Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) Empty
PostSubject: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:38 am

Charolette Dole
A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) Zoey-deutch-nickelodeons-25th-kids-choice-1EaSIt

I sit by the lake looking at my reflection in the while. It's only been a few weeks since Ross and I got together, though it feels like its been forever. I pick up a rock from nearby and drop it into the water. It messes up my reflection. I wonder what it takes to ruin someone's life. It must be horrible for them. I let my thoughts wonder as I wait for Ross. I hear a noise from behind. "Ross?"

Last edited by Rccheetah on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm

A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) Chord-overstreet_small
Ross Evans

I was walking to the lake wearing a bathing suit that's light green at the top and gets darker and darker until it reaches black at the bottom, a buttoned up short sleeve blue shirt and my sliders. I was carrying a towel and my guitar. "Hey Cutie, Waiting for me?" I asked her. I walked over to her and kissed her lips. "I love you." I told her.

Last edited by Mark on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:48 pm

I'm right. I know as I hear Ross's sweet, calming voice speak to me. I smile. "Yes, I was. But I don't have to anymore because you're here." He comes over and kisses my lips. "I love you too." Then I spot his guitar. "I see you've brought your guitar." I do a soft laugh. "Well, you wouldn't be you without it. But you'd still be amazing."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 pm

I smiled when she said I was amazing. "Thanks, It was this guitar that got us together." I told her taking a trip down memory lane to the first time I saw this guitar.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:05 pm

"And boy do I love that guitar."I say with a warm smile. I remember that one night, but how could I forget it? I give Ross a peck on the cheek. "So, are you gonna play a little song? You know I love it when you sing."I say, getting comfy and leaning my head on Ross's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 am

I picked up my guitar. "I know you do, so maybe I will. This song is called Some Nights by fun " I said i started strumming the beginning of my favorite song."ISome nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for oh
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
Most nights, I don't know anymore...
Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa oh oh
Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa oh oh

This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white
I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

And that's alright; I found a martyr in my bed tonight
She stops my bones from wondering just who I am, who I am, who I am
Oh, who am I? mmm... mmm...

Well, some nights, I wish that this all would end
Cause I could use some friends for a change
And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again
Some nights, I always win, I always win...

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
Most nights, I don't know... (come on)

So this is it? I sold my soul for this?
Washed my hands of that for this?
I miss my mom and dad for this?

(Come on)

No. When I see stars, when I see, when I see stars, that's all they are
When I hear songs, they sound like this one, so come on
Oh, come on. Oh, come on, OH COME ON!

Well, that is it guys, that is all - five minutes in and I'm bored again
Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands
This one is not for the folks at home; Sorry to leave, mom, I had to go
Who the f*** wants to die alone all dried up in the desert sun?

My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she call "love"
When I look into my nephew's eyes...
Man, you wouldn't believe the most amazing things that can come from...
Some terrible lies... ah...

Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa, oh oh
Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa, oh oh

The other night, you wouldn't believe the dream I just had about you and me
I called you up, but we'd both agree
It's for the best you didn't listen
It's for the best we get our distance... oh...
It's for the best you didn't listen
It's for the best we get our distance... oh..." I put down my guitar and put my hand on my lap. "How was that?"

Last edited by Torchwood on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 am

I smile as Ross finishes his song. "That was absolutely wonderful. You're so talented." I say to him and give Ross a little kiss. "So when are you gonna teach me how to play guitar? Honestly, I can't play at all and you know I've been wanting to learn. Plus, you're the best guitar player I know. So why not?" I say, carefully picking up his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:47 pm

"Well I learned from Julio Garcia, he's the best guitar player I know. I can ask him to give you lessons you want." I told her. I threw my shirt off, ran down the pier and did a front flip dive into the lake. "Come on in, the water is fine."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:36 pm

"That would be great, then we could play together." I say to Ross with a smile. Then Ross took off his shirt, ran down the pier and did a front flip into the lake. I laugh. "I dunno.. The water looks kinda cold." I say, teasing him. I take off my top shirt revealing the tank top I was wearing underneath. Then I run down the pier and dive into the lake. I swim over to Ross. "You're right, the water is real nice."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm

OOC: you know you should really change Charolette's Play By Picture from Isabella Fuhrman to Kaitlyn Dever
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah

Rccheetah

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:42 pm

OOC: my fc is zoey deutch... Anyways, done
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:44 am

I put my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Hey um... my band, Light's Out, and I are playing at that same café that we met at. Maybe you could stop by?" I asked waiting for an answer.

OOC: no thought was put into this post

OOC: You'll gonna have to change her play by unless you're willing to ask sapph to share Zoey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)   A little meeting... Or a date (Mark) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little meeting... Or a date (Mark)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: