Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I figured I'd Just Redo This ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I figured I'd Just Redo This ... Empty
PostSubject: I figured I'd Just Redo This ...   I figured I'd Just Redo This ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:25 am

Hey guys! So since I've been MIA for the past three-five months, I figured I'd just redo my introduction because I've probably changed. =}

Hello there! My username is Juboo, but you don't have to call me that. But you can if you want. Other things you can call me are Jessica, Jess, Jessie, and if you're Crispy Bacon you can call me Jesseh! So now that you know what to call me, lets get into my hobbies and other things I like to do!

So my biggest hobby in the world is reading books! Yes, I'm a nerd, but the chances are, if you're on this site and reading this, you're probably a nerd too! No offense or anything!! :P I feel like reading brings me to a whole world I never thought imaginable especially fantasy fiction novels! Those are my favorite!! A few of my favorite series and novels are as follows:

1) Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (sorry guys but it's try it beats PJO)
2) The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
3) Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
4) Divergent by Veronica Roth
5)Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo (that's a really cute story)

Harry Potter. Harry Potter is my life. I grew up on Harry Potter and no book will ever replace it as my favorite books. I literally freaked when I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 at Best Buy the day after it came out because I had forgot when it was coming out on DVD and I just had to get it. I'm so addicted that I made a forum for it!

So now you know a little bit about me, leave any questions you have below (no personal ones please) and I'll answer them if I can. Also, tell me some of your favorite books down below.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: I figured I'd Just Redo This ...   I figured I'd Just Redo This ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 pm

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!
Hello, you already know me <3 I was wondering where you had gone to :3

Anyway, I recently read Divergent, and I'm hopeing to get the next book soon. And I read Heaving is For Real, too. And it's a true story, btw.

My favorite book? That's hard. I like the Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. And of course PJATO, and Divergent...and The Hunger Games. Those are probably my top fave's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I figured I'd Just Redo This ...   I figured I'd Just Redo This ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:24 pm

nbeonskrh PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!

yeah I know about Heaven is For real being true I still think it's cute though ^^

I've read some of the books from A Series of Unfortunate Events!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I figured I'd Just Redo This ...   I figured I'd Just Redo This ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I figured I'd Just Redo This ...
Page 1 of 1