Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Echo92's Charries!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Echo92's Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Echo92's Charries!   Echo92's Charries! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Name:
Jazmine (Jazzie) Lee

Godly Parent:
Apollo

Mortal Family:
Connor Lee (stepfather), Jessica Lee (stepmother), Lex Smith (brother)

Age/Birthday:
11; March 13th 2001

Claimed:
No

Physical Appearance:
Jazmine is American. She has shoulder-length black hair. She has black eyes, and she wears many styles of clothing. She'll normally wear whatever looks good on her.

Personality:
Jazmine is mostly cheery, but she can be kind of rude. If you bring up her long lost brother, you will be dead, unless she has pity on you. She is in the middle of a scene, so she can get kinda emotional. But otherwise, she is really easy to become friends with.

History:
Jazmine lived with a son of Apollo for about 4 years. She doesn't remember much. She knew her last name wasn't really Lee, but she didn't know what it was before. Her step-family was cruel. Her father hated her. Her stepmother thought she was a disgrace. Jazmine couldn't take it anymore. She ran away from them when she was 6. She had been fighting off the monsters until a satyr had saved her when she had just turned 11. She is now safe at Camp Half-Blood.

Fatal Flaw:
Jazmine can over-exaggerate, considering she has entered her scene, but even before her scene, she always freaked out over the smallest things.

Years at Camp:
She is 3 months into her first year.

Hidden Talents:
Jazmine is a wonderful dancer.

Pets:
N/A

Other:
N/A

Name:
Austin Miller

Godly Parent:
Athena

Mortal Family:
Kevin Miller (father), Lexi Miller (stepmother), Katie Miller (stepsister)

Age/Birthday:
12; October 8th 2000

Claimed:
Yes

Physical Appearance:
Austin is mostly American, but he does have some Canadian in him. He has brown cropped hair, and baby blue eyes. He wears whatever he can, if it's a t-shirt and shorts, or a muscle shirt and jeans. He has gained a little weight, but it's not a big deal to him.

Personality:
Austin is funny most of the time, but he can be dead serious when everyone else thinks that it's hilarious. Austin is nice to mostly everyone, except annoying Aphrodite girls. He helps people in need. It's just his nature.

History:
Austin had a pretty simple history. His stepmother was okay, I guess. I mean, Athena would've been better for him, but his stepmom was good. He didn't have anything tragic happen to him. His father told Austin he was going to summer camp, and he thought that he would be awesome. That was the typical way for most half-bloods to get to camp, right?

Fatal Flaw:
Austin is too proud of himself, like most Athena children.

Years at Camp:
1 year

Hidden Talents:
He is good at making people feel better.

Pets:
N/A

Other:
N/A
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Echo92's Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo92's Charries!   Echo92's Charries! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 am

Nice characters! Jazmine Lee and Austin Miller are Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Echo92's Charries!
Page 1 of 1