Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Was I Thinking?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tarasalem

tarasalem

What Was I Thinking? Empty
PostSubject: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Tara:
I found myself staring at the different arts and crafts projects, a blank and dull look on my face. "What am I doing in here, again?" I mumbled. I was into sports and action; not arts and crafts. I actually thought I had been going to the arena, but got lost in thought. Now I found myself in a place I'd never stepped foot into. Just brilliant.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 am

Meira saw the news: The Festivals of Lights had started, and it's only one week. She needed to make a green lantern for Demeter. Meira originally planned to go at Cabin 4, sit in a corner, and brainstorm about how was she going to make a lantern. But she thought better of it, and steered to the Commons Areas, straight to Arts and Crafts place.

Meira expected to be totally alone so she could brainstorm, but as she opened the door... a girl of about her age stand in the place. Meira inclined her head, swallowed nervousness, and spoke:

"Uh, um. Can you help me with my lantern?" she blurted out, which was stupid. She regretted it, and spoke another word: "Hi," which seems still stupid.

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:28 pm

I glanced over my shoulder and raised an eyebrow. "Uh... I, um... Look, I didn't mean to walk in here. It was stupid, I know. I just got lost in thought and now I'm, well, lost." I explained slowly, most likely sounding even more like an idiot by the second. "And even if I were to help, I'm not the best at Arts and Crafts. I mean; sure, I should be 'talented' when it comes to the arts, being a child of Apollo," I made air quotations around the word 'talented', "Well, sorry to disappoint, but I suck at art stuff." I finished grouchily. Obviously today was not one of my best days. That, and it was early in the day. Of course I was going to sound grouchy. Still, I couldn't help but feel a little pang of guilt for chewing the girl out on the spot. I didn't even know the girl. She'd only been asking. I sighed and my shoulders slumped. "Sorry, I'm having a bad day. I didn't mean to come off mean or anything. I'm just really in a bad mood." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:10 am

Meira nodded, listening intently. The girl was having a bad day. She said she should be talented in arts and crafts, but she wasn't, and she felt sorry for that. The girl spoke quickly, and Meira poured extra effort to catch up.

After a while of processing, Meira slowly smiled. "Hey, you're not being mean!" Meira said, feeling stupid again. "Feel better," she said, then winked.

With that, she turned her back to the girl, and started staring at the materials. Glues... sticks... colored papers... Meira wished she should just be in the farm. Her expression turned a little miserable. She looked back, and said, "Are attending the Festivals of Lights?"
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 am

"Maybe. But It's all about romantic stuff and whatever. I mean... There's a guy I kinda picture myself going with. He's an oddball, but I like him." I mumbled, propping up a chair and staring at the supplies. I began to fiddle with the materials and made a little stick figure simply out of boredom and thougtfulness. "I'm just not sure how to approach him about it. But I mean, aren't the guys supposed to make the first move?" I continued listlessly.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 am

Meira inclined her head. She's not into relationships! But she felt like helping out.

"Well, nowadays, boys are SO changing much!" she commented as she tried to pick a colored paper and roll it. She kept her eyes onto the paper. "Yeah, guys should make the first move, but really, some boys are lame. Hope your boyfriend is not like that."

Meira closed her eyes, thinking about her encounter with some boys in her three-year-abandoning-camp phase. She wanted to smack them.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 am

I blushed and let out a small, nervous laugh. "He's not my boyfriend; he's just a good friend. I mean... That's the problem. What if he doesn't have any feelings for me in the way that I do for him?" I asked with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:17 am

Meira turned to the girl, holding out her paper roll, and grinned. Meira saw the girl blushing, and she absolutely knew it. "I may be not the smartest girl regarding relationships... but I knew this: you have to not let him go!" Meira advised, nodding. She suddenly crumpled the paper, and she grunted. "Stupidity," she muttered.

"Well, ask help from Aphrodite's children, if you want more advises," Meira told her, remaking the paper roll.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:44 pm

I laughed without humor at her comment when it came to Aphrodite children. "Sorry, but I prefer to avoid the Aphrodopes if I can." I muttered, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Alex Myers

What Was I Thinking? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdSQ6-0AdzMzlq-bhMXH557Nz0kRSdD5BmpoSfTjJoYvY8821Mxw

Alex had been walking around the Arts and Crafts area, when he ''overheard'' Tara and Meira talking. "Sorry, but I prefer to avoid the Aphrodites if I can," Tara had said. Alex didn't take that as a compliment. "Hey!" he yelled from his hiding spot. "Why are you hating on Aphrodite, huh? Not all of her children are bad," he said. He looked down. "Especially me," he said. He looked back up at Tara's face. "I can help you with this relationship of yours. I may be only 8, but I know a lot about dating. Trust, I live with a load of players. They talk too much about their romantic lives," he said, smiling a little. Alex looked Tara in the eyes. "You can trust me. I would trust you," he said.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I looked at the boy in surprise and suddenly felt a little guilty, seeing his sweet little face. I told myself that every child of Aphrodite had that effect and were as tricky as Hermes when it came to charm. But I also knew the difference between truth and deciet. I sighed wearily. "Look kid, I didn't mean it like that. There are just specific kids in the Aphrodite Cabin that I prefer to avoid." I made a face and added, "Do you have any idea what it's like, being kidnapped by them and turned into their own personal, life-size dressup doll? I have every right to hold a few things against some of you." I sighed again and just looked plain depressed right then. "I'm not sure though. I mean, technically he's just a friend. I don't think you could really help out with that, even if you have heard stories from your siblings." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:49 am

Meira blinked at the sudden outburst of the little boy, whinnying. She just turned silent through their conversation. Oh wow. She chuckled at the boy's response.

"Oh well, you two talk to each other, I'm really into relationships," Meira said, giggling. She really find the little boy... of Aphrodite funny.

Last edited by Lm-chii on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm

"Yes, I know how it feels. My sister, Kitty, dressed me up in the most hideous things when we were younger." Alex said. He looked down, remembering Kitty. "Now she's gone," he muttered. He looked up, perking up. "Sorry. Having a moment. I get those sometimes, you know. Aphrodite kids get dramatic at certain points." He thought about the relationships he had had before camp. "When I was about 6, I had my first girlfriend. It didn't go well. She got mad at me for forgeting her birthday, and then we just fell apart then and there. If you say you don't want help, fine. Your loss," he said. He turned around. "And, you be able to get that boy without my help," he said. Then he started walking away slowly.

(OOC: Oh, and Lm-Chii. My character is a GUY! Did you not see the picture? And I put 'he' and not 'she'. Please read more carefully next time. I get offended easily. Sorry if I seem too harsh.)
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 pm

((OOC: Oh, sorry, I edited it!))
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 am

My mouth dropped open when he mentioned he had a girlfriend at the age of six. "You were dating at Six years old!?" I said, genuinely shocked. I couldn't seem to close my mouth. It simply hung open as I tried to comprehend the idea of a six year old having a girlfriend. These Aphrodite kids really knew how to work their magic. And suddenly I was having second thoughts on asking for his help. It seemed wierd, but I was starting to feel convinced all the same.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Alex smiled. "My mom was a bad influence on me," he said, explaining why he had a girlfriend at that age. Alex tried putting Tara's jaw back in place, but it didn't go anywhere. "So, did you change your mind?" he asked, with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 pm

I slowly closed my mouth and looked at him carefully. "Maybe..." I drawled out as I scanned him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk it, but I was running out of time, and my choices were pretty much limited. I still couldn't believe I was going so far as to consult a child of Aphrodite, much less a kid half my age. But hey, he'd had one more relationship than I'd ever had. In other words; I had zero experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Thinking?   What Was I Thinking? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Was I Thinking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: