Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

DrgoFx introduction.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrgoFx

DrgoFx

DrgoFx introduction. Empty
PostSubject: DrgoFx introduction.   DrgoFx introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

So, I've been reading the Heroes of Olympus series and I got the sudden wave of excitement and fandom I got when I first read Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Leo is my favorite character, for the record, I act nearly exactly like him personality wise. But with this new found obsession, I have taken a sudden desire to roleplay out Camp Halfblood...

So first off, I'm Drgo, you can pronounce that however you'd like but most pronounce it Der-go. I'm from the United States, but I've lived outside of it more than in it. I have actually lived in Athens for a good couple of years and had always been interested in Greek Mythology. I currently live in the Caribbean and my hobbies include roleplaying, video games, reading and surfing. My dream career is to become an actor, and unlike most I just want to do what I love, perform and entertain, not fame and fortune.

I'm just going to start off to get to know the community before even touching the roleplaying aspects because I want my character to be as fleshed out as I can make them. Also, it may just to get my post count a head start...I'd love to have a character who's son of Poseidon, not because of all the power, but because I'm literally a fish out of water and in reality, I can't see myself as any other God's child...Maybe Athena, but I'm not THAT intelligent.

But all that aside, I'm glad to be here and I'll try to make the most of it!

-Drgo
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: DrgoFx introduction.   DrgoFx introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi. I'm Emily/Em/Emzan/Zan. You can call me whatever you wish. And I just want you to know: I'm an admin, I like tumblr, and I'm secretly a daughter of Hermes. Also, I'm going to probably end up calling you 'Drago' or 'Drag' or 'Draggie' only because your name looks like 'Drago.' xD Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
DrgoFx

DrgoFx

PostSubject: Re: DrgoFx introduction.   DrgoFx introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 pm

People commonly pronounce it Der-go. HOWEVER...It was originally Dragon Fox, but due to the obvious fact that's always taken, instead of adding letters, I took out some. DrgoFx is never taken. Mwahaha. But because of it, I have been called many things, including Dr. Fox. Drago is fine though. x3
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: DrgoFx introduction.   DrgoFx introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Hey I'm Colby and I'm so happy we have a newbie. I love it, Also I can't wait to roleplay with you once you get used to it here.

Find a mentor (I'm open ;) ) lol also

I <3 Leo more then anyone in the series.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
DrgoFx

DrgoFx

PostSubject: Re: DrgoFx introduction.   DrgoFx introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Colby wrote:
Hey I'm Colby and I'm so happy we have a newbie. I love it, Also I can't wait to roleplay with you once you get used to it here.

Find a mentor (I'm open ;) ) lol also

I <3 Leo more then anyone in the series.

Leo is just so funny...I used a lot of scenes from The Lost Hero as voice acting scripts. Leo is my favorite character...I still find I can easily relate to Percy, a lot more than other characters, but Leo is by far my favorite.

As for roleplaying, just as a bit of background I learned how to roleplay on forums, Gaia Online specifically, so I'm used to writing a lot. I haven't done it on forums in a while, but I'm willing to make the effort. I'll look into mentors shortly, but I am a tad bit confused on how roleplaying works here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DrgoFx introduction.   DrgoFx introduction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DrgoFx introduction.
Page 1 of 1