Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} Empty
PostSubject: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm

I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} Tumblr_m11mifglg81r93thfI split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} Order1bali

Celeste fired an arrow at her target. It hit the exact centre, like always. Since Celeste was a Warrior she was predictably good at archery. She was certainly better than she was a hundred years ago. Celeste hadn't even touched a bow before joining the Hunters. Now she used one daily. It was amazing how quickly things could change. Many people thought one hundred years was a lot, but compared to soe Hunters it was nothing. Celeste fired another arrow at her target. It split her first one in two. She sighed. Celeste really hadn't mean to do that, now she was down one arrow. She walked forward and collected her two arrows. When she got back to her spot she noticed someone else had started practicing. The sun was in Celeste's eyes so she couldn't see who it was. "Hello." she said cheerfully.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Anabel clutched the bow, gently firing the arrow. It soared right onto the target, an inch oe two away from the bull's eye. "Drat",she muttered, taking out a new arrow. She saw another girl practicing. "Hi",she replied smiling. "I'm Anabel. Call me Ana, though.",she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 am

I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} Tumblr_m11mifglg81r93thfI split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} Order1bali

Celeste smiled at Anabel. "I know who you are Anabel." she said. "My name's Celeste, in case you've forgotten." Celeste smiled at Anabel. Maybe she didn't know Celeste. But Celeste knew all new Hunters because she liked to know them so she could be friends with them one day.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 pm

"I know who you are, definitely, Celeste. I'm kind of a newbie, I guess. Been here a whole, excellent four years.",Ana said. She smiled at Celeste.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:45 am

"Congratulations!" Celeste said. She fired another arrow into her target. Once again it hit the target's center. "So are you running for Group Leader?" Celeste asked. She herself was. And Celeste liked to encourage leadership.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 am

I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} Rileycopy
|Riley|14|Williams|
// hunter of A R T E M I S \\

Riley took a deep breath before aiming for one of the targets. She let go of the bowstring, letting the silver arrow slice through the air before lodging itself in the target. Riley groaned, realizing that it wasn't a perfect hit. The arrow was a few inches away from the center of the target. As Riley recovered the arrow, she couldn't help but see another huntress fire an arrow at a target a few feet away. Riley's eyes widened as she saw that the arrow hit the bull's eye perfectly. She glanced at the girl, only to notice that she was Celeste. Well, it came as no surprise to Riley now that Celeste had hit the center of the target. After all, Celeste had been a huntress for a hundred years or so. Riley herself had only been a huntress for barely a year. As she walked back up to her place, Riley overheard the conversation between Celeste and Anabel.

"I'm more of a newbie than you are, Ana," Riley said, chuckling as she walked past the two. "Only been here for a year."

Riley stood back in her place and fired the arrow at the same target, but this time she completely missed it. Sighing, Riley half-turned to the two. "And good luck if you're ever running for Group Leader," she offered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:46 pm

"I'm running for Warrior Group Leader." Celeste said. "And I really hope I win. I've never had responsibility before. In my time people were too sexist to think that women could do anything." Celeste frowned slightly as she remembered the idiot men of her time and their violent ways. But she soon cleared the drown away and thought of the Group Leader elections. Celest couldn't wait for the results. She often found herself jigging with excitement.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Ana smiled at Celeste. "I might, but I doubt I'd win. Good luck, though!",she smiled sincerely. She shot an arrow at the target. It landed a little less than a centimeter away from the bull's eye. "Gotta keep working on that",Anabel muttered.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Celeste smiled at Anabel. "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it." Celeste said. "It took me a while to get really good at it." Now Celeste was pretty good at archery. There was always room for improvement. Practice makes perfect after all.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:37 pm

"I guess so.",said Ana. "How'd you get so good? Well, I guess it depends on how long you've been here.",Ana said, grinning. "What group are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 pm

"Well, I have been a Huntress for a century." Celeste admitted. "And I'm in your group, the Warriors." Celeste added. She fired another arrow at the target. Once again it split her other arrow. Celeste scowled. She resisted the urge to start cursing. "Why does that keep happening?" she complained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:06 pm

((foxface, you need to make you post at least four complete sentences and you need to put your commas inside of your quotes.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}   I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I split my arrow...Woops {OPEN to any Hunters}
Page 1 of 1