Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gotta get that book, gotta get it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Gotta get that book, gotta get it Empty
PostSubject: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Claire raced from her cabin to the library. She never been this eager to go to the library. Claire never was a BIG reader. "Oh I gotta get that book." Her purse was slipping off her shoulder."Look at me, I sound crazy. But, I have to learn about Greek Mythology. I never really knew a lot about. She walked through the door. She found a book. She sat on the floor of the library. And began to read. "Wow. How did I never know this", Claire muttered.[color=indigo]
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 am

Alex walks through the libary door with the aim of finding an interesting book to read and he sees a girl sitting on the floor and reading a book desperately he walks up to her and startles her when he ask's her why she prefers reading on the floor to reading on the libary seats
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:06 am

"Oh I don't know I guess I just felt like it." "Hi I'm Claire. I'm daughter of Aphroditie. And you are?''
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:42 am

"o sorry my name is Alex son of Athena i just came to camp recently i came here looking for an interesting and easy to read book do you have any ideas"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 pm

"HMM... well what topic.Mystery, Greek Mythology,Fairytale, Fiction. I like to read about what my interests are. What are you interested in" Claire said.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:42 pm

"well im interested in fiction, mystery and mythology " said alex
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm

"Okay maybe Sherlock Homes. Or a book about Athena.Hope this is a help" Claire said to Alex. Why is he asking me she bought. Oh well guess it doesn't matter she then thought.

Last edited by purplegirl13 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:52 am

Hey guys, be sure to post 4 complete sentences for each role-play post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta get that book, gotta get it   Gotta get that book, gotta get it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta get that book, gotta get it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: