Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:11 pm

jonathan's room

Jonathan's room is based on the older boys' room motif with the red, black, and white colors contrasting amazingly. A set of drawers and a clothes cabinet, both painted a deep black, wait by the wall to the left from the doorway. Beside the drawers sit a television set, complete with a DVD player and even an Xbox free for anyone to use. Jonathan usually allows his siblings and other campers in the room to put these systems to good use. Oftentimes, even the smallest of children can be found sprawled across the carpet-covered wooden brown floor, mashing the buttons away with their eyes glued to the screen.

The room isn't all that dark, especially with the sturdy glass window - framed by dark red curtains - allowing the sunlight to freely seep through every corner of the room. Another chest of drawers for Jonathan's belongings lean against the light beige wall, a few books and a cassette player on top of it. Next comes the multi-purpose bed, with the headboard also serving as a placeholder for pencils and other things Jonathan gets lazy to put back if he is already comfortable on the fluffy white comforter. An alarm clock is easily within his reach, sitting on the bedside table, but Jonathan hardly uses it for his body is already programmed to wake up at six in the morning without any external help.

In his room, Jonathan commonly spends his time playing with his Xbox, alone or with company. Other times he can be found reading some books mostly translated into ancient Greek seeing as dyslexia makes it difficult for him to understand English and other languages. The cabin leader also takes his time napping away in the afternoons to the early evenings if he has already finished everything he scheduled for that day. Whatever happens, one thing's for sure. Busy or not, Jonathan is always happy to entertain guests, both in his room and the whole of Cabin 10. It's alright if they want to clarify matters, suggest new ideas or even just talk - Jonathan doesn't really mind. To emphasize this, Jonathan has pinned a small note to his door. The note, written in both ancient Greek and English for convenience, read:

My door is always open. All you have to do is knock.
Jonathan
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] Kid30
Naren Ω Black
Eleven Ω Hermes

Naren knocked on the door to Jonathan's cabin leader room, clenching her toes together and biting her lip. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she just sleep through the night? According to the clock on the wall across from her trundle bed, it was about ten. Naren had gone to Nolan's but he was out, and she didn't want to run across the whole camp in her cheap slippers just to come find him. So she went to Jonathan's instead. Naren wasn't close with him or anything, but she knew him better than most of the other cabin leaders, and was sure he would help. Naren had gone to sleep early, hoping to wake up before the sun rose to set up some pranks before anyone would notice her. But less than an hour after she had fallen asleep, Naren was awoken by a half-blood nightmare. It had been horrifying then, and it was still scary, and even now, standing in front of the Aphrodite cabin in a camp sweatshirt 4 sizes to large and purple pajama shorts, Naren shivered. 'Come on, open.' She thought as she tapped the door again.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 am

jonathan wyatt adams
Son of Aphrodite

At first, Jonathan thought he had just imagined the sound of someone knocking. After all, it was already past curfew and he had personally made sure that every single one of his siblings were, if not asleep, all in Cabin 10. As he grimly looked over the papers scattered around on the living room table (Who knew that renovations could cost so much? he thought), Jonathan lay sprawled on the carpet, his hair quite unruly and his white camp shirt draped over his shoulder. When his ears picked up the tapping noise once again, he scrambled to his feet, putting his shirt on in the process and quickly made his way to the door without even fixing the sheets of paper lying so messily on the table. The person knocking on Cabin 10's door was the priority for now, and Jonathan couldn't care less about leaving that kind of mess behind with the consideration that someone might be kept waiting outside in the dark and past curfew too.

Curiously, Jonathan let his fingers wrap around the cool metal doorknob and twisted it, opening the door an inch to peek. "Naren?" he said in surprise, remembering the younger girl from before. With widened eyes, he opened the door wide enough for her to come in. "Come in. It must be freezing." Jonathan smiled warmly. The kind gesture was his way of telling the daughter of Hermes that he didn't mind her coming to the Aphrodite cabin at this time of the night.

Jonathan glanced warily over his shoulder at the mess he left behind, papers piled on top of the living room table. "Hope you don't mind the mess... And feel free to make yourself at home," he motioned to the sofas, an open invitation. It still bothered him slightly why Naren would suddenly visit this late, and he could only arrive at the conclusion that it was because of something serious. "Couldn't sleep, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:57 am

Naren Ω Black
Eleven Ω Hermes

Naren let a sigh of relief escape her as Jonathan opened the door. "Thanks." She said, side-stepping into Jonathan's room. It was much warmer in Jonathan's room, and Naren let her arms drop to her side as she looked around. If she ever pranked this cabin, Naren though, she wouldn't do anything really bad to Jonathan. He wasn't like all of his siblings. "Sorry it's so late." She said, as Jonathan invited her to make herself at home. Naren sat on corner of the bed. "Nolan was out." She explained, referring to her cabin leader.

Naren nodded when Jonathan asked if she couldn't sleep. "I-" Naren faltered. "I had a dream. A half-blood dream." She blurted out. "An oracle dream."

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 am

jonathan wyatt adams
Son of Aphrodite

"It's fine," Jonathan said simply, walking over to pick up the pile of papers scattered on the table. "Ah, I guess I haven't really seen him around much too," he mused, pausing for a few moments to wonder where the Hermes cabin leader had gone. Perhaps he had some business to attend to, or something important like that. Before he could dwell too much on the thought, Naren explained the cause of her sudden visit and he looked up worriedly, but not letting the anxiety show on his features. If there was one thing Jonathan was good at, it was hiding his emotions, or most of it.

The brown-haired son of Aphrodite placed the stack of papers on top of the chest of drawers, but his eyes were on Naren when he talked. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked gently, not wanting the younger girl to feel pressured, but at the same time giving her the option to get it out of her chest if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Naren Ω Black
Eleven Ω Hermes

Naren nodded, although she didn't really. It was important. "Kronos... I saw him in a gold coffin. And then I saw a couple of campers. A bunch of them. They were leaving camp to join his army." Naren shuddered. "With each camper, another piece of his original body comes to him." Naren's eyes were wide with fear. She took a breath. "He's stronger now, Jonathan. He's rising."Naren bit her lip. "Do you think we should tell anyone else?" She glanced up at the clock. It was now 10:40, the numbers ticking towards 11. It was late, and Naren figured that most of the other cabin leaders were probably asleep. Naren knew for a fact that Chiron fell asleep at 10 on the dot, unless it was a special occasion, and he would not apreciate being woken up, even if he knew it was important.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:08 am

jonathan wyatt adams
Son of Aphrodite

The answer was not something he had expected. Jonathan went rigid, not realizing that the last sheet of paper fell from his hands and slowly glided to the carpeted floor. He didn't bend down to pick it up though, something he would have usually done, but he remained tense and standing with eyes glued to the daughter of Hermes seated on his bed. Jonathan's lips were in a tight line and he was biting the inside of his cheek. He wanted to reassure Naren, he really did, but he knew that her dream was likely to be truth. After all, demigod dreams always were.

The son of Aphrodite followed the girl's gaze to the clock and realized how late it was. "We should," he said softly, glancing back at her. "But it's late. Don't get me wrong, I know it's important, but..." he trailed off, looking out the glass window in his room. One can see how dark it already was outside through the maroon curtains. Besides, Jonathan already had the faintest feeling that the centaur already knew about this. Chiron knew more things than anyone but the gods, he believed. "I'll tell you what. We'll get up real early in the morning so we can get the news out to Chiron. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 am

Naren Ω Black
Eleven Ω Hermes

"Ok." Naren said, relived that would not have to retell the whole thing to Chiron. "He's probably asleep by now." She gave Jonathan a smile. "So, er.. 7, in front of the big house?" Naren asked, realizing that she didn't know when Jonathan woke up.

~Sorry for such a short post. Lack of muse~
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:18 am

jonathan wyatt adams
Son of Aphrodite

Still a little tense, Jonathan found himself nodding at Naren, all the while picking up the stray sheet of paper and placing it on top of the small stack. He saw no problem with the time she proposed when his body had already been programmed to wake up in the wee hours of the morning. "Sure," Jonathan said, returning Naren's smile with one of his own. "I'll be there."

Jonathan chanced a look outside, noting the darkness outside his window. His lips curled into a small frown when he shifted his gaze back to the daughter of Hermes. "Do you want to spend the night here?" he offered, knowing that it was late and that harpies were already scouring the camp for curfew-breakers. "You can take my bed. I'll go kip on the sofa."
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Iris Andrews wasn't leaving behind much of a legacy at Camp Half-Blood, but maybe it was better that way. In and then out, without a trace. She was leaving before her cabin leader term was over but she had never really let commitment stop her from leaving before. She couldn't think of anyone she felt like saying a genuine, heartfelt bye to, but she figured she owed the cabin leader himself an apology. Or an explanation at least.

She slipped a small, mint green envelope under the door to his room - and of course, it was printed in English like everything she wrote. After she straightened up, her eyes shifted over to the doorway to the room that had become her sanctuary in the past few months. The walls were still green because she didn't feel like painting them pink again, but the rest of the room was plain and empty, all the bookshelves cleared of her books, all the disorganized papers that normally littered her desk were gone. She took a deep breath and immediately regretted it, choking on the dangerous cocktail of cologne and perfume that was so specific to Cabin 10.

She felt a certain nostalgia, but not much. She was moving on now, she was going to try to live a normal life. If any monsters tried to ruin it, she knew how to defend herself. There were many more things to come. With a grin on her face, she jauntily strolled out of the Aphrodite cabin for the last time. And she didn't look back.

Mr. Adams,

A few months ago, I swore to myself that I was getting out of here. You're probably thinking now seems like a really random time to pack up and leave, and I completely agree - but I also think it's the right time.

Sorry about leaving, boss, but I think I might get stuck in a state where I'm eternally banging my head on a wall if I stay. Maybe you should paint everything green in my honour though. Our siblings would think it's a great idea, no doubt about it.

Anyway, you shouldn't be so nice all the time. There are lots of people like me out there and they'll snuff out all the good in you completely when they see how much of it there is. Take care of yourself, Jonathan.

Love,
    Iris.

P.S. I hate you for being a hard person to hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]   Jonathan's Room [open to anyone] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonathan's Room [open to anyone]
Page 1 of 1