Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Directory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Directory Empty
PostSubject: The Directory   The Directory I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm

the directory
hey guys! my name is selene and right now i'm going to make your lives a little bit easier. that's right! this is the directory. this will send you to all the necessary places you need to check out. i will also have active topics listed here so you can seek them out.

this links to the cabin list where all of your characters in this cabin will be listed. please make sure to check it out.

the crystal chamber,
the crystal chamber is basically the cabin leader cali logan's bedroom. if you ever want to stop by and talk to her, make sure to post here!

this room may just have the word spirit in the name, but cabin members have reported that their spirits are lifted every time they walk into the spirit chamber, so you may never know what will happen! this room is for girls only

elemental chamber
this is the elemental chamber. it's one of the coolest rooms at camp. cali has casted a spell that allows holograms of the elements appear on the ceiling. this room is for boys

alchemy chamber
this is one of the most organized rooms. there is a spell cast on the room so that the room will organize itself when messy so that the girls don't have to worry about anything. this room is for girls only.

meditation chamber
this is one of the calmest rooms in camp. once again, there is a spell being cast here so that the boys aren't too rowdy and messy. they immediately feel calmer when they step inside. this room is for boys only.
Back to top Go down

The Directory
Page 1 of 1