Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spirit Of Olympus' Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit of Olympus

Spirit of Olympus

Spirit Of Olympus' Character Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Of Olympus' Character   Spirit Of Olympus' Character I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 am

Half-Blood
Name:Grace McDermott
Age/Birthday:I'm 12
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Rose McDermott
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: I grew up in Manhatten. My mom was not rich but not poor. She never liked to talk about the past. My mom died afew years ago. I wasn't with her when it happened. They say she was knocked down by a bus.
Physical Appearance: I've got brown hair with blond highlights. Some people say my eyes are brown. Some people say green. I'm athletic and ready to kick someone's butt.
Personality: I'm loyal but sometimes overconfident. I'll always help in times of distress but when your not watching I can steal nearly everything and get away with it. Sometimes I can talk people into stuff.
I'm fit.
Fatal Flaw: Making Tough Choices under pressure
Pets:______________________________________
Talents: Swordfighting, Thieving, Pranking, Sports I could go on forever but I just don't feel like it.
Weapons: A 3ft Celestial Bronze Sword
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other:
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Of Olympus' Character   Spirit Of Olympus' Character I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Welcome to CHB, btw! Hope you enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Of Olympus' Character   Spirit Of Olympus' Character I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Grace McDermott is Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Of Olympus' Character   Spirit Of Olympus' Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Of Olympus' Character
Page 1 of 1