Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out for a swim (Those chosen few)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Out for a swim (Those chosen few) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Out for a swim (Those chosen few) Boy_810

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross
The distance in your eyes

Theo enters the clearing beside the creek. It was always quiet here. No one swam here which is what made it ideal. Still he couldn't be to careful. Theo walked fifty yards in both directions looking for people. He had now spent almost half an hour, just getting ready to swim. He spent a log time trying to keep his secret, and he couldn't risk anyone finding out now. After looking both directions again before taking off his shirt, and revealing the tattoo underneath. It was nothing major, but no one knew. He liked it that way. Theo was worried if people found out it would ruin his image. It was foolish and paranoid; He knew that.

The water felt good to his skin when he finally dove in. After Theo's sixth lap there was a noise that was worrisome. This part of the camp was notorious for having hell hounds roaming around. A hell hound would be nothing to worry about with his sword. Guess what he left at the cabin. The noise emitted again. There was definitely something there. Best case scenario, it was a nymph. Grabbing a large pointed stick, he dragged himself out of the water.
"Who's there?"

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Connect this space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Out for a swim (Those chosen few) E7f3f9a24d58c312e48c55cf78bb73ff_large
Kaitlyn (Kate) Rose Johnson
Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47515696

Kaitlyn just loved moonlight walks, but she loved moonlight swims. It was past her curfew, but couldn't a daughter of Poseidon go just for a short swim? She was really sure no one in he cabin was there. She made sure before she left. Her sunglasses and sweatshirt were on so no one could really see her completely. Her black hair was in a ponytail and she had on her bikini. Crunch!, it went when she stepped on it. She cursed under breath, but continued walking. Again she stepped on another branch. Except she this time it didn't make a loud noise. She kept on walking with the moon lighting her way.

Soon, Kaitlyn saw the Zephyros Creek. To her it looked beautiful in the night time with the moon's light gleaming on the Creek's water. This was her favorite place to swim. She didn't come here for one reason. It was too long of a walk from her cabin. Kaitlyn hated walking and anyway there was a lake, creek, and a perfectly good beach near by. She smiled at the sight of the Creek, She took off her sunglasses and her blue eyes sparkled. She started walking to the Creek when she tripped over a tree root. She fell flat on her face. She did a small wince and then sat up against the tree root. She looked at her arms and legs and saw no blood. She wiped some 'sweat' and when she looked at her hand she saw just a little blood. She cursed under breath again. Then when someone said, "Who's there?" she didn't even look up to see who it was. "Relax. It's just a girl. A daughter of Poseidon to be exact. Oh yeah by the way, can you put the pointy stick down?" She said and smirked. She could see the stick out of the corner of her eye. "Nice tattoo. I always waanted one by mother never left me get one." She added.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"I swear to the gods if you tell anyone about this tattoo!" He started with. He was definitely a little startled but nothing major. If he wanted to, he could easily have this girl loose her mind; she was kinda cute and he hated using his powers. In just a few heartbeats, he dropped his spiked stick, put on his Green Day t shirt, and placed himself in-front of the demigoddess. "You know, not many people go for midnight swims. Even for a daughter of Poseidon that's rare." He said just trying to figure her out. It wouldn't be unheard-of for a spy to sneak out late, and come back before anyone noticed. She was definitely a bit suspicious. Like he was trained to do, he was trying to figure out ways to take her on, should she attack. Drowning obviously wasn't an option if she was unarmed chocking would be possible, and the pointed stick was always an possible if it came to that. As a last resort, he could use his powers. The only problem with that was it would remind him of who his dad was... Maybe death was the better option.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

"What are you going to do me if I do? Punch me? I don't care, but if you do I hope you know how to swim. I can easily drown you and there's water right there." She smirked and pointed to the Creek. Finally she looked up at the boy and thought he was pretty cute. Then as always, a slight blush appeared on her face. "And anyway, I'm not snitch. I'm not that kind of person." She added looking down. Then when he said it's rare for a daughter of Poseidon she couldn't help, but let out a little giggle. "Well, I come here everyday at this time. I really like it here. No one ever comes here so I get some alone time to myself. I get to think about stuff like the cabin leader elections. I'm not really sure if I'm going to nominate myself so that's why I came here today." She said lowly and looking down again. Then she realized something. "Sorry if all this deep stuff about me is boring." She said. Then she moved over on the tree root and said, "You can sit if you want. Oh yeah, you forgot to tell me your name. I'm Kaitlyn." She put out her hand for him to shake it.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"Theo Davis," he greeted, before he sat down beside. "And why would that stuff be boring? I guess a brother or sister nominated me. I didn't have a huge say in the matter, but it is kinda fun. You know, the politics and all. I think you should run," He said. I picked up the towel he brought with him and began scrubbing his hair dry. He needed to be dry before getting back to cabin twelve. "Though I would like to know your name. Wait, don't tell me. Destiny?"

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

She smiled when he introduced himself as Theo. She thought that was a nice name. She shrugged when he asked her why that'd be boring. "Maybe I will run for cabin leader." She said and then smiled her famous smile. "No my name isn't Destiny. She's the cabin leader. I'm Kaitlyn." She said and put out her hand for him to shake it.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"Well, Kaitlyn, I am honored to meet you,"He said shaking her hand with a smile. "Sorry about the spike" Piece by piece he seemed to be preparing himself to go back to the cabin. This time he clipped on his small golden pendant. If he really wanted to go back he would've put it all on at once and walked off. This was an obvious sign he enjoyed being there. If only she knew that though.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

She smiled. She liked doing this little talk with Theo. It felt great to be with someone else once in a while. "It's nice to meet you too." She said. "It's okay." She said. She didn't mind it actually. "Well, if you need me I'm going for swim. You can join me if you'd like." She said. She stood up in front of Theo. "Well, this was nice meeting you. Maybe we can do this again sometime." She said and smiled. She would enjoy that.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"Alright, I'll probably join you. Just give me a minute." He took of his necklace, then his shirt and then dove back into the water, that seemed even colder now. Instant goosebumps ran up his spine. Eventually the water would warm up... Eventually. Until then he was stuck being cold. He was proud to have not told her who his dad was. But now he was thinking about it and wanted to drown himself. He wasn't happy about his dad. Anyone would've been better. Hypos, Hades, even Ares would've been better, but no. Dionysus matched his mom's personality. It all made sense, but that didn't mean he liked it. Finally he shook the thought out of his head and swam a little bit farther to give Kaitlyn room to dive in. "Any day now!" He said mockingly.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

"Okay." She quietly said. She smiled when he dove in. She quickly took off her sweatshirt and shorts and dove right into her water. She had been waiting for this part all day. The water was the best ever. It was a bit cold, but Kaitlyn never cared. She loved her water no matter what temperature it was. "Water too cold for you?" She asked and smirked. "You never told me you god parent." She added.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

His jaw almost landed in the water when She took off the sweatshirt and shorts. She was drop dead beautiful, but somehow he managed to pick his jaw off the water before it was noticeable. Then she asked about his parent."You had to bring that up right after I shook it out of my head didn't you?" I asked before a laugh. "I'm a Dionysus kid. Not exactly a daddy's boy though."

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

"Well, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I just wanted to know. To get to know you better." She said and shrugged. She just wanted to get to know him better. She started using her powers to make small waves. She quickly went underwater again to get wet. She went to the bottom of the ocean floor and sat there with her legs crossed. She started drawing some shapes and patterns next to her with her index finger. She smiled and put a piece of black hair behind her ear. She continued drawing shapes and random patterns. She smiled. She looked back up to see if Theo had followed her. She shrugged and continued drawing. Swimming and drawing both took the stress away from. But Kaitlyn didn't think she was the best drawer at all. She just thought that she was a really good writer. She personally didn't like telling people what she wrote or at least what the topic she mosty wrote about was. She liked it that way so that's why she never told anyone. She mostly wrote books and poems. Though, she did wish for people to tell her what she wrote. She probably had only told one of her friends and that was about it. Kaitlyn then was starting to run out of air and came back to the surface for air. Then she quickly went back down again.

((I meant to edit this post, but it got deleted so I had to do it all over again. D: All well, I remembered most of it. I also voted for Theo.))
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

I watch her drop down to the bottom again."You suck. You know that?I was never good at holding my breath, and with a a Poseidon kid as the one setting the standers I wasn't even going to try. A cool wind blew over and naturally i shake. I could barely see the drawings she was making on the bottom. She was actually pretty good. "Are you coming up soon?"

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

Kaitlyn smiled. It wasn't really her fault why she loved water, but she came up to the surface in a couple of seconds. Kaitlyn didn't really know what to say or do in situations like these. She just pretty much smiled, but then a thought came to her. "Don't like the cold water?" She asked smirking. She went underwater again still smirking.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"I'm gonna strangle you when you come back up." I say jokingly. I push myself underwater just cause I could. I look straight at Katie who was still doodling on the floor. I give her the thumbs up before having to return to the surface. "Gods I hope she's not Australian."

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Kaitlyn (Kate) Rose Moana
Daughter of Poseidon

Kaitlyn shrugged and kept on doodling. She looked straight at Theo and smiled. He gave her the thumbs up and she did the same. She watched as Theo went back up to the surface. She doodled for a couple of minutes more. She could hear him mutter something, but she couldn't hear him. She thought, Theo makes me feel different. I really like it. She went back up and smiled. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked simply
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Theo Davis

I woke up today
Sinkin like the stones you have thrown
Qounded by the same old shots you take
It's easier to kick me when I'm low

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm going to grab a bite to eat. Wanna come with?"I ask leaning back towards to shore. I wasn't going to spend much of my energy getting out of the creek. One or two good pushes and I should be out of here. I had everything I really needed. I happen to look up and notice the stars. It was impressive how bright they were inside camp. I remember of my years outside camp, and how I learned how to navigate using the stars. Most people would call that pointless, but I thought it was knowledge everyone needed. I probably should address Kaitlyn directly, but it's not like there was anyone else out here. She'd know what I meant.

I just thought
That you should know
That I've been holding on
While you've been letting go
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Kaitlyn (Kate) Rose Moana
Daughter of Poseidon

Kaitlyn shrugged. "Sure. I'd love to go get food." She smiled. Then a thought came to her, Is this like a date? Most likely not. She betted on no. She was a little bit happy because she was perfectly fine. By the time they got back to the shore, Kaityln was partly dry. She was good with that because she wouldn't need to use her powers much.
After she used her powers, she was dry. She put on her sweatshirt and shorts and lastly put on her sunglasses. She liked wearing them because it made her feel cool. She smiled at that thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a swim (Those chosen few)   Out for a swim (Those chosen few) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a swim (Those chosen few)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The CHB Forest :: Zephyros Creek-
Jump to: