Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sasori's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sasori

sasori

Sasori's characters Empty
PostSubject: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Half-Blood
Name: Seth Mantle
Age/Birthday: 17, April 9th 1996

God Parent: Nemesis

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family:  Jake Mantle

Years in Camp: 4 years

Brief History: Seth grew up in south New Hampshire with his father Jake Mantle. The family was fairly poor but Seth found ways to survive his environment, some times negative others positive. He had discovered that he is a son of a Greek Goddess after he ran away from home due  "complications" involving his father. By a miracle a Satyr by a name Seth can not recall basically saved him and brought him to camp.

Physical Appearance: Seth has a semi-athletic build, broad shoulders and is about six feet tall. He has auburn hair and olive skin, as well as hazel eyes. He has a strange assortment of ear piercings and is usually wearing orange gloves to go with the orange "camp half-blood" t-shirt. He also wears black eyeliner as well as a very thin amount purple eye shadow.

Personality: He was greatly influenced by his father in his attitude so he is very aggressive . But also due to being a son of Nemesis he inherited a sense of justice and balance. He is very loyal to his friends and allies, but if crossed-badly hell do everything in his power to get even. But despite his seriousness he still somehow finds time to fit in humor, not matter how bad the jokes are. He doesn't enjoy crowds very much and hes prone to keeping to himself;with a few exceptions. He is also a very direct person and always straight to the point.

Fatal Flaw: He has a temper that's easily set off under the right circumstances.

Weapons: An enchanted celestial bronze Claymore that has a blade as cold as -30C (-22F)

Pets: Fire breathing Calico Kitten

Year-Round or Summer: Year rounder

Other: Likes to read, enjoys being alone, and has fun honing skills. Also likes all music except for rap and country. Likes Italian food and some Greek foods. Favorite color is red. Favorite animal is cat.

Sasori's characters Sethmantle Sasori's characters Medieval_Claymore_Wooden_Practice_Waster_Long_Sword

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half-Blood
Name: Jacob(Jake) Stephenson
Age/b-day: 19,march 5th,  1995
God Parent: Gelos
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Kennedy Stephenson
Years in Camp: 8
Brief History: Jake grew up in a small town in Michigan. He was raised by just his mother, Kennedy Stephenson, in a small one story house right by his school. Even though he was close to his school at all times his mother constantly worried about him. By the age of 10 he realized why, every day there were two guys in black trench coats watching him as he walked to and from school. Turns out they have been watching him for years now.

After his eleventh birthday, Jake came home from school one day to find his home torn to pieces as though it was hit with a tornado! He stayed at his home for a few days hoping his mother would return from where ever she was. She never did; but strangely an odd man appeared. He accused Jake of being impossible to find, that Jake was a demigod and ,even more strangely, that the man himself was a Satyr!

He arrived at camp half-blood a few weeks later, and had discovered that his mom was taken away by a couple of Cyclops's and he has yet to see her since.

Physical Appearance:  Jake is 5'3 and has short red hair.  He is built slim, but still strong for his size. He has blue eyes, and is very very white. His hair is messy enough to look as though its styled messy.

Personality: Hes kind, gentle and full of laughter. He doesn't mind fighting, especially if its a challenge; but he never knows when to stop a fight, even if it kills him or his opponent hell do whatever it takes to win. He tries his best to make as many friends as possible, and even tries befriending enemies at times! Secretly though he holds grudges against those who find a way to ruin his mood

Fatal Flaw: He is far too kind and forgiving, but also never knows when to stop fighting,
Pets: A cat name Zombiebrains
Talents: He has the grace and agility needed to use duel long swords at there finest
Weapons: duel long swords
Year-Round or Summer: year rounder
Other:

His cat and Him

Sasori's characters 52819717PK083_nbc_ESasori's characters Alfie-calico-cat

Last edited by sasori on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Just need one more sentence for Physical Appearance and Personality. Add that in and I can accept him!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 am

Accepted! Nice first character.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:31 am

Thank you Skye-Sempai.
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 pm

made a new Charrie - Jake
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm

His personality doesn't seem to contain enough flaws. Could you maybe add in a few more? If you do that, I'll accept him.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 am

yay ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's characters   Sasori's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori's characters
Page 1 of 1