Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-

Go down 
+4
Colby
Zan
kenzie
Vixy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:26 pm

So! I'm selling my art for Drachmas! I'll put the prices and Examples below, as well as a form for you to fill out!

Head and Shoulders!
Sketches (Color of choice lines on color of choice background): 100 Drachmas
Colored sketch (black lines on color of choice background with character colored): 200 Drachmas
Detailed Color sketch (black lines, shading/textures and background of choice): 250 Drachmas
Full detail Colored (colored lines, shading/texture, and background of choice): 350 Drachmas

Slots!
1. Camcam - Harmony - Color
2. Camcam - Joseph - Color
3. Camcam - Cameron -Color
4. Moon - Alissa - Color

Partial Body!
(Rougly just below the hips and up)
Sketches: 300 Drachmas
Colored sketch: 400 Drachmas
Detailed colored sketch: 450 Drachmas
Full detailed colored: 550 Drachmas

Slots!

Full Body
Sketch: 400 Drachmas
Colored sketch 500 Drachmas
Detailed Colored sketch: 600 Drachmas
Full Detailed Colored: 700 Drachmas

Slots!

Please fill out the below form so I know what I'm doing for you!
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: Your username!
[b]Character[/b]: The character I'm drawing
[b]Sketch or Color[/b]: Do you want it just a sketch or colored!
[b]Reference[/b]: A picture or several pictures to follow for your character's image! I can use real people, but drawings will make my life so much easier!
[b]Where to send it to you[/b]: Email, Pm, Facebook, etc? This is just where to send you the finished product!

RULES

1. Do not beg for free art
2. Do not ask for art you can't afford and expect me to not make you pay it in full
3. Be polite
4. Art takes time. If you push and bug me about it, I'll do it fast and it'll look bad. Time makes better art.
5. I -can- do unaffiliated art from PJatO. Just PM me and ask.
6. I don't -have- to accept your commission. This isn't first come first server. I'll take the ones that I can do.
7. I -need- something to work with. Don't get mad at me if you give me shoddy details and get a picture that isn't -exactly- what you wanted. I can only work with what I'm given
8. I will do art for actual money instead of Drachmas if you'd rather do it that way. All real money transactions would have to be through Paypal

Last edited by QueenVixen on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:32 pm

EXAMPLES!

Headshots! (which is what I'm offering)
Spoiler:

Partial/Full body
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Username: Tongue Tied
Character: Avery Chambers
Sketch or Color: Colored please!
Reference: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/131/5/d/5dfe7cd3843464dafb6a20e26f367335-d4zcg1t.jpg
Where to send it to you: Posted here or PM...
Btw, Can I have a full body? I'll give you 450 drachmas cuz' you work so hard and, Avery has freckles (:

Last edited by Tongue Tied on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Alright! Now lemme figure out how this works out... Note me the references.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Username:
Zan. :3

Character:
-Kacey Lawrence, daughter of Hecate (Faceclaim: Crystal Reed)

Sketch or Color:
Colored, please. xP

Reference:
Snort. I included the links up there. Without reading the rest of the form. xD

Where to send it to you:
PM is fine. ^^

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Username: Colby/Sheep
Character: Colby Fiser
Sketch or Color: colored
Reference: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9390-no-i-don-t-give-up-colby-s-characters

Where to send it to you: PM
Full body (if it's not a problem)

Username: Colby/Sheep
Character: S. Blake Broxen
Sketch or Color: Sketch
Reference: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9390-no-i-don-t-give-up-colby-s-characters
Where to send it to you: PM

Head and Shoulders
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Okay, I need an unmoving picture from Zan, and some pictures that are easier to work with for Colby. If you can do that, that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Username: camcam9999
Character: Harmony Erin
Reference:Harmony She's tall about 5'5. Her hair is brown with streaks of dark red going through her short hair. She has very blue eyes. She has slightly pale skin. She wears blue and green allot They're her favorite colors. She usually where's white or black converse.
Sketch or Color: Color
Where to send it to you: pm please.

Character Joseph Black
Reference Joseph is tall. He's 6"2.He's thin but he has a sturdy build. He has long black hair that hangs down over his face. He has dark grey eyes, they are almost black. Other than his height he isn't a very memorable person physically.
Sketch or Color Color
Character Cameron Ragland
Reference Cameron is about 5 foot 5.He has brown hair, with dark green eyes. He's tan like most Greeks. He has a muscular build from working the forge.
Sketch or Color: Color

Last edited by camcam9999 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 am

Username: Moon
Character: Alissa Marie Foley
Sketch or Color: Colored
Reference:
Alissa:
I would like just a head shot, please
Where to send it to you: PM, please

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Colby's done! Tongue tied, it'll be more than 250 for a full body shot. >3> It's 200 for a head and shoulders. I'll work on Camcam's now
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Hiya.
You, me, art trade? .3.
One chb character each? Idc if it's head and shoulder or full body...You decide.
Uh, yeah. Black and white because yolo and I would butcher it with color. No background?
Trying to make it as simple as possible, hahaha. If you don't like any of this, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Username: Tumor (You can always call me Turtle, though.)
Character: Henry (The Farmboy) & Allys (The Shrink) https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9940-geochelone-sulcata-turtle-s-organized-charries
Sketch or Color: Colored sketch.
Reference:
Spoiler:
Where to send it to you: PM. Also, email it to nygsuit@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Username: Kenzie
Character: Shay Caulfield [link in sig]
Sketch or Color: colored
Reference: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VE_p1sUE614/Twf3LGVneqI/AAAAAAAABWg/BlFg9taS6aA/s1600/willa_holland_rony_alwin_photoshoot_2011b_oKjc5IJ.sized.jpg
Where to send it to you: pm please (:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-   Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's sketches and colors! -Slots Open!-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Shops & Services-
Jump to: