Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You Probably Don't Want to Hear This . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

You Probably Don't Want to Hear This . . . Empty
PostSubject: You Probably Don't Want to Hear This . . .   You Probably Don't Want to Hear This . . . I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:34 am

Okay, so yesterday, I was thinking about how screwed up my family is and stuff. Both my grandfathers died before I was born, I never really knew my dead grandmother because she had Alzheimers all my life. And what's more, I didn't cry when she died. Now, it's making me feel guilty. My only living grandparent is doing too well either. Let's see, she's had colon cancer, and two strokes. She's ninety-one and has basically given up on living. I hate the way my half sister raises her kids. I hate it. It's not right. My mom and dad are separate and I live with my mom, but my mom doesn't make any move to try and bond with me, and when I suggest we do something, it's "I'm too busy."

I recently found out that I also have a heart murmur. My mom tried to hide it from me for twelve years. She didn't even take me to get ultra sounds on my heart once a year, which is what I'm supposed to do. I was freaking out yesterday because I started getting chest pains. But then I looked it up and chest pains is one of the 'side effects' of having a heart murmur. But I was still scared about it, for the first time in my life. But now I know why I can't swim under water as long as other people. #ShortnessOfBreath/TroubleBreathing

And I said some things that weren't exactly what I meant to say, and the offended people. And even though I apologized, I still feel guilty abut it. I just don't know what to do anymore. In church today, I almost cried because I was contemplating ending my life. But I won't, just because that's not right. There are so many other things wrong with my life that I never want to talk about. But basically my social life consists of going to school and church. So you can imagine when the topics I usually talk about are my faith, school, and . . . Pokemon.

Again, I don't know what to do with my life. I feel like such a terrible person. I came on this site to end all my issues with the world, but now it feels like they're all coming back.

EDIT/

Also, I don't know how many of you I've hurt, but I do know I've hurt some:

"I know i'm not a perfect friend,
You're broken heart, i've tried to mend.
Instead i made you hurt and cry,
Maybe i should say goodbye.
Would it be better for me to go?,
I asked you, and you said "No".
Why say no when i hurt you so bad,
But believe me,
you're not the only one that's sad.
I made my best friend hurt like mad,
If i left would you be glad?.
Deep in my heart,
I'll always know,
I'll love you always,
Even if i go!"
- Chrissie
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

You Probably Don't Want to Hear This . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Probably Don't Want to Hear This . . .   You Probably Don't Want to Hear This . . . I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 pm

I feel bad for you, I could help you with advice, and it's because I don't want to see people suffer. So here it goes, Did you confront your mother, face-to-face, ask her why. If she doesn't agree, be persistent. I'm not saying that she's a bad mother, I'm just saying that you should ask her why she hid your condition from you, why she didn't take you to get ultrasound. Have a heart-to-heart talk with her. Maybe she couldn't afford it, maybe she was scared. So to be short, open up to her. If it didn't work, I'm sorry. I did what I can do to help you out. Just pm me if you have any more problems, ok?
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com

You Probably Don't Want to Hear This . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: