Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]

Go down 
+8
FudgeeBear
cher
Pinky
moon
Ryan McHale
Alexandria
Balisugar
dean
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] Empty
PostSubject: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 am

Hello whoever is reading this,

I decided to be a good boy and let someone else enjoy my characters. I have decided to sell all my characters I had previously and just deleted. They will all go for the same price and they won't be cheap since I did put a lot of work in them. They'll cost 200 drachmas each unless there is another price written behind them in the list below. However, don't be alarmed if I run out of characters, these are just my most recent previous ones. I have many characters and if you see one you like in an old thread of mine with characters tell me and we'll discuss the price depending on the length of his/her application etc.

Dean

For Sale;

Jasper Andarakis; Thanatos
      Cameron Hunter; Zeus
      Madeline Arabella; Mania
      Willow Grace Mitchells; Phanes
      Charlie Kilvayne; Hephaestus
      Syria; Erebus
      Cassandra Bernadotte; Khione
      Haley-Rose Hoffman; Demeter
      Nalia Westway; Aeolus
      Vivien Elizabeth; Amphirite
      Jesse Webber; Hephaestus
      Isaac Jacob Conroy; Alastor (100)
      Katherine Daisy May; Eleos (100)
      Mattew MacKenna; Epiales (100)
        Page two:

Drake Jarrod; Hecate (100)
      Scorpius Mackenna; Atropos
      Malachi Langlais; Boreas
      Jack B. Austin; Khione
      Drys; Hyleoroi nymph (100)

Last edited by Elmo on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:26 am

• Character Name: Jasper Andarakis
      • Character God Parent: Thanatos
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [list][list][list][b][i][font=georgia][size=25][color=#96CDCD]jasper andarakis,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/1zbf3nm.gif[/img][/list][/list][/list]
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#96CDCD]the basics,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Full Name:[/b] Jasper Claus Romulus Andarakis
      [b]Nicknames:[/b] Jaz, Jasper
      [b]Age:[/b] 16 in appearance. Actually 1789 years old.
      [list][b]Birthday:[/b] 01/05/0223AD[/list]
      [b]Claimed:[/b] Yes
      [b]Camp Stays:[/b] Year-round
      [b]Camp Experience:[/b] 2 years.
      [/list][/list][/list][/justify][/font][/size]
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#96CDCD]the family,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Mortal Parents:[/b] Aella Andarakis (immortal after a curse)
      [b]Immortal Parent:[/b] Thanatos
      [b]Siblings:[/b] none.
      [b]History:[/b] Jasper was born in Rome. He is an immortal, but only because of a curse. His mother was a daughter of Aphrodite. She was the most beautiful woman in the time of the Roman Empire. She was Roman and so is Jasper. However because Thanatos doesn’t have a Roman aspect he is half-Greek. But this isn’t where his immortality comes in. It comes later, after Jasper was born and had a mortal life line.  There was a man that wanted to marry his mother. Because her father was dead and Jasper was now 14 the man, a son of Apollo, had to ask him for his mother’s hand. Jasper refused, he didn’t like the man and neither did his mother, he could see it. The furious Apollo descendant had another deity on his side. His family was the perfect family and had the blessing of Queen Hera. He cursed Aella and Jasper.

They were to become immortal and stay that way until they would unite to become the most perfect family. Including a husband that could accept everything about them. This was a problem because Aella didn’t want to marry. Ever and the ever turned into eternity. They were able to die in wars and every war they entered they seemed to survive which was a problem that they didn’t enjoy.  After nearly nine centuries together they split up. They knew they’d remain immortal forever however much they hated it and they never flaunted it trying to hide their…problem. Jasper went to Camp Half-Blood to train, something he’d never done when he escaped Rome after being accused of the death of the Roman Empire because of his father which in those times was common knowledge.

His mother married however and then reached out to Jasper, overjoyed with her he responded, his mother's husband was a son of Hephaestus. Jasper was so happy she got married, he quit camp for a year and they were perfect together, finally the curse was lifted and he was mortal again and would age again from now on. Jasper went back to Camp after a year because it was even more dangerous on the streets now. He was always happy now that he was mortal and could have a family and die with the family in old age.
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#96CDCD]the psyche,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Personality:[/b] Jasper is very old and its impacted in a slightly negative way. For example he isn’t quite too keen to be brought down to submission. Although he isn’t one to outright disobey authority figures, Jasper prefers to act and do what he pleases rather than what’s been expected of him. While his usually outgoing and well-mannered behavior shines through more often than that of his disobedient one, when the time comes that Jasper resorts to schemes and chooses to act out, the boy doesn’t hesitate with his actions or his words. Though, do not mistake the sixteen year old looking male for cunning and devious. Jasper has never been one for manipulation and backstabbing. This boy is undoubtedly loyal, dedicated, and fiercely protective of those who he holds dear. Too often a time, he’ll defend someone almost blindly, trusting and believing said person he’s defending to the point that he won’t realize that he could possibly be wrong or that he’s misread the situation. It is this trait that makes Jasper a very naïve individual. He lives with the idea that everyone has good inside them somewhere, you just need to look and you’ll find it. He is quite incapable of disliking anyone, and is always determined to find that small amount of goodness in everyone. He believes that each person is special and sent down onto Earth for a reason, whatever that reason may be. True, he can be just a little too idealistic, but he isn’t one to acknowledge social standings and can’t stand for social injustices. Adept with his listening skills, he enjoys the company of others more than anything and has been told that he has a warm aura that attracts people to him.

Always with a perpetual smile on his face and glowing eyes, Jasper has never had difficulty making friends. He is fairly outgoing and is an overall friendly person who will talk to anyone who will listen. He tries not to pass judgment on others as, he believes, he was never given the right to do so. However, as outgoing as the boy is, Jasper is unable to wear his heart on his sleeve for the world to see. He doesn’t like to trouble those close to him so a majority of his negative emotions will be left to fester in the deepest crevices of his mind. He believes that he’ll only bother those around him with his problems and chooses rather to listen to others than to voice his own matters. He hides those emotions quite well, seeing as the only few can truly tell when something is bothering him or upsetting him. Intelligent and holding a good head atop his shoulders, Jasper is – surprisingly – one of the most hyper individuals one could ever encounter. Filled with bundles upon bundles of energy at all times, he simply gets high on living. The bright boy never fails to put a smile upon another’s face — no matter whom they are or what their overall personality is. Due to his optimistic and cheery personality, Jasper isn’t the type who receives negative criticism often. He doesn’t receive hatred from others and, thus, gets easily hurt by notorious gossip blogs and vindictive rumors.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
      •   Has the tendency to shrug off things he doesn’t want to deal with
      •   Gets caught up in the world around him, often causing him to zone out
      •   Can be a pushover
      •   Can be reserved when it comes to certain topics
      •   Can be blunt without realizing it in the first place

[b]Strengths:[/b]
      •   gentlemanly
      •   charismatic
      •   sweet
      •   friendly
      •   intelligent
      •   believes in forgiving and forgetting
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#96CDCD]the physical body,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]looks:[/b] Jasper has thick hair. His hair odd distortion the front comes to his ears while the back comes to his neck. His hair is brown and curly. Jasper is famous for having his hair this way. He has hazel eyes blue green and a bit of brown mixed together. His eyes have no particlar shape, they are the same shape as everyone else's. Jaz has an ovalish face shape. He has very clear skin, no blemishes, except for a small birth mark on the left side of his face right beside his mouth. asper is fairly tall for his "age", standing at around 5' 8. He weighs 150 pounds but none at all due to overweightness he is at a completely normal weight for his age and and height. Jaspers build is more developed, not a lot but its not just skin and bones. He is slim but very strong but most of his muscles are
      [b]dressing style:[/b]  Jasper dresses preppy. I'm talking the scarves, cardigans everything. Although the preppy style is usually made fun of, no one could make fun of Jasper because it all just kind of worked with his features and the way he looked. Jasper's everyday look when he is not in his Camp Half-Blood shirt and the black skinny jeans he wears and has loads of and goes through quickly since they're not very expensive anyway is his favorite pair of skinny jeans along with a plaid shirt and a beanie on his head. While in the winter he is usually found wearing his skinny jeans, a white button down shirt, a big scarf and a pea-coat over top.
      [b]skills:[/b]
      •   martial arts such as tae kwan do and karate.
      •   swords fighting
      •   very fast and accomplished in athletics.
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#96CDCD]the camp information,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]weapons:[/b] Jasper owns one sword. That is all he owns, nothing else.
      [b]pets:[/b] none.
      [b]talents:[/b] Jasper can talk to the dead and raise spirits but never skeletons. He can also sense when someone is on the edge of death. He cannot change anything or do anything about it but he will always know when someone is about to die. If he wants to raise a spirit it takes a blood sacrifice and a chant in Ancient Greek or Roman, there is no difference.
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:26 am

SOLD
      • Character Name: Cameron Hunter
      • Character God Parent: Zeus
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [list][list][list][b][i][font=georgia][size=25][color=darkslateblue]cameron hunter,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrq91ojMCl1qmegcko2_500.gif[/img][/list][/list][/list]
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=darkslateblue]the basics,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Full Name:[/b] Cameron James Hunter
      [b]Nicknames:[/b] Cam
      [b]Age:[/b] 15
      [list][b]Birthday:[/b] 23/03/1996[/list]
      [b]Camp Experience:[/b] 4 years.
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=darkslateblue]the family,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Mortal Parent:[/b] Gladys Hunter, mother, 33
      [b]Immortal Parent:[/b] Zeus
      [b]History:[/b] Cameron had a quiet childhood because his father hadn't claimed him nor did he had the smell of a demi-god yet. He grew up on the Upper East Side of New York City with his mother. His mother had met Zeus on top of the Chrysler Building looking out at the Statue of Liberty. She recognised him quickly, she had the ability to see through the Mist with ease. Zeus took a liking in her, she was a beautiful woman at the tender age of 18. He was so old he wouldn't know that she was barely legal but it didn't matter to her, all she wanted was the child of a god. They got together often and she fell in love with him.

They had Cameron and Zeus covered him up sprinkling some magic around him so he'd be hidden until his 11th birthday. The day he would be claimed. Just before his birthday his mother brought him to Camp Half-Blood. He was dropped off, handed to Chiron and claimed in front of everyone at the Evening Feast in the Mess Hall and took a seat with the Zeus Cabin which was under Roxanne's leadership at the time. He grew up and Roxanne disappeared but her son replaced her, he didn't have a problem with the change, he liked both of them but he was one of those Zeus kids who didn't do whatever, he was polite and less out there with his powers which differed from most Zeus kids.

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=darkslateblue]the psyche,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Personality:[/b] When it comes to Cameron, there is always a strong affinity to do what is right that is pushed over everything else in his life. He will always do the right thing even if by doing so he would screw himself over because he likes to think himself as someone that people can depend on. He does consider himself to be a somewhat considerate person and will most often take into account someone’s feelings before he says anything. He is someone who will always put other people before himself and he likes to think that this is what makes him such a good person. It really is hard to get him down about something because he will always attempt to put a goofy smile on his face and shrug the whole thing off like nothing ever happened which makes him thick skinned. He is able to take a lot before he actually does reach his boiling point and then when he does he doesn’t really do anything except raise his voice slightly which even then isn’t a lot.

Cameron is a very ambitious member of society, always wanting to prove himself and go the distance in order to become a greater person. He knows what he wants from life and will do anything he can in order to try and obtain his goals and to prove himself as a person. He will try his best to overcome the challenge ahead of him and if needed to he will utilize every resource he has in order to help. He is able to motivate himself to do anything that he sets his mind too but he is also capable of motivating others should he feel the need to try and big them up a bit. Leadership is one of the things he does not take lightly and more often than not he will attempt to put himself at the head of a group just so he can rally all the troops together to see where his resources lie. As well as being a natural born leader and putting all of himself into each and every task he does, Cameron is a very cooperative person who likes to take other people’s ideas on board and is willing to let someone else have their fair say. He will always remain as helpful as he can and will not hesitate to give someone a second chance if the conditions are right

When it comes to his ideologies, Cameron doesn’t really care that much to be honest; he is always open to taking on new ideas that might be helpful and isn’t afraid to try new things or see things from someone else’s perspective. He is willing to let people do as they wish, just as long as they don’t land themselves into trouble and perhaps that is one of the biggest reasons he makes so many mistakes. Cameron has always been a survive and adapt kind of person in that if it doesn’t kill him then he will adapt to it and learn from his own mistakes despite not really liking the fact that he is prone to mistakes in the first place. He does have a very strong hero complex in that he will always want to be that person who rushes into action and saves people. The way he sees it as “The strength to do what’s right regardless of what’s going on, that desire to charge into the opponent to try and help.” Besides this major fault in his system, he does seem like a relatively grounded guy who prefers to keep both his feet where he can see them

Honesty and Modesty are two of his biggest traits that he likes to see in other people and he often carries them within himself. He can be blunt to the point that it is hard to hear the truth, but he will never try and bullshit you on anything. If you really want an honest opinion about something then he is the guy who will probably have the most unbiased opinion. With that comes his modest side, the fact that he knows he isn’t perfect and he will never admit to where his strengths actually lie because he believes that he does fill the lines of imperfection. While this can usually be a bad thing it often means that he doesn’t care how he comes off to people, he is who he is and who he is, is what he was born to be. He will always remain humble and never even think of arrogant behaviour because it just isn’t him.
      •   Irritable
      •   Perfectionist
      •   [b]Blunt[/b]
      •   “Hero” Complex
      •   Hidden

•   Leadership
      •   Generosity
      •   Open-Minded
      •   Morality
      •   Ambitious
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=darkslateblue]the physical body,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]looks:[/b] Cameron is an amazing looking boy, well, he would be if he actually cared. He’s reasonably thin, although he misses meals here and there because he fails to remember to eat. His friends normally reminds him of this, though, so he doesn’t miss as many as he would normally. He has prominent facial bones, and if he paid attention to his facial features and the way he comes off to people, he would realize that he is a little scary and standoffish. He is tanned, because he likes to lay out near the lake during breaks and sit under trees out in the courtyard and people watch.
      [b]dressing style:[/b] Cameron wears either white or black, if he has a choice. He never really liked colors, he thinks they’re a bit too ostentatious and unnecessary. He most often wears white or black button up shirts, with the top two buttons open so he can breathe. He dresses for comfort, not for anyone or anything else. He had two pairs of canvas shoes, one in white, and one in black. He also has a black pair of dress shoes, but he’s not all that sure where they are right now.
      •   swords fighting
      •   agile
      •   strong
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=darkslateblue]the camp information,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]weapons:[/b] Cameron owns multiple swords, both are thin but very sharp and one-handed swords. He has them in two sheaths across his back to form an X.
      [b]talents:[/b] Cameron is able to generate electricity. For those who have seen Heroes he's a bit like Elle from The Company if you will. He can use lightning and other electricity sources and channel it through his body out of his hands. He is working on how to get a current running across his skin after a former girlfriend from camp joked about it when she'd finished the Twilight books. The electricity he channels is always visible when using offensively. Its a brilliant blue but when used for defensive it disappears so no-one can see what's going to hit them if they come close.
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 am

SOLD
      • Character Name: Madeline Arabella
      • Character God Parent: Mania
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [list][list][list][b][i][font=georgia][size=25][color=#CC0000]madeline arabella,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyiyo6W3QX1r1fabt.gif[/img][/list][/list][/list]
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#CC0000]the basics,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Full Name:[/b] Madeline Elysia Jane Arabella
      [b]Nicknames:[/b] Mad, Maddie
      [b]Age:[/b] 17
      [list][b]Birthday:[/b] 13/12/1995[/list]
      [b]Camp Experience:[/b] 3 years.
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#CC0000]the family,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Mortal Parents:[/b]
      Robert Arabella, father, 36.
      Renee Arabella, mother, 34
      [b]Immortal Parent:[/b] Mania
      [b]Siblings:[/b]
      Anabelle Arabella
      [b]History:[/b] After the spilt between her parents, Madeline moved to France with her "step-"mother, Renee. They had spilt a few short weeks after Madeline and her estranged twin were born, and agreed to keep one of the children.

Madeline's abilities were never hidden from her, She had known from birth that there is a good chance of her being a demigod. She watched in hope, as her mother created herself a social-life, and watched her boyfriends come and go, hoping one day she'd get a father. Her mother was the kind of woman that never stopped moving. She would be going from friend to friend, job to job, and house to house. She didn't like to stay still. Eventually it grew on Madeline, and when it was time to attend high school, staying in the same place for seven years just didn't seem right.

Madeline instantly befriended all the popular girls in her year, and made her way to the top of the food chain as quickly as she could. She was the queen of hearts, and would make sure any and every girl knew it one way or another. Arabella was good with her hands, she excelled in practical lessons through-out school, like Gym and Art but also had a knack for maths.

Early last year, Madeline learnt that she had a sister, and though she felt no desire to find her long lost sister, couldn't help but feel angry towards her mother. She had also learnt that all the packing and moving and hiding in her childhood, weren't just part of her odd-ball parent's personality, but in fact a real game of life. Renee had spent over fifteen years running and hiding from people she had wronged, dark, evil people. And monsters.

Madeline had woefully agreed to once again help pack everything up and leave, at the begging of Renee, who had even offered to visit Robert and Anabelle, though the offer was declined, when a bang saw the door off it's hinges, and masked men came through with guns at the ready. After a few hazy (what seemed like) hours slipping in and out of consciousness, Madeline awoke, with her mothers life-less corpse sitting next to her, Madeline decided not to return to school, and instead make a new life for herself back in NYC, not wanting to have anything to do with the drama her mother had forced onto her.

She moved and found her way towards CHB leaving a trail of crazed people and monsters in her wake.

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#CC0000]the psyche,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Personality:[/b] Madeline was pretty popular in school. Gabriel was all about appearance and wealth. She may appear arrogant and dark to some, but that is just how most Arabella's are. She wraps every man around her little finger because of her sweet smile and her melodic voice. There has been some rumours going on about her being a spy, but who cares... Others may say that she is a manipulative jerk, everyone can see that she’s false. She tries to take control over each and every person she gets to know – in the world by trying to become friends with them, or by making them fear her. One should lock her up in a freak house so we could all be free for that girl who messes with a persons soul. But be careful… she may be crazy, but that madness has made her very dangerous. Yes, right from a young age she has had a mental mind.

Maddie is very good at noticing mistakes in everything and he’s not afraid of saying her opinion about everything, which can be a big help for those people she actually likes. She works well in groups, with her critical point of view, and if just the others are listening to her, the group often scores the highest points. She is quite critical when she wants people to think creatively and make them think outside the box. Mads is a thinker herself and she wants people to reach the same result of a problem as she had. She does not like to discuss any of this – actually she does not like discussions at all and she therefore often keeps silent if she sees that a person does not fit to her critical standards – though it is not hard to see on her facial expression what she is thinking of them.

Confidence gave her good grades in classes and she was very good at handling exams which made her calm, because she finally could show everyone how good she was. She is not afraid of showing how she really is, and she stands her ground when she gets a good idea. Her self-confidence is also the one that makes her care about how she appears and what people think of her. Perhaps it is because of this confidence that people actually like her even though she might seem rather wild in her dressing style. Madeline is not afraid to stand up for herself if a real fight breaks out, though sadly she would rather stay out of the fight instead of fighting back.

Her arrogance makes her appear very mean and gives everyone who doesn’t know her a reason to hate her. At the end she only likes herself, and she will save herself first before saving another (what she doesn’t know is that in reality her family comes first for her, but the woman simply does not want to admit that yet). To short the whole thing down: the most important person in her life is herself – she likes being the best at everything and she likes being the one who is smart and right. She often chooses her friends with the same personality as her, though it gives her problems sometimes, because imagine what a group of arrogant and egoistic people would do during a discussion, or if someone is in danger. Though it is not hard to get to talk to her, because even though she is overly critical and arrogant she still likes to meet new people. And even if those people might now live up to her standards, then it just gives her a good reason to get a laugh or put them down a little bit.

She hates hearing that she has made a mistake. Since she thinks that everything she does is perfect. She often gets angry at the person who says that and end up with arguing with her. It can even happen with a friend who has a higher rank at Camp, but it is rare. And she looks down upon other people who seem to be weak in her eyes. Her confidence and hunger for adventure is not a good mix either. If you look closely at her you will notice scars on her face and there is a big scar on her stomac. These scars tell of a day where she was climbing the fields in Norway and thought that she could safely climb further, despite his instructors warnings and that caused a fall where she broke his leg, got scratches and broke a few ribs a swell. But the woman has of course still not learned from it.

Alcohol and cigarettes
      Beautiful men
      Depression and stress
      Neurotic
      Nihilistic view towards life

Hard work
      Corrupting others
      Cunning
      Not caring about others
      Making people feel bad

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#CC0000]the physical body,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]looks:[/b] Madeline has long, naturally wavy hair, that falls like an auburn waterfall. Maddie styles her hair depending on her mood, and takes as much care as she can with it. She has crystal blue eyes, that draw attention from every other part of her body. Arabella is about 5'6 and average build. She has a classic hour-glass figure, but her body type is never noticed, due to her hypnotic eyes. She has perfect straight teeth and has an abnormally pale complexion. Her hair falls down to her mid-back, and is naturally wavy and bright red. Although Madeline has gorgeous features, she seems seemingly ordinary and unnoticed, and dress's as such. Madeline is at an average height, and averagely thin, she is of average fitness, with a barely noticeable bust and unnoticeable muscles.

She has in old script 'non ducor duco' which is a Latin phrase that means "I am not led; I lead" on her left wrist. She also has the Scorpio symbol inked on the back of her neck. It is fairly small and is only visible when she wears her hair up in a ponytail. The last tattoo she got was 'audax at fidelis' which yet again is Latin. It means "bold but faithful" and was put on her lower back. Her other feature would be her bold eyes and dark drown hair, and her unique personality.

[b]dressing style:[/b]  Her tastes are fairly expensive, but that doesn't exactly means she dresses that way. She has a soft spot for dark wash jeans and shorts. Simple blouses and tank tops are her favorite, although she has been known to sport the occasional dress from time to time. Madeline is a fan of studded ankle-booties with heels and combat boots, but she will wear anything if she likes it enough. She does not really have any particular style, instead she's a mixture between casual and punk-ish.
      •   swords fighting
      •      hand-to-hand combat
      •      running and athletics
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#CC0000]the camp information,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]weapons:[/b] Maddie has a broad range of weapons all made by children of Hephaestus.
      [b]talents:[/b] Madeline has the ability to cure or cause madness and mental illnesses. She can make someone believe certain things and make them go insane if she concentrates and touches them. The more primitive the being the easier it is and the longer the spell will last. When she makes people go insane her eyes flare up and become a molden platinum colour. The maximum amount of people she can 'infect' lies around 4 to 6 before she looses her conciousness.
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Deanasaur on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 am

SOLD
      • Character Name: Willow Mitchells
      • Character God Parent: Phanes
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [list][list][list][b][i][font=georgia][size=25][color=#3D9140]willow grace mitchells,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz50b6pcvh1qlzio0.gif[/img][/list][/list][/list]
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#3D9140]the basics,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Full Name:[/b] Willow Grace Mitchells
      [b]Nickname:[/b] none.
      [b]Age:[/b] 18
      [list][b]Birthday:[/b] 23/07/1994[/list]
      [b]Camp Experience:[/b] 5 years.
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#3D9140]the family,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      Cynthia Mitchell || Forty-Seven || Lawyer || Athena
      Joseph Mitchell || Forty-Eight || English Professor || Hermes
      [b]Immortal Parent:[/b] Phanes; god of procreation and the night sky [the universe basically]
      [b]Siblings:[/b]
      Carina Mitchell || Twenty Eight || Gymnast || Terpsichore
      Edwin Mitchell || Twenty Three || Unemployed || Apollo
      Lindsey Mitchell || Nineteen || Student || Bia
      Emilia Mitchell || Eighteen || Student || Athena

[b]History:[/b]
      The story of Willow is not an easy one for her to discuss with anyone, which may be the reason she lies about her own past whenever it comes up out of the blue. Willow has made a good attempt at trying to get a good semblance of direction in her life but her lack of it comes from a past riddled with loneliness and exclusion.

Willow was never expected, she just happened to come about. Her mother had stupidly let herself go to someone who as it turned out did not truly love her for the way that she loved him. This is not to say that the father did not try to stick around her mother whilst she was pregnant because he did feel responsible for getting the girl pregnant in the first place. Neither of them really had plans for the child, nor did any of them really have plans for the future. Willow was simply the anchor point in their relationship and it was clear once she was gone that everything would go back to normal.

Once Willow was born though it seemed that the very anchor point which had held these two people together was out in the open. Truth being said, the father didn’t want the child and neither did the mother. It was one stupid mistake that they had both been a part of since day one. The best thing for them both to do really was to go their separate ways and get on with the rest of their lives without each other. This, of course, led to Willow being branched into the Foster Care System but not before having inherited her father's own genetic markers and thus leaving her with abilities, he was a god after all, the one which would help her throughout this earth for the rest of her life.

Now under any normal circumstances this might have been a good thing, but the truth was that the timeline Willow was born into was one where having an ability immediately put you under house arrest, regardless of how old you were or what it was that you could do out of the ordinary. For the time being though, everyone, including Willow, was oblivious to the fact that the child had abilities.

Willow spent her first few years in the Foster Care System, being bounced back and forth between families who didn’t want her. With each rejection, her loneliness grew and evolved. The reason that no one wanted Willow was for the fact that they feared the worse. As a child, Willow grew into her abilities which while at first might have been unnoticeable grew into something far greater. It started off as small instances, things appearing on the other side of the room within a matter of seconds without being touched, and began to grow into much larger instances like the child being able to crawl on the walls. Honestly, it seemed like she was stuck being unwanted for the rest of her life thanks to something she never even asked for in the first place.

A short while before her 3rd birthday, Willow was taken in once again by the Mitchell family. The family had a track record for connecting to the children who seemed unwanted, mainly because they were aware of special children and sought out to protect them from the government. Their own abilities made it easy for them to pass under the radar without ever being caught by the government or any of their agents. They had already adopted four other children who each were demi-gods and who were each turned down for adoption time and time again.

When the time came to enroll Willow into school, it was fairly clear that she was rather hesitant to the idea. She had already suffered setback after setback in her life to the point where trusting people became near impossible for the young girl. She became introverted, not really making any friends in fear that she would lose control and be labelled a freak. The only people she truly trusted were her family.

And why should she have trusted anyone else, they were only going to let her down in the end.

As she grew, her trust issues never truly fixed themselves. Sure Willow did allow herself to trust others to the point where she made a handful of friends, but she could never truly learn to trust them completely in fear that one day they would stab her in the back and make her look like a fool. The main thing that happened as Willow aged was that she grew more outwardly, always wanting to explore and never being able to truly sit still for more than 5 minutes before jumping onto a totally different tangent. One of the results of her outdoors nature was the fact that she managed to land a pretty nasty scar on her back when she fell off a fence during her earlier teen years.

In an effort to try and control her own behaviour, her parents bought her a pair of roller-skates; they assumed that once she got bored of falling on them then she would become less active. Those were the best investments ever made towards Willow who seemed to take to skates like a duck to water, always growing and perfecting her technique on them. Combined with her abilities she became a severely advanced skater, always moving and never really staying still for anything that came her way.

However, all the exploring came to nothing to be honest. Willow knew that she was simply doing this in order to try and fill the empty void which had been made through loneliness and not being wanted by really anyone except for her true family. She needed to explore more to fill the void and so that is exactly what she done.

From as young as fifteen, with the help of one of her foster siblings, Willow began to embark on bigger adventures by travelling through the fabric of time. She had some great times and met some great people along the way. Her trust began to grow with the more people she met, of course that became problematic itself when she became too trusting towards others but she didn’t see any problems with it for the time being.

Despite everything though she knew that the void still existed and would probably always be there until she went back and faced her biggest problem head on. And so now with an idea in her head Willow is settling down in Modern Day New York, of course her own mother hasn’t even been born yet but she could always wait around for a couple of years. Of course she, along with many of her other siblings, were send to Camp Half-Blood like their adoptive parents did before them to train to be heroes to keep themselves and others safe from many different monsters.

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#3D9140]the psyche,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Personality:[/b] Willow is everything you would expect her to be. She is someone who is trying to live her life on the edge just to prove herself to everyone who thinks that she is weak. If she is given the opportunity and the experience then Willow will jump at the chance to prove herself to someone. Some say it stems from a flaw in her past that she is unable to move past personal failure which is true in itself but it has more to do with the fact that the girl carries herself with an invincibility complex believing that she is superior to everyone else. This doesn’t exactly help when you combine this complex on top of a bunch of different other hormones which propel teenagers.

From the word go she sets to prove that she is different from everyone else her age. She isn’t afraid to jump into a challenge head first, in fact she actually dives right in to anything that is put in front of her in hopes that she can accomplish the challenge. Her mind works on a semi-irrational plane where relevance of the situation at hand only matter when she is put in front of a life or death situation. If she feels like she can walk away from the challenge without a scratch then she will give it her all and never hold back. Along with this mind-set of jumping into the challenge at hand, her mind seems to have no filter whatsoever. Her brain and her mouth always seem to be running coherently with one another, Willow never really thinking anything through before she lets it come out of her mouth which has landed her in trouble on more than one occasion.

The one thing that she always seems to be is secretive. When it comes to others she can talk for months on end without rest but the instant the spotlight is turned onto her she seems to clam up and unwilling to talk to anyone. She has a tendency to hide her true feelings from the world and painting this façade that everything is okay and that it will probably all turn out for the better in the end for her. She has spent so long living in a world where the real her is this other person that she has stopped trying to identify herself within this world. It is a constant feeling of being out of place that Willow feels and no matter how many times she tries to propel herself out there, the outcome will always be that she remains her closed of self.

Social standards and rules are something which Willow seems to have no regard for. Manners and etiquette are totally lost on her and it isn’t often that you will find her being charming. She would rather get into bar fights and eat chilidogs than talk civilised to people who look down on her. She prides herself in being a mature member of society when the time calls for it but most of the time she is no better than the beer guzzling frat boys. Where once was a girl who had an idea in her head of what she wanted to do and where she wanted to go has now been replaced by a girl who has very little want for trying to be serious.

Willow has a level of trust that seems to go a long way; she is willing to go as far as to put faith in complete strangers in hopes that they will come out for her. She treats people the way she expects to be treated which itself is flawed since she does tend to treat some people in a rather shitty manner. In return for having complete trust in others she also in a rather generous person, always willing to have a go and be a nice person.

In complete contrast to this, Willow has a streak where she can be a total hell raiser. She feels that chaos and anarchy are so much fun when they are paired together and so if Willow finds some way to use whatever strengths she has to create a little tension or drama then you can bet that she is gonna get right on it. She’s done everything from breaking laws to conjuring raptors from a time past just to satisfy her somewhat sadistic taste in humour. She likes to think that she does have some semblance of humanity somewhere inside her but that it is buried underneath years of being a total fun sponge.

To recap, Willow is a girl who shows no interest in following the rules but at the same time knows how far those rules can be pushed before they snap in two.

Poor filter
      Rude/Crass
      Too trusting
      Lonely
      Lack of direction

Strong willed
      Generous
      Knowledgeable
      Ambitious
      Sociable

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#3D9140]the physical body,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]looks:[/b] What you see when you initially look at Willow is the distinctive look of someone who really doesn’t care what people think about her or how they feel about her. She is her own person and she learnt that a long time ago; technically she feels that the only person she really needs to please is herself which might explain why she rarely puts much thought into what she wears or how she looks like. When it comes to her appearance she’d rather everything looked natural rather than her looking like someone that she wasn’t

Willow’s hair is probably one of these features that she doesn’t even try to think twice with because she feels that it is perfect just the way it is. She’s not a big fan of spending hours on end just trying to fix her hair and will most likely spend as little time on it as possible. The hair itself usually falls past her shoulders, fairly straight. Most people would assume Willow to be a bottle blonde, but the truth is that her natural roots are blonde despite what everyone else thinks about her. She never feels the need to really try and accent her hair in any stylings feeling that it is perfect as it is

Some people say that people’s eyes are the windows to their souls; well Willow simply provides the exception to the rule with grey-blue eyes which don’t seem to give a lot away about the girl. Most of the time she’ll tend to feign eye contact just to make sure that no one catches onto her own little lies.

Part of what makes Willow the way she is, is her abundant use of eye makeup. The fact is that she is trying to highlight her own bland eyes a bit more by giving the appearance of rather smoky eyes. What this leads on to though is a major case of racoon eyes which have sort of become like a signature look for Willow ever since she could first pick up an eyeliner pencil.

Willow might be the type of girl to run around and get herself into trouble but she is far from having an athletic figure. Her body is fairly slim with Willow making an effort to try and get more muscle definition with mixed results thus far. Her height never stretches past 5’7’’ on a good day which is pretty good for a teenager of her own age. Her weight is fairly average to go with this, faltering up and down 130lbs. Her complexion is fairly pale, as if echoing a child who has never seen the light of day even though it is the opposite of this which is true.

[b]dressing style:[/b] There isn’t really one word which describes Willow’s own style of clothing. Many have tried to classify it as typical rock chick but she always seems to deter from this when most people think they have her pinned down. She is a big fan of all types of clothing, usually wearing what feels natural for her on that day whether it be something simple like a tank top or something more sophisticated like a shirt. More often than not when she is trying to make a first impression she will wear a plain tank-top or a tee and boot that up with a leather jacket. Never wanting to apply herself to social situations, she will more often than not either wear short skirts or shorts and then cover up the rest of her legs with stockings of some sort, though that is not to say she will never wear jeans because they do feature heavily in her own wardrobe. When it comes to footwear, every kind of shoe you could think of is what she would wear; she has boots, converse, shoes, heels and everything in between. The most featured attribute to her clothing is her shades on her face and the things which usually jangle on her arm.

•   [b]Rollerblading[/b]; Willow is a trick roller skater, capable of holding her own on the streets and treating every jump like an obstacle that can be conquered. She always seems to do it in a flawless way without losing her balance
      •   [b]Cooking[/b]; A talent which hardly anyone has been acquainted with is the fact that Willow can cook, always improving on ideas and having a sharp tongue and taste buds
      •   [b]Silver-Tongue[/b]; Willow is capable of lying through her teeth without showing any signs of remorse.
      •   [b]Bilingual[/b]; Willow is capable of speaking not only English but Dutch flawlessly

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#3D9140]the camp information,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]weapons:[/b] many. more than anyone can imagine. all borrowed however. or stolen.
      [b]talents:[/b] Willow has an ability which allows her to alter the space in a specific area to her own will. Whilst it might not sound fairly powerful compared to other abilities Willow has had years of practice with her own ability making her technique and use of her ability near the prime level that it can reach. The ways in which she can affect an area are as follows

[b]Warp[/b]; One of the main attributes of her ability is that Willow is capable of warping the space around her to put herself at an advantage. The most useful extent to this is to distort the space between two objects making them either closer together or further apart. She can distance herself from a subject by making each step seem the equivalent to a single millimetre or she could in turn get closer to a target by doing the exact opposite. It is this manipulation of the space in front of her which has become one of her greatest tricks and one of the most used attributes of her own ability.

[b]Bend[/b]; Willow is also capable of bending space in such a way that she can either divert attacks away from her or make something reach it’s intended target. Willow does this by altering the dimensions of an area and where objects exist within the area. By tapping into the area’s dimensions and orientations she can cause it to spin or even inverse upon itself which in turn throws all sense of directionality out of the window. Willow uses this to assure that she is never under attack from gunfire or long range attacks by simply willing the space in the area to affect the directionality of the object and thus make it miss her completely.

[b]Flip[/b]; Another one of the attributes which her ability allows her to do is flip space within an area entirely so that she is able to turn an area on its head. This is usually used as either an escape manoeuvre or a way to gain the upper hand when she starts to walk across the walls of the arena by making it the floor simply by flipping the area itself. This can itself disarm some due to the fact that they will become confused as to what is going on. When using this aspect of her ability Willow is in complete control of the direction in which the universe flips. Of course all sense of gravity is still applicable to the situation itself meaning Willow could not do anything which could be defined as completely out of the ordinary.

[b]Crush[/b]; Crushing space is what Willow would call the most taxing of all her attributes mainly because it focuses on merging two points of space together to be one point and therefore crushing all the space that exists between the two points. Willow could do this in order to make anything in between the space itself seemingly disappear into nothingness even though it still does exist. Crushing space itself does not crush the item that exists within the space, only conceals it.

[b]Vortexes[/b]; Over time Willow found out that she is able to fold space in such a sense that she could make an item take up two different places and therefore is granted a rather limited form of teleportation within the space she is manipulating. Of course she could use this further and open up a wormhole which will begin to suck up everything that exists within the space she is manipulating unless she stops it willingly.

[list][b]Limits:[/b] Whilst Willow has an extremely useful power, it is the vast of uses that it can be used for which can become the biggest limit to her own ability. Due to the fact that her ability manipulates the entire space around her she needs a lot of energy in order to perform one simple manoeuvre. Of course where this leads is the fact that the more difficult the aspect, the more energy she needs to put into performing the action. For example, rotating the axis of the area she is in will require a lot more effort than warping the space to make the distance between two points seem shorter. Area is another thing altogether; for Willow the radius for the area in which she can manipulate is about 50 meters meaning anything that goes out with her radius of control will remain unaffected by her own abilities.

When her abilities activate, it’s sort of like a dome of energy; nothing can get in and nothing can get out. Of course when you watch from the outside, space seems normal but the people within the space seem to be doing abnormal feats, however within the dome it is the exact opposite. Despite the fact that Willow is able to do all these things gravity still applies to her and so therefore she can’t really do anything out there.

[b]Warp[/b]; Willow technically calls this the easiest attribute of her ability because it is less demanding than some of the other stuff she is capable of doing but that is not to say that it is not difficult. For one, she can stretch the distance between two points to a mile at the most, which whilst handy places some heavy constraints on her. Adversely she can get very close to a point despite standing a few feet away, capable of squashing distance to a quarter of a millimetre regardless of where she is standing within the radius of her ability. Despite her being able to get so close, sometimes her own abilities have a tendency to backfire meaning she could miss completely

[b]Bend[/b]; Sure it sounds easy enough and some might think it is fairly easy for her to bend the fabric of space within such a minute area but that’s where most people are wrong because it is more difficult than it seems. Directionality is everything within this aspect of her ability because if she doesn’t nail the direction she wants to send the attack in then the chances are that she could miss or that she could be attacked. Even so, bending space can only go so far even for a veteran like Willow who has honed her abilities for years. The best she can do is move something a few inches from its intended target which might even still hit its target since the distance the object being hit might cover more than a few inches. Sure in combination with warping she can make these few inches become a mile apart from their original target, but again it would be fairly taxing for her to use two aspects of her ability at the same time.

[b]Flip[/b]; This trick itself can be risky to even her if she is not careful with it because whilst she can in effect change the entire environment and plane she is on, she still must adhere to the basic laws of physics. What this means is that once she tilts a landscape, everything (including her) is thrown to the angle in which the environment is being flipped around. Also whilst inside her bubble, she is in complete control of what becomes the ground, however the instant she loses that concentration and her ability starts to turn on itself she has to ensure that the plane of the landscape is back to normal to ensure she doesn’t tumble out of control and hurt herself.

[b]Crush[/b]; By crushing the space, Willow is simply making objects between two points disappear. Of course others viewing from outside of the dome of her ability can still see the objects. The objects still exist and will show themselves after Willow has been drawn of all energy which is more often than not the end result of using such a difficult aspect of her own ability. She can keep up a crushed area of space for at least a few minutes before she feels herself growing faint and feels the need to let go of the hold she has over the space.

[b]Vortexes[/b]; This is mainly limited by the dome which her ability works in; all teleportation must take place within the dome and the end position must be another point within the dome. It is a fairly limited form of teleportation, only allowing her to teleport within this 50 meter radius. The vortexes are fairly small and can only remain open for a few seconds before they begin to close in on themselves. While she is working on strengthening this the fact remains that she can only teleport herself through these vortexes. The gravitational vortexes she creates can become strong but must start out weak and take a long time to build up the necessary mass to absorb something bigger into it

[/list]
      [b]Note:[/b] I went mental with her powers, I know...
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Deanasaur on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

• Character Name: Charlie Kilvayne
      • Character God Parent: Hephaestus
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [list][list][list][b][i][font=georgia][size=25][color=#800000]charlie kilvayne,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ElementSim4/Ethan%20Cutkosky/4.jpg[/img][/list][/list][/list]
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#800000]the basics,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Full Name:[/b] Charles Duncan Kilvayne
      [b]Nicknames:[/b] Charlie
      [b]Age:[/b] 12
      [list][b]Birthday:[/b] 16/01/2000[/list]
      [b]Camp Experience:[/b] 1 year.
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#800000]the family,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      Juliana Kilvayne; 53; In hiding; mother
      Sabastian Kilvayne; 50; In hiding; step-father
      Elinor Gudfred; 32; Looking for Juliana and Sabastian; mother-figure
      [b]Immortal Parent:[/b] Hephaestus
      [b]Siblings:[/b]  none.
      [b]History:[/b] Charlie Kilvayne was born January sixteenth in Arizona. His parents were both in hiding, suspected to be dead at the time. He never got to meet his brother or any other family member as he was growing up for the first few years. His parents didn’t pay much attention to him, and they didn’t take much part in raising him either. He was a fast learner; they had a nanny that helped teach him the basics of life from talking to toilet training. He was spoiled as a toddler. His parents got him all these types of toys and games so he would leave them alone and mind his own business. Being so young, Charlie really didn’t understand what was going on. He took care of himself and was pretty independent as a child. He often snuck out and played outside while his parents were most likely up to no good. He didn’t mind though, he rather be alone than be around unloving parents.

By the time Charlie was old enough to go to school, his parents sent him off to boarding school all the way to New York City. His parents told him it was to keep him safe, but he wasn’t sure whether to believe them or not. When he left he was mad his parents, they didn’t even care what happened to him, even though they told him it was for his education and protection. He never even saw how going away had anything to do with his protection. He didn’t like boarding school very much, he had to wear a uniform and behave himself. He was so annoyed with his parents that he had no intentions of behaving himself. He did things that got him in trouble from pulling pranks to bullying other kids. For some reason he never got in trouble for it, he had talks with the principal and was threatened but for some reason he was never expelled. Apparently his parents were paying off the school and giving donations.

Since he was stuck in the boarding school, he was sure planning on making the best of it. He showed everyone exactly he was capable of, by that he had to out bully every bully in school. Anyone that tried to mess with him only got messed up worse themselves. He made a name for himself, a name that other students feared and didn’t mess with. He was the little devil of his boarding school. Some students feared it and others actually liked him for it and tried to stay on his good side. He was pretty popular for such a young age, but that obviously didn’t matter to him. He often left school when he felt like, he would go around town and cause mischief wherever he got the chance too. He was always kind of a night owl, he usually left school after curfew and loved scaring people that were for some odd reason still awake and talking down the street. It wasn’t very safe for a little boy to be roaming around late at night, but nothing seemed to scare Charlie Kilvayne.

One day when he was causing mayhem outside of school, he ran into a woman named Elinor. For one reason or another she actually took a liking to Charlie and Charlie actually took a liking to her too. She was much older, even older than he could have guessed. She was almost like a motherly figure to him, or even a sister. She took good care of him and treated him right. She didn’t care that Charlie was this chaotic brat that liked to cause trouble, in fact, she quite liked him for it. This gave Charlie a reason to sneak out, so he could get out and visit his much older friend. He enjoyed her company, she was much different than any other kid at his boarding school. But at least things started looking better. Nobody in school really knew that Charlie was actually pretty smart, and although he didn’t do his homework half the time, his test scores were very high compared to other kids.

On April fourth, the world went upside down. He was told that in the world the Greek gods still reigned and he was a descendant from one. They were out for a trip at the time, at a museum in Odessa.

One day when he snuck out to the library, he saw something on one of the news websites about Lucius Kilvayne, head of the Kilvayne Corporation. He knew that this Lucius guy must have been related to him, seeing as they had the same last name. Of course he was practically on the other side of the country, so there was no way of getting to him any time soon. It wasn’t until just recently that something amazing happened. He had been caught trying to sneak out again by the assistant principal, an old strict woman that Charlie never liked. She tried to stop him, but Charlie yelled and suddenly her hair bursted into flames. She was so freaked out that she let him go and he ran off to find Elinor. She had just gotten back from some protest and told her what happened. She told him that he was special and could help him. So, Charlie told her about Lucius and asked I she could help find him. So they fled, Elinor and Charlie went to Camp Half-Blood where Elinor left him to find his family while he trained.

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#800000]the psyche,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Personality:[/b] Charlie Kilvayne is your typical firecracker type of boy. He’s very outgoing and appears to be all over the place. It’s obvious that he has a bound of energy that he hates to keep inside, so he is often letting it out by doing things he really shouldn't be doing. He likes to get into trouble. He also likes to get into things, explore things even if he knows he shouldn't. It has always been his favorite thing to do. Usually, he just does what he wants where he wants to. He isn’t one to listen to authority; in fact he is quite against being bossed around. He doesn’t care about the consequences to his actions. He wasn’t much to care about anything growing up because he really didn’t have anything to call his. He’s very stubborn. He likes things his way the way he likes them done. He hates when people try to take over or stand up to him.

He’s very courageous for a boy his age; he would stand up to anyone whether it is a bully or even an adult. He’s not one to get intimidated by others because he is so use to people being intimidated by him. He stands up for what he believes in, and he is very out spoken. He doesn’t care what comes out of his mouth because that’s the way he likes to express himself. Respect isn’t something Charlie knows much of anything about, but disrespect he knows. He doesn’t feel like people deserve his respect for what he has gone through from the start of his short life. He was never shown much of any love or care. He never knew his own parents for they gave him up, leaving him with some major abandonment issues that nobody cared to help him with. He feels alone, isolated from the world. At least that left him independent, he knows how to take care of himself.

Although he is very young and does things that doesn’t make him seem very smart, he actually is very bright. Mainly he’s devious and sneaky. He is good at getting away with things and blaming what he does on other people. Being as small and innocent as he looks, nobody would ever think to consider him to be as devious as he actually is. He knows how to get into people’s thoughts, and he can be quite good at manipulating people to get what he wants by acting innocent. He was never really taught how to act around people, so he pulls pranks and acts like a brat because that is what comes across as fun to him. He lives to entertain himself and would pull just about anything to see how people would react to him. He doesn’t really care how other people feel because nobody ever cared about his feelings.

If given the opportunity, Charlie Kilvayne could be sweet. It just takes some digging through his tough outer layer. He doesn’t trust anyone to give them a chance to get inside his head. He never knew any family or many friends. A lot of the kids at boarding school would try to tease or make fun of him. That’s when Charlie knew what he had to do to defend himself. Any kid that tried to bug him would end up with a bloody nose. He enjoyed making people feel pain like he did for being so alone. For some reason he just enjoyed seeing people scared or hurt. He could have been a sweet kid if he was raised the right way, he does have the potential. But he just needs somebody to help open him up. With so many people in and out of his life he didn’t know who he could trust.
      •   [b]Out spoken[/b]
      •   Disrespectful
      •   Stubborn
      •   Mean
      •   Potty mouth

•   Courageous
      •   Independent
      •   Confidence
      •   Tough
      •   Manipulative

[b]Flaws:[/b]
      •   ADHD
      •   Scar on his face
      •   Abandonment issues.

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#800000]the physical body,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]looks:[/b]Charlie is a pretty short kid; he is barely over four feet tall. He’s pretty skinny for his height and a fairly tanned skin tone. His eyes are a stunning shade of blue and he has the most adorable smile. He has all his adult teeth in, but one. He lost one of his side teeth from being bashed in the face with a baseball bat when he was playing baseball one day. He has a few fairly light freckles along his body, mainly his face. He barely has much hair on his head; it’s usually always very thin and short. He also has a scar on his forehead from falling on the ground once where there was glass all over the ground of his boarding school. He has had that scar ever since. He also has a scar on the bottom of his foot from a rusty nail going through his shoe.

[b]dressing style:[/b]  He wears pretty creative types of clothes for being at such a young age. Charlie Kilvayne was used to dressing himself for as long as he can remember. At the boarding school, he had to wear a uniform for his classes. He hated the fact he was being told what to dress, but he didn’t have a choice. He wore his own clothes outside of class, especially shorts. Even when it was cold outside he would wear either shorts or just short sleeved shirts. With his favorite color being red, he wore that most of the time. He likes to wear plaid shirts and jeans too. He also loves to wear hats; he was usually wearing some kind of hat when he was out and about. A lot of the time, Charlie’s clothes were dirty from all the playing he would do outside. So, he often had dirt stains all over his clothing.

•   Expert in Halo (video game)
      •   Baseball
      •   Fighting

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#800000]the camp information,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]weapons:[/b] In a year the Hephaestus boy has managed to collect many daggers. In his bunk  in the mattress which you can zip open and fold over will reveal a white assortment of celestrial bronze, stygian iron and normal mortal daggers.
      [b]talents:[/b] [i]Pyrokinesis-[/i] Charlie has the ability to mentally create and manipulate fire. He can create fire out of thin air, just by using his own thoughts. Thinking or looking on an object nearby is what triggers the fire to suddenly ignite. He can also start fire with his hands if he wanted. He doesn’t know how to shoot fire through his hands, but he can make it form in the palms and then throw it wherever he wants too. Also with his powers, coming into direct contact with fire doesn’t hurt him. He could be completely engulfed in flames and it wouldn’t hurt him, just his clothes or anything else besides his physical appearance. Charlie can manipulate fire as well as produce it. Not just his own fire, but any fire that he was to come across. He can control its position and control the size of the fire, using his mind to make it ten times bigger or even smaller if he likes. He could also control the temperature if he thinks about it hard enough.
      [list][b]limits:[/b] [i]Pyrokinesis- [/i]Charlie's powers are a new manifest, so his powers are basically out of control. He doesn’t know how to control them very well, but his powers work best when he is angry or upset. If he feels any strong emotions, that is usually when he has the most control. When focusing on using his powers, he needs to be in a fifty foot range of whomever or whatever he wants to ignite. He needs to either be looking at the spot, or see it clearly in his head. If he wants to make fire grow or shrink down, he needs to be able to see it in his head before it can happen in front of him. His emotions are key, as long as he can find the trigger to his powers and can recreate the feeling he shouldn’t have a problem in controlling his powers.
      [/list]
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 am

SOLD
      • Character Name: Syria
      • Character God Parent: Erebus
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [list][list][list][b][i][font=georgia][size=25][color=#4D4D4D]syria,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls9nmy2cdQ1r2cb67o1_500.png[/img][/list][/list][/list]
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#4D4D4D]the basics,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Full Name:[/b] Syria
      [b]Nicknames:[/b] Shade
      [b]Age:[/b] 18
      [list][b]Birthday:[/b] 11/03/1994[/list]
      [b]Camp Experience:[/b] 4 years.
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#4D4D4D]the family,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Mortal Parents:[/b] Sandra DeDarko (mother) and Alex DeDarko (father)
      [b]Immortal Parent:[/b] Erebus, god of darkness.
      [b]History:[/b] Syria used to be like every normal teenager once, but that all changed after her powers began to manifest. Because of the side-effects of her abilities, she initially became very depressive, and began to shun away from sunlight, which many people took notice of. People began to pick on her, and hardly anyone stood up for her. It got to the point where one day, when no one was there to protect her, several bullies basically ganged up on her to teach her a lesson about being what they thought of as a "freak". They got in a couple of good punches and were ready to leave her there all bloody and bruised, but then she finally decided to stand up for herself. This only served to anger this group of misfits, who by nature hated being opposed, and they prepared to serious wound her.

In the heat of the fight, her abilities finally activated themselves in full, and without even realizing it Syria's shadow throttled one of the bullies and killed him instantly. The rest of the bullies began to run in fear, but she ended up pulling all of them into her "shadow realm", trapping them there. After fleeing from the others, Syria was stuck there for a while before she finally figured how to get out by herself, leaving the bullies trapped in that dimension forever. She found when she escaped however, that it was days later and she'd been classified as missing.

When she finally found her way back home, she told everyone that she'd gotten beaten up by some of the kids from her school, but couldn't remember anything since then, save for waking up and coming home. The police couldn't disprove her story and pin the murder and disappearances of the kids on her, so she was released from custody. But because of the the suspicion and rumors however, her parents relocated the entire family to New York.

After arriving in the huge city, Syria made contact with another demigod, and an unlikely friendship developed between the two. Through this friendship, she became a member of the Hideout, a company of demigods, people who like Syria, had abilities. While at the Hideout, she experienced several tribulations, ranging from all out attacks to infiltrations and such, before she finally left, promising her friend that she would follow her ex-boyfriend, Jimi Johnson, and protect him which he embarked on his own suicidal mission.

While with Jimi Johnson and Jimi's father, Joseph, Syria helped hunt down the man that had tried to kill Jimi, and during that mission committed her first willful act of murder. This served as the breaking point for her, fully unleashing her dark side and awakening a hunger inside her that could only be satisfied by killing. Under the alias "Shade", Syria began her reign as a serial killer, with murders ranging from New York to California, where she followed Jimi and his father.

Jimi's mission met with tragedy however when the man they were hunting gunned down Joseph, mortally wounding him. In a rage, Jimi burned the killer alive, leaving Syria to clean up the mess. After a short burial and funeral, Syria experienced an unlikely closeness with Jimi (amidst a fair amount of alcohol), and the two came together that night in an unexpected turn.

After that night, Syria left everyone and everything she knew behind, choosing to live alone and refine her talents. She eventually teamed up with other demigods, normally for dark purposes, but in the end wound up walking a lonely path of path and destruction. She left the Hideout having enough of the killing of normal humans which would do no good. She was after the monsters now. She'd go through a battlefield taking them down by the bunch using her powers and basically cheating.
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#4D4D4D]the psyche,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]Personality:[/b] To say that Syria is a mere sociopath is a severe understatement. Cold, calculating, and narcissistic to the extreme, she can in many instances be considered the ultimate epitome of evil. She is far from greedy like most other criminals, and she only has one true goal; to watch the Titans burn. Pain, agony, and chaos drive her to do what she does, as well as the pleasure she attains from watching all of the above. That not to say she doesn't enjoy a fair helping of other well noted sins, such as lust and wrath, but her main one is gluttony, for the simple fact of how much she pleasures herself in the suffering of others.

At first glance, Syria might seem like a simple jerk, with a fair helping of sexy thrown in to boot. She enjoys seducing people for the most part, and deceiving them as much as possible. That illusion, which allows her to trick others and toy with their emotions, is probably her favorite game to play on a daily basis. Though when it comes to convoluted schemes and dastardly plots (both of which Syria has a natural talent for), she is a stickler for details, and is easy enraged when her plans are foiled. And when Syria is angry? Well, lets put it this way; you'd be hard-pressed to find where all the itty-bitty pieces of the last person to piss her off are stashed...

•   Rash
      •   Depressed
      •   Lonely
      •   Pessimistic
      •   Sinful

•   Her ability; obviously, her ability is her most important asset.
      •   Sociopathic; her lack of emotions gives her a rare sense of objectivity, which can give her the upper hand and free her of the unwanted complications associated with emotions.
      •   Devious; she has a talent for creating facades, and pretending to be things she's not.
      •   Determined; once she has her mind set on a goal, anyone set against her would be hard pressed to deter her from what she wants.
      •   Athletic; with all the things shes's been through, Syria's body is pretty toned, and trained to be both flexible and quick.

[b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#4D4D4D]the physical body,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]looks:[/b] Syria has a very petite build, almost skeletal as if she is underweight. She's not exactly short, not tall, standing at an average height of 5'6. She's lean all over without an ounce of fat, and maintains that by working out vigorously to stay in shape. Her hair is usually messy, falling in silken dark brown strands that form natural ringlets to frame her angelic face. Those locks drift past her shoulders and rest just on her collar bones. Her skin is unnaturally white, but kissed with freckles along the bridge of her nose and the height of her cheeks, which she is rather embarrassed of and tries her best to cover it with make up. Her lips are full and rosey pink, she has an appealing normal nose and her eyes are almond shaped and blue in color.

Syria is very finicky when it comes to her clothing. She isn't the type of girl to go out and spend all her money on the latest new scarf, she is rather the opposite. A bit grungy, in a punk rock type of style. Her casual jeans are worn and purposely torn. Her shirts would be stretched until they were over-sized and baggy. Coats she wears would be adorned with buttons and badges, along with being frayed and the hemming. It might come off that she's poor or doesn't take pride in her appearance, but she does. Nor is she unwealthy. She's just following the trend of the underground, trying to pull off 'I just woke up' look. A style she gets very creative with, uncaring of what others will think of her. Never would she be seen in anything hot pink or what would be considered 'girly'. No frills or collared shirts, her clothing all very low key and vintage.
      •   murdering people quickly
      •   swords fighting
      •   very fast and a good cheater and liar
      [b][i][font=georgia][size=20][color=#4D4D4D]the camp information,[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
      [font=arial][size=12][justify][list][list][list][b]weapons:[/b] Syria owns different weapons, each is good for a type of monster or mortal. She has mortal guns in her house in New York and swords hidden under her bed at camp.
      [b]talents:[/b] [i]Umbrakinesis[/i]

Syria's umbrakinesis allows her to manipulate darkness, but her ability to deactivate photons to create darkness is concentrated in her shadow, which acts as a physical extension of her mind. This concentrated deactivation of photons within her shadow results in a concentrated mass of extraneous energy that is bound in the form of her shadow, essentially creating a darkness that when activated has mass and is tangible. Her ability also allows her to essentially create a stable black hole/wormhole (by deactivating photons which creates an influx of light that can bend space) that leads to another dimension, specifically a shadow dimension that is linked to the deactivation of photons/light. By habit, Syria calls this alternate "shadow" dimension the Gloom.

[quote]Umbrakinesis is the ability to mentally extinguish visible light and surround oneself or others in darkness and shadow. One with this power could or surround foes in pitch black space making all light in that area stifled and the person unable to see around them. One with this ability can physically control a shadow by creating them where they should not exist or simply moving them, a power which on its own is very innocuous unless one is easily spooked or afraid of the dark.

Note that one with this power does not have the ability to animate the shadows into beings of their own physicality. They cannot harm tangible objects or organisms because a shadow is merely the absence of light. It is, itself, not alive nor can it be used as a weapon outside of its capabilities of removing light.

Few with this ability are gifted with the extraordinary ability to travel through shadows (called Umbrageous Teleportation, accomplished by deactivating light particles and converting said particles into a dark version of a wormhole) and even fewer shift into an alternate dimension. Only one known case of this has ever existed.[/quote]

[list][b]limits:[/b]  Despite the strength of this power, Syria carries a hefty amount of limitations too. For one, in terms of how physical her ability is, only her shadow is tangible. She cannot "construct" anything out of darkness, and with the exception of her shadow, the most she can do is create a massive blackout that only she can see in. And since her shadow is an extension of her mind, and uses up so much of her concentration and power, any wounds it sustains can be reflected upon her as well.

And at the same time, her ability to create and manipulate darkness is severely limited depending of the amount of light present in her surrounding environment. As her power functions by deactivating photons, it can require varying amount of energy/concentration to come into affect. If she were to try to create darkness on a particularly sunny day for example, this would take substantially more energy for her to do so than if she were sitting around in dim room. And at the same time, the opaqueness (and by extension tangibility) of her shadow is dependent on the amount of light present, as maintaining her shadow as active takes constant concentration and energy on her part.

And probably the most debilitating aspect of her ability is simply the physical ties she has to darkness, and the affect it has on her body. Physically she can't tolerate extreme light, and long-term exposure to light without an adequate amount of shadow or cover can actually drain her of energy enough to possibly kill her. Energetically she feeds on shadows and the absence of light, and is dependent enough that without it she becomes lethargic and weak.

With respect to the trans-dimensional aspect of her ability, it is basically a form of Umbrageous Teleportation, but instead of being instant it lingers in the "in-between" between point A and point B, allowing her to interact within this shadow dimension. Using or activating this aspect of her ability is just as restricted as her other abilities; the massive deactivation of photons necessary to create this "wormhole" requires varying amounts of energy, which can limit the size and stability of it. It is easiest for her to shift into Gloom herself simply by melding with her shadow, which is already active enough mostly to maintain a stable and energy efficient wormhole. Within this alternate dimension however, Syria is essentially powerless. As a dimension that is construed of shadows (which mirror our world), Syria cannot interfere with the normal dimension, and within the Gloom has no shadow to defend herself. Her only defense is the ability to shift out of the Gloom, which can trap a person there with no easy means of escape.
      [/list]
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Deanasaur on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 am

• Character Name: Cassandra Bernadotte
      • Character God Parent: Khione
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [justify][color=paleturquoise][size=24][center][b][i][font=georgia]CASSANDRA BERNADOTTE![/font][/i][/b][/center][/size][/color]
      [center][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/14885581/tumblr_lrpncmvjpT1r2mnkno1_500_large.jpg[/img][/center]

[list][list][list][list][font=corbel]
      [size=15][b][color=firebrick]The Basics[/color][/b][/size]

[size=11][b][color=firebrick]Name[/color][/b] Cassandra Bernadotte
      [b][color=firebrick]Gender[/color][/b] Female
      [b][color=firebrick]Sexuality[/color][/b] Straight
      [b][color=firebrick]Age[/color][/b] Sixteen.
      [list][b][color=firebrick]Birthday[/color][/b] December 6th [/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]Nationality[/color][/b] Irish[/size]

[size=15][b][color=firebrick]The Family[/color][/b][/size]
      [size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]mortal parent[/color][/b] Kristian Bernadotte
      [list][b][color=firebrick]job[/color][/b] International Business President for Apple inc. in Ireland[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]immortal parent[/color][/b] Khione
      [list][b][color=firebrick]nature call[/color][/b] Goddess of the snow[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]history[/color][/b] Cassie was born in 1995 on December 6th in Ireland. She was borne to Kristian and Khione. The day she was born there was a heavy snow storm, she was the cause, her mother was in pain whilst giving birth. In her rage and pain Khione had whipped up a blizzard. After the birth of Cassie and the pain had gone away the storm had settled and pretty little snowflakes started falling. Then all the monster knew, a child of the snow had been born. Cassandra had been told as soon as she was old enough that she was a half-blood.

Soon after, at the age of eleven she started to go to Camp Half-Blood during the summers and other holidays. When she turned fifteen she dropped out of school and moved to the camp. She didn't need a job, her father had promised to support her for the rest of her life so she could train and be safe from all monsters.
      [/size]

[size=15][b][color=firebrick]The Appearance[/color][/b][/size]
      [size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]play-by[/color][/b] Random blog model
      [b][color=firebrick]eyes[/color][/b] Blue and grey
      [b][color=firebrick]height[/color][/b] 5'2''
      [b][color=firebrick]general appearance[/color][/b] Cassandra is very short, she reaches the 5feet 2inches just about. Her eyes are a mix of grey like the sky Boreas, the father of Khione, and a pale blue, the colour of Khione's own eyes to represent the snow. Cassie grows her hair and will never cut it, luckily it only grows during the winter. Like many goddesses she has long straight hair the travels down to reach her waist. Its a platinum blonde colour and in the sun looks white like the snow.

Cassie is very thing and her breasts have developed averagely for someone her age. Her skin is very fair without any blemishes before she'd partitioned in the Battle.  There she'd gained a couple of scars on her back that she would never be able to get rid of. They'd been caused by the nails of Incubi. Male vampire-like monsters. Luckily she'd been saved by one of her sisters.

Cassandra normally wears summer clothes, she always does because she doesn't get cold. Normally she wears dresses but she can vary to wear pants and shirts, her fashion sense is pretty broad and she wears nearly all colours except black and white since those colours make her look paler than a ghost. She is mostly found wearing flats or trainers only sometimes for special occasions you will find Cassie wearing heels.
      [/size]
      [size=15][b][color=firebrick]The Personality[/color][/b][/size]
      [size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]likes[/color][/b]
      [list].strawberries
      .winter
      .snow
      .helping people[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]dislikes[/color][/b]
      [list].summer
      .sun
      .pickles
      .being bullied
      [/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]fatal flaw[/color][/b] Cassandra holds up good thoughts about everyone until they nearly kill her, she will forgive everyone easily and most people take her help for granted and use her for their own personal games.
      [b][color=firebrick]general personality[/color][/b] Like anybody, Cassandra has her strengths and her weaknesses (she is emotionally only human, goddess or no goddes, afterall). Looking at all of her strengths, Cassie is courageous but in a self-sacrifice way. She is also very dedicated to a number of things: family, friends, work, camp, you name it. This dedication of Cassandra's in her camp work has helped fuel her intelligence and awarenss and has helped her make the transition from growing up in a world without magic to being thrown into a world run completely by the very thing. Her dedication also goes hand in hand with ambition, fuelling it within Cassie emotionally.

On the flipside to all of this, you have Cassandra's weakness. This teenager has insecurities deep down for example the fact that she comes from a family that has a lot of money whilst lots of people have nearly none. Her domestic status is a particular subject that causes sensitivity within Cassie. On the other hand due to her  loyalty to her family and friends, Cassie would impulsively act to defend any one that she holds dear. A potential to be hot-tempered also contributes to this and Cassandra can be quite stubborn if she believes what she is doing is right (even if he isn't).
      [/size]
      [size=15][b][color=firebrick]The Demi-God Side[/color][/b][/size]
      [size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]powers[/color][/b]
      [list].immune to the cold
      .able to call up small snow storms over little areas
      .heals quicker when her wound is wrapped in ice or snow[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]pets[/color][/b] none
      [b][color=firebrick]weapons[/color][/b] a silver sword with a celestrial bronze core. Its entirely silver except some diamonds on the hilt and the light blue leather around the hilt. She called the sword Sneachta which means Snow in Irish.
      [b][color=firebrick]extra[/color][/b] none.

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/font][/justify]
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

SOLD
      • Character Name: Haley-Rose Hoffman
      • Character God Parent: Demeter
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [justify][color=orchid][size=24][center][b][i][font=georgia]HALEY-ROSE HOFFMAN[/font][/i][/b][/center][/size][/color]
      [center][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/14936113/x_968d2499_large.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=11][b][color=firebrick]Name[/color][/b] Haley-Rose Hoffman
      [b][color=firebrick]Age[/color][/b] 15
      [list][b][color=firebrick]Birthday[/color][/b] March 20th[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]Nationality[/color][/b] Canadian[/size]

[size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]mortal parent[/color][/b] Jason Hoffman
      [list][b][color=firebrick]job[/color][/b] first vice president of RBS[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]immortal parent[/color][/b] demeter
      [list][b][color=firebrick]nature call[/color][/b] goddess of the harvest and forests[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]history[/color][/b] Haley-Rose had a simple life, she was born and raised in the capital of Canada until she was 8, then her father and her moved to New York City. She loved it there and went to school there for two years, after her father told her about Demeter on the way to Camp Half-Blood. For the first year she'd be a summer only. He brought her there with most of her stuff, she'd stay there year-round except for that year but from then on to keep her safe because they were having incidents of monsters suspecting her already. Once she knew of course her scent got stronger. A wood-nymph who'd lived outside the apartment building of the Hoffman family where they lived in the penthouse that overlooked Central Park where Haley loved to come out and get lost in the trees and other plants and recognise the scents that they gave of.

The wood-nymph had always protected Haley with her bow and arrow and taught Haley everything she knew herself so later she could defend herself. After a year Hale moved to the Camp indefinitely.
      [/size]

[size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]eyes[/color][/b] Sea green.
      [b][color=firebrick]height[/color][/b] 5'5''
      [b][color=firebrick]general appearance[/color][/b]  Haley-Rose is really pretty, she has medium-length brown hair that match the colour of tree bark. Her eyes are a deep sea-green that matches maple leaves. Her hair is always tied back from her face and will not be worn down very often because she finds it unhandy when it comes to fighting. 

Haley's body is well shaped and great to watch when she moves. Her legs are long and slim, her stomach is flat with a slightly fuller than average chest and a thin face with her innocent green eyes. Her skin is tanned slightly and very smooth without any blemishes except for a tattoo on her right-shoulder. Its a tattoo of a budding flower, the represent her mother, Demeter.

Hale wears pants and shirts, they are girly but she would rather not wear dresses. She is a die-hard heel fan and wears them with anything and on any day, rainy, sunny and even snowy days. Most of the time she'll be wearing grey, beige and other shades/colours in that direction, not bright and sunny things mostly because she likes the colours and they are quite opposite to her personality, she likes the mix and sticks to it.

[/size]
      [size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]likes[/color][/b]
      [list].dancing
      .greenhouses
      .herbs and flowers
      .traveling
      .archery
      [/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]dislikes[/color][/b]
      [list].acting
      .cities
      .basketball
      .sword-fighting
      [/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]fatal flaw[/color][/b] Haley's fatal flaw resembles that of Percy's, she is loyal, however she is too loyal, she will do anything to save [i]anyone[/i] even if she doesn't particularly like the person. She will risk her neck and can be held as a puppet once you got someone you love by the strings and threaten her to kill the person.
      [b][color=firebrick]general personality[/color][/b] Haley-Rose is, in short, a people person. She is very out-going and good at talking. She’s imaginative in her presentation and has a talent for making friends. Priding herself on being a good conversationalist, she’s the type of person who has never really met a stranger. She could carry out a conversation with a brick wall and be perfectly content. Going somewhat hand-in-hand with the “outgoing” aspect of her personality, Haley can be very, shall we say, creative. She spends a lot of time dreaming up various schemes which are typically completely impossible to follow through with although she always tries and has more than once ended up in the nurse’s office with some sort of bodily injury. When she was a child, her parents assumed she did it for attention and thought the best thing was to ignore it, but what they didn’t realize is that it made no difference what they did: she was going to do whatever she damn well pleased.

Hale is a very physical being. Not just is she athletic and takes exercise very seriously, but she is prone to being physical with people. If engaged in conversation, she is more likely than not going to be touching the other person or people involved. When in a crowd or a group, she is likely to stay very near someone else and, if not already in contact with them, occasionally reach out and grab their hand or arm. She likes to know where people are at a given time and how far away they are from her, so it’s very unusual for her to be alone somewhere, mostly because she is afraid, she cannot be alone, it scares her she has the opposite of claustrophobia. She need to be near someone and in an enclosed space for her brain to function without going into a panic attack.
      [/size]
      [size=11]
      [list].Haley-Rose know every herb and flower there is too know
      .Haley has control over most plants but she cannot conjure her own, she has to find them herself or know they are there
      .Haley can use certain herbs too heal herself, they do the same job of medication but they speed up the process by a third.[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]pets[/color][/b] none
      [b][color=firebrick]weapons[/color][/b] a bow and many arrows.
      [b][color=firebrick]extra[/color][/b] none.

200 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

SOLD
      • Character Name: Nalia Westway
      • Character God Parent: Aeolus
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [justify][color=#BBFFFF][size=24][center][b][i][font=georgia]Nalia Westway[/font][/i][/b][/center][/size][/color]
      [center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2yl5i4y.png[/img] [img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2yl5i4y.png[/img][/center]

[size=11][b][color=firebrick]Name[/color][/b] Nalia Westway
      [b][color=firebrick]Age[/color][/b]  16
      [list][b][color=firebrick]Birthday[/color][/b] 15th June[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]Nationality[/color][/b] half-french and half-greek.[/size]

[size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]mortal parent[/color][/b] Jose Westway, 45
      [list][b][color=firebrick]job[/color][/b] Lawyer[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]immortal parent[/color][/b] Aeolus
      [list][b][color=firebrick]nature call[/color][/b]  God of Winds[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]history[/color][/b] Nalia was born and raised in the town of Saint Jean de Luz, France, a town that is one of the most picturesque towns you could come across. She was trained from an early age to behave well, first being taught proper table manners. By the age of five she knew to sit with her back straight and exactly how to act at a proper dinner, though she didn't always act as such, not until the age of seven did she routinely act like the young woman in such instances that she does today. She was your average little girl, she liked to spend time at the beach, pretend to be a princess, want to play with the unicorns, want to see the mermaids and desperately wanted to play with her mummy and daddy's possessions.

She grew up to be tri-lingual, learning Ancient Greek from her father, by default, French and Italian from her mother and English from her school. You see, her mother's mother, who was Italian, didn't speak English and her father's parents, were bilingual but his mother speaks fluent French and broken English and her parents did not want to be translators for her. So she will use British phrases, but they'll be in Italian or French and sometimes Ancient Greek.

At the age of ten she was told she was a half-blood after her father found she was old enough to be claimed. They moved quickly and her mother had gotten everything ready for them moving within the next week. Which they did in order to get poor Nalia to safety in CHB.

She started to attend CHB at the age of eleven, much like most boys and girls. She would come every holiday, sometimes going on vacations to Spain or Italy with her parents. They have also traveled to Mexico, Brazil, back to France and New Zealand.

[/size]

[size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]eyes[/color][/b] Nalia's eyes are grassy green that are usually filled with a joyful warmth.
      [b][color=firebrick]height[/color][/b] 5'5''
      [b][color=firebrick]general appearance[/color][/b] Malia is average height, 165 centimeters or also known as 5 feet 5 inches. She weighs about 125 pounds or 57 kilograms. Her mother is French while her father is of course a Greek god. She can usually be seen with a smile on her face. She can be seen walking with a slight bounce in her step and her eyes twinkling with a light as if she was anticipating the chance to laugh. She sits straight and tall, her movements elegant and graceful, almost royal. Her parents put her through the same type of social training that, according to them, a princess would go through. Is she a princess? Nope, though she does have some minor royalty in her ancestry, but her parents just thought that it would be nice to have a daughter that knew how to behave in social situations.

Nalia's hair is usually curly, unless she straightens it, but she likes it curly right now. She will pull it up when she's feeling creative or pull it back in a braid if she's working on something and she needs to pull her hair back lest it get in the way. The colour of her hair is blonde.

Nalia's dressing style is rather unpredictable. Whether it be a beautiful dress, jeans with the holes in them or a pair of shorts, she'll normally go after it. Nalia likes clothes, a lot, and she likes to look cute without looking as if she were trying very hard.

[/size]
      [size=11]
      [b][color=firebrick]strengths[/color][/b]
      [list]. Devious
      . Graceful
      . Friendly
      . Flirty (Somewhat)
      . Athletic
      . Good memory

[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]weaknesses[/color][/b]
      [list].Cocky
      .Temperamental
      .Doesn't always think things through
      .Impatient
      .Easily bored
      [/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]fatal flaw[/color][/b] Nalia doesn't think everything she does through and just jumps in where she feels its time to interfere.
      [b][color=firebrick]general personality[/color][/b] Okay, so, it all depends on who you are. When Nalia is with people her own age she is the somewhat rebellious, friendly, devious young woman who usually has a plot up her sleeve and can come up with them on the spot. She is fun-loving, self-confident (if not overly-confident), athletic and impatient. She would be the type to walk away from an activity if she found it boring or dull, if it is all people her own age. She can be temperamental, but usually her temper is word based, sometimes getting a little further, but not much.

Now, stick her in a room with people who are older than her or in a high-class social function and you have a completely different girl. You appear to have a intrigued, friendly, graceful young woman who has been trained in the high life of society. She knows how to speak, when to speak and just what to say. She seems to be sweet and a strict rule follower. Though the entire time she's thinking something along the lines of [i]Oh boy have I got them fooled[/i], which, if she said that out loud, her mother would promptly tell her to use proper English and then she would reply with something along the lines of [i]Oh my, it would appear that I have made a fool of these people, making them believe that I am what I am not.[/i]

Now, Nalia can be a bit of a...well...prankster of sorts. She will rarely pull off a prank on her own, but if someone else is looking for a partner, here is their girl. She has a somewhat devious mind so she can come up with little plots on the spot, though they don't always seem to be the best plots when she comes up with them on the fly.

[/size]
      [size=11]
      [list].control and influence of the air but at a high price, her debts are paid in blood. She loses blood when she uses her powers, bit by bit she will start bleeding and cuts will form on her arm.[/list]
      [b][color=firebrick]pets[/color][/b] none.
      [b][color=firebrick]weapons[/color][/b] a simple celestrial bronze sword.
      [b][color=firebrick]extra[/color][/b] nothing.

200 drachmas

Last edited by Deanasaur on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 am

• Character Name: Vivien Elizabeth
      • Character God Parent: Amphirite
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [justify][center][img]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee27/StarkDarkness/Leighton/LeightonBanner1.png[/img]

[img]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff472/kirsten1990/Site%20ForumsGraphics/basics-1.png[/img][/center]

[font=corbel][size=12][b][color=#e8e8e8]n a m e[/b] ---[/color] Vivien Emma Elizabeth

[b][color=#e8e8e8]n i c k n a m e ’ s[/b] ---[/color] Viv
      [list][b][color=#e8e8e8]n i c k n a m e ’ s o f a n c i e n t[/b] ---[/color] Sea Murderess.[/list]

[b][color=#e8e8e8]i m m o r t a l p a r e n t[/b] ---[/color] Amphitrite, Goddess of the Sea and Consort to Poseidon (unclaimed

[b][color=#e8e8e8]d a t e o f b i r t h[/b] ---[/color] (17) 11/november/1995

[b][color=#e8e8e8]c a b i n[/b] ---[/color] poseidon cabin once she gets claimed (if allowed), Hermes for now.

[b][color=#e8e8e8]m y s i d e[/b] ---[/color] good

[b][color=#e8e8e8]w e a p o n s[/b] ---[/color]
      [list]o    knives ::
      when it comes to close combat Vivien is best. She attacks anyone with such speed and agility they cannot follow most of her movements. She has a collection of knives in her chest behind all her clothes. She uses them to make little cuts in monsters bodies until someone comes along and has time to cut of their head. Of course she might also stab them in the chest and kill them.

o    archery ::
      Vivien has only just started archery. She is getting a lot of practise with Children of Apollo and even managed a training session when one of the Hunters came to Camp. The girl after tried to recruit her but Vivien was not ready to turn her back on men. She liked men a lot and would [i]not[/i] give them up.

[b][color=#e8e8e8]p o w e r ’ s[/b] ---[/color]
      [list]o    manipulation of water ::
      Vivien can manipulate sweet water. Not salt, her mother was gifted with the sweet waters by Poseidon. She can pull water from the air around her to keep herself cool and not overheat when she uses her powers. Her temperature rises as she wields the power of water.

o    healing ::
      Viv can heal others using water but never herself. It doesn't cost her much energy but she can only speed up the healing of bigger injuries and only totally heal minor injuries like scratches. Her curse is that she can only watch whilst she does this which is why her using this power is very very unusual.

[/list]

[center][img]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff472/kirsten1990/Site%20ForumsGraphics/LOOKS.png[/img][/center]

[list][b][color=#e8e8e8]p l a y b y[/b] ---[/color] Leighton Meester

[b][color=#e8e8e8]h e i g h t[/b] ---[/color] 5'4''

[b][color=#e8e8e8]w e i g h t[/b] ---[/color] 80lbs

[b][color=#e8e8e8]b a s i c[/b] ---[/color] [list]Vivien stands at a average height of about 5"4', and is a petite 80 pounds. One would definitely not describe her as being curvy whatsoever. In fact, her lack of extreme curves like most girls her age has always been a bit of a sore subject, but she combats that with wearing outfits that are hard to take your eyes off. She's also always been rather self-conscious about her weight. Vivien has always been thin, extremely thin, actually, which was probably the main cause of her lack of curves. She's never minded particularly being that skinny, it's actually rather nice that her metabolism can process food faster than all of her friends combined. It just leads to a constant hunger, so eating a lot is a rather large habit of hers, not that she ever gains much weight from it. Because of this, there was a horrible rumour that Vivien was bulimic, but luckily for her, it died out.

She is extremely pale, but possesses a dark, long, wavy chestnut brown hair with eyes to match. Her long locks are naturally wavy, and she usually wears them down in large curls. Formal occasions are reserved for up do's. She doesn't have any piercings of any kind, except for one in each ear. Her only distinguishing feature is a small chicken pox scar on her thigh.

Vivien absolutely adores fashion, so her everyday clothes express that. She is always a bit overdressed, no matter what the occasion; whether it be just hanging out, or a black tie dinner party. Her style sense is incredibly sophisticated. It's classic and classy, but never dowdy. She adores bright colours and beautiful classic prints. Plus, it's a nice plus to have daddy's credit card to shop with for her high fashion taste. Fashion is definitely a strong suit of hers, and she absolutely loves it.[/list][/list]

[center][img]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff472/kirsten1990/Site%20ForumsGraphics/nature.png[/img][/center]

[list][b][color=#e8e8e8]l i k e s[/b] ---[/color] [list]
      o    old romantic movies
      o    gymnastics
      o    music
      o    dancing[/list]

[b][color=#e8e8e8]s t r e n g t h s[/b] ---[/color] [list]
      o    kind
      o    focused
      o    intelligent[/list]

[b][color=#e8e8e8]d i s l i k e s[/b] ---[/color] [list]
      o    clowns
      o    flying
      o    feeling sad
      o    drugs
      o    being wrong[/list]

[b][color=#e8e8e8]w e a k n e s s e s[/b] ---[/color] [list]
      o    controlling attitude
      o    jealous
      o    bossiness[/list]

[b][color=#e8e8e8]w a n t s[/b] ---[/color]
      o    for her to get claimed
      o    to find out what powers she has.

[b][color=#e8e8e8]f e a r s[/b] ---[/color]
      o    the hermes cabin and all its business.
      o    the hera cabin with all the scary demi-gods of minor parents.

[b][color=#e8e8e8]p e r s o n a l i t y[/b] ---[/color] [list]
      o    Liveliness ::
      Vivien is a naturally talented and a bubbly, vivacious person. She loves life, and knows to treasure every second. She's not one to go out to a party and get so smashed she can't remember a thing; in fact, the exact opposite. She wants to remember every moment and make it count.

o    Wit ::
      Vivien's natural born talent is sarcasm. Every response feels like it was carefully thought out, though her comic timing is perfect. Her wit is subtle, and almost unnoticeable at first. It takes a long conversation with this girl to find her smart retorts.

o    Intellectualism ::
      Vivien is one of the top students in her grade, but is extremely critical of herself, and nothing she ever does can quite fit to her own standard of perfection. She is not only bright, but she works like crazy to maintain her extraordinarily high grade point average. Every honor or award is preceded by hours of hard work and effort. She knows grades impress her mother, so she tries to keep them up as high as she can; she wants to be the family's perfect little girl, after all.

o    Loyalty ::
      Vivien is loyal, and tries to help her friends out, though often her helping them messes up their lives a bit. She also loves to play match-maker, so if you’re in need of a good (or bad) set-up, come to her! She is a bit picky about her friends, but once you get on her good side, it's extraordinarily hard to change that. With her loyalty comes the expectance that her friends will respect this aspect of her, and try and do the same.

o    Bossiness ::
      Vivien loves control. She craves it. It is a necessary part of her life. Everything must go according to her perfect plan. She's not afraid to order someone around, since that's the way she's been living her entire life. She's not rude, she's quite a lady about it in fact, so manipulation is her way of getting another person to complete her wishes.

o    Jealous ::
      Vivien is amazingly jealous. If you excel in a subject she does, watch out. It is taken as a personal offense if you get a higher grade on a test. Her jealousy is mostly subtle, just like her bossiness, it is treated with mind games instead of insults. It is something that can easily go away, as long as she realizes that you are not a threat.

o    Spoiled ::
      Vivien has been spoiled all her life, so she wants what she wants, when she wants it; nothing less, and nothing more. Sometimes this leads her into trouble, though her friends have learned to cope.

o    Critical ::
      Just as she is critical of herself, Vivien is critical of others. She is definitely not one to not judge. No matter who you are, she always sees the implications of your actions, and will try and give you advice on how to be more like her.[/list][/list]

[center][img]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff472/kirsten1990/Site%20ForumsGraphics/history.png[/img][/center]

[list][b][color=#e8e8e8]f a m i l y[/b] ---[/color]
      [list]
      o    Edward Elizabeth, 43 years old, law company owner, father
      o    Mary Elizabeth, 37 years old, ex-judge, stay-at-home mum, step-mother (demi-god, Daughter of Aphrodite)
      o    Chasity Madeleine, 17 years old, fraternal twin. (demi-god)
      o    Lilli Renee Elizabeth, 12 years old, sister.[/list]

[b][color=#e8e8e8]h i s t o r y[/b] ---[/color]
      [list]Vivien Emma Elizabeth was the first born child to the proud parents of The King of the Law and the Sea Goddess. Needless to say, her birth was a momentous occasion in the lives of the company, for now, they had an heir. Vivien had this fact engrained in her brain since her first breath, and she never forgot it. Of course, another unusual tidbit about Vivien was the fact she was a demi-god. Her sister, born seconds later, had the curse upon her of the second child of a family, while Vivien, had her own curse: the company.

At a young age, Vivien and her sister were inseparable, despite the fact that she had two younger siblings as well. The two were practically Siamese twins, following what the other said and doing everything in the same way. They didn't care much of how they excluded their sister and brother from their relationship. They didn't share the same connection as her twin, and, closest friend.

It wasn't until her twin discovered the secret of the opposite sex that the sisters started to part ways. Vivien let her sister follow her heart, while she, followed her head. The head that would one day be crowned ruler of her fathers company. It was time to think of her future. She then turned her attention to her studies. She took every subject her tutor deemed useful to becoming a good company master, and spent hours practicing and studying each. She wanted to make her parents proud, after all. They needed a perfect heir, and she wasn't one to want to disappoint. Her constant struggle to be perfect lead to some severe self-hatred, but Vivien wasn't one to let that get to her. She had to overcome all her numerous and horrible imperfections to get what she wanted, which was something she began to become extraordinarily good at. She found, as the perfect little princess of a daughter, with a snap of her fingers anything and everything would be done to accommodate her. Not only did that fact make her exceedingly spoiled, but it distanced her from her siblings even further.

By age thirteen, she and her once best friend of a sister barely had time to speak to one another. Her sister was off, who knows where doing who knows what, in some sort of rebellion or something that Vivien couldn't even remotely comprehend, while she was stuck in the mansion, buried in books and papers, taking lessons on how to please the people and the ways of the country. Her 'crown' was everything to her; it was the only thing she really had. No matter how accommodating and doting her parents were, they were still wrapped up in their own lives, and their attentions were brief. She was praised for all her accomplishments, which lead her ego to grow slightly larger than most, but she was not an outwardly rude or unkind person. She was going to be an heir of a law company after all, and didn't have time for outward expressions of any kind of emotion. Vivien became a master of manipulation instead, analyzing her servants' and siblings' weakest points to get them to obey her every command.

Vivien was shocked when she first heard of the exploits of her twin. It was the cold realization that Vivien knew nothing of her sister now. They had drifted so far apart, it seemed it would be impossible to ever repair the break. Her sister had done the two things that made it impossible to associate with: had a baby out of wedlock, and committed murder. Of course, in the usual law way, everything was covered up as quickly and painlessly as possible, but the news still haunted Vivien. She couldn't let it distract her from her attentions, and instead of confronting the horrible pain she felt, she immersed herself deeper into her studies. She had devoted herself to becoming a perfect heir, and it was far too late to turn back now.

Only when she turned sixteen she was being hunted and her father had enough of having her walk with 6 always good-looking muscular men with guns filled with celestrial bronze bullets. She was send to Camp Half-Blood where she would be safe. For a while. Her father married another women, one who wasn't very sought after because she was a Child of Love, he knew of demi-gods so he didn't have a problem with her, he loved her and only a year after they met they wed. Vivien didn't mind, she loved her father and her new step-mother who was a charm-speaker. She wanted to learn and so she kept trying to be manipulative like her step-mum. A dangerous combination, a gorgeous and manipulative girl. Oh dear.
      [/list][/list][/list][/size][/font][/justify]
      200 drachmas

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 am

• Character Name: Jessie Webber
      • Character God Parent: Hephaestus
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [center][font=georgia][i][size=18][color=teal]Jesse Webber[/size][/color][/i][/font]
      [color=white][size=9][i]"...hi, i'm jesse."[/i][/size]
      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/jaylyncol/B-TM/j_sig1.gif[/img]

[/center][list]
      [size=9][justify]
      [color=teal][b]NAME[/b][/color]
      Jesse turned 17 a few days ago.

[color=teal][b]GENDER[/b][/color]
      Jesse is a definite male.

[color=teal][b]GREEK DEITY PARENT[/b][/color]
      Ἥφαιστος or Hephaestus, God of Technology, Blacksmiths, Craftsmen, Artisans, Sculptors, Metals, Metallurgy, Fire and Volcanoes.

[color=teal][b]MORTAL PARENT[/b][/color]
      Jessie Webber - deceased.

[color=teal][b]CAMP YEARS[/b][/color]
      1 year.

[color=teal][b]HISTORY[/b][/color]
      Jesse is a long-lost cousin of James Leon, his mother, James's mother's sister had changed her name when she left the family. She met Hephaestus and she loved him from the first moment. She, however, didn't know that she was just being used. She got Jesse and then ignored the rest of her family. She found out what Jesse was and nearly commited suicide. She waited until he was 16 and she send him to camp before she killed herself. She left every bit of money she had earned owning successful companies all over Europe to him to keep him safe.

Jesse always stayed hidden and in the shadows at camp, no-one really ever saw him until James died. He was James's secret but when James got murdered he was there to take over, he took over the position of Cabin Leader for the Hephaestus Cabin and rose in popularity quite rapidly.

[color=teal][b]GENERAL APPEARANCE[/b][/color]

[color=chocolate]Height.[/color] 6’1”
      [color=chocolate]Hair Color.[/color] Brown
      [color=chocolate]Eye Color.[/color] Grey
      [color=chocolate]Special Features.[/color] A small scar on his thigh where a skating blade caught him in an accident
      [color=chocolate]Appearance.[/color]

Jesse Webber is not a spectacularly gorgeous young man, nor is he ugly, he is handsome with a boy-ish cuteness.  He has brown hair that he keeps on the shorter side but refuses to buzz it short.  He doesn’t think much of his hair, considering it rather average in shade and style.  At the same time he can’t be convinced to spend the time to do something with it to make it less average.  It does annoy him in the fact that it doesn’t like to lay flat and has a tendency to look a little wild.  Jes likes his eyes a little more.  They can be very expressive and lend him an air of seriousness and intensity that he has found useful when dealing with adults and the press. 

His intensity is also increased due to the lack of smiling he does.  There isn’t much in his life that gives him reason to be happy so that combined with his expressive eyes have helped him hold off older board members and some of the press.  Thankfully, he has been blessed with mostly clear skin and a little over the counter cream took care of the rest.  Acne is one of the fastest ways to be considered a kid, and that is something Jesse cannot afford.  He tends to be more on the pale side than the tan side, since he spends much of his time indoors in his art studio or in the indoor skating rink. 

Jes, being a skater, is on the thinner side.  He is all muscle, but since his sport of choice doesn’t require him to be bulked up, he keeps himself thin.  Being lighter is an asset to him since it allows him to reach greater heights in his jumps.  It also doesn’t help that in the last few years he has developed some not so healthy eating patterns.  He hasn’t been eating enough but still working his body as hard if not harder than he was before.  He probably should weigh a little more than he does, but he considers it a more minor problem to deal with than the other things in his life, so it goes on a back burner. 

The youngest Webber isn’t really that obsessed with clothes when he doesn’t have to be.  He keeps an eye on what he’s wearing when he goes out in public, but he isn’t one of those people who has to have the best designer name brands.  When he’s at home or around the dorm, he’ll be in a pair of jeans and a comfortable shirt.  If he’s just been in his art studio, there might be bits of clay that have gotten stuck on his shirt.  Jesse can wear suites and other more formal attire when required.  He does know his station and can act it and is comfortable in it.  Still, he isn’t one to flaunt it in his dress unless he has to. 

[color=teal][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color]

[color=chocolate]Likes.[/color]
      . Clay
      . Carving Stone
      . Painting
      . Being out on the ice
      . Strawberries
      . Ice Cream
      . Being Messy
      . Being treated like an adult
      . Someone taking care of him

[color=chocolate]Dislikes.[/color]
      . Getting drunk or high
      . Anything mint
      . Being told he can’t do something
      . Board meetings
      . The Press
      . Someone nosing into his private live
      . Being alone
      . Being treated like a kid

[color=chocolate]Fears.[/color]
      . Being abandoned
      . Always being stuck in a world where he feels like he’s drowning
      . Not finding someone to have a relationship with

[color=chocolate]Strengths.[/color]
      . Self reliant
      . Quick on his feet
      . Physically strong from skating
      . Can hide his true emotions
      . Loyal to his family and friends who have earned it

[color=chocolate]Weaknesses.[/color]
      . Can hide his true emotions
      . Doesn’t trust easily
      . Can be reckless in his skating
      . Is afraid often, though he never shows it
      . Will do almost anything for his brother

[color=chocolate]Personality.[/color]
      Jesse Webber is one of those people who has been hurt so badly or so often that he doesn’t really show who he is or was to anyone any more.  When he was younger, before the darkness consumed his life, he was carefree and innocent.  He had his loving family and his adored older brother and life was good.  He laughed a lot and told jokes and skated because it was fun and he liked it.  These days, it’s rare to hear Jes laugh, a true laugh of delight or enjoyment.  The best that can be hoped for is a smile and maybe a chuckle if it’s really amusing.  There’s not a lot he finds funny or takes pleasure in.  He does remember his manners and doesn’t greet people with a cold shoulder or a rude attitude. 

He has learned the hard way that the press could always be watching and there really isn’t such a thing as a private moment unless he is in his own house with all the doors locked and the curtains closed.  That being said, he does keep most everyone at arm’s length.  James was really the only person who can see beyond the outer persona, but after everything that has happened between them, not even big brother has the ability to experience the true inner world of Jesse.  At one point, James did have that right, but between their parents deaths and James's subsequent life wrecking course of life, he has lost that deep level of trust with his brother.  James hasn’t been back around and involved in his life enough yet for Jes to believe that he’s going to stay around.  It hurt too much when he was abandoned by his brother the first time. He can’t risk it again. 

Jesse is a bottler. It is a learned habit these days.  James fell apart,  so this Webber had to hold it all together.  He has learned to rely only on himself and now isn’t sure how to accept help or support if it were to be offered to him.  His first reaction is to always state that he is fine and can handle it, even if he can’t.  Admitting to weakness is something he can’t afford to do.  He also hides away his inner turmoil out of fear.  Jesse lost everything when his parents died and now all he had left was James.  His greatest fear is to be left alone for good, so he doesn’t want to do anything that might drive James away, including being too needy. 

The younger Webber is also quiet by nature.  He can talk to people but would rather sit back and observe before getting involved and taking action.  As an artist, he likes to take in his subjects or the world around him and filter that information though his creativity to come up with something to put to clay.  His artist’s heart is very passionate and when it pushes past his quiet exterior the explosion is quite spectacular to behold.  In conjunction to that, Jesse does have a temper.  It doesn’t flare too often, but it’s not pleasant when it goes off.  His other passion is ice skating.  He does find it more than a little ironic that an ice skater is living in California.  He is mostly a solo skater, though he can partner if needed.  When Jesse first started skating, he was very careful and didn’t try too many risky things.  Since his parents’ death and the trouble with James, Jes is much more reckless.  He is always pushing himself to new limits, trying more dangerous tricks.  Now that they are out in Hart, he has toned that down a little, but is still more wild than he used to be. 

Despite everything that has happened to him, Jesse is still quite innocent in some arenas.  He is world-wise in terms of the press and backstabbing in the business world and not to trust people to easily, but beyond that he hasn’t really grown up.  He’s never had a romantic relationship.  There was never time with everything else he had going on. Jes doesn’t do drugs or drink...well, he doesn’t drink much.  There have been a few times when he had a bit to drink to try to chase away the nightmares, but beyond those few beers, he has never even tried alcohol.  If someone were to take the time to get past his first outer layers of distrust, the younger Webber is very vulnerable to being hurt or used.

[color=teal][b]WEAPONS[/b][/color]

Jesse has a few weapons he got from James. A sword and some daggers, even though Jesse is a son of the Lord of Technology there is one thing he cannot do, it's make weapons.

[color=teal][b]DEMIGOD ABILITIES[/b][/color]

Jesse’s powers are brand new.  They trigger at random moments, usually under times of strong emotion and worry.  It is very unnerving for him to experience this sudden knowledge and especially the emotions of the one he seeks.  He has no way to turn off his power yet.  When he feels a strong emotion his pulse quickens and he needs to draw. He makes amazing paintings, drawings everything. They are all gorgeous.

[color=teal][b]PETS[/b][/color]

[/justify][/size][/color][/list]
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 am

SOLD
      • Character Name: Isaac Jacob Conroy
      • Character God Parent: Alastor
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [font=georgia][center][size=18][color=#A2B5CD]«[color=black]--------[/color]I S A A C | jacob conroy ●«[/color][/size]
      [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2rwula8.png[/img][/center][color=white][justify][size=10]

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - NICKNAMES - - -[/color]
      ice
      jake

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - BIRTHDATE - - -[/color]
      january 19th, 1997

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - GENDER - - -[/color]
      male

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - GODPARENT - - -[/color]
      alastor, the avenger (spirit of vengeance and blood feuds)

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - CLAIMED - - -[/color]
      yes

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - MORTAL FAMILY - - -[/color]
      sallie conroy, mother, lawyer, england, deceased (31 when murdered)
      mary conroy, sister, 21, california, currently taking care of isaac

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - CAMP YEARS - - -[/color]
      two years

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - HISTORY - - -[/color]
      Isaac had the perfect life, until he was eight. He still lived in England then, he went to a big hot-shot private school, he lived in a four-bedroom penthouse in the middle of London with a Bentley in the garage and a pool on top of the apartment building. Until that one little Monday morning in the summer, 2006. He got claimed. Isaac was afraid of the thing that was above his head and his mother screamed, she knew what would happen next. Within the next week everything in their house was gone except the bed, they'd buy new ones. They moved out to Laguna Beach in California. Only, out of the trio only two made it there. Isaac and Mary. Sallie hadn't made it, on the way to the airport she'd been killed, Mary was only 15 at the time. They still flew, her mother had told them, if anything happened to her, run. Get Isaac to California.  They landed and immediately went to their new house. Not being able to bear seeing everything their mother had loved in London they called for removal. Everything in the house was thrown out.

Their grandmother moved in so they could keep the house until Mary was eight-teen. With nothing in the house and the millions of pounds their mother had left them they called a interior designer, James McCoy, he was a great man and had their house looking beautiful within the week. They moved in and sent Isaac to CHB. When Mary dropped him of she told him not to leave camp until she called him. If she ever did. Now with every holiday Isaac went to Camp Half-Blood and otherwise he went to a private school in Laguna Beach. His sister was now 21 and had gotten an amazing job. Also, like her mother, a lawyer.

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - APPEARANCE - - -[/color]

Isaac is a good-looking kid, he is tall and slim with straight blond hair that looks golden in the sun. His kind grey-blue eyes always shy which you wouldn't expect from a child of The Avenger. His bright pearl-white smile always on his face even if it is laced with shyness. He isn't strong, he is average but the knowledge has of fighting is incredible, he watched Iron Man 2 with Scarlett Johanssen where she attacked those men to get the bad guy and he smiled. He wanted to try if he could do things like that, this was on the way to camp in the car he'd watched the film, he'd gotten so excited when he ran into camp he went straight to the Arena and tried it, he found his talents that day. He could do it, not only that he knew even more, memories of his fathers skill had flooded his brain. He had passed out so he'd locked most of it away, he only kept an eighth of the knowledge his father had gifted him with and it was enough too keep him and Mary alive so he didn't care what the rest held.

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - PERSONALITY - - -[/color]

Bless poor Isaac, the kid is as shy as a okapi, a rare animal in Africa. He is gentle and tries to keep his anger to himself. when he is provoked he black's out however, his body takes control and fights, his concious mind isn't aware. When they fight is over he'd wake up and be so shocked by what he'd done Isaac would be in tears whilst bringing the poor target to the infirmary.

He tries to stay away from everyone so they don't get hurt. He isn't worried about getting hurt himself, if he does he'd know he deserved it with all the grief on his conscience. Few people he talked to were ones that were physically stronger and had greater powers than him because he'd know that they would be safe if his powers started to control his body.

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - FLAWS- - -[/color]

- Allergy to any berry
      - ADHD
      - His talents (black-outs)
      - Light sleeper.
      - His loneliness, if her were to get injured or if he went missing since he knew no-one other than Mary it would take a long time for him to be found and by the time that he was found to be missing or injured he could be well far away or even worse, dead.

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - PETS - - -[/color]
      none.

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - TALENTS - - -[/color]

Isaac inherited memories from his father when he was 11 when he discovered his powers. In his mind with help of Hekate children he locked most of it away but kept an eighth of the knowledge to protect himself and Mary from all kinds of monsters. When he is provoked he cannot stop his from fighting. He will black out and his powers take over his body, he won't speak at all, he'd attack and that be it, he wouldn't stop until he ran out of energy or his opponent was unconscious. Isaac is so afraid of his powers he stays hidden in a corner in the Arena where he trains and wears himself out so when someone provokes him he won't have any energy to fight them.

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - WEAPONS - - -[/color]
      none.

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - ATTENDANCE - - -[/color]
      holidays only

[color=#A2B5CD]- - - OTHER - - -[/color]
      none.

[/size][/justify][/color][/font]
      100 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:50 am

SOLD
      • Character Name: Katherine Daisy May
      • Character God Parent: Eleos
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [font=georgia][center][size=18][color=#8968CD]«[color=black]--------[/color]K A T H E R I N E | daisy MAY ●«[/color][/size]
      [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/xf0md0.jpg[/img][/center][color=white][justify][size=10]

[color=#8968CD]- - - NICKNAMES - - -[/color]
      kate
      katie
      dase

[color=#8968CD]- - - BIRTHDATE - - -[/color]
      july -17th, 1995

[color=#8968CD]- - - GENDER - - -[/color]
      female

[color=#8968CD]- - - GODPARENT - - -[/color]
      eleos, spirit of pity and mercy

[color=#8968CD]- - - CLAIMED - - -[/color]
      yes

[color=#8968CD]- - - MORTAL FAMILY - - -[/color]
      multi-millionaire michael may, father.

[color=#8968CD]- - - CAMP YEARS - - -[/color]
      five years

[color=#8968CD]- - - HISTORY - - -[/color]
      Little Kate was born to Eleos and Michael. Eleos had been disobedient to the laws of Zeus. She kept visiting Michael after she'd delivered the baby she had to leave with him. She felt pitiful that she left her own child behind, her being the goddess of pity it was pretty hard to stay away. In the end she was caught and Zeus punished her, however, because of her being the goddess of pity and mercy he didn't act harshly since she did what she felt was right, like he felt right to make a storm in certain parts of the world and not others.

Kate grew up as a normal child only one who was slightly more gentle and kinder to everyone else. Her mother had claimed her when she was born since she loved her so much, she found it immoral if she wouldn't be claimed whilst her mother knew of her existence. Kate grew up getting everything she wanted, luckily her mother's powers kept her grounded, everything she got she gave away. Her huge closet would be bear after a week, she would donate anything to charity without a problem. Being a half-goddess Kate was very pretty but she'd never dated, she had never found someone she truly loved. She would feel horrible is she dated someone who liked her but she didn't like bad, she was afraid of breaking his heart. All her acts throughout her school years resulted in immense popularity but she always stayed kind, helping out people who got bullied, giving rides in her car, that sort of thing.

[color=#8968CD]- - - APPEARANCE - - -[/color]
      The blood of her mother was visible in Katherine's looks, her platinum blonde hair wavy but mostly kept in elaborate ringlets. Her clear blue eyes and her perfect complexion. Her milky skin with rosy cheeks. All of it suggested the touch of an immortal's blood. Without it she might not have been so lucky in the looks compartment. Not that she cared about her looks, she never wore make-up except some mascara because every girl kept nagging her to find out what make-up she used in her mortal school.

Kate mostly wears simple skinny jeans with flats and pretty t-shirts, tank tops or one-shoulder tops, not because they looked good but because she found them very comfortable. However whenever, to keep up her dads reputation, she would outdo herself, she'd dress in the most expensive clothes, the most beautiful dresses with the best jewellery.

[color=#8968CD]- - - PERSONALITY - - -[/color]
      If you had to describe Katherine Daisy May in one word anyone would say 'compassionate', KAte cares for everyone, she loves everything and she will never be mean. She will pity anyone who gets hurt or anything and she will rush over to help the poor target of bullying or abuse. She does everything herself and never asks help for anything selfish, she donates any money she gets to charity which is around the 5 million pounds a year.

Every with one of the richest men alive today Kate is very grounded, she has the best car and best house of course, she sticks around them for one reason, they are heavily armoured and will stop her dad worrying about her safety overly much. Otherwise she would be aching to donate it to charity.

[color=#8968CD]- - - FLAWS- - -[/color]
      - Kate always believes the best about everyone
      - She has a tendency of not hurting anyone even in battle
      - Allergy to milk
      - Dyslexia
      - Because Kate doesn't hurt anyone and is merciful to anyone she is very likely to get killed without a struggle, she won't fight anyone even if she is so capable, she refuses to acknowledge that she could fight. If someone had the lower hand and he was armed she wouldn't attack, she wouldn't when he had the upper hand either. She'd sit down and wait to die. This is the ultimate flaw of Katherine Daisy May

[color=#8968CD]- - - PETS - - -[/color]
      none.

[color=#8968CD]- - - TALENTS - - -[/color]
      none, except for feeling a lot of pity and being very merciful Kate has no special powers.

[color=#8968CD]- - - WEAPONS - - -[/color]
      none, kate cannot handle any weapons, she is terrified of them.

[color=#8968CD]- - - ATTENDANCE - - -[/color]
      holidays only

[color=#8968CD]- - - OTHER - - -[/color]
      none.

100 drachmas

Last edited by Deanasaur on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 am

• Character Name: Mattew MacKenna
      • Character God Parent: Epiales
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [font=georgia][center][size=18][color=#8B8989]«[color=black]--------[/color]M A T T E W | charlie MacKENNA●«[/color][/size]
      [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/qx6mxg.png[/img][/center][color=white][justify][size=10]

[color=#8B8989]- - - NICKNAMES - - -[/color]
      matt
      m&m

[color=#8B8989]- - - BIRTHDATE - - -[/color]
      october 21st, 1994

[color=#8B8989]- - - GENDER - - -[/color]
      male

[color=#8B8989]- - - GODPARENT - - -[/color]
      epiales, spirit of nightmares

[color=#8B8989]- - - CLAIMED - - -[/color]
      yes

[color=#8B8989]- - - MORTAL FAMILY - - -[/color]
      mary mackenna from mackenna inc. an international law company that produces millions of dollars each year.

[color=#8B8989]- - - CAMP YEARS - - -[/color]
      none, he will arrive fresh and ready.

[color=#8B8989]- - - HISTORY - - -[/color]
      Matt has been a little devil since he was born, every problem could be traced straight back to him. However, he didn't feel ashamed when he got blamed, he felt proud, he'd stand tall and proud and rebel as if his life depended on it. His mother was so busy with her work he got a nanny, a little insignificant person from somewhere far away that they barely paid. He ignored her and was horrible to her.

When he turned nine Matt got claimed, he was at the same time gifted with his powers, his father had a horrid plan in his mind. Mattew started to experiment, he weaved the threads of dreams together and then send his shadow over them, slowly they changed and nightmares formed. Slowly he'd release them into someone's mind where at night when sleeping they would rip through their chains and terrify the victim. The nanny screamed her head off every night until she all of a sudden disappeared. Only a little feather had been left in her bed. A black feather.

[color=#8B8989]- - - APPEARANCE - - -[/color]
      Matt is the devil in disguise, he is handsome as a god. However, this is an illusion, he is of course handsome without the illusion over him that he tortured out of a Child of Hecate, but the illusion adds a dark shadow around his body, give it is supernatural edge. His carved stomach is smooth as marble with not a single visible blemish. His short blonde hair is spiky to show the madness of a devil. Only because of his father, what if Matt had been born to his father's opposite, the spirit of dreams? Would he be golden? Would he still look like a god? Or would he look normal because he'd never have tortured the demigod? His mother asks herself all these questions.

Matt wears such simple clothing yet the way his body pulls it off it looks great. The charm that is cast over him also helps with this fact. His feet are always covered by sneakers of simple flip-flops. His shirts and jeans are always very expensive and come from places like Armani or Burberry.

[color=#8B8989]- - - PERSONALITY - - -[/color]
      Matthew is a horrible person, the terrifying of people makes him laugh, it amuses him. He is mean to any guy, with a girl he can be oh-so-charming to get something off them he needs and then he'll leave them without a second thought. He'll walk out on them and then go off with the next girl. He'd put on his cocky bad-boy smile and have that dangerous accent in his eyes.

Matt can be very aggressive, when someone has a go at him he will return the favour with more than just words. He'd come at them with swords and knives. Threats would roll off his tongue like snow disappearing in the sun.

[color=#8B8989]- - - FLAWS- - -[/color]
      - Matthew has no friends and will not be missed when killed.
      - He makes more enemies than Osama Bin Laden did on the 9/11
      - Matt taunts anyone to the point where they want him dead.

[color=#8B8989]- - - PETS - - -[/color]
      none.

[color=#8B8989]- - - TALENTS - - -[/color]
      Matthew can take dreams and cast his shadow over them, the dreams will then convert to become nightmares he can set loose upon personally chosen victims, ones he wishes to scare to pieces.

[color=#8B8989]- - - WEAPONS - - -[/color]
      too many.

[color=#8B8989]- - - ATTENDANCE - - -[/color]
      year-round

[color=#8B8989]- - - OTHER - - -[/color]
      none.

100 drachmas

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 am

• Character Name: Drake Jarrod
      • Character God Parent: Hecate
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [font=georgia][center][size=18][color=#66CDAA]«[color=black]--------[/color]D R A K E | joel JARROD ●«[/color][/size]
      [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/vxfeia.gif[/img][/center][color=white][justify][size=10]

[color=#66CDAA]- - - NICKNAMES - - -[/color]
      none.

[color=#66CDAA]- - - BIRTHDATE - - -[/color]
      july -17th, 1998

[color=#66CDAA]- - - GENDER - - -[/color]
      male

[color=#66CDAA]- - - GODPARENT - - -[/color]
      hecate, goddess of the moon

[color=#66CDAA]- - - CLAIMED - - -[/color]
      yes

[color=#66CDAA]- - - MORTAL FAMILY - - -[/color]
      unknown

[color=#66CDAA]- - - CAMP YEARS - - -[/color]
      11 years

[color=#66CDAA]- - - HISTORY - - -[/color]
      Drake has had a horrible life, his father who wasn't aware of Hecate being a divine being left when she got pregnant. Hecate gave birth to Drake and after a year left him to a nymph in CHB who's child had been murdered by the goddess. Drake grew up in the nymph village and when he was seven had to move to the Hera Cabin. He lived there and his step-mother got him clothes every now and then but they were always many sizes to big.

Drake never stopped being nice. Smiles were something he shared every day. However he did hide away from people because most pitied him, it bothered him, he found he didn't deserve to be pitied, some had worse lives than him. The Child of the Moon never ate, he sometimes at an apple but the rest of the food he got he threw in the fire as offer to his mother in hope she'd help other people have better life, yet never for himself.

[color=#66CDAA]- - - APPEARANCE - - -[/color]
      Drake is a gorgeous little boy, he is exactly five foot and is very thin but other than that pretty as a picture. He has long brown he flips out of his eyes to reveal his milk-chocolate eyes, even though he is blind every emotion crosses them whether is be fear or happiness. He skin is caramel coloured after being in the sun for many years. He has some freckles on his arms and upper body and under his eyes there are a couple of dimples but they are simply adorable.

Drake's really thin and people can see this from his shoulders, they are very small and his arms and legs as skinny as a twig. His shirts mostly slip of his shoulder since they are so big, some are so big they reach his knees and hang of one of his shoulders baring it.

[color=#66CDAA]- - - PERSONALITY - - -[/color]
      Drake is a great kid and think that his life compared to some is amazing so he never complains. He is shy though, he tries not to interact with people older than him, especially girls since they always try to get him to eat and bother him a lot about how thin he is. Then they say bad things on his step-mum, like 'doesn't she feed you?'. To his mother he looked good because she was a nymph, they were naturally very skinny themselves so she didn't see anything amiss.

[color=#66CDAA]- - - FLAWS- - -[/color]
      Drake is [b]very weak[/b] because of his lack of food and cannot defend himself, he is horrible with close combat, however, archery is a new story. Even though he is [b]blind[/b] and very uncoordinated when is stopped from hearing anything he is an amazing archerer. His hearing is very acute to make up for his lack of vision but still sometimes [b]he gets scared very quickly[/b].

[color=#66CDAA]- - - PETS - - -[/color]
      none.

[color=#66CDAA]- - - TALENTS - - -[/color]
      Drake is amazing at archery, he was taught by nymphs who next to Apollo are the best archerers in the world. They helped him with his blindness and taught him to listen to nature, that is spoke for itself and that way he would hit his target.

[color=#66CDAA]- - - WEAPONS - - -[/color]
      A beautifully carved bow out of a walnut tree with white arrows to match. To help him insure his safety since he can't tell if an enemy is dead the tips of the arrows were dipped into a special monster-killing poison that had been developed a couple of centuries before his birth.

[color=#66CDAA]- - - ATTENDANCE - - -[/color]
      year-round

[color=#66CDAA]- - - OTHER - - -[/color]

100 drachmas

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:56 am

• Character Name: Scorpius MacKenna
      • Character God Parent: Atropos
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [center][font=georgia][i][size=18][color=navy]Scorpius Mackenna[/size][/color][/i][/font]
      [size=9][i]"...Come one baby, let's have some fun tonight."[/i][/size]
      [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/abmex2.png[/img] [img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/xwhatsernamex01x/Graphics/Zac/z12.png[/img][/center]
      [size=9]
      [color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]age[/i][/font][/color]
      Scorpius has been 17 for the last 5 months. He turned 17 on July 17.

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]gender[/i][/font][/color]
      Scorpius was born a male and has never decided to become female so to this day he is still male.

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]greek deity parent[/i][/font][/color]
      Άτροπος or Atropos. Atropos was the oldest of the Three Fates, and was known as the "inflexible" or "inevitable." It was Atropos who chose the mechanism of death and ended the life of each mortal by cutting their thread with her "abhorred shears." She worked along with her two sisters, Clotho, who spun the thread, and Lachesis, who measured the length.. [i](Unknown though, is thought of as Unclaimed)[/i]

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]mortal parent[/i][/font][/color]
      Scorpius has never met his mortal parent. He grew up in the safe borders of camp nearly since his birth. He guessed it was because his mortal parent was simply dead.

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]camp years[/i][/font][/color]
      For at least 5 years Jochem has made this camp great, he doesn't really remember when he first joined. It was a very long time ago. He's probably been here double the time he thinks he has been.

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]general appearance[/i][/font][/color]
      Standing 5'10'' high Scorpius has a nice athletic and light built. His body isn't build for full-on attack but more cunning, calculated and above all else, stealthy attacks. He slips past and through everyone's fingers and before they know they are dead. Scorpius doesn't, however, appear muscular. He appears quite skinny and fragile. Many underestimate him because of those features. Those are always the first to die. He does actually have a nice muscular body. Once you remove his shirt.

Mr. Mackenna has a fair skin with blue eyes but instead of blonde hair he has long, flippy brown hair that he flips out of his eyes every so often. His arms are covered in pink-ish scars ranging from dagger to arrow wounds. When Scorpius does cover up his muscles it's mostly under a simple shirt and some swimming shorts from stores like Rip Curl.

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]personality[/i][/font][/color]
      Very few people know much about Scorpius - which is just the way he likes things to be. Though a loner by nature, he works hard to maintain a collective group of tight-knit friends. Cruel and harsh, if not interested upon his first impression, he will do his best to make your life hell; that is unless you're of value you to him, in which case he'll treat you with as much respect and kindness he can muster. Scorpius is highly intelligent, though gets awful marks in most every class aside from Science, seeing as likes to disrupt class and rarely hands in assignments. He only manages to pass due to high test scores. Scorpius spends quite a lot of time with other campers, but it is always up to them to seek him out - never vice versa. He is looking for a girl (or boy) who impresses him upon introduction, but seriously doubts such a thing will happen.

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]weapons[/i][/font][/color]
      Scorpius doesn't own many weapons, his range is limited to pretty imperial gold daggers he stole from the Roman Camp and two celestrial bronze swords designed by some random Hephaestus kid.

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]demigod abilities[/i][/font][/color]
      Always knowing how and when someone is going to die is hard. It makes him obey laws others don't see. He knows when he sees the death of someone he cannot tell them and has to stay away from them when fighting since he would loose since he always fought to the death and if it weren't their time he would be certain to loose to keep the other alive.

[color=navy][font=georgia]❦ [i]pets[/i][/font][/color]
      Scorpius Mackenna despises pets, especially because he is allergic to most. Well, nearly all pets.
      [/size]
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:56 am

XXX

Last edited by Elmo on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:57 am

• Character Name: Malachi Langlais
      • Character God Parent: Boreas
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [center][font=georgia][i][size=18][color=orange]Malachi Langlais[/size][/color][/i][/font]
      [color=white][size=9][i]"...oh, i'd never my love!"[/i][/size]
      [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/nybmmh.jpg[/img]

[/center][list]
      [size=9][justify]
      [color=orange][b]NAME[/b][/color]
      Malachi is around the age of 17

[color=orange][b]GENDER[/b][/color]
      Malachi is a dude.

[color=orange][b]GREEK DEITY PARENT[/b][/color]
      Βορέας or Boreas, God of the Cold, North Winds.

[color=orange][b]MORTAL PARENT[/b][/color]
      Clarissa Lennox-Langlais (Mother)
      Roman Langlais (Step-father)

[color=orange][b]CAMP YEARS[/b][/color]
      Malachi drops in and out of camp every year but since the battle he stayed here for the last year.

[color=orange][b]HISTORY[/b][/color]

Malachi was born to a human family with four older siblings, and two younger siblings, making him the fifth child of seven. His step-father doesn't know Clarissa cheated on him with Boreas, he think that Malachi goes to a boarding school and not Camp Half-Blood. Growing up, he had almost anything he wanted, since his parents are pretty wealthy. But the boy tend to stick with his books. His mom and step-dad  were the type of people that can be defined as hippies. They gave a lot of freedom for the children, pretty much encouraging whatever they wanted to be or do. According to them, it was also a useful methods for teaching the childrens about mistakes and responsibility.

Growing up with six other kids, the first thing Malachi learn is that its hard to stand out, and he was content being just one of the Langlais kids. Though because of his oddity, he did stand out from his siblings like a sore thumb. As a child he is very curious and inquisitive, demanding to know everything. At one point he even wanted to be a detective. Though he change his dream when he stumbled upon a book about dragons.

At the age of fourteen, at a dare from his friend, Malachi got his first and probably only tatto on his chest. His parents didn't mind, but he did managed to scare his mother at first.

[color=orange][b]GENERAL APPEARANCE[/b][/color]

Malachi has a rather tall stature for his age. And added by his skinny figure, he looked rather scrawny and gangly. While he had slight muscles, Malachi still looked awkward, since he's still hadn't fully grown comfortable in his body yet. Malachi's eye color changed every so often from blue to gray. The shades also changed depending on his mood. Malachi was born with dark brown hair, although sometimes it looked black. He didn't really care about personal hair grooming, so he usually just let his hair appear messy. Though he still kept it clean. Malachi doesn't have a defined style of dressing. He simply wears whatever it is that was located on the top of the pile. Mal's clothing consists mostly of t-shirts and jeans. While he had some more fashionable and dressy outfit, Mal prefers to wear t-shirts and jeans.

[color=orange][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color]

Malachi had a few strength that benefited him, despite the few flaws he also had. He was a pretty fast runner, thanks to the long legs that came with his height. He is also fairly knowledgeable when it comes to magical creature. The subject had fascinates him ever since he was young. And while he didn't have the bravery fit to be a Gryffindor, he definitely had some courage in him that was balanced with the rationality. He's also very determine. Malachi is also an all around nice person.

Malachi definitely knew he had quite a few flaws. Like despite being quick on his feet, Mal could be quite uncoordinated and clumsy. He's also weak on subjects that requires a lot of memorizing, except care of magical creatures. He can get distracted easily, unfocused, odd, and probably a lot other things. Malachi also had ADHD, which means he had problems staying still for long period of time.

One word that describe Malachi is odd. He's not unintelligent, but Malachi's brain kind of works in different ways than other people. He had a broad range of interest, but his main interest lies in magical creatures, especially dragons. He is one of those few people that changed his mood very often. He could talk people's ears off for one minute, and the next he could barely talk at all. Malachi is also an all around nice person. The kind of nice that always land him in the "friend" zone when it comes to girls. Thanks to his ADHD, Mal is unable to stay still for long. He simply had to constantly move around, making him rather hyperactive. This sometimes caused him to do some reckless thing if he was persuaded enough, and it wasn't that hard to persuade him.

[color=orange][b]WEAPONS[/b][/color]

Malachi prefers to fight using his powers not weapons but when he does use them he uses bow and arrows.

[color=orange][b]DEMIGOD ABILITIES[/b][/color]

The lovely Brit is like that kid in The Last Airbender. He has to make moves and everything else to use his powers which is hard and he has to learn but it doesn't drain him as long as they stay offensive. Anything on defense drains him quite dramatically and quickly.

[color=orange][b]PETS[/b][/color]
      NONE.
      [/justify][/size][/color][/list]
      200 drachmas

Last edited by Dean on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:57 am

• Character Name: Drys
      • Type of Nymph: Hyleoroi
      • Character Profile:
      Code:
      [center][color=chocolate][b][size=15]Drys[color=grey]------------[/color]Δρυς[/size][/b][/color]
      [img]http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy284/brooklynlolli/ms6.png[/img][/center]
      [color=white][justify][size=9]
      [color=chocolate][b]AGE[/b][/color]
      Drys has lived through many ages. She has seen empires rise and fall. She has seen the ends and beginnings of the world.

[color=chocolate][b]GENDER[/b][/color]
      Female

[color=chocolate][b]CAMP YEARS[/b][/color]
      Drys came to the Camp from the first day it was created and has protected the forest ever since.

[color=chocolate][b]HISTORY[/b][/color]
      Born in the day of the Gods and after the Titans Drys has experienced lifetimes of things. There are not many first times nowadays, she is ages old and remembers every single minute of her life without difficulty. She has been in many parts of the world before humans had. She has seen humans take down forests in seconds. Over the centuries her fury and hate towards mortals or even part mortals like demigods has grown. She has pulled her roots out of the Earth and moved to the one place a forest shall remain untouched. Camp Half-Blood. The Camp of the Demigods.

[color=chocolate][b]DWELLING[/b][/color]
      Hyleoroi, watchers of the woods.

[color=chocolate][b]PHYSICAL APPEARANCE[/b][/color]
      Like many Nymphs, Drys is gorgeous. Her pale, porcelain-like skin is soft and shiny. Her long blond hair falls over her shoulders with elegance and just adds to her beautiful looks. Her eyes are enchanting, one look has many melting for her. No-one can make out the colour, some say green yet others say grey and some would say blue. Her true magic is hidden within her eyes. Drys is very skinny but her curves are still seen.

When you come across her she will be in the forest, she never leaves, she is the watchers of the wood, she is the heart and soul of the woods. She controls them. Mostly she dresses in pale coloured, silk gowns that are meters long and elegant.

When she speaks the words flow out of her mouth like a song, her lips produce nothing but delight to anyone's ears. Her magazine cover look-a-like smile bright filled with pearl white teeth.

[color=chocolate][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color]
      [u][i]Possessive;[/i][/u] Drys is possessive, she hates people who enter her forest. The forest is her terrain and demigods and monsters enter it without permission. When she comes across you and when you have entered without permission she will stop at nothing to make you leave. She can go to extreme's and murder you. Especially Children of Hephaestus. The God of Fire. If there is anything that can annoy Drys more then uninvited guests in her forest it is fire. The death to most forests.
      [u][i]Ignorant;[/i][/u] If you enter the terrain of Drys laws have no say. She will fit her own fancy, if her will is to strike you dead on the spot, so be it. If her will is to have you across in safety without so much as a scratch, so be it. She ignores pleas from those who got caught. She cares naught for them. She rules to her own liking, regardless of Dionysus's permission.
      [u][i]Explosive;[/i][/u] Drys is unpredictable, she can be smiling and want to strangle you in a seconds notice. She is a whirlwind of emotions, she switches back and forth in seconds, even sometimes so quick that the other may not notice. She loses her temper within seconds and gains it quickly as well. Yet even when she is collected she can scare many demigods. The way she then changes her sing-song tone to a cold, hard knife like voice is truly terrifying.

[color=chocolate][b]TALENTS[/b][/color]
      [u][i]Manipulation;[/i][/u] Drys has the whole forest at her disposal yet she never uses this ability, when she changes anything in the forest it goes into a huge stress afterwards and it'll have a 'mental breakdown' she will loose control and in the months of stress after that the forest is to vulnerable to risk. She is it's protector and body. She thinks for all trees except those inhabited by other Nymphs, anything unusual that enter the forest and thinks they go undetected are wrong. Drys is up to date with every square inch of her domain.
      [u][i]Archery;[/i][/u] Mostly in her hand is a beautifully carved white bow made from rare wood. She carries this everywhere with a similar carved arrow. The arrow tip is covered in poison, she only has one arrow yet this one kills in one shot it aimed at the right place, this is different for every creatures, for example, Cyclopes have to be hit in the Achilles Heel yet demigods in the heart.

[color=chocolate][b]WEAPONS[/b][/color]
      A beautifully carved white bow made from rare wood. She carries this everywhere with a similar carved arrow. The arrow tip is covered in poison.

[/size][/justify][/color]
      100 drachmas

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:05 am

Could I please adopt Hayley-Rose Hoffman?

Last edited by Balisugar on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:22 am

Sure! Just take all the things you need, I'll PM an admin about the transaction asap!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Could I possibly adopt Isaac Jacob Conroy? I read his form and just fell in love with him!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 am

Of course! Just take what you need and I'll get the transaction done.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:58 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]   Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dean says bye-bye! [12 characters for sale]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next