Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Up All Night [Zan]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Guess I like the way you smile with your eyes
Other guys
see it but don't realize that its m-my loving
Theres something about your
laugh that makes me wanna have to
Theres nothing
funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_lxleuwgOqR1qdwpozo1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall walks into the lake, wearing his sunglasses and listening to his ipod. It was around late afternoon and soon it would be getting dark. Soon he wouldn't need his sunglasses. He smiles widely as he walks closer to the lake. Once he's around thirty to fourty feet away from the water, he flops down on the sand. He folds his arms behind his head and stares up at the sky.

He smiles widely as Viva La Vida, by Cold Play comes on to his ipod. He starts to hum along to the music. He then bends one of his legs and crosses the other one over it. He countines to hum along and he starts to tap his foot. It was an odd sight to anyone who would happen to see it, but its not like Niall cared. See Niall wasn't the type to care about stupid little things like that.

Soon the sun starts to go down, and after a half hour its down completly. Niall reaches up and takes his sunglassown beside him. During that time, Niall didn't notice the other boy walk in to the lake. He looks over and notices the boy. "Hey there"he says to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm

((too lazy for HTML xD and omg he needs a girlfriend. maybe niall can hook him up. wink wink. ^^))

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m4nj3iqs111qlhfe3

Jonathan Lewis - 15 - Hermes - Single - FC: Liam Payne

Lewis was just standing there awkwardly on the beach with two water balloons in hand leftover from his fight with the Aphrodite girls. He grinned thinking about the girls... and throwing water balloons at them. He was sure that they probably loved the idea of getting attacked with water balloons and ruining their hair and makeup and stuff. He knew that he loved the idea of attacking them with water filled balloons. His hair was dripping wet and all slicked into his face and shook it out of his face. For a moment he just stood there, quietly regarding the sunset and how his mother used to tell him that girls loved watching sunsets. He snorted softly and turned away from the eye-burning star.

That's when he noticed the boy. He'd seen that kid around camp before. They'd never really talked before, though. "Hey, man, what's up?" Lewis called back, jogging over to the kid.

Last edited by Zan on Mon May 28, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_lwugeqWut71r6jzo5o1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall turns his ipod off, and takes his earbuds off. He carefully sets them down next to him, you see Niall had beats and he was very protective of them. He looks over at the guy and just sits there. "Nothing much man, how about you? It looks you've been having some fun"he says to the boy. He then smiles lightly and sits there. He was just too lazy to stand up. Then Niall's stomach grumbles loudly, man he needed food, fast. He reaches into his pockets and pulls out a granola bar. He unwraps the bar and stuffs it into his mouth.

Once he's done with the bar, he wipes his mouth. Niall then looks up at the other boy. "Oh I'm Niall, and you are?"he says softly. He had seen the boy around, but he hadn't learned his name. Though he thought the boy was a Hermes camper.

--Are you serious? I would like make a charrie to date him. xD I love Liam.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m4nj3iqs111qlhfe3

Lewis grinned watching the guy eating the granola bar. He could really use a beer right now, but beers were not allowed in camp. Lewis snorted inwardly. He'd sneak a Yuengling in at any time he wanted to. Sneaking was his best talent. Sneaking around...? Not so much. "I'm Sir Whoopty Flabbergasted Snorlax the Third." Lewis said with a totally straight face. He glanced at Niall's face for a moment, seeing it stuffed with food. He burst out laughing, "I'm only kidding! It's Jonathan Lewis, but everyone calls me Lewis," he grinned a stuck out his fist for a fist bump.

Last edited by Zan on Mon May 28, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m4jhbkKuhr1rwus6ho1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall chuckles and looks at him. He rubs his eyes and yawns. He was slightly tired, but he didn't want to sleep. He was going to stay Up All Night. "Nice to meet you Sir, screw that I'm not going to try repeating that. Nice to meet you Lewis, I'm Niall Hollahan, and I go by Niall"he says to the other boy. He then looks around slowly and stares at the water. He looks back at the other boy and opens his mouth. "Who's your parent? Mines Hephaestus"he says.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m2hyhufHYk1r7yebf

Liam leaned back on his elbows and faced the Lake. The sun was gone in the sky and it was beginning to get dark out. He squinted at the pink sky before scratching his head and stating, "Hermes." It was a simple statement, yet it explained so much. "If you ever need anything, here's my card." He pulled out a blank bit of paper from his pocket that was slightly crinkled and warm and a little moist. "Oh, wait!" Liam said, whipping out a pen as well. He scrawled his name down and the words 'Zeus's Fist'. "That's where I have my illegal stash of drugs," he winked. "Nah, I'm kidding. I don't do that stuff, man. It's just where I keep, like, eight packs of Coke."

((good lord i am so lazy xD please excuse this piece of crap post. i have a headache.))

Last edited by Zankee Doodle on Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:34 pm

(haha, I stalked your RP, and just exploded. It got to hot to handle.)
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m0o1hcsjXl1r8zkjfo1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall takes the card, and reads it. He smirks and puts it into this pocket. "I'll keep that in mind"he says softly. He then smirks and looks around. He was starting to become really bored, which is not good. He looks over at Lewis and blinks. "Any chance you could get me a bag of Sour Patch Kids and a twelve back of Dr.Pepper?"he asks her. The boy didn't know why, but that sounded good right now. "Oh and a bag of Blazin' Buffalo Doritos?"he adds. Oh man now he was even hungrier. He reaches into his pockets and comes up clean. No food, that just sucks.

--It's okay Zan and lol Nico.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m48ob9bill1rpqmb6

"I can get it for you, yeah, man. All you gotta do is ask," he said with a sly grin snaking across his lips. About twenty or thirty feet away Lewis heard a large group of people approaching. He had great hearing, and he was able to see in the dark pretty well, although, it wasn't that dark out. But, the group didn't notice the two boys sitting in the sand. "Niall," he whispered, nudging the blonde's arm. "Let's climb that tree and drop these remaining water balloons on these girls' heads!" He grinned.

Last edited by Zankee Doodle on Wed May 30, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_lz1sduSnaG1qhqczlo1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall grins widely as he looks over at the group. He then turns back to Lewis, is grin growing wider. "Sounds good to me. Let's go!"he says to the other boy. He takes three of the water balloons and puts them in his pockets. Niall then slowly moves over to the tree. He then starts to climb up the tree. He makes it a branch and crawls out on to it. He then waits for Lewis to get into the tree. While he's waiting, Niall doesn't notice the strain being put on the branch.
'

--Omg can he like fall out of the tree? I like the gif by the way. xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m48ob9bill1rpqmb6

Lewis got up and snuck over to the tree, his feet lightly hitting the sand. He grinned and rubbed his hands together, as he began to scale the tree taking an opposite route that Niall did. He jammed his left foot onto a branch, gripping another branch with his hands and pulling himself upwards, his muscles straining hard. He grunted as he landed on the branch, it wavered, but it held sure and strong. He tossed a water balloon to Niall, gently. Ever so gently. "Alright... as soon as they come under you, just drop it. On second thought, I'll count to three."

((OMG BAHAHA! I wasn't planning on him falling but he can! And Lewis'll be all, "GOT DAMN. BAD NIALL! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LET GO OF THE BALLOON! NOT HOLD ON TO IT! At least you didn't eat it, though..."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_lzmbe6ozPB1roktupo1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall bites his lip and catches the balloon. He slides farther down the branch and waits. He counts to three and gets ready to drop the balloon. But then you here a loud crack as the branch breaks. Niall falls through the air and with a loud sickening thud, he hits the ground, the balloon breaking all over him. He then lays there moaning and clutching his shoulder. Oh gods he was an idiot, he just compelty ruined it.

Niall moans and rubs the side of his head. His head was starting to hurt and his vision was acting funny, he most have hit it. He focuses on Lewis in the tree and mouths 'sorry'. He then nods his head as to say let the balloons go. The girls were still with in distance, staring at him. Lewis might as well go ahead, Niall didn't want it to be a complete waste.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m48xu3x5YU1rtlw3do1_500

"What in the he-" Lewis's eyes followed Niall's body all the way to the ground, where his eyes widened. "Niall! You're supposed to let go of the balloon before you throwing," he said, leaping down from the tree, landing on his feet. His legs throbbed a bit when he hit the ground. Suddenly something cold and wet fell from the tree above him and burst all over his head, icey cold water running all down his shirt. Like a little girl, he yelped and jumped up, clawing at his back, only realizing that it was the water balloon that he had left on the tree branch. Lewis looked down at Niall sullenly and said with sad eyes, "I think that was karma..."

Last edited by Queen Zan on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m35v8tY5LA1qgafl2o1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall lays on the ground still clutching his shoulder. He was certian that it would be badly bruised, but hopefully not broken or sprained. When Lewis jumps out of the tree and the water balloon hits him, Niall bursts out laughing. Oh man that was pretty funny, well atleast to Niall it was. "I have to agree with that"he says to Lewis. He then rubs the side of her head and looks around. "Mind helping me up? I think I hurt my shoulder"he says to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:54 am

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m48xu3x5YU1rtlw3do1_500

"Yeah, man, sorry about that," Lewis stuck out his hand and grabbed the other's boy's good arm, pulling him to his feet like he weighed nothing. It was just at that moment, the group of girls passed them, hooting and hollering with laughter at the two, wet demigods. A bright red blush began to creep up the back of Lewis's neck. His eyes flickered away from the girls as he stooped down to pick up the leftover water balloon pieces.

"We'll find something to do," he assured Niall, confidently. Lewis was a son of Hermes, plus he had recently gotten a shipment of shaving cream.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 am

Other guys
Theres nothing

Up All Night [Zan] Tumblr_m3orp8SXg01rv64o2o1_500
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall stands up with Lewis's help. He sighs and rubs the back of his bad arm with his good arm. When the girls walk by and laugh he stares down at his feet. This was so embarrasing. He wished that they could pretend this never happened. That would be really nice. Maybe they could pretend. "Can we pretend that this never happened?"he asks the other boy.

"Oh yay! That's good"he says to Lewis. Niall was really in the mood for a prank right now. Since the other had failed because of him, he wanted to redeem himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Up All Night [Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up All Night [Zan]   Up All Night [Zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up All Night [Zan]
Page 1 of 1