Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luxwarrior714

A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...   A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 pm

*a boy in a black long sleeve shirt, and black and gray camouflage baggy pants is walking around the hill and then up it as he looks around kind of emotionlessly, his hair down covering his left eye while his right blue eye is visible and scanning around*
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...   A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 pm

A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... Alex_pettyfer
Quell Ω Malcolm
Thirteen Ω Athena

In the town where I was born
Lived a man who sailed to sea...

Quell watched as a boy, probably about his age, maybe a little older, walked around Half-Blood hill. He seemed to be lost, although Quell wasn't good at detecting emotions. Quell swore he saw the boy look him straight in the eye before continuing to scan the valley. Quell walked up half-blood hill to Thalia's pine. Leaning himself against the pine tree's rough bark, he turned to the boy. "Do you need help?" He asked.

And he told us of his life
In the land of submarines...
Back to top Go down
Luxwarrior714

PostSubject: Re: A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...   A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

*i look up at to you as my eyes and face show no surprise, i walk and stand in front of you as i look upon you with my one visible eye*....i am looking for....camp-halfblood....my uncle told me to come here and live at this place from now on.....
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...   A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 am

~Remember to use proper grammar (:

"Well you've come to the right place. Do you know what Camp Half Blood is?" Quell asked. "I'm Quell. Do you want me to show you around?." By now the boy probably thought Quell was crazy, the way he was talking.
Back to top Go down
Luxwarrior714

PostSubject: Re: A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...   A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:48 pm

*looks at you for a second then back up the hill* i dont know what it is......so yes...please show me around *you see me slide a military knife back in the holder that is strapped on my wrist hidden in my left sleeve*
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...   A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 am

Quell glanced at the boy. "Do you have anymore stuff? I could take something." He said. "This." Quell spread his hand across the valley. "Is Camp Half Blood. Do you want to take your stuff to your cabin? You'll be staying in that one over there." Quell pointed his finger at the Hermes cabin. "Then again, you'd better watch your stuff. Nothing's safe from those kids."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...   A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new boy is walking up the hill looking kind of emotionless...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: