Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Prints < D E A N >

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Blue Prints < D E A N > Empty
PostSubject: Blue Prints < D E A N >   Blue Prints < D E A N > I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Blue Prints < D E A N > Erika_10
E R I K A / E V O N N E / E I C H E L // A T H E N A

When the time walks by,
I have nothing to say

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53695104
Erika Eichel, a German camper at Camp half Blood, sat by a creek, Euros Creek, if you want to be exact. She had her journal open and was writing inside of it, not distracted. Her feet, waded in the creek, her flip flops laying at her side, her sweat shirt on top of them. She brought the sweat shirt along, just in case it got cold, as it was starting to turn dark now.

Erika had been sitting there, for two hours, drawing blueprints since dinner. Despite this, she still wasn't tired, at all. It was strange, Erika thought, but she continued drawing. She loved architecture. She knew she had books on the tote bag she was sitting on. They were on Greek Mythology, but she would only pull those out, if her pencil broke, which it rarely ever did.

It won't matter in the end,
if I'm embarrassed again.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Prints < D E A N >   Blue Prints < D E A N > I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:46 pm

CHARLIE McLOUGHLIN
son of athena
Charlie had been wondering around camp for the last couple of hours since dinner deciding what he should do. He walked over the beach when some Ares kids thought it would be funny to tease him. They ripped his shirt and ran off with his glasses but Charlie didn't really need the glasses. They just made him look smart but there was just normal glass in there. He took off his shirt seeing as it was ripped up badly anyway. This was one of the bad things about being a child of Athena. Everyone made fun of you because you are smart. Or you're supposed to be. However it wasn't like that with Charlie, yeah he was smart, but normal smart. Not like other Athena kids smart. He didn't get the wisdom genes. He got the war ones. He saw a strategy in everything. It was his curse because Charlie isn't a violent person and never will be. He just knows exactly how to kill what and how to go about an attack. It really is unfortunate.

As he got to Euros Creek he took off his flip-flops and waded through the water staring at it as his mind went into overdrive planning revenge on the Ares boys. Charlie may not be violent by nature but his mind was completely separate from his body at times. His mind would plot and plan yet his body would resist any movement that might injure someone unnecessarily. As Charlie got further down the stream he noticed he wasn't alone. One of his sisters was there. Erika was her name? He smiled and waved, "Hey Erika," he said with a big grin getting a little dimple on his left cheek as he did so.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Blue Prints < D E A N >   Blue Prints < D E A N > I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:04 pm

When the time walks by,
I have nothing to say

Erika turned when she heard someone say her name. Someone was distracting her from what she loved most, architecture. And that someone was also a child of Athena. She smiled when she saw one of her brothers. It's Charlie! The other Athena campers were the only people she felt comfortable talking to. However, she didn't share her feelings with every child of Athena. It was only some, about half.

"Hey, Charlie!" Erika said, smiling, as I waved for him to come over and sit. Charlie was shirtless. What did the other campers do to him now? Erika asked herself silently, when she noticed this. As a child of Athena, Erika was always teased, because she was a 'nerd'. Erika couldn't help that she was smarter than the other campers. It was still hard to pay attention and sit still. It was also hard to learn something, it took the extra wisdom to learn it. It wasn't impossible for other campers, just highly difficult.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Prints < D E A N >   Blue Prints < D E A N > I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:52 am

CHARLIE McLOUGHLIN
son of athena
Charlie smiled brightly at Erika. No bully could make him feel sad. He wouldn't let them. He sat down next to her and sighed, "Its nice and warm today isn't it?" he laughed even though he was a bit cold. He crossed his legs and turned to Erika, "So how've you been? I haven't seen you in like, a long time," he said to distract her from his shirtlessness even though that probably as both children of Athena was pretty much impossible.

(so tiny. no muse.)
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Blue Prints < D E A N >   Blue Prints < D E A N > I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:33 pm

When the time walks by,
I have nothing to say

Erika turned towards Charlie, as she said, "Oh, I've been good. I usually come here . . . to escape from . . . everyone." She had said the last word with a sigh. It was true, the creek was Erika's escape place. Escape from the bullying, escape from everyone asking for her opinion. She was rightfully tired of everyone. Erika set her journal and pen aside. Yes, it was a warm day. It wasn't cold at all, at least not to Erika.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Prints < D E A N >   Blue Prints < D E A N > I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Prints < D E A N >
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: