Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Faye's Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Faye's Room Mii5hl
*[Faye Lynn McJean]*
Daughter of Athena
"True leaders are often humble enough not to say anything, and instead act on what is right."
http://www.polyvore.com/selena_gomez/set?id=46144076

Faye walked into her newly constructed Cabin Leader Room. She wasn't going to be all fancy with her room, considering that she didn't want to sleep better at night than her fellow campers. That, in her mind, wasn't what being Cabin Leader was about. She opened the door and smiled contently. She shut the door and could see her bed to her left, and a little nook to her right. The bedsheets were white with a green/gray paisley pattern to them. A white fuzzy rug was positioned underneath the bed frame.

Plopping on her bed, Faye could see one of her three bookshelves. This one would contain various books that her half - siblings could take whenever, along with her music. Turning her grey eyes to a set of doors, there was the path to the lake. Faye got up and drew the white curtains, shutting the light from that side of the room out. Turning her head, she made her way to the little 'nook'. There was a big, clear, window and a little chair like thing under it. The demigod figured she would work on Cabin Leader business there. The walls to the nook area were lined with books that were Faye's on one side, and for her siblings on the other.

Content with her new Cabin Leader Room, Faye slid onto her bed and got out one of her architecture books from the library. She would be borrowing some to fill her bookshelves later, so the Athena Campers wouldn't have to go to the Library all the time to get some books. On Faye's door, a simple piece of paper hung. It Read :

Faye's Room
Come in and ask questions if you want!

http://www.polyvore.com/fayes_wardrobe/set?id=45192675#stream_box

Room & Bed:

Other side of room:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Faye's Room Tumblr_m4nejmNZNy1qe8mw3

Vincent Thomas Belanov

Vinnie Belanov, co-cabin leader of Hermes strode up to the Athena cabin leader's door and gave it a gentle knock, half-hoping she wasn't in there. Honestly, Vinnie had had a crush on the Athena cabin leader for a while now and he was too nervous to talk to her about that, so he was kind of hoping that she didn't have a partner to collaborate with on the Chariot races. Vin's heart rate was sped up a high rate when the door kind of just gave in and swung open on its own slowly. "Uh... Faye?" He called quietly, his voice cracking on the last part. "I mean, uh, Faye, are you here?" He said again, this time in a deeper tone.

Vinnie padded into the room softly, gazing around at the walls. They were covered in a flowery type of pattern thing. Vin wasn't good with girl patterns. He still had bare walls in his own room. Well, he had a few posters here and there but that was about it. His room was pretty much bare in that way. Vinnie glanced around a few more times, his eyes going directly to the bookshelves. Vinnie never read books so when he saw the amount of books there, his brain pretty much went silent activity-wise and his eyes glazed over. There was a reason he wasn't a child of Athena.

Last edited by Dauntless on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:42 am

Faye's Room 97v4f9

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye was reading in her little nook. It was on the side opposite her bed and balcony. She had discovered that she had the ability to read through things quicker than the normal demigod, and human. She could just glance over the page and be able to comprehend it all. Faye had been enjoying that, until she jumped, hearing her door open. She slip her feet off of the window's side chair and into her moccasins.

She was surprised to hear the voice that she did. None the less, the demigod straightened her sweater ad slid her glasses off, placing them on one of the bookshelves nearest her. "Yeah, I'm here, " she said softly, walking into the middle of her room. Faye couldn't help but wonder what he was doing here. Most of the time, if anyone ever visited her, it was someone looking for homework help, or asking which book they should read. Faye had a feeling that Vincent wasn't going to ask her either of those things. The way he was looking around her bookshelves made her think that he probably didn't read much.

The demigod was thinking of more things, like why and eighteen year old would want to talk to a fifteen year old like herself, but she though it best not to ask. "Er... what's up?" Faye asked, crossing her arms. She didn't mean to seem defiant, like most teens would be if they had crossed arms, it was a habit.

OCC: It's been forever since I've really rped Faye. This will be fun :D

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Vincent Thomas Belanov

As she got up, Vinnie straightened his v-neck, and stood up taller. Kind of a subconscious thing to make himself look bigger. Vinnie opened his mouth, "Well, I was wondering if you had a partner or if you wanted to collaborate with a partner for the chariot races." Surprisingly, Vinnie's voice was stronger than it had been before, when he was shaking while he was talking to her. Thank the gods he wasn't doing that now; it was rather pathetic if he thought so himself. Once again, Vin couldn't continue to hold eye contact with her, it was almost as if he were embarrassed. As soon as he thought that, his cheeks turned a soft pink and he began glancing around the shelves to focus on something else.

"So, um, you have a lot of books here," his cracked again, and he cleared it. Wow, he was really screwing it up today. Of course she had a lot of books; she was the Athena cabin leader. She was more than likely always reading about different things. Plus, she had this cozy little corner all set up for herself. Vin doubted that the other kids even knew about it. It looked almost like a litttle santuary just for the Athena cabin leader.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Faye's Room 97v4f9

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye noticed that he straightened up, and couldn't help but find that ironic. Vincent looked about 6'2", and was already making her feel much shorter. Faye was only about 5'6" after all, and didn't except to grow much more. She was used to being short. None the less, she wondered why he was asking her opinion. Faye always had a thing for respecting her superiors, which was basically anyone older than her. The demigod found it difficult to voice her opinion with them, especially when she thought she was usually wrong.

Faye stood silent for a moment, almost not registering what he had asked. "Oh, yeah, that sounds cool." she said with a nod. "Oh gods you're stupid," a voice spoke in the back of her mind. The demigod wasn't really the best conversationalist. "So, one driver from each of our cabins? Or did you just want to bounce off ideas?" Faye asked, grabbing her chariot plans from her desk. " 'Cuz I have some designs --" she began, before hearing his comment about her books.

Faye smiled and nodded, glancing over at her book cases. She only had three, but then again, the shelves were filled from the floor to the ceiling. "Yeah, I guess I'm sort of a nerd..." the demigod admitted, her face acquiring a pink blush. She wondered if all of the cabin leaders had their perks of having their own room. Faye knew Skye used to have a pool, but she didn't know about everyone else. Then again, different leaders had different things they needed to cope with stress; her's was reading.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Vincent Thomas Belanov

"Well, if no one signs up, then we'll share partners?" Vin asked, rubbing the back of his neck anxiously. "But, I was hoping that for right now we could just bounce ideas off each other. Because I am completely without ideas," Vinnie grinned in defeated way. "And you're really smart so I figured I'd come here because I think the Hephaestus cabin leader isn't... well, yeah." Vinnie rubbed the back of his neck as a blush spread across his face. You're rambling, stupid. Vinnie glanced around the room again, this time looking for a place to sit. He figured she wouldn't mind if he just plopped down on her little bed in the corner where she was laying before. But he decided to make sure it was cool first. "Do you mind?" He asked, while bending his knees to sit down.

"By the way, I think it's really cool that you read so much. I myself, I can barely read," Vinnie let out a laugh a little bit too loud, but covered up his mistake by coughing. Vinnie stood up and moved over towards Faye, careful not to get to close to her, but close enough to see the chariot designs in her hands.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62765708

Last edited by Dauntless on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Faye's Room 97v4f9

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye nodded in agreement. It wasn't like anyone had asked to be partners with Cabin Six, which had almost surprised her. Not to be offensive to the other cabins, but Faye considered hers in the higher ranking of them, especially to win the races. However, it would be difficult with Cabin Nine and Cabin Three also competing. "Okay, that'll work," she said with a nod. "I have some applications for being the driver, but only Liv has signed up so far...." Faye said, her grey eyes tracing over to her desk, where the younger girl's application lay.

Faye smiled and nodded, feeling another blush spread across her face. "Thanks," she replied, not adding that she wasn't told that very often. If she was, it was usually a sarcastic comment that followed after she did something stupid. "I know what you mean, Cabin Nine can be... well, yeah," Faye said with a shrug, dismissing the idea in her head. She nodded and and sat down on the other side of her little bed like chair as well. "Oh, yeah, sure, I don't mind," she said quickly, glancing at her ideas once more.

Faye never thought of herself as a genius, but knew that most demigods couldn't read, and didn't even bother trying. "Oh, yeah, most of them are in Greek, so it's easier," she said, looking at her 'Greek' section, labeled with masking tape and sharpie marker. Faye gave him another smile and motioned for him to sit, feeling bad she was lounging when he wasn't. "So, ah, here are my ideas," the demigod said softly, offering them to him.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Faye's Room Tumblr_m8n131mdAP1qcz39go1_500

Vincent Thomas Belanov

Vinnie grinned again. "At least you have people signing up in your cabin. My cabin is filled with lazy Hermes kids." It was true, Hermes had the laziest campers. Even competing with the Hypnos kids and all they did was sleep. When she had pointed out that most of her books were in Greek, Vinnie's mouth parted slightly. He could barely read English. "Faye, I can't even read Greek," he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. He could feel the heat on his cheeks. Reading wasn't something he felt that he needed to learn... ever. He figured surviving was a bit more important than reading and learning. Plus, he had street smarts. What did he need to know other things for? Vinnie plopped himself down next to her, a little too close at first, but he moved over a bit, allowing for some elbow room. Vin took the papers from her, his fingers grazing hers just a tiny bit, but still making his heart speed up.

As he looked through the designs, he couldn't help but admire how smart she was. Faye really did have it all going for her. She was smart, beautiful, and really down to earth. Briefly, Vinnie wondered if she knew that. All he knew was that she was dating some Alex kid, but he never saw Alex around camp so Vinnie doubted that the relationship was any good. Plus, he'd met Alex a few times and didn't like him for other reasons. "I really like this one you have here with the metal instead of wood. Metal's more durable. Yeah, this one is pretty nice." Of course, Vinnie wasn't the best at building things, but he wasn't stupid. He'd fixed a few cars before back in shop class at school, he figured it couldn't be much different than fixing an engine.

Last edited by Dauntless on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Faye's Room 97v4f9

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye grinned and laughed. "Well, I'm sure they'll sign up once they hear you're paired with the lovely Cabin Six," she said motioning to her cabin. Was she full of herself? No, she was full of her cabin. The demigod didn't know how she would be without Athena as her mother, and hoped that she wouldn't ever have to think about that. Faye still had a smile on her face as she watched Vin gape at the fact that she could read Greek. The demigod's face slipped into a confused expression. She thought everyone at camp knew Greek. Apparently she was incorrect.

Faye instead gave him a small shrug. "Oh, well, that's alright," she said, very passive. "Maybe I could teach you it sometime," Faye offered, raising her eyebrow at the son of Hermes. She taught kids all the time, so that they could try and keep up with their grade levels. The daughter of Athena took pride in that, but knew most of the campers didn't care about school. They cared about survival, and as a demigod; that was vital.

Faye couldn't help but catch her breath as she felt Vinnie brush her finger tips with her's, just slightly. It was still enough to make her face turn a bright pink color. She bit the inside of her cheek, scolding herself. She had a boyfriend, right? Kind of. Faye's relationship status had been a question lately, which she was always to lazy to answer. Sitting next to Vin, the question mark seemed to be growing larger in her mind as she tried to focus on the chariots that she had drawn.

She bit her lip as she watched him glance through her scribbles of chariots, wondering what he was thinking about them. Faye had put her best into the plans, and hoped that her cabin would be happy with them. However, now the demigod could care less about what her cabin liked; she only cared about Vinnie's opinion on the drawings. Hearing him speak again, Faye exhaled, not realizing that she had been holding her breath. He liked them. "Really? That's awesome, I mean," she began, realizing her ramblings again. "I think this one will work, as long as we have small kids in it. I mean, then the chariot will be more aerodynamic, technically speaking..." the demigod explained, pointing out various points of the design. She didn't notice that she was leaning closer to him, and almost didn't care.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Faye's Room Tumblr_m8n131mdAP1qcz39go1_500

Vincent Thomas Belanov

"Faye, I had the reading level and patience of a third grader. Also, I have the attention span of a walnut. Teaching me Greek wouldn't be easy," he chuckled. Vinnie hadn't noticed how close they were until he could her body heat radiating off her body. He glanced over at her nonchalantly to see that she was very cute when she was concentrating hard on something. Vinnie also noticed the pieces of hair hanging in her face and he almost reached over to push them back behind her ear, but he figured that wouldn't be such a good idea considering she had a boyfriend. "Mmm.. aerodynamics," Vinnie muttered, not completely following the Athena cabin leader. He understood it for the most part and was kind of hoping that he'd be able to find an old chariot so they could start working on it right away.

"Alright.. so we have rubber wheels with metal spokes, paint infused with metal chips for protections of the chariot's body, cubbies on the inside of the chariot to hold some Greek fire contraptions--which, I can whip up in no time," Vinnie's usually gentle eyes glinted mischeviously, "...and that's it." Vinnie nodded, looking up and over at Faye. For a moment, he just sat there, gazing at her face. She really was beautiful. Right there, Vinnie decided that he'd kiss her if they won the races. Putting that out of his mind and ignoring his pounding heart, Vinnie set the drawings aside and leaned back, finding the air around them to be surprisingly heated. "So, I say that we go digging through the Hermes junk shed for materials tomorrow. What do you say?" Vinnie asked, his eyes hopeful.

"Not only are we going to be looking for materials, but I think that there might be an old chariot in there from Carmen's reigning still." As far back as cabin leaders went, Vinnie could remember the boy, Steven before Carmen, and after Carmen it was Cole and now it was Vinnie and Nolan. So far, Hermes hadn't won the chariot races yet, but hopefully they'd win it this year.

Last edited by Dauntless on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Faye's Room 97v4f9

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye smiled and laughed again, mentally accepting the challenge. "I highly doubt that. After the races, I'll teach you," she replied, not afraid of even trying. The demigod had taught many demigods algebra two levels above their grade level, and doubted teaching Vinnie Greek would be much harder. Then again, she didn't know if she was fully serious on that statement. Faye smiled up at him, wondering if he understood what on Earth she was talking about. By the tone in his voice, the demigod would guess not. "It means we'll go faster," Faye summarized, leaning back against the walls of her nook.

Faye nodded as he listed off the basic things that they would need. She wasn't shocked when Vinnie added that they would be using Greek Fire. Of course, she was partnered with a Hermes boy. Greek Fire was almost a given. The demigod couldn't help but notice how his eyes gained a gleam when he spoke about something mischievous. It made Faye wonder how extreme this fire would be, but then again, all of the cabins would be doing the same thing, basically. "Mhm, that sounds like everything," she said, looking over their chosen design one last time. She could almost feel his gentle gaze on her, which one made Faye's face glow a brighter shade of red than it already was. The demigod couldn't help but to wonder if he noticed how red her face was.

Faye nodded at his suggestion, secretly happy that he had the idea before she did. "Sure, sounds great, I'll be there," she said with a reassuring grin. When Vinnie said that there might still be an old chariot in the junk shed, the Athena Cabin Leader smiled widely. "Really? That would be such a big help!" she exclaimed brightly. "I hope we can find it." the demigod added, wondering how cluttered the junk shed could be. She guessed it was labeled "junk" shed for a reason.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:22 pm

hollowed out and filled up with hate
some time later...

James had honestly had to stare in the mirror at his bicep for five minutes straight before he left his room, trying to figure out whether his shirt was made sleeveless and torn looking or whether he had ripped the sleeves off himself. After to coming to the realisation that he had done it himself after being annoyed that he couldn't find a clean sleeveless shirt around and deciding to just rip the sleeve off one instead. He didn't really care about it though, running his hands through his brown hair to mess it up a little and stepping out of his room and cabin, ignoring the cut on the bridge of his nose from when he had been hit in training a day before.

It was no wonder why people crossed the street to walk on the other side when he looked like this.

Taking a last minute turn into a cabin he didn't think he had even entered before, james found himself moving into the nerd's cabin and passing teenagers that scuttled away from him, making him grin to himself a little. They looked like a bunch of losers and geeks anyway, finding how scared they were amusing. Twisting the doorknob to the bedroom they could only be the cabin-leader's, James poked his head around and found it to be empty, although seeing as it was early in the morning he didn't think Faye could be far. So, after raising his eyebrows at the bookshelves that lined one wall, James picked one up and took a seat by the window as he waited for her, sprawled out and looking a little too comfortable as he opened the book and glanced at the first page. He was struggling to read it quickly with his strong dyslexia, concentrating so hard that his brow creased and he ignored the world around him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye was just rounding the corner into the main pathway out of the forest, her hair blowing in her face as she went along. She had been making her two mile morning jogs ever since last month, but today it seemed a little harder than usual. She didn't know why, but the path seemed longer somehow. The demigod slowed as she made her way into the cabin courtyard, waving at a few of her siblings as she walked.

Pushing her way into her own room, one of the perks about being cabin leader, she was greeted by a shock. Almost falling back out of her room, Faye caught herself on her door. "James?" she sputtered, her grey eyes wide. Running a shaky hand through her hair, she felt the odd urge to run out of the room and change into cleaner clothes. "What are you doing here?" she asked, entering her room.

Kicking her sweaty tennis shoes off her feet, hoping they didn't smell that bad. As she looked back at him, she couldn't help but wonder how long he had been there, seeming so oddly comfortable around all her bookshelves. "The art of war, huh?" she commented, leaning against the nearest ledge of books.

occ: eep jaye
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 pm

His heart restarting a little out of shock, even if he was able to keep his facial expression calm so he didn't look surprised, James' blue eyes flickered from the writing on the page up to the girl whom had just entered the room and smirking a little. He held back a laugh at how he heard Faye call his name and took in how shocked she looked, repeating with a grin, "Faye." It only took a moment to inspect what she looked like and was wearing, his gaze flickering down to her feet and up in a second before waving a finger over to signal all of her body, "You're all sweaty," he stated obviously, smirking a little more as he added, "just making an observation."

"Just wanted to pop in and say hi. See how my favorite nerd was doing. Is there a problem with that?" he inquired, although he wasn't really serious; he would probably threaten to kill her if she said she had a problem with him being here, although he would keep it pretty light. "And i'm pretty glad that I chose to come here when you were all hot and sweaty."

Realising she was talking about the book he had been trying to read, James inspected the cover and actually saw what it was, snorting a little, "Oh yeah. I thought I was reading Fifty Shades. Must've picked up the wrong book. Damn."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:40 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye tried to keep an embarrassed blush from her face as he spoke. She felt a strange pang of happiness run through her when he said her name, as if a short syllable could cause such a thing. At his observation, Faye couldn't help but suppress a laugh. "Gee, thanks Captain Obvious," she muttered with an eye roll. She pulled her sweaty hair into a messy ponytail, not keeping her gaze off of her surprise visitor.

Feeling the sweat still drop off of her face, she flicked her grey eyes nervously around the room for a towel or something, but settled with the back of her hand. "No, I just wasn't expecting you," Faye said with a shrug, crossing her feet. A deep blush covered her face at his comment, as she tried cover her face. "Er, yeah?" Faye muttered, playing with the ends of her shirt.

Her blush didn't stop as he continued talking. "James!" she scolded, grabbing the book from him. Faye brushed the cover off before placing it back on the bookshelf, hoping that he wasn't being serious. Then again, it was hard to tell the difference between joke and not for James.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Rolling his eyes a littler and running hand through his messy hair in an attempt to both mess it up yet keep it off his face, james rolled his eyes a little at Faye, "gee, thanks Captain Obvious." he mocked, changing his natural English accent to copy Faye's American one, and doing it quite well. He kept his gaze on Faye, not being to be able to stop himself from winking at her arrogantly. He was in a good mood today, which was nice for him, and he couldn't help but see and think about how lately he had been in a better mood than he normally was. "Gods, nerd, you're so American it makes me cringe."

Biting at his bottom lip as he took a moment to pride himself on the fact that he had got Faye flustered, and being amused by this, James watched the dark-haired girl as she ran her hand over her face for a moment before tearing his gaze away to look down and out of the window he was resting against. He wasn't usually satisfied by views, not really wanting a view like this in his room as he would feel like it would be too revealing for himself. "Yeah well, I doubt you will ever expect; I like popping up on people when they least expect it. Gives me an advantage when they don't see it coming."

His head snapping up when Faye snatched to book from him, James couldn't help but laugh when she exclaimed his name; and not just chuckle, but full on laugh. The type of laugh that made James' ever-cold blue eyes shine and brighten and crinkles to press into the corners of his eyes. "I was joking! Sheesh, woman." He was still grinning like an idiot though, getting out of his seat and standing taller than Faye, not noticing the close proximity between them at first. "I bet you do have it around here somewhere though, don't you?" He teased, poking his finger into the girl's side.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:16 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye returned his eye roll as he made an admittedly realistic American impression. His wink made her want to both punch him and melt, but instead she simply crinkled her nose in distaste as she averted her eyes to her sock-covered feet. "Great, that's what I strive towards,"  the girl responded as a corner of her mouth curving into a smirk.

Flicking her gaze upwards at the English boy, she raised an eyebrow. That seemed like an odd thing for him, a son of Ares with a reputation coated with violence; but Faye didn't intervene. The teenager traced the edge of a book's binding with her finger as James laughed. Laughed. Not your typical 'rawr-i'm-james-and-i'm-super-masculine' laugh, an actual laugh. Feeling a smile creep onto her face, the demigod flicked her eyes into James',finding them a sparkling blue.

Blinking quickly, Faye felt a blush return to her face once more, awkwardly crossing her arms as he stood. A girlish giggle escaped her lips as she felt a soft jab in her side. "And I'm sure you'd turn the place upside down looking for it," she retorted, her grey eyes sparkling with a burst of confidence.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Gnawing on his bottom lip as he watched the raven-haired girl for a period of time, James struggled to understand what he was thinking or feeling. He was actually happy at this point in time, which was nice for him; he didn't get happy much these days, and not until Taylor and Faye and entered his life once more. Faye always made him laugh - normally at her, though, even if he wouldn't tell her that - yet Taylor wasn't so simple; Taylor and he normally ended up arguing or punching one another just as they started to get on. James didn't understand people and their minds in general, let alone girls and what they thought.

Holding himself back from poking at her other side in another attempt to get another girlish giggle from her, James just grinned down at her for another moment before blinking, looking away from her to shrug a little and look over at the shelves of books, "Nah; I think one of my sisters probably has it hidden under her bed back at the cabin. I don't need your copy." He continued to smirk, his eyebrows raising as he looked back at her once more and shuffled on his feet a little.

Blowing air out of his mouth and directing it in Faye's face to annoy her, James scratched his arm and couldn't stop his mouth running away with itself, "Hey, Nerd? You're alright. I quite like you actually." His lip curved at the sides once more, "Although if you ever tell anyone that, I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:27 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye placed her hands across her hips in a criss-cross manner to avoid being poked again, and making that embarrassing noise. She couldn't help but want to make her best impression around him now a days, which would've made no sense to her a month or two ago. She would've said James was a jerk before, but that was no longer. Making a unattractive snort, she glanced at her bookshelves. "I don't have a copy, Carter," Faye responded instantly, putting an emphasis on 'don't'.

Crinkling her face up as he blew on her, the demigod couldn't help but smile wider. His words came as a shock to her to say the least; a son of Ares getting along with a daughter of Athena? The idea of it didn't seem to make sense, but she couldn't help but agree with him. Her grey eyes stared up at him for a long moment before blinking. "Oh, um... right," she muttered, scratching the back of her neck. "Good to know."

Blowing upwards at her curls, escaping to the front of her face, she looked down at her clothing. Faye was almost positive this wasn't her best way to present herself, in sweaty clothes from her run, feeling an itchy sensation up her neck already. "You're not to bad either," she offered, her lips curling into a grin.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Not being able to stop himself hold Faye's eyes as she started up at him, he tried to unlock the meaning behind the things that were whirling around his mind; James was feeling pretty soft right now, and a little vulnerable, and he didn't like it. He wasn't used to it - being vulnerable again - although he couldn't stop himself from feeling good from it. He had realized that the person he had changed into was cold and harsh and un-liked, and he missed getting on with people.

But Taylor and Faye had sort of cracked the hard shell around him a little, and he could feel himself opening up more; for example, he would never have been caught in Faye's bedroom, reading a book months before. now he had people he actually cared about, or at least now he could see that he did care about people instead of just hiding and ignoring his feelings all the time. He didn't know what had happened to him - whether it was his killing a man had made him like this, or whether it was Tori and all his friends leaving him - but at this moment, he didn't really care about all of what had happened.

Because, at this moment, he was only really focusing on what was happening right now. He was living in the heat of the moment, like he had for the last fifteen years previously before this, and he had missed it. He didn't reply to his comments at first, just grinning wider so that creases pressed into his skin on the sides of his eyes, and his blue eyes followed Faye's gaze down onto what she was wearing. He didn't really care; when was he not sweaty himself? And now, when he actually wasn't sweaty, he was wearing a ripped shirt and pair of dirty jeans, so who was he to judge on appearance? He didn't really think about how people or himself looked nowadays anymore, which is shocking seeing as this time last year he was using fake tan and hair products by the ton. Saying he had changed was an understatement.

"I know i'm not." James bigged himself up as a joke, although couldn't really rise a challenge to his words. Instead, he was just living in the heat of the moment, and he did so that he couldn't stop himself from taking the side of the girl's face in his hand. he forgot about Taylor, and Vinnie, and the fact that they should be hating each-other, and the fact that she was drenched in sweat whereas he was scruffy and looking rough; he forgot all of this and just forced her face to tilt back up, taking a second to hesitate before crushing his lips down hungrily against hers.

And once he had done that, and been successful in doing so, James couldn't stop himself from aggresively grabbing fistfulls of her shirt between his hands, almost suffocating her body as he pulled it hard against his. It had been much too long since he had kissed someone, and he had missed the feeling of his rough lips sliding against someone else's. And once he was done after a moment, pulling away to take in fresh air and licking his lips, he couldn't move away even though he was sure that he was probably going to get hit by the girl. He had felt like it had been one-sided, although he couldn't remember if every kiss he had had was one-sided, and therefore wasn't sure. After a minute of silence, James couldn't help but tell her huskily, "You are very sweaty, nerd."

ooc; i just needed to get them to kiss before the blood and gore omg sorry for da wait i've been busy with summer
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm

faye lynn mcjean

Faye let out a half-hearted laugh at his comment, hoping he meant it as some type of joke. She had to convince herself that he wasn't the same person she had met at the first cabin leader meeting of the term, that he had changed somehow; for the better. That he didn't use a ton of hair products anymore, or pick as stupid of fights for a reason. The demigod didn't understand why, but she liked the new James much more than the confident son of Ares she used to know. Now, Faye felt herself drawn to him, why; she would never know.

Running a finger along the edge of her book shelf, Faye let out a gasp, feeling a warm hand cup one side of her face. Grey eyes shone emotions mixed of fright and delight. Secretly, the demigod was more than welcome to the presence of his hand along her face, but his untold reasons for it confused her. She let all of her worries go silent as he tilted her towards his lips, shutting out every idea against the motion she was anticipating.  

His lips were rough, and the kiss aggressive, but the daughter of Athena couldn't have cared less. Faye let him pull her up against his body, wrapping her sweaty arms around his neck. A small voice inside of her tried telling her this was wrong, but it was quickly pressed to the back of her thoughts as she continued to kiss him back, trying to live in the moment she wouldn't ever get back. A secret part of her wanted this, and had from the second her eyes had spotted him in her room; yet had sworn not to ever mention it to either him or anyone else alive.

Once the presence of his lips left hers, Faye admittedly craved for more of it. Drawing her arms back to her sides,  the demigod scratched the back of her neck, feeling a blush rising up her cheeks. "I think I warned you of that," she muttered softly, avoiding his blue-eyed gaze. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Faye felt her skin crawling, as the thought of Vinnie floated back into her mind.

Her eyes glued on her books, the daughter of Athena let a tidal wave's worth of memories flow back to her. The first time she ever really talked to Vinnie, creating the joint cabin chariot, the dance, and more. Faye felt guilt wash over her as a loud crack woke her from a temporary daze. "What was that?" the girl asked, grey eyes pushing past James' frame outside her window.  

Standing in the shadows of the forest, dull black eyes stared back at her, almost a sneer showing along it's rotting face. Faye couldn't breathe. "James," she said shakily, nodding towards her window. It wasn't possible, was it?

zombies

occ: can james like not see it because then my post in cabin five would make a little bit of sense and faye can be like i told you so you idiot or something idek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faye's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Room   Faye's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faye's Room
Page 1 of 1