Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Happy Birthday, Angel!

Go down 
+4
Kol Mikaelson
Angel
Skye
Crispy Bacon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Happy Birthday, Angel! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:00 am

Happy Birthday, Angel! Happy_birthday

I don't even know where to begin with this.

Well, first and foremost, happy birthday, Angel! 18 years old -- officially an adult! What a milestone! Congrats for making it this far. EIGHTEEN YEARS, YOU GO, GLEN COCO.
And because this is such a special day, we put together this topic for you (so basically, I totally stole your idea, and pretty much the same exact format of the topic MUAHAHAHA).

From Crispy Bacon
Quote :
Angel, I can't even begin to describe how much you mean to me and what an inspiration you have been to be throughout the entire time that I've known you. You're probably one of my oldest friends on here and your friendship just means so much to me. Everyday, you do something incredible and you just never cease to amaze me. I MEAN, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLY/FAIR FOR ONE PERSON TO BE SO TALENTED, FUNNY, BEAUTIFUL, KIND, PATIENT, IMAGINATIVE, HARD WORKING, AND JUST GENERALLY AWESOME? WHY, GOD, WHY?

Anyway, yeah, I just want to wish you a happy birthday. YOU'RE FANTASTIC. AND I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS JUST AS FANTASTIC AS YOU ARE.

From Selene
Rue♥ wrote:
Angel, you've always been there for me and helped me when I needed you. I know there have been some rough times between us, but it's okay now. I really like your detailed characters and enjoy RPing with you. Don't leave us until... never. :D

only an angel like you deserves hugs.

Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_lz4v7uD4JL1r8nzg0o1_250
Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_lz4v7uD4JL1r8nzg0o2_250
Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_lwznscRwow1qcfjva
Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_lqi91xwVSo1qle6h7
Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_lvtglvd0Hx1r5az58o1_500

and this last one is special :D
Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_lqq07rDzVO1qegw8v
and this one
Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_m0jf4tgllF1rpt7eao1_250
Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_m0hy89q1zw1rpt7eao1_400

From Kendall
kendall wrote:
angel dear-

I look up to you so much, you've inspired me greatly (: You're an awesome admin. love you (platonically, and in a friend way)

-kendall

From Rach
Mockingjay! wrote:
Dear Angel,

Happy Birthday my beloved twin! I can write a whole story about how much you mean to me, but then I'd be writing a story. So, I'll keep it as short as possible for your sake~

I remember the day when I first logged on here. I met amazing people quickly, but you were the one that stood out to me the most. (NO OFFENSE TO MY OTHER FELLOW CAMPERS.) There was something about you, I think it was how everyone seemed to admire you in a way, and I definitely did. I remember over the summer when you first said you considered me as a friend. Oh man, I jumped for joy. xD Then I really got to know you, and I knew that you were going to impact my life, one way or another. And you have. As of this moment, you are my closest friend, and the sister I honestly wish I could have. It's crazy how much we have in common! Even Melissa knows how much you mean to me. You're the greatest person I have met to date and the greatest friend/ older twin that I could have ever asked for. When I text you when something's wrong, you're always there, and it's great, because you and two other people are the only people I can fully explain my problems to. I never ever ever EVER, want to lose touch with you. Once again, just thank you, for being my friend. Even better, my twin!

Happy Birthday, Angel.

Love,

Rachel.

Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_m0jcez4R1N1qjviqbo1_400
lolsorryihadto.

Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_lo0wgdOFrh1qhl0g8o1_500

From Moon
Moon wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY ANGEL-FACE!
Wow Angel, you're getting so old :P. You are a really amazing person. You are always there to lend a hand to those who need help on the forum, as well as giving them great advice. You have helped me, by answering some questions here and there. I love that you will stop and fully answer them. I also think you are an amazing drawer! I remember seeing some of your work on the Chatbot, and Angel, you have a gift.

Let your birthday be a celebration of your lovelty gifts, friends, family (here and not), of your intense awesomeness!!!! Okay, that's in.... I just threw out all my creative words for the day. Have a great day Angel!

<3
Moon

From GreekGirl
Quote :
Dear Angel,
I SPELLED YOUR NAME RIGHT. YES. anyway, I hope you have a great birthday you admin. YES. CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY. CELBRATE IT. EAT CAKE. LOTS OF IT TOO. AND SPEND ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY MONEY. loldontdothat. I hope you have a great birthday though! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL.

-Greek

From Sammeh
Sammeh wrote:
Angel has been a helpful admin since I joined. I've never seen her lose her temper (even though she probably has sometime lawlz), and her attitude has always been, let us be friends and we shall be in each other's hand of friendship until the end of time, where we will die holding hands! Or ya know, she could just be friendly xD. So, all in all, I guess what I'm trying to say is...

Happy Birthday, Angel! Happy-birthday-20

lawlz 8D

From Dem
Mrs. Styles/Hutcherson wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGEL! OLIVE YOU AS MUCH AS MY DOG LOVES TO EAT MY BIRDS! *which is a lot* and you must know that we appreciate every SINGLE thing you do for us... like breathe and... stuffs. You're an amazing person and I hope you have the bestest estest day ever!

-Love, Dem because Dem loves 'ya and yea. xD

From Banana
Banana wrote:
Hi Angel!

I just want to greet you a Happy Birthday! Thank you for being the smart, responsible person you are. In short, thank you for being awesome. Thank you for being you! I wish you a lot more birthdays to come! I hope you'll acheive whatever you wish in the future. Take care always!
~Banana

P.S. Sorry it's short! I'm going on my last tests for the year this week. >.<

From Dan
Dan wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGEL!

Angel,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an AMAZINGGG day and have fun!!! