Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella

Sorella

Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Salutations everyone! (:

I have been around for awhile, not quite a week yet, I don't think. I don't exactly check that xD

I'm Sorella but I have many different nicknames such as...

Sor, Sori, Snori, Sorzi, and Ella. <--- Okay it's not that many but there is quite a bit.

I suppose it's time to say a few things about myself huh?

Well, I love music and I low playing music, I play a tenor sax in my high school band and I love it to pieces. Next thing is..I am a girl(DUH) but last time I checked..Yep I am a girl indeed. I love writing and making things up, I also love meeting new people and to be honest I've only met a few of you on here and I'd really like to meet more of you and be friends with you guys because I really am a people person and like talking so, yea. That covers that much. A few last things I'll mention, my real name is not Ella and lastly I am a Canadian and proud to be one. :3

That's about it, because you people hardly know me and I don't feel like giving out a huge thing on my life story and all that boring stuff xD
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Gald to see you on here. I'm thinking about changing the age of my charrie Levi for Nadia, just because Nate and Ella don't have a chance on the hunger games site.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Welcome to the site Sor! I'm glad to see you finally joined. XD
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Bowy; and I am glad to see you ;D Poor Ella and Nate :(

Bali; thank you! (:
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:59 pm

WELCOME ABOARD THE CHB SHUTTLE, SORELLA. \OWO/

Please keep your seatbelt buckled and remain seated until the belt light turns off. Bathrooms are located down the isle on your left. Complimentary pretzels will be served at 30,000 feet, where you will be free to move around and turn on your electronic devices. We hope you enjoy your flight~

Hi. :'D
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Hey! Welcome to CHB! Can't wait to RP!
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Lion; xD haha. I like pretzels :3

Purple; thanks!
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Rp whenever you want : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...   Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, and so on...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: