Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Get A Grip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Max sat in one of the huts trying to calm himself down and just relax. Nowadays he could never relax, especially not after his friends had killed themselves. Max wanted a break from things, he didn't like this life filled with blood and hate. "Why can't they be here." sighed Max.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 pm

I noticed a boy walking. "Get used to it kid. You think is bad now, wait till your 17 like me." I said sadly. "I'm Derek by the way. Son of Ares." I said. I scratched my neck as I did when I was confused, or did not know what to say. I put my hand out for him to shake. "And you are?" I asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Max shook his head "Max Hecon , Nice to meet you." Max said slowly. He walked into one of the huts and started acting like he was interested in some straw. Max used to be vibrant and happy but now he was just sad.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:14 pm

"Come on dude, what's wrong?" I asked. I walked over to the hut where Max was standing. "Nice to meet you to." I said. I laced up my sneakers. "Come on, don't you want to ave fun." I said. "We can go to an amusement park."I suggested. I wanted to make this kid feel happy. I never was that kid in school so I wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Max smiled and tried to look happy "thanks but... you know what.. fine i will go with you to your amusement park!" He tied up his shoe and with that he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 pm

"Great. Its not that far." I said. I lead him towards the hill. As I motioned him to follow. I held out my hand. "Pound it." I said. I put out my fist and put it out farther. I walked farther and farther to the hill with him. "You like roller coasters?" I asked. I smirked and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Max shrugged and pounded the boys fist "i don't know i have never been on one!" Max hoped it would be fun...
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:26 pm

"Its fun. Just the drop is easy. For me, going up is terrible.I don't know why though!" I said. "Everyone thinks i'm crazy cause of that." I said. "See, we're already of campus." I said. I looked around. It was two blocks down. You could see the sign, practically.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Max walked up to the booth "Two tickets please." the man told him it was 20 dollars Max pulled out his wallet paid and walked into paradise.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:40 pm

I smiled. I looked up at the big coaster. "We are going on that one." I said. I pointed to a big roller coaster. It almost reached the clouds. "Come on. Want to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Max felt a little nervous "Isn't that dangerous?" he said as he looked at the top of the huge roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm

"Of course not. Its dangerous if you stand up." I said. "Listen, its fine, safe all good!" I said. I wanted to go. But I didn't want to leave him alone. I leaned down on my feet like a catcher. "Max, do you want to go?" I asked softly. "No worries." I said gesturing to it.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Max made up his mind "Yeah sure if you want to!" He did not want to be a buzzkill and this might be a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm

I ran to the line. We should get on soon. WE got on. The worker strapped us in to the seats. "Ready Max? Don't worry!" I said. I was calm on the outside but nervous on the inside. H+Now or nothing, for Alexi, you love her right?
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 am

Just as Max said "Ready!" the roller coaster started going up the slope. Crank Crank Crank...

OOC: i wanted to let your character talk so...
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 pm

I panicked, I hated this part. Creek, went the ride. We were going high up. "Here comes the drop!" I yelled. "Hold on!" I added. I screamed as loud as I could. We must have been going very fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get A Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get A Grip   Get A Grip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get A Grip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: