Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] Empty
PostSubject: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] 23mudtj

NOT ALWAYS LIKE THIS

IT'S A TERRIBLE WEAKNESS IN MY NATURE, IN MY BLOOD

Charlie was a small boy but he was evil at heart. He was the son of Hephaestus and didn't fight for the Titans because he didn't like the vision of the Titans. However this didn't make him any less evil. He fought and killed in dirty ways and nearly none of them where honourable. He had no distinction between good and bad and wrong and right but worst of all is that he is a pyromaniac. Actually, no the worst thing is that he is able to yield and manipulate fire. He's pyrokinetic. A pyromaniac pyrokinetic twelve year old kid with a sword. Whats scarier?
Today Charlie was, once again, training but also using his powers in battle. He had a sword in his hand that wasn't celestrial bronze coloured but cut out of a...shiny black stone with diamond edges but the core inside the sword was made out of celestrial bronze so once he'd sliced up his enemies they'd die instead of heal and keep going. He'd designed and made the sword himself and it was very precious and very very dangerous. He was practising on some moving dummies that had been bespelled by the Children of Hecate. He was making flips and jumping over the dummy attacking it but everytime he touched something with his hand it combusted. The dummy wouldn't die to Charlie switched tactics. He opened his palm and a flame grew. He turned his hand upside down and concentrated. The fire blazed and started leaking onto the floor and forming a circle with Ancient Greek letter forming around it. He smiled a devilish smile. No-one could get through that fire and survive. If they did he'd still easily cut them down.

Last edited by Dean on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

I walked into the Arena, getting ready for my training session. I carried two swords in one hand, and my pack in the other. When I entered the arena I could see there was a kid there already and he was surrounded by large flames. I was taken aback, slightly. I hadnt seen very many people who could do that. The boy looked very younger, even younger than me. I guessed he was about 11 or 12 maybe. He had a look on his face that made me think that he was crazy. I set my pack down on a bench and prepared myself for my training.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:54 pm

(Private topic)
{God, Dean you remember my charater Kenndey Lexis, really strong minded and justful? Yeah, I'd love for her to come here now.}
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 am

(Prince, I gave a link of this as a sample :P You were going to make a thread haha and yes I do remember, revive her for this thread then xD)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 pm

OH, Im really sorry. Ill go make another topic.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] 5121e110
Kennedy Lexis David

Walking stridfully into the arena Lexis studied the place with sharp narrowed silver eyes and a regal like dismissal. Her boot clinked agaisnt the ground in faint pats. Her honey colored hair was tied up in a ponytail and she wore jeans and a tied dyed shirt. She looked like a hard core biker's daughter with the tough expression but spoiled softness. The daughter of Apollo found her a nice spot to train, despite the fact she wasn't alone she hmmed to herself as she reached over her shoulder for the speical arrows, hooking one into her bow and aiming just right she placed the arrow dead into a dummie's heart. She smiled and all ready feeling confindent she hooked two and placed them both in each eye. The girl didn't look more then 13 years old and her expression held a serious tone. Smiling to herself revealed the slightly pointed canines that gave her a even more feirce look depite she was actually a very fair girl just short tempered. Chosing to ignore the boy she tried no to fouce on his ability to control the flames the licked his hands and more so on her on buiness.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:00 pm

NOT ALWAYS LIKE THIS

Charlie heard the small disturbance and change in the Arena and snapped into defensive mode. The fire disappeared and he shifted position facing the possible threat with one arm stretched out and another closer to his face each with flames burning brightly sending off sparks to the floor. He relaxed once he saw it was someone his age but just in case he spoke a protective charm that would snap in motion as soon as a weapon would come close to him. The air around him was dry and warm humming with the magic he'd just spoken to the flames. He felt his word being obeyed as it sliced his back open and took a blood sacrifice, "Hello, who're you?" he asked slowly as he lowered his hands and straightened up.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Kennedy Lexis David

[color=silver] Lexis felt him turn towards her with fire brusting for his hands, not going to deny this fightened her but she tried not to even awknowledge it was a change of expression. Reaching into her bad she grabbed another arrow and shot again at the dummies. She scoffed at the boy with a frown.[color] "I'm just a 12 year old girl. Training. In the training arena, sorry to seem supicious to you." Her tone wasn't spiteful just being smart with him and she sent him a glance with her bright silver colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 am

NOT ALWAYS LIKE THIS

Charlie cocked his head, "Next time I won't react like that, if that person turns out to want me dead I guess I will be," he snarled menacingly annoyed at her cool and sarcastic voice. He stared at her tightly and narrowed his eyes. He didn't like her already. That much was clear from the first time he'd seen her now, especially the way she'd reacted. Okay, he isn't being entirely fair but then again, Charlie never is. He whispered another incantation and he knew the defensive spells had been lifted and had disappeared. All he had left now was a couple of throwing knives in his pocket, his sword and the fire he could conjure in a moments notice between her and him.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Kennedy Lexis David

[color=silver]Her lip twiched into a bare smirk.=violet]"Well, I'm sure that will be intresting, please tell me how it goes when it happens also." Pushing some of her honey colored hair behind her ear she brought out another arrow. She keep her body tilited just to the side so she could see him from the corner of her eyes if he tried to hurt her, she didn't trust him. She keep her guard up but faked her nonchulaunce about it. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]   Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting the Arena ablaze [Colbers]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: