Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

whaddaya know? -purple-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:55 pm

"Nobody's perfect. Your close." I Siad. "Can I tell you a secret?" I Said. I sipped my coffee. I was nervous to tell him. Like butterfly smotmach nervous. Kepp, calm I thought. I took a deep breath. I mouthed the words Olive Juice. Meanning I love you.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:52 am

I mouthed back "I love you too." I do. I know we just met, but there's this spark between us that I can't ignore. "Back to camp, or somewhere else?" I kiss her, while holding on tight to her shoulders. I didn't wanna be forceful, it's just in my nature.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am

I pushed him back as his ands were on his shoulders. "sit. I have to tell you something. It happened last week. I got a mean note. I thought it was her. I pushed her down the water, not knowing she would.." I said as I began to cry. " I tried to save her. But she said Just Kill me. So I threw her in. I couldn't help it. I grabbed her again. But now it was just to late." I said. I sobbed as I realized what I done.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:45 pm

I stood there, stunned. I knew Jessica was dead, but I didn't know she was murdered by a demigod. Sutton killed one of my best friends. She didn't seem like the kind of girl to do that. It was just... whoa. I stood up, ready to storm out of the restaurant, Sutton sobbing behind me. A pang of both anger and sadness ran through me.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:07 pm

I was super scared. "Your gonna break up with me now aren't you?" I said walking out of the restaurant. I sat Oma park bench outside crying. I'm a mess. A screwed up mess to be exact. I now began to cry. My heart was aching. Someone else who will never forgive me. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Another, stronger pang of sadness rushed throughout me. She was an amazing girl, that I knew. But, could I forgive her for what she did? Running back to her, taking her in my arms, I kiss her full on the lips. "I can't stay mad at you, Sutt."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 pm

I laid my head on his shoulder. "It happened so fast. I didn't know it would-" I said. I cried louder and harder."Kill her." I said. This rime I was crying like never before. And I'm not a big crier. I wish I could take it back!
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am

"It's-it's alright, Sutt. I love you. I love you. Don't ever forget that. You wake up at two-thirty in the morning crying, I'll be there for you." I really felt like that. Sutton was the only girl I felt like myself with. "You are most beautiful, most kind girl I have ever met. I was rather popular with the girls before camp. Heck, some girls still do like me. I rejected all of them. I didn't for you."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 am

I almost cried of joy. "I love you Travie poo." I said laughing. "Enough of sadness. Want to? How about we hang out and talk about oursevles. Tell me about yourself." I said.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 am

"First thing, please stop calling me Travie poo. You're amazing, Sutt, but I really don't like that nickname. Second thing, my name is Travis Kilner, 16, son of Ares, and the boy who loves you. Now, about you, miss Sutton?" I kissed her gently, whispering "So, tell me about yourself.", mimicking what Sutton had just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whaddaya know? -purple-   whaddaya know? -purple- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whaddaya know? -purple-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2