was at the dance alone. He walked over to a table and poured some punch into a cup. There were a few people on the dance floor. Just a few, not a lot. He had looked around and seeing older kids and younger. Then he noticed a girl in the corner of his eye. He walked towards her and smiled. "Hey, I'm Daniel." He said. He put his cup on a table and smiled once more. "And we should dance." He said holding his hand. He was so corny. And well Danny. "So I'm Daniel and your pretty." He said. He just said more things to look stupid. He didn't mind. He looked at the girl once again and smiled even wider.

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
The people we used to be
It's even harder to picture
That you're not here next to me

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Parties were what Brianna did. She loved them, partly for the punch, partly for the dancing, mainly for the fun! She was wearing a pretty, white party dress, grape-colored flats with matching sash and a necklace around her neck, amethyst glittering there. She'd just moved to the side to get some punch, having been dancing since the party started, with or without a partner. When spoken to, her grape-colored eyes turned to look up at the boy. "Hello. I'm Brianna, and we can dance if you want to, and thank you! My mom sent me this dress special for the dance!" She twirled side to side to show off the skirt of it, which went to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

He smiled and held her hand. As he winked, "Well, it obviously looks amazing on you." He said. He walked towards the dance floor as he held her hand. "So whos your god parent?" He asked. He smiled once more. "Mines Pontus. And did I mention how great that dress looks on you?" Daniel said. He thought for a second. About Alaska, but that was done. She punched him. So how cared. Anyways, he had to forget it.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Brianna blinked at him, smiling as she was lead to the dance floor, moving to the music with ease. Dance seemed to be her thing. "Dionysus! That's why my eyes are purple." she said, grinning happily, like having Dionysus as a dad was the best thing she could ever ask for, and to Brianna, it was. "That's really nice of you to say!" She smiled brightly, oblivious to the flirting
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

"Well your eyes are beautiful. No need to thank me. Just being honest." He said. Daniel winked. "Shall we?" He asked Brianna. Daniel was such a flirt. And Brianna was so nice. He looked at Brianna again as he crushed on her again. "Well personally, purple is a great color on you." He said flattering her again. Thats all he had done. Flirt and compliment.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 pm

"Thank you! Purple is my favorite color. Then after that is green. But not like a bright green, but more like a daaark green. Like a pinetree!" she chimed, dancing with Daniel with ease, her body settling into motion with him. She didn't seem to mind being close, but also didn't notice his flirting or flattery as anything but being polite. "I really like your hair." she said, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

"Oh thanks. And I like that kinda green to." Daniel said. He smiled at her comment. Like, smiled very widely and brightly. Daniel danced but he had no clue how. So he just followed Brianna. "So Brianna, what else you like besides cool and awesome and pretty. Thats what I know so far!" He said as he chuckled just a bit.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:22 pm

"Well, I like My Little Ponies, and tending to the grapes, and dancing around, and climbing trees." she said, smiling as she danced with him with ease. It was something she did often, so she could move without too much trouble. "How about you, what do you like to do?" she asked, humming to the music.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

"I like sports, I like to swim and now you!" Danny said. He hummed to the music silently. He looked at Brianna right in the eye. "So." Daniel said. He really liked her. Even though Daniel was a player, something was different about her.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Brianna blinked at that, tilting her head. "Well I like you too!" she chimed, though it was obviously not the same way he was stating. She genuinely liked everyone. No matter what. She danced without faulter, smiling a big smile. "So what?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

Daniel gritted his teeth. "Well, so." He said as he stopped. He quietly thought to himself. What about? No, she punched him. He took a deep breath. "So, er, uh." He said. HE stood up and opened his eyes. "So, you want to. Want to? Want to later on go for a like tomorrow. Go for a, uh, swim or something?" Daniel said stuttering. He in the first place, was not a player or stutter around girls. Daniel shook his head. "Brianna, tomorrow, want to go swimming?" He asked more confidently.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Brianna had waited patiently and with a bright smile, for him to finish his stuttering sentence. When he finally spoke his question, she pondered for a moment. "Hm? Sure. I like swimming and I didn't have any plans for tomorrow. Well, I rarely plan out a day unless a friend asks me to. But I don't have a whole lot of friends, just a few. It's nice to have another one!" she smiled pretty and bright, rocking from toes to heels. The daughter of Dionysus seemed to just be a basket of happy and friendship.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

Brianna seemed to be described as a ray of sunshine. Or a ball full of happiness. Which was cool. "Great. So what do people call you besides Brianna." Danny said. He danced to the music as he was smiling really big. Almost like he brought out the best of her.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:28 pm

"Bri, sunshine, annoying, loud, dancey. I get called all kinds of stuff." she chimed, never stopping her dancing with the boy. She was always a ball of happy, no matter the circumstance. Her mother has taught her 'It's best not to fret on the bad, because more's always going to crop up. Best to tuck your chin up and face every day with a smile.' And that's what she does.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

Daniel nodded. "Bri, I know we just met, but why do people call you annoying. You don't seem that way to me, sunshine." Daniel said smiling. The son of Pontus patted her shoulder and nodded. Alaska, stop Daniel! Had been going threw his mind. Stop. He just could not seem to shake it off.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 pm

"Because I don't react to bad things. You can be mean, poke and make fun, but I just smile. I also talk a lot." Brianna gave him a sweet smile. She seemed a lot smarter than she and others gave her credit for. But she smiled all the same. "And the time of meeting doesn't mean anything! Friendship is friendship!" She swayed with him, humming happily, her skirt swishing around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Daniel Watson
Son of Pontus

Daniel shook his head yes. He smiled. "Yes, Brianna, how do you just always keep such a postive attitude, I mean doesn't anything ever... bother you?" Danny said shrugging. He was almost surprised. She kept such a good attitude. Something Danny could just about never do.

The people we used to be

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:49 pm

"I don't like it when people are mean to animals and small children. But other than that, nope!" Brianna's smile reached her eyes, making them shine. Her hands clasped behind her back as she bounced a bit. " 'Sides! It's not hard to be happy all the time! There's so much to be happy about! And honestly, the day makes up enough bad things to happen to you without you thinking more up too! You just have to think of the good, and that you can't let bad things steal your happy!" Her caramel hair bounced around her shoulders as she bounced a bit. She seemed excited that someone was curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There [ V I X ]   Well Hello There [ V I X ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Hello There [ V I X ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Battles-
Jump to: