Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gracie's Characters (Updated)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gracie's Characters (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Name: Gracie

Age/birthday: 13 Sept. 13 1997

Years in camp: 0 (this is her first year)

God parent: Poseidon

Mortal parent: Jessica Norvolli

Physical appearance: Tall, muscular, slender, sea-green eyes, but not very good at athletics. Is a good long-distance sprinter. Loves to swim, best at back-stroke.

Personality: Fun, but is freaks out whenever near ants or bees. Sarcastic and teasing; she definitely has a temper. Very, very stubborn.

Pets: A blue Doberman Pinscher 2 1/2 yr old female named Saphé.

Weapons: Two swords that turn into a ring she always wears. They're four feet long, silver, & rimmed and streaked with Stygian Ice. The hilt is also silver, with blue sapphires in the pommel and hilt guard. The one she uses with her right hand is called Tidal Wave, the one she uses with her left hand is called Blood Pool.
Talents: Sword-fighting, archery, horse/pegasus-riding, long-distance sprinting, and animals.
Other: Can't draw or create things, hates cleaning up. Would rather swim in the sea than the canoe lake. Is Artemis' Lieutenant Hunter. She is usually condescending towards boys.
Color: Violet

Name: Chloe Vanessa

Age/birthday: 16 January 10 1994

Years in camp: 8 (she joined when she was 8)

God parent: Hermes

Mortal parent: Nancy Vanessa

Physical appearance: Lanky, with shoulder-length brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes, is medium-tanned.

Personality: Jack-of-all-trades type of girl, friendly once you earn her trust, always observant.

Pets: A Peregrin Falcon named Isis

Weapons: Anything on hand, really, but her favorite is a two-foot celestial bronze knife.

Talents: Anything and everything. You name it, she's good at it.

Other: Is shy around new people.

Color: Dark Blue

Name: Summer Johnson

Age/birthday: 12 July 18 1996

Years in camp: 1 (she joined when she was 11)

God parent: Aphrodite

Mortal parent: Jacob Johnson

Physical appearance: Pale, sparkling, wide amber eyes, white-blond hair, delicate, and slender.

Personality: A bit vain, loves to look perfect. She gives amazing tips on make up and loves life

Pets: None.

Weapons: A Stygian Ice, three-foot-long sword.

Talents: Art, Pegasus riding, make-up.

Other: Her mother died right before she joined came.

Color: White

Name: Kallisto (Kalli) Swift

Age/birthday: 18 October 10 1991

Years in camp: 6 (she joined when she was 12)

God parent: Apollo

Mortal parent: Taylor Swift

Physical appearance: Tan, sandy blond hair, blue eyes, amazing archer, fairly tall.

Personality: Sweet, fun, loves healing and singing, never holds a grudge, is lonely and would like a bf.

Pets: Casidy- a white polar bear cub.

Weapons: Her sun-colored bow and arrows that melt onto her clothes and come off when she touches them, (they're invisible- you can't see them very well) and a three-and-a-half foot long celestial bronze sword.

Talents: Archery, canoing, being sympathetic towards the Aphrodite kids, hunting, playing offense on Capture the Flag nights, and singing.

Other:

Color: Orange

Last edited by Gracie on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Nice char!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Tank you tank you. =^^=
Back to top Go down
Meaghan

Meaghan

PostSubject: Re: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Hola, Gracie! I'm Meaghan.
Back to top Go down
Meaghan

Meaghan

PostSubject: Re: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 pm

May I suggest getting an avatar? ;)
They're great! Like mine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Satisfied, Emma? =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Meaghan

Meaghan

PostSubject: Re: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:46 pm

It's Meg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Oh, whoops, sorry, Meg. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gracie's Characters (Updated)   Gracie's Characters (Updated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gracie's Characters (Updated)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: