Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The test (Lightning)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The test (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:06 pm

I walked into the arena still in my Uniform. I sat down and watched as the younger campers messed around, I watched as some Ares kids salute me then give me a thumbs up and walked out. I smiled with the respect I got from that cabin. I looked around for a while and decided to watch how good everyone was in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm

I Had watched everyone come in and out of the Arena for a good hour or so, not moving from my crouch position. My legs quite burning thirty minutes ago and are now asleep, making my slow jog around the Track a more of zombie like shuffle. I shuddered. It's not a good idea to think of Zombies, Specially with my recent encounter... I Smiled as some young ever-so-modest Ares Kid saluted to the guy in a Military Outfit. From my distance away i could see his grey-blue eyes and stubble chin. He had the face of a kid who had seen death at a young age, one harden by sad choices, and angry nights. I realized that he was an actual veteran and not dressing up Like the Ares Kid's. I Sighed, as I saw his left ring finger was clasped with a ring. I looked at the floor and came out of my hiding spot, I was slowly dragging myself forwards, still a little groggy. I grabbed a heavy mace off of a nearby table, and let it drag across the sand. I looked up and suddenly grinned. I heaved the Mace up, swung it like a bat, exploding a straw head. I continued to use my momentum, snapping the left leg of another Dummy, twirling around landing my knife in the small gap between the of armor in the neck. I used the last of my momentum to drive the spike at the tip through the groin of the last straw dummy. I let the handle drop, turned and took one glance around the room, noticing I had Killed 2/3 of my dummies while the rest struggled with the first.

}- LOTUS -{
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:34 pm

I looked at the kid who was slashing away at dummy's, I got up and walked onto the arena floor and pulled out a dagger, I threw it at the speed of light and watched as it hit the dummy straight in the eye. I pulled out another and did the same thing to the other eye.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:46 pm

I smiled, "Nice Shot, It's Johnathon right?" I said, I knew who he was... a Potential enemy, maybe a friend, or even just a soldier. I realized I haven't introduced myself, so I say in my usual deep voice "I'm Lotus, just like the addicting flower..." I said giving a dimpled grin. I was Sizing him up, not moving my eyes, mentally judging the distance between me and the mace, his reaction time, the speed at which his two knives flew, the last of his weapons. I sighed, this is now way to live, I was extremely paranoid. I stretched upwards and looked around at the other kids, Most of them have moved on to other practice dummies, the ones that fight back, just like my dummies.

}- LOTUS -{
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:15 pm

"I guess you already know me?" I asked as he knew my name. "judging by the way your studying me, you are thinking of my weaknesses, as a son of Athena, I know how to hide them very well." I said with no ego like everyone thinks I have. "so your a son of Phantasos?" I asked noticing from his looks.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:25 pm

I smiled, the usual give away would be the Jackle tattoo, but he probably saw me morph a few times. "Sorry, everyone here just says you're a soldier, I'm just preparing... Soldiers usually don't like me, but you never know with some. Yeah, that's my dad alright, and I know your mom." I said cracking another grin, and causing my deep dimples to appear. I caught the look of some kid with green eyes and halfway dressed body. He smiled back, giving me a jump. I quickly got back onto track, knowing that was my one weakness, and I'd be an easy target against it.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:29 pm

"don't worry dude, I only fight/kill when I have to, and that's usually up in Afghanistan." I said as I gave him a reassuring smile. "so why do soldiers hate you, and are they real or dress up?" I asked knowing that the ares kids dress up like soldiers, its funny but they haven't seen real war. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm

"Mostly real, but all Ares Hate me anyway... they know i can beat them all in a fight, so instead they just glare at me, and make me Public Enemy #1" i said looking around again, noticing that a few were curious if we'd actually rumble, but i doubted that it's help my position. I once again took in his height, his build and his muscles. I smiled as thoughts were running through my mind, and I blurted out "Who are you engaged to? or is that just a purity ring?" I said not really thinking he was to pure.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:42 pm

I blushed for a second then looked at him with a smile, "Im engaged to my soon to be wife, Kelly Brooks." I said as I took my ring off and showed it to him, its made out of melted bullets that the Hephaestus cabin made for me." I said as I handed it to him to look at. "Im getting married in a month." I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:51 pm

"wow a month? that's pretty close time isn't it? You've gotta be stressed out... not to mention that wicked ring, are they real bullets or the shell?" I asked holding the ring out in my hand and staring at it. Breath caught short, as i experienced ever single one of John's dreams, good, bad, and the great. I lived through them 8hrs each, feeling the emotions attached to each, the effects that they had on him. I was lucky it was just 3 weeks, every night. The whole experience took less than two seconds, and I released my breath in a burst. I handed the ring back to him with an unsteady smile.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:57 pm

I took the ring back as he handed it to me. "uh.. its made of both." I said as I stared at him. "Are you ok? you seemed to jump a little." I said as I looked him in the eyes, trying to read his emotions. "yea, i'm sort of stressed, but its all worth it, plus I don't have to go back up till the end of July. unless something happens." I said like it wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:02 pm

"I...I'm Fine, its just that when I touch personal things that people always wear, I see things... ANYWAYS, I hope you are right and nothing happens..." I said, I hated weddings, but from what i picked up in my 3weeks of his life, i could tell he really loved this girl. I dropped to the ground, stretching my back, and looking again at the people around us waiting for a show. Maybe i should just scare them off, but that'd be rude right?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:05 pm

"So im guessing you saw some of my life?" I asked not really surprised these days. "hey, you want to come to the wedding?" I asked as I handed him a spare invitation. "I could use a new friend." I said handing it to him
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

"Sure why not? Though this might be awkward if we are gonna actually fight, and give a show... But Yeah I'll come." I said taking the invite and putting it into my back pocket. I moved forwards and sat on the ground waiting for his decision, but resting at the same time.

~not in the mood to write a lot :]
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 am

"sure, you want a mock fight, its a fight just no cutting or killing, just bruising." I said as I pulled out my sword and waited for his answer.

(sorry if its short, its 4 in the morning so I wanted to reply but im to tired to think of anything else)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:00 pm

~ It's fine, just what happened to Monday?

~ I Smiled and shrugged. "Sure, But you're gonna have to give me a minute to get ready... This type of fight is a little harder for me to do than normal so..." I said popping my neck. I moved to the edge of the circle, and lost myself in thought. Suddenly an idea came into my head and I whipped around closely. "I Believe I'm Ready... what about you?" I said cracking my knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 pm

~I snuck on, and I traded tomorrow for today so, yea...

"Im as ready as ever." I said as I pulled out 2, 1 foot blades. "your move." I said as I popped some bones to get loosened up. "Good luck man." I said as I thought about weaknesses and open targets.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm

I smiled as Short thick golden hair seemed to sprout from all of my body. My hand grew 10 times the normal size, and My mouth became full of sharp white teeth, and i roared the fierce call of a Neamon Lion. My new tail swished back and forth, and I turned my head sideways with a Stuck-Up smile on my face. I looked down at the mini figure of a toy soldier. For a second i forgot I was in battle, Looking over the wall of the arena, and staring at all of the people. I waited for my Opponent to take his move, because I knew that I couldn't be killed unless I opened my mouth. "Your Move John," I said with a deep humming purr behind the words.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:19 pm

I yawned with a grin, its not everyday I get to battle a lion. "Aw whose a cute kitten." I said as I laughed. "ive seen scarier things in my basement then you." I said with a grin. "Ill let the cat take the first move, it will be the first and last." I said getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 pm

I pounced in the midst of his sentence, he was still in the process of getting ready. Brought down my big paws, and raked out my claws, causing the dust to explode up. Unfortunately, I couldn't actually kill him, Otherwise, I would change into a hydra. Man That'd be fun, wrecking havoc with multiple heads, BUT he needs to live and be with Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:31 pm

I quickly moved to the side with a grin, "any more tricks up your fur?" I asked with a smirk, "if your going to try to surprise a son of Athena, then become less big, more small." I said with a grin, I pulled out a bow and arrow and shot it at him, I knew it wouldn't leave marks, but it will hurt and annoy him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 am

By the time the arrow had left his bow, i had already changed. The creature soaring towards Johnathon looked close to a pigeon twice the size that it should be. It had black feathers that resembled a moonless night, and Its eyes were literally made of fire. The bright red/orange flames ended at the top with a curling point. The Beak was solid as stone, and melted of Gold. I flew forwards with matching talons, and let a bark of laughter as the Arrow curved way to the left. I shot like a bullet letting loose a burst of flame from my nose, catching the still settling dust of fire. I dipped down low, and did a few barrel rolls, collected the flaming dust, and again shot off towards John, tailing fire, and letting loose a set of white hot flames.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:52 am

I jumped out of the way and grabbed my water bottle. I opened it up and threw the water at him. "hasn't your parents ever taught you not to play with fire?" I asked with a sarcastic grin. I looked around and decided to move to a more open space so I wouldn't get cornered.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 pm

I changed into yet another animal, becoming a Chimera, launching more flames, and striking with my snake-like tail. I moved slower than I normally would, I mean he had to stay alive, and I would feel really bad if He died on her.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 pm

I quickly dodged and smacked him in the face with the flat of my sword. I walked away from him and entered the other side of the arena. "anymore animals up your fur?" I asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The test (Lightning)   The test (Lightning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The test (Lightning)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: