Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sasori

sasori

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:59 pm

He sighed and drew his swords."If you guys really want to." He hasn't fought another half-blood since he first arrived here five years ago, not since the incident, so this will be a real challenge. He turned to Frosty and charged her with his swords at his sides.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Crystal used the same tactic she used dozens of times. She simply waited for him to near, then slashed out with her sword, sidestepping neatly out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:50 pm

He never has a planned strategy so he went with what came to his head first.Using one sword he blocked the attack, and with the other he did an in-ward slash towards her torso.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 am

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 Taylorcopy
Taylor Brooks
Daughter of Khione

"Hold up."

A white sword suddenly blocked the boy's attack before he can even touch Crystal. Taylor was looking at the boy with such intensity as she stood there, still blocking his sword from hitting her half-sister. Taylor, of course, hadn't heard the conversation before. She was merely taking a leisurely stroll down the beach when she stumbled upon this particular scene. When she saw that the boy was nearly slashing Crystal, she couldn't help but butt in. So she was protective of her siblings. Not a bad trait now, was it?

"Mind I ask why you're trying to kill my sister?" Taylor asked, raising her eyebrows at the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:26 am

Crystal was about to block the rather clumsy blow when another sword flashed in-between, blocking it for her. She looked up and saw her half-sister, Taylor. A grin lifted her lips, as it always does when seeing her siblings.

Awesome. Things are gonna get so interesting.

"Heya Taylor, wanna join in?"
She asked casually, "We're just having a mock battle."

Last edited by Summer~ on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:49 am

Taylor blinked at Crystal's words. Shame washed over her, but she didn't let it show. Taylor maintained a cool front as she lowered her sword. She smiled at Crystal as she took a few steps back.

"Nah, I'll pass. I think I'll stick to observing," Taylor said, smirking slightly as she put her sword back on her finger as a ring. "Don't want you all to get beaten by yours truly."

Taylor was being her overconfident self again as she shifted her gaze among the three of them, two of which she wasn't really familiar with. Well, it wasn't big talk, for one thing. She then leaned her back against the nearest tree as she started to watch.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:07 am

i want to reconcile the violence in your heart.

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 Tumblr_lm6lzh0gpd1qdp053o1_500

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

"On second thought," Anneliese started, backing away. "this looks entertaining. I'd rather watch."

She made her way to the girl that just arrived. "Hey. I'm Anneliese, daughter of Aphrodite."

Anneliese was all about making new friends so she used this opportunity to get to know the different ways of fighting and to meet more people.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 am

Taylor turned to Anneliese, greeting her with a nod and a smile. She didn't really have anything against Aphrodite kids, but she was a little awkward around them. Hey, Taylor wasn't really... ah, lady-like. Seeing that most Aphrodite girls were the ones who were into perfumes and other things Taylor didn't like, it wasn't really a surprise that she didn't get along with most of the daughters of the goddess of love.

"Heyo. Taylor, daughter of Khione. You probably guessed that already though."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:38 am

She lowered her sword.

"Awww.. That's no fun. How about two against two?" Crystal suggested, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Jake smiled at the new arrival."Im Jacob, son of Gelos. And i wasn't intentionally trying to kill her! I was subconsciously trying to." He whispered out the last sentence as though its a bad omen. "Ether way i don't think those two would want to fight each other, after all we all know who'd win." Saying it without actually hinting who. He turned back to Frosty with his swords at the ready.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:43 am

Crystal flicked her sword, sending flecks of ice sailing through the air. Then shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Let's get it over and done with then," she said.

Shouldn't be much of a problem, She noted.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 am

i want to reconcile the violence in your heart.

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 Tumblr_lm6lzh0gpd1qdp053o1_500

ANNELIESE ARMATI
daughter of aphrodite

"I wish I had popcorn," Anneliese muttered, crossing her arms to watch the fight.

She didn't really feel down about not joining the mock battle. The sun was out today, which meant a bigger chance of sweating. Gross. Just the thought of it made her want to stay indoors all day.

