Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] Empty
PostSubject: The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]   The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 am

the rooms;
Though it didn't look it outside, the Aphrodite cabin actually housed its own fair collection of rooms built for the campers' comfort and enjoyment. Each room was carefully designed to meet the standards of the campers living there, an especially difficult task for Jonathan for he knew that most of his siblings ended up being somewhat picky with their styles. After mulling it over for some time, he finally decided on a set of rooms and could only hope that his siblings weren't going to yell at him if his tastes were too bland.

how to sign up;
Before you sign up your Aphrodite camper in a room, please make sure to register him or her in this thread first!

To sign up for a room, simply fill out this form and post it in this thread.
Code:
[b]Room Number:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
When your camper is added, your post will be deleted to keep this topic tidy.

Last edited by Sapphire on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]   The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 am

room one;

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Room One is mostly designed for boys who need a break from all the girly feel of Cabin 10. It follows a red-and-black motif instead of the traditional pink. There are three bunk beds to give room for six male campers, preferably in their middle to late teens as there is also a specified room for the younger sons of Aphrodite. Their belongings can be stored in the closets lining the wall (off-camera). A glass window provides the room inhabitants a beautiful view of the camp and beyond.

DEMETRI NALVE
seventeen
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN

Last edited by Sapphire on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]   The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 am

room two;

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Room Two is best fit for the younger boys of the Aphrodite cabin. Like the previous room, it also strayed off the 'pink' path the cabin is known for and also contains three bunk beds for small boys. Toys and other belongings can be stored on the drawers that serve as the stairs to the higher level of the bunk beds.

SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]   The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 am

room three;

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Opposite Room One lies Room Three, a simple bedroom for six daughters of Aphrodite. Mostly made for the older girls, the floor is made of polished brown wood and the walls painted a pure white. Some pillows and curtains are in shades of pink to keep to the overall style of the cabin. Opposite the beds are the furnished closets for the campers to store their things in. This room gives off a nature-like feel to its inhabitants, what with the wood and the lush plant life easily seen through the glass window.

ADELAIDE JENNER
sixteen
SIENNA WAVE
seventeen
LAYLA JESSICA MILLS
fifteen
SHAYLEI COAL
sixteen
ELLA AMOUR
seventeen
SLOT OPEN

Last edited by Sapphire on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]   The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 am

room four;

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Room Four is adjacent to Room Three and opposite Room Two. Specifically designed for younger Aphrodite girls, the fourth room provides a doll-house-like feel and full of drawers for the girls' belongings and especially their toys. On the floor lie fluffy pink carpets - perfect playing mats for the girls who like to play pretend weddings and doll families.

KRISTEN COVAN "KRIS"
sixteen
CALLISTA MINT "CALLIE"
fourteen
MARI DARYL WILLOW
eighteen
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN
SLOT OPEN

Last edited by Sapphire on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]   The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 am

Room Number:Four
Name:Paige Arcker
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]   The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Room Number:
three.
Name:
Kamille West.

not sure if it's totally too late for this but.
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]   The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rooms [Where the beautiful lads and maidens sleep]
Page 1 of 1