Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] Empty
PostSubject: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:05 am

MEIKO FRONTIER||APOLLO||13
------------------

As soon as Poke wasn't looking, Meiko dashed out Cabin 9 in a rush, going back to the Armory. She'd almost got sliced in half running past a sword duel at the Arena and been chased by a spear when she slammed into a fuming child of Zeus. The memory of Aria flashed back to her. Maybe not all Zeus' kid are as nice as her.

Meiko caught her breath and stopped abruptly at the front of the Armory. The sun glinted off the bronze metals and weapons. She stepped inside cautiously after hearing a hammer banging a metal. There she saw a girl about 16 fashioning a weapon. She swallowed, and said an introductory:

"Hello?"

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] C8gfm
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo was working in the forge, as usual. She could almost always be found in her warm, metallic haven. Her hands had finished her arena project, which was leaning against the forge's walls. Now, the 16 year old was working on some new weapons for the arena. Echo had just finished making stronger arrows, and moved on to sword making.

She was hammering away when she heard someone come into her section of the firey workplace. Echo looked up and wiped the grease off on her forehead. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing ripped jeans and an old shirt. The shirt was grey, and very dirty, the same for her jeans. "Yes?" Echo asked, looking up from her work.

http://www.polyvore.com/echos_wardrobe/set?id=45626207
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:59 am

------------------

Meiko's eyes widened, focusing in the girl's works. It was an unfinished bronze sword, but still was looking cool. Now that Meiko stayed still, her sweat started to fall, and the heat intensified. Meira wiped her hand through her forehead, and walked slowly near the girl.

"That's looking cool," Meiko told her, which was true. This may be an opportunity, she thought. Meiko could ask the girl right away, but she didn't want to be so straight forward. "By the way, I, uh, I'm," Meiko bit her lip, "I'm Meiko Frontier, daughter of Apollo." Okay, so she was straight forward.

You failed!
her mind laughed at her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:46 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo looked down at the piece of metal in her hands and set it to the side. She crossed her arms and listened to the girl, who's name was Meiko. The girl seemed either nervous, or unsure of herself. Echo continued to think, and quickly put her hair up in a ponytail. "Thank you?" she said, almost asking a question.

Echo sighed and looked at Meiko. "I'm Echo Flynn." she said qucikly, and rather quietly. Her brown eyes drifted to the metal, and back to the Apollo girl. "How can I...uh... help?" Echo asked, her gaze nearing the floor.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:20 am

------------------

Meiko nodded, clearly getting into her point. "Hi, Echo, nice to meet ya!" Meiko smiled. "I just wanted to ask you for a favor. Can you make a weapon? For my new friend?" Meiko leaned in closely, despite the heat, but quickly leaned away, embarrassed. She should let Echo finish the sword first. Meiko felt like she's an intruder.

"If you don't mind," she murmurred, looking down and making puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:25 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo listened to Meiko's request and looked at her unfinished sword. The metal was still hot, and could be used for other things, some other time. The demigod set the sword-ish looking piece of construction in a scrap metal bin. "Sure." Echo said, rubbing her hands on her jeans. She had a nasty habit of doing that, and most of her pants had stains of some kind on them.

Echo pulled a different piece of metal out of her shelves and glanced at Meiko. "What does your friend want? I can make anything really." she said, pounding on the metal to make it straight for a while. She knew that soon it would be a decent weapon for another demigod.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:03 am

------------------

Meiko's hopes perked up high. YES! She hoped Poke won't mind. Quickly, she rushed on for the details. "Thanks," Meiko mouthed to her smiling like crazy, before continuing.

"Can you make a weapon... like, it had spear tips on both ends, like you could butt out people in on both ends? Like that." Meiko hoped it's clear on Echo. She knew she was kind of unclear when explaining. Poke had explained it to her briefly and clearly. Now, passed on to her, it seemed unclear. Like in fog.

Meiko brushed her black hair back, and wished she had tied it up. It was hot in the armory. She started to wonder how children of Hephaestus can stand it here.
[/font]

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:51 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo nodded and pulled out some paper, blueprint paper. Her small, yet careful hands, drew a picture of a dual bladed sword, with a grip in the middle. She also added two covers off to the side, just in case the other demigod would want it. Finished, she passed the artwork to Meiko. "Like this?" Echo asked, with a weak smile.

She thought that Meiko did say she wanted something longer, maybe. "I can also make it more spear-like, it just depends." Echo said, placing her hands behind her back, and clasping them together. She leaned away from her drawing and kept her distance.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:44 am

------------------

Meiko held out her hand, and took the paper. There was a drawing of a weapon, detailed, very detailed. Meiko stared at it. It was exactly like she's pictured in her mind, of what Poke described to her. This is definitely. Meiko thought for a moment. If the weapon is finished, maybe she could ask Echo to script a name on it's handle. Like a weapon just for him. Later, her mind told her.

Meiko held out the paper in an arm's length. She nodded. "Like this. And yes! Spear-like is cool." She stared at the paper again, wondering what it will look like when it's finished. "Thanks again," Meiko added before giving the blueprint back.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:29 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo smiled and took the paper back, and set it down on the table nearest her. She grabbed some celestial bronze, and other metals. She quickly made two points, both very similar. Then the shafts were made in a similar fashion. The demigod quickly had it put together. Echo smiled at her weapon, almost sad that it was someone else's. She could always make herself one another time. Echo held it out, and handed it to Meiko."Will that work? Anything else?" she questioned, wiping her hands on her jeans.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:48 am

------------------

Meiko blinked. That quick? Wow. Meiko examined the weapon, but did not take it, afraid she would break it. It looked pretty cool, with the handle and celestial bronze attached to it. And it looked lethal. Meiko smiled a tiny grateful smile, and looked back at the daughter of Hephaestus.

"Looks lethal," she said, grinning. "But one more request, if you don't mind." Meiko twisted and turned her pendant absently. "Can you etch the name Poke in Greek? In the handle?" The daughter of Apollo pointed the leather handle of the newly made weapon.

She can't speak for Poke, honestly. She figured out he might not like the weapon, but hey, Meiko would punch him if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]   The pretender needs help [[M oo n]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pretender needs help [[M oo n]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: