Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] Empty
PostSubject: Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]   Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:57 am

COLLIN RINGLET||DIONYSUS||16
------------------

Collin leaned back on the tree, the only tree in the fields. He sighed, letting his mind wander off, reliving his past. Being Collin, he can't afford to get all emotional, so he mentally slapped himself and think of other things. Collin plucked a berry, and put it in his mouth. He considered making a sleep for it.

Instead, he pointed a finger to the nearest plant, and attempted to grow a berry. No luck. He's too faraway.

"Dad," he complained. "Why?!" Collin shouted. It echoed through the fields.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]   Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:48 am

"What's wrong dude? Why are you shouting?" asked Darren as he jogged towards Collin and sat next to him. He plucked a berry and ate it as he thought about the way he sometimes shouts at his father. "Did Dionysus put a curse on you or something?
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]   Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:04 am

------------------

He looked quizzically at the new guy, studying him. The guy was probably younger than him. There was something familiar in his face. Collin frowned, and finally guessed it. His face was similar to those of Cabin 11. Unclaimed?

There was a few moments of silence.

"I'm shouting because I felt like shouting," Collin told him. "And a curse?" Collin laughed, dismayed. "Well, at least he gave me something. But it's the opposite." Collin's nose wrinkled, picking another strawberry and eating it noisily, sure that this guy didn't understand what he's saying.

He offered him a strawberry. A peace offering. "Sorry," Collin admitted. "I'm Collin. You?"

Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]   Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:03 am

"I'm Darren" he replied as he accepted the strawberry. "Well, at least he gave you something, I don't think my dad even knows that I exist" Darren said smiling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]   Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:22 am

------------------

Collin stared at the demigod, surprise on his face. Unclaimed? he thought. Well, he was right a first glance. Collin had never met an unclaimed demigod. It made him think what is the feeling...

"Unclaimed?" he asked loudly. Then swallowed. "I remember you now. You're staying at Cabin 11." Collin inclined his head. It must be a heady feeling to be unclaimed.... "You look like, I dunno, kind of familiar." Collin frowned. He wasn't smart, but he hated not remembering, especially having a feeling he knew it.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]   Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:51 pm

"Yeah I just arrived at camp a week ago" Darren replied "they told me that I might get claimed in a few days, but so far i dont even know who my immortal parent is"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]   Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:12 am

------------------

Collin grinned, dropping his bewildered expression. He sat down, and plucked a berry. "Guess I could guess," he said easily. Collin scrutinized Darren's features. Upturned. Like he's planning to pick your pocket. But Collin had her doubts. He'd seen Athena children without gray eyes. Apollo children with brown hair.

Darren can turn to be Hermes', or another god's. But this is his best guess. "Guess you stayed at the right cabin," Collin said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]   Why're you shouting?! [[R44]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why're you shouting?! [[R44]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: