Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To The Cabin [ dr ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

To The Cabin [ dr ] Empty
PostSubject: To The Cabin [ dr ]   To The Cabin [ dr ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 pm

To The Cabin [ dr ] Bethan12
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If I don't like you, run."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh backbone, there ain't nothing WRONG with a woman that,
Got a LITTLE backbone,
You just wait 'til you taste her kind of LOVE.
-------------------------------

Bethany Lucas was done with work. She wiped some sweat off her forehead while walking back to her cabin. It was late, and she had stayed longer than all her brothers and sisters. She couldn't help it, she had to fix a sword, and it was delicate, had broken twice while she was trying to fix it.

She sighed, and tightened her ponytail. She didn't want to go in for the night. Not yet anyway. So she sat on a bench, hunched over, elbows on her knees. She was tired, and sweaty, and dirty. But, she wasn't at all tired enough to sleep.

-------------------------------
You want a shy little thing, a PRETTY little high heel thing,
Gonna CRY if I don't polish up.
TOUGH.
http://www.polyvore.com/bethanys_normal_outfit/set?id=55884239#stream_box
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: To The Cabin [ dr ]   To The Cabin [ dr ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Toby

I had just checked in with chiron saying I was here and was making my way to the forges. My mum had me working double shifts at her club and a fight had broken out and I had my nose brolen and a sprianed wrist and ankle. I held my nose to slow the blood and nearly tripped and fallen on my face. I sat down on a bench and fired off a stream of greek curses. I looked up and found a girl slight younger than I was next to me. "Sorry. Bar fight and I was in the middle of it. I explained.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: To The Cabin [ dr ]   To The Cabin [ dr ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 pm

To The Cabin [ dr ] Bethan14 ◆ Bethany "Beth" Lucas | Daughter of Hephaestus ◆
oh backbone, there ain't nothing wrong -with a woman that,
got a little -backbone,
you just wait 'til you taste her kind of love.

--------------Beth looked over and barked a laugh. "Trust me," she said, "I've been in enough fights to know what someone looks like after one." She sat up slightly, because her knees were starting to hurt from her elbow bones. "Beth," she said simply, holding out a hand for him to shake. Well, the one that wasn't holding his nose. She also wasn't the most hospitable type, so she even suprised herself by holding her hand out. But, she thought, might as well be nice to the guy if he just got out of a fight.

you want a shy little thing, a pretty -little high heel thing,
gonna cry -if I don't polish up.
tough.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: To The Cabin [ dr ]   To The Cabin [ dr ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Toby.

I shook her hand."Toby. Toby Heath, My mum runs the ivy house down town.” I said. I nibbled on some ambrosia and the pain subsided. "I should head to the cabin. Lots of work to do.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: To The Cabin [ dr ]   To The Cabin [ dr ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 pm

got a little -backbone,

--------------
--------------A small smile tugged at her lips. This guy sounded real British. It was just like her to notice differences and not things that were the same. She liked to point of things that were wrong rather then just looking at the glass as half full. She wasn't depressing exactly, just not the most optimistic. That's also where differences come in. Her and her sister. Tyler; Glass half full. Bethany; Glass half empty. Only at times does she really see things on the bright side. It's usually when she does good hard work, and it pays off.
--------------"WHAT cabin?" she asked, completely not caring if it invaded on the guys privacy or not. That was another things about her. She didn't take feelings into consideration. The daughter of Hephaestus could care less if she offended someone. Then she looked at him. "Your nose might be broken," she stated, tightening her ponytail again.

tough.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: To The Cabin [ dr ]   To The Cabin [ dr ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Toby

I stared at her for a bit. We had a bit of the same features. "None other than cabin 9. Why do you ask." I said smiling. I turned and hobbled over to the cabin
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: To The Cabin [ dr ]   To The Cabin [ dr ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:53 am

got a little -backbone,

--------------
--------------BETHANY smiled at the coincedence. She got up, and followed him. "Well then," she said casually. "I spose I should be happy I found yet another half-brother." But honestly, she wasn't happy.
--------------THE daughter of Hephaestus didn't like having a lot of siblings. SHe could barely stand her twin sister, let alone a whole ton of half-siblings. It was competition she was worried about. She already had a hard time gaining respect in the armory, even though she was a pro. She was a good fighter too, she could take care of herself. But most of her older siblings always stepped in and 'helped' her. It wasn't much help, mostly just taking her job.
--------------SHE was trying to be polite to her new-found brother, but her patience was thin, and if he laughed at her or insulted her in any way, he'd get into another fight, one that he'd regret.

tough.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Cabin [ dr ]   To The Cabin [ dr ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Cabin [ dr ]
Page 1 of 1