Anneliese took out her dagger again, running her fingers gently through the blade. She wondered how she'd be able to fight monsters or half-bloods with this little thing. Judging by how gigantic Jacob and Crystal's swords were, it would take a lot of her energy fighting those things. Great. More sweat.

Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:02 am

Jake took a long, deep breath in and concentrated to his best abilities. He opened his eyes and scanned Frosty completely trying to find a week point or any possible advantage he has over her. He then suddenly did a fast stab towards both shoulders. (one sword each)
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 am

"Anneliese, we're not for your entertainment." Crystal snapped, she usually jumped to that mood, so campers who knew her well enough would know that this
probably wasn't the time to rebuke. Those that didn't... well, something
happened.

Then as Jake slashed towards her, she ducked and rolled to the side,
coming up swiftly while thrusting her sword towards his left calf.

((Hey guys, why not we wait for Sapphire?))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 am

Taylor leaned back against the tree, her complete concentration on the fight going on in front of her. She was quite tense, honestly. This was her sister fighting someone she wasn't really familiar with. Who wouldn't be tense watching that? Taylor had her hands clasped together, her fingers ready to pull out her ring-sword if needed.

Taylor chuckled at Crystal's retort. "Don't mind her," she said, glancing at Anneliese before quickly turning back to the fight.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:35 am

Jake followed her thrust by kicking the sword to the side and taking a stab towards Frosty's face.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:44 am

Crystal twisted out of the way at the last moment, rising gracefully behind him, then faking towards his head, before actually jabbing the sword at his sword arm. Just that? She thought in confusion.

"Is that the best you can do?" She said, half in surprise, half taunting him. "If it is, then I don't consider it a challenge at all. I see no point continuing."

Crystal had been expecting more of a challenge than that. She was, to an extent, disappointed.

(( Remember the 4 sentence rule, btw ))
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Jake knew he had to take the ultimate chance on this fight.He didn't care anymore about who'd win or lose, in fact he'd rather be more irrational than rational. He gave her a smile and let the sword go through his arm, and is it went through he reached and grabbed the sword hilt, pulling himself closer to Frosty. Doing so aloud him to use his other sword to deliver a quick stab towards Frostys heart."Dodge this!" He shouted as loud as he could, as though announcing this is the final attack.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Crystal had expected this type of attack only in battlefields. When one tries to kill another. In training, you wouldn't aim for your opponent's heart, unless they were wearing armour. Is he crazy? Crystal thought.

Then her only choice was to whip out her ice dagger from its concealed sheath and block the death stab on the flat of the blade, close to the hilt. If this thing so much scratches him, he'll die. For there are only few antidotes that can counter it. I have to be careful. Why did I even have to take it out anyway?

Crystal normally never uses her dagger, unless in life-or-death situations, which this could be classified in. She might've died.

(( Lawlz, sounds like the finale in Inheritance, where Eragon fights Murtagh xD ))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:57 am

"Now that's crossing the line."

In a quick movement, Taylor grabbed Jake by the scruff of his neck and pulled him away. Or at least, she tried to. Boys were so heavy sometimes. Nevertheless, Taylor pinned Jake under her arm, her sword now resting against the base of his neck. She held the sword firmly, but not firm enough to actually draw blood. But of course, if Jake pushed her to her limits, there was no telling what could happen.

"Remind me why you've just tried to run your sword through my sister's heart. With both of you wearing no armor at all. I thought this was only a practice match," Taylor breathed quietly into Jake's ear, her voice taking on a deadly tone.

Things just got serious.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Jake count help but smile, literally."I tried to turn us away from this. I kept telling you her i don't really wanna fight at all or that we should do it some other time. Because you see, i have a strange thing in my mind where if i start a fight i do everything in my power to win, or take them down with me. I seriously cant help it, else id be less aggressive! You gotta believe me!" He tried his hardest to show his innocence. He also tried his best at avoiding fights with other demigods for this very reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )   Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm.. Who's my next victim...? (Summer, Sapphire, Seth & Anneliese (Private~) )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: