Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sketching Stallions(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luz

Luz

Sketching Stallions(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sketching Stallions(Open)   Sketching Stallions(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Sketching Stallions(Open) Images23

Lance Atkinson

Lance took a seat against an old maple tree right outside the stables. He pulled his sketch book out of his backpack and a couple dulled down pencils. He started to sketch one of the horses. He started with the neck then the ears. He enjoyed sketching and just plain drawing. Art was his specialty. The horse stomped the ground with a giddy "Neigh!". Lance just smiled and continued to sketch the beautiful stallion.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sketching Stallions(Open)   Sketching Stallions(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:23 am

Sketching Stallions(Open) Abigail
|Abigail|17|Morrigan|
// A T H E N A \\

Abigail was just passing by when she saw a boy sitting by the maple tree. She stopped, seeing that he seemed to be busy sketching something. Abby followed his gaze and realized that he was trying to draw one of the stallions in the stables. Curious, Abby walked up to him from behind and looked over his shoulder. Her eyes widened as she saw his unfinished drawing. She shifted her gaze between the sketch and the horse and realized that the boy had copied it perfectly.

"Wow," Abby mumbled to herself. The boy had a talent for this--that much was obvious. "Amazing strokes."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Luz

Luz

PostSubject: Re: Sketching Stallions(Open)   Sketching Stallions(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Lance jumped a bit, hearing the girl. "Thanks. I'm Lance and who might you be?" Lance finished sketching the mane and the stall the horse was in then, turned back to the girl. She looked about a year old him. He put his midnight-blue lead pencil behind his ear. Maybe he could sketch this girl after. It would be a excellant edition to his collection.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sketching Stallions(Open)   Sketching Stallions(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 am

Abigail's eyes settled on the drawing. She couldn't help it--the sketch was just so good. Lance amazingly captured the stallion to the smallest detail. It must be in his blood, how he could draw so well like that. Abby had tried her hand in drawing, but it wasn't her thing. Some people just had the talent for these things.

"Abigail," Abby said, smiling at him. "Just Abby, if you want. Wow, I must say you have quite the talent for this. My drawing skills are limited to stick figures," she said, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Luz

Luz

PostSubject: Re: Sketching Stallions(Open)   Sketching Stallions(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Lance smiled. "Lance Atkinson, son of Techne. Nice to meet you Abigail." He closed his sketchbook, swearing to continue later. He moved so he was facing her and crossed his legs. He motioned for her to sit down. "So who's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sketching Stallions(Open)   Sketching Stallions(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Abigail sat down beside Lance as she wondered about Techne. It took her a few seconds to remember who the god was--the god of art. Well, if that was the case, then it was no surprise that Lance was good at sketching. She was right in her hunch that it was in his blood. Abigail folded her legs under her as she leaned back against the tree.

"I'm a daughter of Athena," she said simply, smiling back at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Sketching Stallions(Open)   Sketching Stallions(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Alex was walking around the stables, looking at the pegasi, when he saw 2 kids sitting by a maple tree. "Whatcha' doing?" he asked. He sat next to the boy, when he saw the picture that he had drawn. "Oh...my...gods! That is amazing! I can't really do anything like that. I can draw suckish people, but that's about it," Alex said He was jealous. He wished he could draw like that. Then Alex had a blank stare. "I just realized I intruded on ya'll. I feel so mean now. I'm so used to doing that, and I'm just so excited to be here. Sorry to intrude. I'll be going now." Alex ran away, embarassed at what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sketching Stallions(Open)   Sketching Stallions(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sketching Stallions(Open)
Page 1 of 1