Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES

Go down 
+4
Zan
Nico
firelord zuko
Pink
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES Empty
PostSubject: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 am

Please excuse the title; I had no idea what else to put. First off, I'd like to say that this is a very rough idea. I haven't really thoroughly thought about it because it literally just popped in my head a few minutes ago. Therefore, it's probably not the best idea.

So, I was browsing our beautiful, jam-packed play-by thread. And I couldn't help wondering if half of those were still even active. Now, what I'm suggesting is a bi-monthly, or monthly play-by confirmation. How does it work? Simple. One of the staff (or whoever, because I feel bad for the extra workload) posts a thread entitled 'play-by confirmation' and people confirm their active play-by/s. Once they reply, they obviously still keep their play-by/s. However, if someone fails to confirm the play-by/s he/she has in hand within a time span, the play-by/s will be on hold for awhile until it is safe to say that they can be forfeited.

Again, this is just a random thought. Excuse my crudeness.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm

I LOVE IT PINK.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 pm

I try and go through the play-by's, but it's so hard. D8 SO YES PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:54 pm

WE SHOULD MAKE A PLAYBY TEAM OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THE ADMINS ARE SO LAZY SOB
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:35 pm

I would like that...{Look at me trying to get back into site issues xD}, I mean, just 'cause I looked at it recently and the play-bys for the new characters I wanted to make were taken.../sob
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:02 pm

OH ZAN. A PLAY-BY TEAM WOULD BE NICE.

We could add a little sub-forum for play-by's, that way the team could edit the list? And people can discuss all things play-by there and hold the play-by check there. (without cluttering up other places.)
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Maybe under this subform we could have a topic for girls and for boys.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 pm

what about those members who dont claim there play bys?
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Hawkman-

I assume their claim to the play-by is gone.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Hawk, we've been over this, you don't own the play-by, and if the member who does claim the play-by wants yours removed, it will be, rules have changed, and that is why you need to claim your play-by.

It's not "your's" if you don't claim it. I don't understand your problem with the claim. Members heavily requested it. It's not staff trying to dictate your characters.

((that's just the rules, sorry Hawk.))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:43 pm

OK ill claim my charries, but they are all still avaible for use from someone else
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:46 am

So what happens if you have no idea the identity of your playby? I tend to get most of mine on tumblr--idk their names or anything. D: I can't find te last name of one of my playbys. All I know is that his first name is Sasha and he's adorable pffft. But what do I claim that as?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 am

IDK BRO. Two of my play-bys are unknowns. :/
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Most people don't claim those. If you see someone I with that picture, and you know they had it after you, then feel free to say something.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 pm

How do you know who had it first, though? People having the same playbys is one of my major rp pet peeves, unfortunately. I'm all for this idea, just a bit unsure about what to do with the playbys I don't know the names of, though.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 am

Chrome wrote:
So what happens if you have no idea the identity of your playby? I tend to get most of mine on tumblr--idk their names or anything. D: I can't find te last name of one of my playbys. All I know is that his first name is Sasha and he's adorable pffft. But what do I claim that as?

I'd run them through Google's reverse image search. Sometimes the model's name pops up in the results, sometimes not. But it helps, I think xD
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES   BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FACES
Page 1 of 1