Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

PLEASE ADOPT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PLEASE ADOPT! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE ADOPT!   PLEASE ADOPT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi! Hello! How do you do? Its Purple here! With a character for you!

The price will be low. Range from 20 to 65! If you want to change, I'd be happy. the price, you can choose. I don't like her a lot and I don't want to kill her, I want her adopted. Please adopt! If not I will have to kill her and I'll feel bad!

Thanks!

Color-Yellow

Khione and Single and in no current Rp's

First Character

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PLEASE ADOPT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE ADOPT!   PLEASE ADOPT! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:03 am

i will take her. i have rped before on another site.
Back to top Go down

PLEASE ADOPT!
Page 1 of 1