Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practice time [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arilee

Arilee

Practice time [open] Empty
PostSubject: Practice time [open]   Practice time [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:15 am

Alexi decided to come to the Arena for her daily training time instead of a session with her cabin. Besides, she couldn't always listen to an instructor. She looked around, and luckily she was alone, which wasn't very unusual since it was 6 AM. She liked training the the chillier air of the earlier morning.
She found a stuffed dummy near the edge of the arena for practice.
With her will, ice began to form in the air around her, shimmering in the morning light. She began to intensify the 3 foot storm spinning around her, molding the icicles to become spear-shaped. Lifting her arms, she thrust her hands toward the dummy and a hundred icicles impaled the dummy's chest and face. Well, at least she wasn't totally incompetent.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

Practice time [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice time [open]   Practice time [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 am

Kenneth Rodriguez - Cabin 7

I was in the arena at Six in the morning. My eyes were closing, I was lying down to sleep. Then suddenly I was lifted into the air by my feet.

"Alright, alright. Geez, just put me down."

A loud grumble shook me awake. Then the air smelled like clay. The Golem was holding me up in the air above the ground. Then it dropped me. I hit the ground and rolled. I ended facing up, looking into the eye of the Golem. I sat up and saw another girl spearing a dummy with ice spears.
Back to top Go down

Practice time [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: