Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hunger games fan fic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

hunger games fan fic Empty
PostSubject: hunger games fan fic   hunger games fan fic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 am

"It's beautiful," I remark. It was a simple bracelet but at the same time, stunningly elegant. "The beads are bones from the finest bull; the string's durable silk,"Charity stated. I felt bad not being able to describe its full elegance. She said the beads were made of bone, but the embroidery was clearly in silver. This bracelet was worth more then what I would've earned in my life. Of course, now I only had about another month to live. Charity was the mayor's daughter and my life long friend, but never in a million years did I expect something like this from her. "It has 15 beads on it," she finally piped up. "One for each year of your life. There's room for when you leave the arena." "I won't make it out..." I say. Instantly Charity started crying. Just a few moments later and she was threw herself into my arms. "Chris! Don't say that," she chocked throw sobs. " I-I-I don't k-know what I would do without you!" My heart breaks at the thought. I was ready to break down and cry when I realized this would be the last time I saw her. "I'm sorry!" I cry out. "I'm not... I won't..." I needed to put her down gently. We both knew I wasn't leaving the arena. "Five minutes!" The peacekeeper's harsh voice rang in the almost empty room. Charity cleared throat and patted me on the chin. "Don't get teary on me now," she said trying to compose herself. "They'll goggle at you if you cry. You got to keep your head high. Swear you will." "I swear by it." I gave her a farewell kiss on her forehead before she dragged herself out of the room. The loneliness seeps over me. She had a point though. The moment the other tributes found out I had emotions, that was the end of me. "District 10 tributes to train station please." Well, that was the Capitol for you. They didn't even think we deserved a name. I wouldn't even have a name till the hunger games.Then my name would be equivalent for corpse.

I'm open for suggustions. P.S. I'm uncreative so all my book charries are named after me charries form this site
Back to top Go down

hunger games fan fic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: