Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rules, Updates, and Annoucements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Rules, Updates, and Annoucements Empty
PostSubject: Rules, Updates, and Annoucements   Rules, Updates, and Annoucements I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Hiya Cabin Six members. This is a message from Moon, or Faye, which ever you would prefer it coming from. It's just going to notify you that I'll be doing a Cabin Sweep starting sometime this week. Meaning, if you have any ideas or threads you want to keep, PM me ASAP. I'll be on most of this coming week, and trying to keep up with requests and things (if you guys have any.) I also wanted to announce some things, but that can come later. First, I'll start with some rules for the members who are role playing in this area.

• Rule #1 : No bullying : If I see bullying on this section of CHB, your thread will be closed and I'll be PMing you about it. I don't need any drama in Cabin Six, and quite frankly I don't think anyone wants to see that happening here.

• Rule # 2 : Trust : I am really going to try and improve the Athena Cabin. Faye will announce some things later in this post, so yeah. I just want your guys' input on how you think the Athena Cabin is doing, or any suggestions. I also want you guys to be able to trust me, and tell me if I'm not doing something right. If you have a problem with the events or rooms, just PM me. I hope we can work out any kinks :)

• Rule # 3 : The Obvious : I hope I won't have to tell you that there won't be any swearing, threads over PG - 13 rating, or anything like that. I want this to be a place good for ages 10 and up. I think you guys will understand that though, since you guys are good at knowing when to PMRP. (Personal Message Role Play for you newbies)

That's about it for rules, so I'll let Faye take over the announcement and improvement section.

A girl looking that age of fifteen walks into the room and smiles widely, obviously happy. Her face is a mixed expression of pride and honor to represent her cabin. "Hey guys, so I have a few ideas planned for the next term. Some will be just our cabin, and for some events I hope we can pairs up with a few other cabins to do some games or something fun like that. Be a little competitive, ya know?" Faye said with a grin. Pulling a small piece of paper out of her pocket, you could see scribbled notes on the back. They were ideas for Cabin Six.

"So, I'm going to have rooms for you guys this term, and hopefully I'll be responsible enough to work it out. You'll be with people around your age; give or take a year. I'll have two or three different types of bunks per gender, and about two of the rooms for each theme." the demigod said nodding to herself. "I'll be putting together a schedule and an announcement board sometime later, and I think it'll be a good term. So, yup." Faye said, finished with her scribbles of notes. The smile on her face could tell you that she was ready for this.

Last edited by Moon on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Updates, and Annoucements   Rules, Updates, and Annoucements I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Announcements!

Rooms have been added, and I have all of them set. Other announcements will be posted here, in this topic, as well as events. So, to start off the rooms, I'll begin with the girls.

• The Dot Room - This Room is for the Athena Children who are eleven and under. This is the younger camper room, and is now accepting campers! It has four beds in each room, the bed being bunk beds. The beds are covered in blue and green sheets. Each side of the room has a desk, so if they need, the kids can work on something in their room. The walls are white with little dots along them.

• The Modern Room - This is the 12 - 15 year old room, and is now completed (as of 8-19-12). It has four bunks in each room, which are tucked under closest and storage space. The beds have white sheets on them, but various colored pillows have been added to them. There is a desk on both sides of the rooms for campers to do their work.

• The Shelf Room - This room is for the oldest Athena campers who are sixteen and older. The room is ready for campers, so sign up! The beds are actually in the walls, like you are apart of the shelves themselves. Your bed is surrounded by a bookcase, filled by Faye with various things. The wallpaper is a purple - green mixed color with flowers all around. There are three beds in each room.

• The Stripes Room - This is the youngest Athena camper room. It's for children who are eleven and under. The stripes room is now accepting campers as well. It has four striped beds, one on each wall. The beds have blue and green sheets, and lots of storage space. White rugs are positioned around the floor and in the middle of the room, which has a few chairs and a coffee table.

• The Squared Room - This room is for the 12 - 15 year old Athena Campers. It is now ready for campers, so you can sign up if you need too. There are four beds in each room, the beds being bunk beds. The frame of the bed is white with a brown sheet over it. There is a desk at the end of each bunk bed, for campers to do their work when they need to. Square - patterned rugs are positioned all over the floor in no real order.

• The Wisdom Room - This room is for the oldest Athena Campers. It has been finished, and is now accepting demigods. The room has three beds per room, and lots of book space. Each camper has their own personal book stash stored above them on shelves. Even under the bed, there is more room for books. In the center of the room, their is a table and chairs for them to socialize.

• The Library - This is the library, and it's now ready for Athena Campers. It's like a miniature library, with various tables and chairs. The Library also has the Cabin List in it, so make sure and check it out!

Last edited by Moonasaur on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Updates, and Annoucements   Rules, Updates, and Annoucements I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:32 am

As of August 19th, 2012, all of the rooms have been completed. The Modern Room has been added to the rooms, and you can begin signing up for spots in there.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Updates, and Annoucements   Rules, Updates, and Annoucements I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:59 pm

At the Races; Athena Style ~
Cabin Six will be running a book stand at the upcoming Chariot Races. It would be nice if some of Athena's children other than Faye would be working at the stand. If you aren't up to being a driver, but still want to help, I would suggest that you offer to help here. Faye might be a driver as well, so we will need people to help with the stand. There are a few jobs that will be needed to be filled.

JOBS:
Shift Operator: Maddison Benson [16 years old, RPer : Alice in Wonderland (Anna)]
Workers: Alice "Dream" Rae [Anna's Character] [Two more?]
Cashier: [Someone good with money and keeping accounts]

If you are interested in having your character work at the races, just PM me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Updates, and Annoucements   Rules, Updates, and Annoucements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules, Updates, and Annoucements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: