Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out in the library (Dave!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Hanging out in the library (Dave!) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Leeland sat curled in an armchair in the library. She smiled looking through the book titled in Greek 'A midsummer nights dream.' She had just finished the book in all reality and wished that everything could always work out in the end. She turned the end page and stood going back and putting the book away before going to grab some novel that might intrest her for the next while seeing as she had nothing better to do. Leah looked around briefly before picking up the adventures of Sherlock Holmes. "Oh Sherlock do entertain me."She said to herself moving back to her chair.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Lycus was wandering around the library, Cyrus was browsing for books. As he wandered Lycus saw the Apollo girl that he met in the forest, by the creek, although she was on the other side of a bookshelf. He saw that she had a book and had just sat down. He mumbled a few quick and quiet works, and made the words float you and dance around. This didn't hurt the book any it was just a fun trick.

He had the letters spell out, 'So we meet again in a silent forest. As a child of the night I welcome you, child of the day to the hours of twilight.'
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Leeland jumped as the words jumped around the page forming words. She looked around startled. "Child of the night.."she whispered to herself thinking. "Oh!" She whispered as if a light went off in her head she smiled lightly. "Twilight.."She sighed contently looking around again for Lycus's face not seeing it she sighed turning back to her book wondering if she should take off now.She shook her head lightly moving her hair from her face and reading some Sherlock happily still wondering if Lycus was here.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Lycus smirked and choked down a laugh. He made words float out from random books from the isle he was in and the wrote out, 'Come now, I hardly thought yo would give up that easily. I mean you seemed pretty stubborn in the Leafy Forest, is the Forest of Pages so different?'

Lycus walked around the isles and dropped in to a near hers. He pointed at words floating and asked "So?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Leah turned quickly looking again her blonde hair whipping behind her. She smiled brightly looking at him with her flashy smile. "Stubborn I am!" She said walking up to him. "And hi to you too Lycus."She said crouching in front of him. "Cute trick you scared me though I thought I was going crazy first."She said laughing quietly remembering where she was.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Lycus put on his best mischievousness grin. "Then my work here is complete." he said stretching out into a more lounging like position. "So, O Child of the Day, what brings you into the darkness of the Paper Forest?" Lycus asked feeling oddly poetic when surrounded by the Old language.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Leeland smiled brighter giggling. "Well child of the night I am drawn here by the literature of the ages."She said sitting back into a chair looking at him curiously. "I haven't seen you since the creek, thought maybe you'd lost intrest." She said winking and brushing her hair over her shoulder. "But I will take you up on that proposition I do love the creek. Shall I bring scout as a guard dog?" She asked giggling and looking around. "May I ask where your other half is today?" Leah was curious knowing Lycus went nowhere without Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Lycus closed his eyes for a second. "Browsing somewhere in the, thirteenth century. Shall I inform him that you wish a formal introduction?" Cyrus already knew, just as Lycus knew that Cyrus was looking at an adventure book that had Merlin as the main character. "After he may like some titles in this area so it's not like it would be a wasted trip." In many ways Lycus missed the simple and sunny days of the past and Leeh seemed to radiate that same feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Leah smiled brightly loving the adventure aisles. "Yes you should, I would really like a formal introduction where he doesn't seem to hate me." Leah could pick up vibes and she really did believe that Lycus' twin brother Cyrus hated her. She smiled a bit brighter and stood looking for another book. She turned looking over her shoulder briefly at Lycus before turning again nervously. She picked up a silly book that she didn't even know the title to and sat again opening it and looking over at Lycus sneakily grinning.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Lycus leaned back and closed his eyes once again. With in moments Cyrus walked around the isles and stood behind Lycus. "I would like to apologies for our prior meeting, you had caught me out my usual 'forest'." He said playing off Lycus's earlier jokes. "As for the introduction, My name is Cyrus Amyntas, a Child of Night and Magic. A Son of Hecate." All of this he said with a courtly bow. The faint light turning his near silver hair almost golden.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Leah looked up from her book smilng. "Nice to meet you Cyrus I am Leeland Summers daughter of the day and sun...Well Apollo if you wanna get technical."She smiled brightly and giggling. Returning to her book she kept taking side along glances at Lycus and Cyrus. "So you don't hate me right?" She asked Cyrus needing to get that out in the open she felt like it was necessary to know.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Cyrus and Lycus both smiled, although only Cyrus answered. "No, I do not hate you. During our first meeting I was grumpy due to location, time, and environment. So I do not hate at all. Thought if you don't mind my asking, what kind of books do you like?" He asked trying to clear the air between them. Lycus sighed as the subject shifted to books, until Cyrus dropped a fantasy book in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Leeland smiled brightly at the mention of books. "Anything from shakespeare to Sherlock to Trueblood to Ultimate Avengers." She said nodding that covered most of them. She looked at Lycus smiling knowing he wasn't one for staying inside and reading. Leah loved both, staying inside and reading and running around outside in training. "And you Cyrus?" She asked peeking another look at Lycus and smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Both of the twins laughed and answered in unison, "A range far to broad to name." "But mostly fantasy and books of magic. Although the only books I hate are things such as Romance. It-" "Its just the product of people to scared to try and find true love because they know the real world never works that way! Lycus said finishing Cyrus's thought. "He hates when people resort to book for something they can't do on their own, except when it comes to fantasy, considering that would be physicality impossible Lycus finished waving the book in his hands to prove his point.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Leah laughed musically running her fingers though her hair and looking at the book in her hands. 'The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer.' Another classic she discovered putting it back. "I like classics but lately I've been reading more about myths and such."She said nodding and grabbing a book on Egyptian myths. Sitting in the chair with a plop she smiled and looked at Lycus. "Twilight?" She asked suddenly smiling and pulling herself within the chair happily.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:35 pm

"NO!" They both snapped. "One, its a romance." "Two, its a romance." "And three, VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!!" Both finished in a unified half yell that still managed to be quiet. Both were fans of Vampire and Werewolf books. To them the idea of a "sparkling vampire" was sacrilegious. "We both saw the movies, the only redeeming thing are the Spirit Wolves." Lycus said
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Leah laughed outright not bothering to hush due to the fact that this had turned into a silent laugh quickly. She shook her head." No! i'll see you at twilight!" she said quietly giggling even more and looking at Lycus as she spoke. " I was always more of a trublood fan at least those vampires are real. I love the wolfs and fae too in those books." She said standing and grabbing the one she was reading now called 'Dead in the family.' She smiled brightly opening it up to her current chapter and skimming through it sending side along glancea at Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Instant understanding came to Cyrus and not just about twilight. Cyrus decided that this would be a very good time to be else where. He quickly mumbled a few words and waited as a book appeared in his hands. He dropped the book on Lycus's lap. The title read 'Dating for Dummies'. OOC: Nev can't see the title.
BIC:Cyrus turned to Leah and said, "It was a pleasure to meet you formally and to clear the disdainful air that was cause by our prior meeting." And with that he left.

Lycus looked at the book for a second the started laughing because he suddenly noticed why Cyrus almost threw at him. Cyrus loved to give his brother messages through books. This message was 'You idiot, she likes you now ask her out before I do it for you.' Lycus stood and walked closer to Leah. "Wanna get outta here and head to the stream while we still got a bit of day-light to burn?" Lycus asked holding a hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Leah smiled lightly at Cyrus nodding. "A pleasure to meet you also!"She sad brightly brushing blonde hair from her eyes again. She watched as Cyrus dropped a book in Lycus' lap and watched him walk away smiling at Lycus and standing. "That sounds wonderful!" She said putting her book into her bag and taking his hand squeezing it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the library (Dave!)   Hanging out in the library (Dave!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in the library (Dave!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: