Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) Empty
PostSubject: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm

The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) Isobel

It was the middle of the night, Isobel Markovic knew it was way past curfew and that was when she would always sneak out and swim. The ocean water was her favorite but the lake did fine when the beach was full of people she didn't want to see during her swim time. She wore her bright neon yellow bikini and her hair tied back in a ponytail. There she sat at the bottom of the ocean floor with an air bubble pulled around her head smiling to herself and watching the fish go by. She sighed gently popping her bubble and pushing up to the top pushing the water from her face with her hand. Freezing she noticed a dark shadow in the end of the beach. Slowly Issy pulled herself out of the water knowing her bikini was definitely glowing in the moonlight. "Who's there!"She yelled coming up the beach and grabbing her sword from her place close to the water.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Zeke was walking along the beach at night. While the sea was never his favorite place, he did like it at night. Peaceful rarely anyone was here. Zeke never had to fear the Harpies, one little Shadow Travel jump and he was miles away. Suddenly he heard someone call out. Tsk, someone's here. He focused on his energy and pulled it away from his eyes otherwise they tended to glow in the dark, and it was never a good color, in the past he was labeled a demon for his eye's night shine. They glowed almost Blood-red.

"Who wants to know?" He called walking up without unsheathing his own sword. All he saw was a yellowish glow as he got closer he realized that the person was a girl and she was wearing a bikini. With that realization Zeke got a bit embarrassed and forgot to keep his energy in check.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Issy breathed in the seawater air like it was a drug before dropping her sword lightly. "Isobel Markovic wants to know."She said boldly squinting into the darkness to see a pair of red eyes. She stared in awe and curiosity. "Who are you?" She asked again grabbing her black cover up and pulling it on carefully making sure her sword was still in hand.

Tossing the long wet ponytail over her shoulder she stood taller making sure all five foot six of her showed. "I mean no harm I was just connecting with my father.."She said trembling now that she was out of the water she was a little cold and thought of putting on her fox teeshirt and yoga pants but deciding against it until she knew she was safe from harm.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Zeke walked a bit closer so she could see him better, after all his night vision was on par with the children of Nyx and Hecate. "Father huh? A child of Poseidon then?" Zeke asked dropping his bag and making a small fire. After that was done he stood to his full six foot two height. "My name is Zeke Enderson, Son of Hades, Nice to meet you." He didn't even bother to hold out his hand, he never did.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Isobel crept closer to him dropping her sword and grabbing her towel drying through her hair and tugging on the pink fox long sleeved shirt and her black yoga pants. "Isobel Markovic daughter of Poseidon but of course you already knew that. I guess you can call me Issy.Thats what my family and close friends call me."She said sitting at the fire but at a distance from him looking at him curiously. "It's nice to meet you Zeke."She said quietly looking at him dead on smiling a little brightly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Zeke stared back at her, trying to get her measure, but for some reason just couldn't pin it down. He let out a short laugh. " 'Nice to meet you' huh? Not many say that to me, at least not after hearing my parentage." Zeke said as he dropped down by the fire. He stared at it hating his life and how most judged him for his father's name alone. Although he looks like what some to imagine a Grim Reaper to look like. Even more so at night when his eye shone that unholy shade of red, though its not like he could help it. "You'll have to forgive me if I don't return the statement. Meetings have never go smoothly for me, ever."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 am

Isobel smiled lightly then. "Parentage means nothing when your father is legend."She said shortly tugging the elastic from her hair she shook her hair out beachy waves of deep brown hair falling to her midsection. She really couldn't care less about lineage after finding out her father was so powerful, She hated the way people looked at her but figured Zeke had it harder seeing how his father was associated with death. "Personally I think everybody has a chance to prove themselves."She shrugged as if this was nothing and scooted closer to the fire a chil setting in her bones from the water earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Zeke slouched "I guess." He mumbled into the fire. There were few who thought that way, even among Demi-gods. He brought his hand up and stared at the skull and cross bone ring, and suppressed a small laugh there are times he loves the ring despite the true meaning behind it. The weird thing about being a child of Hades is that you come to understand what death really is, and its necessity."So why do you swim at night?" Zeke asked for some reason that even he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Before speaking again she pulled out two bottles of coke and tossed one to Zeke, opening hers and taking a long drink she smiled. "it's more peaceful and the only ones to bother me are the fish. Not that I mind... I have isolophobia so being alone kinda freaks me out but nobody bothers me human anyways." She said grinning and taking another gulp of the sugary carbonated drink. She had become extremely good at getting contraband smuggled in for her lately. "And why do you lurk around scaring women?"She said completely joking as she ran her fingers through her hair and watching him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Zeke caught the bottle and looked at it. For most it wasn't something they usually had, but when you could Shadow Travel to the store its easy to get. "Thanks." He mumbled and opened it taking a swig. He stared back at the fire and said, "As for the lurking, that is just a natural part of being a child of Hades. About the scaring part, that is both accidental and just a pathetically stupid amount of fun." Zeke said turning and smiling as the fire light made is red eyes look near demonic. It was a trick he learned early and it came in handy around Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Issy smiled brightly at him before looking curiously at his eyes. "So pretty..."She said quietly, red was one of her favorite colours next to blue. She took a quick drink of her coke then spoke. "Stupidly funny? I could have shot a high powered water bullet at you if I thought you were a dangerous threat!"She said grinning knowing he could have probably dodged when her extremely dangerous and fatal water bullet or other water weapons she had made in the past that did great amounts of damage to the receiver. "Do you come out to the beach often?"She asked wondering if he had passed while she was still at the bottom of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Zeke was stunned at her 'pretty' comment, after all most who saw his eyes like that freaked out and called him a demon. Zeke then shrugged at her next statement. "My night vision is good enough that I would have at least been able to see you were doing something, which is all I really need to see. And besides the people I usually meet are children of Nyx and Hecate, godlings with as good night vision as me. Or better in the case of the Nyx Children." Zeke said, then finished of this coke shoving the bottle into his own shadow leaving it in some land fill.

Zeke stared out at the water this time. "Actually yes. I come quite often, I find that it helps me think some. And of the two remaining Big Three, I like Poseidon more that Zeus." Zeke said staring out at the water as thunder rumbled over head. "Stow it!" Zeke yelled glaring at the sky. He'd never been on Zeus's good side so why start trying now?
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 am

Issy giggled lightly as Zeus attempted to protest against Zeke then looked again at him. "I've never seen you before now...I either must be still down with the fish or already packed up but that's unlikely seeing how I usually stay till almost morning."She said nodding her head and finishing her coke tossing it in her bag. "I haven't decided which other big three I like more."But I think I'll find out. She thought after speaking, Isobel grinned looking back at the ocean then up at the sky then at Zeke, He was a curious figure and Issy wanted to figure this out. "So whats your angle?" SHe asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Zeke shrugged, "If you always come to this spot then there's your reason. I usually wander farther up the beach. There are more rocks, more deep shadows. It feels more like a middle ground you know?" He asked fiddling with his ring again.

Zeke turned his head toward Issy as she as her last question. "Could you be a bit clearer as to the nature of that question?" He was use to people asking him what his motives were. What many people failed to realized is that questions such as that are pointless if someone is out to harm you.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 pm

"No actually I can't I'm always indirect. Your just such a curious person..."She said brushing the dark hair from her vivid blue eyes. "I don't like not having the advantage on people." She said and it was true ever since her mother Alena and Katernia had been killed in their home she had always wanted to know just where everybody came from to make sure she wouldn't get stabbed in the back. Literally. She smiled at Zeke looking in her bag grabbing a bag of chips. She was starving as usual and as soon as she opened the bag of ketchup chips and inhaled her mouth watering as she popped a chip in her mouth chewing it thoughtfully and swallowing. "Want one?" She asked offering him the bag to take one.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm

"That makes to of us." Zeke said as he laid back and gazed at the stars. As she offered the chips he waved them off with out saying anything. Once he thought about it he realized that this was most likely the longest conversation he had with almost anyone without debating whether or not he in fact human. These conversation were fun to Zeke cause he knew he wasn't, and he never argued that he was, he simply argued that fact that he was not a demon as most see him.

"In truth I don't think I have an angle. At least not at this point in time." Zeke said pulling some Doritos out of his bag and shaking them to show why he turn down the chips she had offered him, and began munching with an absent minded look.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Isobel smiled lightly eating another few chips. "No angle? C'mon Zeke everybody has an angle! Even I have an angle, mine is that well."Issy looked puzzled she actually couldn't figure it out herself but knew that she did indeed have one. "Wow I'm blanking but I do have one..but I am a little unpredictable."She said smiling lightly down at him grinning at the fact that he had turned down ketchup chips for Doritos. Issy had always preferred all lays chips over any other brand of potato chip and couldn't understand how anybody liked any other kind.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Zeke let out a sign closing his eyes. "Tell me, what good is having an agenda that involves others if you can never get close enough to deal with them.?" Zeke asked, never taking his eyes off the stars. This is kinda cool, just hanging out with someone who not trying to decide if A crucifix, or Holy water is their best defense. He thought. Zeke had probably been splashed with holy water so much that he began wearing a cross on a necklace to prove he wan't a demon.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Isobel thought for a moment. "Huh. I really don't know, but then again like I said I'm really unpredictable. Or thats what my mom used to say." Issy smiled lightly falling back onto the sand looking at Zeke sideways. She smiled lightly looking back up at the stars. "I think everybody has something they want in life and they would do anything to get it...I'm just not sure yet what i want that I would do anything for."She said seriously sitting up and braiding her hair quickly down her back falling back into the sand with a flomp.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Zeke just laid there eating chips for a while. "As for my 'agenda'. I don't have one because there is nothing that I would do anything for." Zeke said feeling slightly depressed about the fact that he seems to have little to live for.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:53 pm

Issy sat up and turned to him. "You can't be serious..."she said trailing off, even Issy after losing everything she was sure there was one thing she might fight for. "Theres always something Zeke." She said thinking this might be the first time she said his name aloud. She sighed contently looking straight at him realizing she was calm, completely calm. What was this? Issy always had some other feeling conflicting her calmness. Right now she had the ocean behind her and a civil conversation in front of her.It did help that she thought Zeke was cute and didn't even care that he ate doritos.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Zeke closed the bag of chips and stashed them in his bag. "I'm not arguing that, Issy." Zeke said feeling weird addressing some he felt he hardly knew so familiarly. "My argument is that I have not found my own agenda yet. So at the moment I don't have an agenda." He explained feeling kinda tired.When was the last time he slept at night? It was defiantly before he came to camp.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:33 pm

"I didn't say we had to argue it!"She said her calm feeling starting to fade into excitement she loved to argue and maybe she should push an argument, she waited thinking before speaking. "I don't follow an agenda either I don't sleep and when I do its not peaceful, I spent my entire life taking care Katernia my sister and then I came here and I refuse to follow the rules. I try to but hey you can't control water."she said smiling brightly, thats what she considered herself water. Maybe all children of Poseidon did she didn't know or care. Then then yawned quietly it was probably coming closer and closer to dawn and although she barely ever slept unless it was during a class she was supposed to be in she was tired. A first of course for Issy she looked at Zeke. "I need to get going for once sleep is beckoning to me..."She said standing into a crouch. "We should see each other again, so we need to make plans right now."She said looking at him in question. Thinking again knowing he probably wouldn't the one to plans she said. "Tomorrow night at the lake."She said coming closer to him. "I'll see you tomorrow night." She said hoping she would see him there. On impulse she kissed his cheek and stood fully grabbing her bag and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Zeke just sat there for a bit, a look of total astonishment on his face. "What the..." he trailed off staring at where she had been. Tomorrow at the Lake huh? he thought standing.

It was weird for him, most people avoided contact with him. As Death was a contiguous disease, and they would catch it by being around him. But this girl just about his age if not younger, was almost relaxed around him, then made plans to see him again, and then kissed his check. "Okay," he muttered, "You got my attention." As those words left his mouth, Zeke heard Harpies fly straight at him. He turned and grabbed his bag all in one smooth motion, after all being a person who is nocturnal you learn how to deal with Harpies. He bolted to a Rocky area and jumped headlong into the first true shadow he could.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Issy was already halfway down the beach hearing the harpies she took off running and made it back to the cabin out of breath. "Tomorrow at the lake.."She said smiling and going into her room and changing for bed dropping into bed she smiled again. "The lake tomorrow night.."She drifted off dreaming of red eyes and dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)   The meeting of water and darkness(Dave) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting of water and darkness(Dave)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: