Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

For the Berries (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

For the Berries (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:34 am

For the Berries (OPEN) C8gfm
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo walked up the slope of a hill, seeing the strawberry patch in her line of sight. Red berries seemed to jump across the green ground, and pop up where ever they pleased. The demigod slowed her pace, and was careful not to step on the fruits while she walked through them. Almost tripping once or twice gave her the impression that it might be great idea to sit down instead of walking through them.

Echo stopped herself and sat down by one of the larger plants. Her tan shirt almost got caught on the plant nearest her. She sighed and looked at the plump berries, smiling to herself. Slowly, she reached over and grabbed a handful of the delicate red berries. Echo felt an explosion of flavor in her mouth when she bit it, and she grinned. Wiping the red juice on her shorts, Echo reached for another berry. She thought she was alone.

http://www.polyvore.com/echos_wardrobe/set?id=45626207
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:17 am

COLLIN RINGLET||DIONYSUS||16
------------------

Collin walked straight to the Strawberry Fields, hoping to help out somehow. He was a son of Dionysus. Berries tend to grow when the children of the sloppy Camp Director is around. Apparently, it had the opposite effect on Collin. Sure, he could grow berries, but only one plant at a time. He'd been so jealous of his younger siblings because when they walked in the fields, on their wake were fresh berries. Collin had to stare and concentrate to grow one cursed fruit.

So he wandered, and stopped to grow a fruit. Of course it took him minutes before the berry gradually sprouted and grew.

Collin stood, ticked off, when he saw a girl playing with some berries. He smiled, then walked to her. "Hi. I'm Collin. You?"

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Wed May 09, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:21 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo had stained her tongue red by the time she heard a boy talking to her. The fact that she knew that it was a boy talking to her made her hands sweaty. She didn't really like talking to the opposite gender, unless it was one of her brothers. Guessing by the way that plants were growing, it was not one of her brothers. Echo's big brown eyes looked at the boy and she gulped. Wiping her hands on her shorts again, she quickly directed her gaze to the ground.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to eat so many of them..." she quickly mumbled, sounding like an idiot. Echo glanced up at him, but was finding it impossible to do that. "Uh... Echo stuttered, forgetting what she was going to say. "Oh, nice to meet you."she mumbled. She hated how it was so difficult for her to talk to people. that she didn't know well. It was terrible, and she hated that fact about herself.

"I'm Echo..." the demigod added.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:15 am

------------------

Collin inclined his head. Was he so ugly that Echo--was that her name?--refused to met his eye? He frowned, and instinctively held out his mirror and brushed his hair to the side again for a second. He put on the tiny mirror back on his shirt pocket, then turned on to Echo.

"You may eat all of them, lady," Collin reassured her. "I can call all my siblings, and the Demeter children, or my father myself, and all of them would make these fields okay." Excluding me, he thought resentfully.

"By the way, why are you looking away?" Collin asked, genuinely curious. He sat cross-legged at the grass, mildly careful of the plants.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:57 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo sighed and looked at her fingers, which gingerly traced a strawberry leaf. "Oh, that makes sense." she said softly. To herself, she was criticizing how stupid she was being for thinking that the fields would run out. The demigod didn't often think about plants and how they survived.

She fingered a hole in her jeans, fringing them and not caring. Echo looked up at him for a quick moment when he asked why he wouldn't look at her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." she said, glancing at him again.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:24 am

------------------

Collin's mood fell, and he pursed her lips. Echo was shy, all right. It was clear. Maybe it was in her personality. Maybe it was because she disliked men. Maybe because she had bad experiences with guys? But Collin didn't mind. He wanted to cheer Echo up. Maybe offer her berries? Grapes? Wine? Collin's neck tingled.

Suddenly he knew what to do. Collin focused on Echo, wanting to hold her eyes. He concentrated on making Echo's mood lighten up. It may take a while, but Collin knew Echo would eventually feel relaxed.

"It's okay," Collin said. "You want more berries?" Collin eagerly asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:24 am

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus

Echo looked at him for a quick moment, and for a second she felt relaxed. Not the tense, always working girl that she was, anyway. "Yeah, I think so." she said, popping one of the red fruits in her mouth. The juices slid across her tongue and exploded in a variety of sweetness and freshness. Echo wiped the remainder of the juice on her jeans, making a red smear on them. Th demigod could really care less about her pants, considering she always found a way to get them dirty.

"Mmm..." she said, taking another one.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:11 am

------------------

Collin grinned as the girl showed that she's already calm. He plucked another berry, and played with it, tossing it around. Childish for a sixteen-year-old guy--who cares? Collin can laugh a battle out. He was just naturally carefree.

He probably should go back now. Should make a lantern for his father--ha! How odd, the son of the wine god thought.

Speaking of, he looked back to Echo. "Are you attending the Festival of Lights, Echo?" Collin asked her, curious again. He's okay with arts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Berries (OPEN)   For the Berries (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Berries (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: