Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie)   Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) Jace+Alexander3

Jace walked into the clearing leading to the lake. Breathing in the crisp air he smiled. He wore his armor and a sword in hand.You never knew in these parts of the forest, walking to the edge of the creek he removed his shoes and stuck his feet in the creek sighing as the cool water washed over them. He hadn't been out in a while due to the fact that his wife Tyla was expecting a child and he hated leaving her alone. He hummed quietly to himself washing the water over his feet happily looking around.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie)   Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) 316w9ok
Juliet Sims

Juliet wandered out to the lake. It was nice that day, not so cold it was unbearable, and not so hot that she was sweating in the instant that she stepped outside. She smiled slightly. She saw someone standing in the lake, normally she would leave, but she was in a small social mood, so she went up to him. "Erm.. Hi. Isn't the water cold?" she asked raising an eyebrow towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie)   Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Jace smiled up at her. "Nah! Just a little cool is all." He said smiling and motioning for her to sit. "Jace Alexander son of Athena nice to meet you."He had never met this blonde before and wondered if she was a new camper or if he was just antisocial. He brushed his hand through his hair gently swishing his feet around in the water.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie)   Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) 2d105tf
Juliet Sims

"Juliet Sims." She answered, "Daughter of Hermes." She raised an eyebrow, sitting next to him. "A little.. right." she smiled slightly. Was he new? She hadn't ever seen him, but of course.. it was quite normal for her not to know someone, she didn't talk much to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie)   Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hanging out this afternoon! (Essie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: