Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] Empty
PostSubject: i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]   i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 am

i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] NICO05
Morgan Spyro ♥ -- zeus

Morgan tore down the path to Thalia's pine, thunder rumbling quietly somwhere far away. Wherever that far away was, Morgan wanted to be. Anywhere was better than being stuck at camp with druggie William Michaels. He wasn't just a druggie, though, no. He was a liar, and a cheater, and a heavy drinker. He was also Morgan's boyfriend; her other half, only, that idea had slipped from her mind the second she had caught him at a party, high. What else was new?

Turning around and walking a little slower, trying to scan her surroundings for the boy she had just been walking away from, Morgan began shouting. "I'm going to Riley's wedding!" the daughter of Zeus yelled, somehow not disturbed by the thought. "Did I mention that was today?" Retracing her steps and trying to get into Will's view, Morgan forced a smug smile. "And you know what? While I'm gone, you can get as high as you want." Morgan's voice cracked, and it was evident on her face how much the words stung coming out of her mouth. Still, she was too angry to apologize or take anything back.

Heck, she was angry enough at Will to go to her mom's wedding. "I won't come barging in on you this time, so go nuts, ass!" Morgan burried her face in her hands and sobbed quietly before snapping herself out of the rather depressed phase and spinning around quickly on her heels. Something propelled her to keep walking. She wasn't dressed for a wedding—she wasn't dressed for a day out in New York. She was dressed for playing a game of volleyball. Still, she had to get away. Nothing made since anymore.

Polyvore Clothes
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]   i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:43 pm

i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] Tumblr_luwmf64XR11r34bfo

"Morgan!" He yelled, his voice echoing off the trees. Gods, he was so stupid. But, she didn't understand his physical dependence for meth. It was a literal addiction of the highest degree. Everyday, he thought about speed. He thought about it, but he was trying to quit for gods' sake! She didn't understand how hard it was give up something his body physically craved. "Morgan, please," he begged, running after her through the camp. Luckily, as a half son of Hermes, Will could run long distances. He did just that, quickly covering the distance with ease. He burst through the trees on Halfblood Hill, dashing after his girlfriend. "Morgan." He gasped, standing there with sweat dripping off his face.

"Morgan... please listen to me." He begged her, gazing into her angry blue eyes. "Baby, please listen to me." Will reached out, grabbing her wrists and spinning her around. "Look at me, Morgan. Look at me." He demanded, thunder rumbling. "You... you don't understand," he burst out, instantly regretting his choice of words. "No, wait. Yeah, you don't understand. You can't, Morgan. Once you try meth, you're hooked for life. You don't understand how badly I want to stop. It's bad for me, yeah, I get that. I can't stop it, though. I can't. You don't know how hard it is to do this... it'd be like giving up you. Only less painful. Morgan, I can't do this. I can't..." he trailed off, looking up at the sky with tear filled eyes as if the tears would just slide back into his tear ducts. 'I can't do this..' he thought, looking back down.

"Morgan... I can't do this. I don't know how to stop! You watch your previous girlfriends get killed right in front of you and try not to cut yourself over and over again. You watch your own son being born right in front of you and then killed before your very eyes. I watched the girl I loved get killed right in front of me. I felt her blood splatter up my body, Morgan. And then my son turned on me and I had to kill him.. do you know hard it was do that? You try going through all of that and living with the pain and regret. Morgan, it's killing me. I couldn't take it anymore. You try and go through all of that and not turn to drugs for a cure to the pain. I can barely go through everyday without nearly breaking down." his voice was choked up with emotion as tears freely slid down his face.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]   i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Morgan Spyro ♥ -- zeus

Morgan refused to look Will in the eyes. Her nostrils flared and she put on a cold, blank expression. She usually gave in to Will, but today she was determined to remain strong. Unable to face her boyfriend without going weak, Morgan struggled to get out of Will's grip. She was unable. "I don't want to listen to you . . ." Morgan trailed off, but before she could say any more, Will was talking.
              And talking.
              And talking.

There were several points were Morgan wanted to stop the Cabin Leader from talking, just so that she didn't get emotional, but she couldn't. Carly, his son, he cuts. Will had obviously been holding a lot back. "You never told me any of that," Morgan whispered, reaching out a hand to rest on Will's cheek. "No one would ever expect you to date again." Morgan looked at the ground—at herself. "You shouldn't. Not after that. It's going to end up hurting you. Everything is harder. And everything is a fight. And everything always leads to this." Morgan's voice wavered and her eyes rested on Will's hips.

Her curiosity growing stronger, Morgan tentitively drew her hand away from Will's face and lifted the boy's shirt slightly. Drawing a gasp, Morgan let go quickly and allowed herself to look into his eyes. She could feel herself yearning to cry, the sight of her boyfriend's cuts just a little too much, but not now. That was the way Morgan always wanted to react. Crying. "W—Why . . . No. Will, listen to me. I don't do well in relationships. I wasn't born to fall in love, I wasn't supposed to ever meet someone. Because love fails. And I will end up hurting you, and we both know what comes after that." Morgan took a deep breath and pictured the scars again. She hadn't noticed them before, but now they were permanently burned into her brain.

"I can't be the reason you overdose. A, my heart is not worth this pain. And B, while I can't begin to understand anything that you've ever been through, I don't want to hurt you, and I will. The longer I stick around, the worse mess I make." Morgan pursed her lips and stared blankly at Will's chest. "I never wanted to date anyone. I still don't want to date anyone. I just wanted you."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]   i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Will shook his head, refusing to believe his arms. No, no, no, no. There was absolutely no way in hell this was all happening to him at once. He could feel all the pain inside him just bubbling up and nearly reaching the surface. He reached out, letting his thumb rest on her cheek, his palm flat on her jawline. "Morgan... it'll hurt me even more if you leave me. You don't understand. Even though I'm addicted to everything else, you're my main addiction. Without you I... I'll... I don't know. I'll go over the edge. Morgan, I-I love you." As he said that last sentence, a clap of thunder shook the sky as the heavens seemed to open, rain pouring down on the couple.

"Morgan.. please don't leave me. Please. I love everything about you. I love the pain you cause me, too. It's good pain. I love your arms, your hands, your skin, your waist, your hips, your legs, please... please," as he was ticking off the things he loved about her, his large hands ran over her skin, touching each thing tendering as he got down on his knees in the pouring rain, wrapping his arms around her legs. "Please..." he whispered. Gods, he was being pathetic right now. Will got up, standing slowly, but surely and said, "Morgan.. please don't. This will break my heart," he traced her jawline with his thumbs, suddenly pulling her face to his and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]   i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Morgan Spyro ♥ -- zeus

Morgan let her eyes linger on Will's lips. She couldn't speak. Every time she tried to argue, her words got caught in her throat. There was really no point in trying to change Will's mind once he had it made, but the same went for the daughter of Zeus. "I love you, too, honestly—" Morgan sputtered, trying to remain calm, but still sobbing as she spoke. The rain was soaking through Morgan's clothes, and suddenly Will dropped.

She let out a gasp upon feeling Will's close contact. She wanted to pry him off her legs, because he was making things harder. "Do you not hear yourself?" Morgan whimpered, running a hand through Will's hair and clasping it tightly between her small fingers. "You desere someone who doesn't cause you pain. Someone that will keep a smile on your face when you wake up, even if you had a bad night. A girl who is willing to give you everything you need, because I can't. I just can't. And I think you need someone who understands!" Morgan stopped arguing and let both of her hands fall to her sides.

Suddenly, Will kissed her, and Morgan took a deep breath in through her nose before tightly shutting her eyes. It took a second of stiff lips for the daughter of Zeus to begin kissing the boy back, crashing her lips against Will's and forgetting about being careful around the fragile cabin leader. Her arms slowly felt their way up Will's chest before wrapping around his neck and pulling the two closer. For the moment, all memories escaped her. Gently, Morgan rested a hand on Will's hip and gasped before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]   i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am

i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] Tumblr_luwmf64XR11r34bfo

The kiss tasted of Morgan and only Morgan. As his lips moved against her's, he let himself dissolve into it, their mouths completely becoming one. The kiss was full of anger; anger at his mother, anger at Morgan, anger at everyone who died without his permission. It was also full of need and want and desire. Will wanted her.. in every way, not just one, no. He loved her and would never stop no matter what kind of stupid things he did. He opened his mouth slightly, feeling the warmness of her mouth and he delved deeper into her mouth, letting his tongue explore around. Will pulled back slightly, finding that his hands had worked all the way down to the small of her back and were tugging her forward, pressing her closer and closer to him in the pouring rain. He breathed softly, opening his stormy, dark blue eyes.

Gingerly, Will pressed his lips to her neck, moving upwards along until he reached the base of her jawline where he continued to place little butterfly kisses. He pulled away and whispered into her ear, "Morgan, I'm so, so sorry... please, forgive me," he swallowed. "I'll do anything for your forgiveness. Please." As his trembling hands reached out and touched skin, he found that the rain was significantly increasing. He glanced upwards at the sky, blinking the falling rain from his eyes and glared. His grandfather was just making everything difficult for him tonight. He really was.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]   i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Morgan Spyro ♥ -- zeus

Morgan gave Will entrance to her mouth before growing hot as he began kissing her neck. She titled her head back and took several deep breaths, winding up with a mouthful of rain. Her heart was pounding heavily in her chest and she was secretly grateful that Will began slowing down. She knew she would never have the strength to end the kisses. She was so horrible with relationships that it was sad.

"I know—" Morgan began, pausing to kiss Will briefly and pulling away only to continue speaking. "You apologize. A lot." The daughter of Zeus rested her cheek on Will and exhaled deeply. She had to bite her lip to keep from kissing his neck. Was she really that hormonally weak around the grandson of Zeus? "And I forgive a lot." Morgan leaned back to look Will in the eye. She was still panting, and fighting the urge to crash her lips against his and pull their bodies together. She had to get her point across first. "You're such a drug," Morgan mumbled before her lips lightly graze across Will's jaw. Standing on her tiptoes, the demigod let her lips ghost over her boyfriend's before she held back and rested her feet flat on the mud.

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me. Just—Don't give up on yourself." Morgan enjoyed blackmail, but mostly she wanted Will to put himself before anything else, especially her. Tired of kissing the boy, but unwilling to leave his side, or get any farther apart, Morgan hugged Will tightly to her and looked up into his eyes. "You before me," Morgan clarified, blinking against the rain that had completely drenched her hair and ruined any chance of looking nice on her mom's big day.

Pulling Will closer to her, Morgan pressed her forehead to his. "I just don't know if I'm strong enough to do this." And suddenly Morgan was crying. Unwilling to let Will see, even with all of the rain pounding down on the couple, Morgan pulled away, though her voice had cracked when she was speaking. He probably knew there were salty tears dripping out of eyes, but if he didn't, then the Zeusie wanted to shield him from seeing her acting so weak. "I'm not like Dad, or you, or your mom, or your Carly, or strong Elora and Madison . . . I can't deal . . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]   i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i deny the tears in my eyes, i don't want to let you see [private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: