Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? Empty
PostSubject: ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?   ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 am

Meiko arrived at Cabin Nine: Hephaestus Cabin. The cabin is burly, big, and looks like a running factory. Poke was walking beside her, but she didn't stop until they faced the Cabin. Meiko swallowed nervousness, took a step to the door, and knocked quietly.

She looked behind her, at Poke, the new boy, unclaimed. "Hey. Mind helping me?" she said, quite uneasy.

((Open to Raiden and any Hephaestus camper around ^______^))
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?   ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 am

(Cool! Although just a quick tip. 'Poke was walking beside her,' that's kind of like godmod. Poke could be running, jogging, rolling, even crawling his way there. But I'll let it slide XD)
Poke had arrived alongside Meiko. He looked at the cabin, bewildered, before he heard Meiko's need for help. "Sure!" He went to the door and started knocking harder. "HELLOO?"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?   ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Savannah opened the door angrily. "WHAT?" she yelled. Her face was pale, which it rarely was. She didn't have her emerald necklace on, which she always had it on, no matter what. She looked at Poke, and then at Meiko. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little pissed. What do ya'll need?" she asked more calmly, but still a little hint of anger.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?   ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:10 am

Meiko looked sick. The girl just busted in, and yelled at them. Meiko almost cringed away from her anger. Her eyes shone a little fear. When the girl finally calmed down and asked them what are they doing here, Meiko can't speak. She nudged Poke, and swallowed, then spoke:

"Uh... a... weapon? For Poke," Meiko stammered as she nudged Poke again.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?   ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm

SAVANNAH || HEPHAESTUS || REED

Savannah nodded as Meiko asked. "Mkay. What kind of weapon does he normally use? she asked, her face still showing anger, but her voice calm. She looked at Poke, who seemed to be having a heart attack. She looked back at Meiko. "Does he normally do this?" she asked Meiko.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?   ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Poke was calm as he got nudged by Meiko. "Err...Forget about that second question. I'm new here, meaning I don't have a weapon, so I came here looking for one." Well, she sure was...stingy. Poke thought in his mind, before sighing.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?   ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 am

Meiko still trembled a little. But after hearing Poke, she glared at him, then looked back at the girl. "Um, all he wanted to say is, he needs help"--she put emphasis into help as she glanced at Poke again--"finding a weapon."

Meiko was uneasy as she fidgeted, rocking back and forth on her heels, thinking how Poke could be this calm, especially since he was new. When Meiko first arrived at camp, she felt like an outcast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?   ... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... Uh, please help, Hephaestus campers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: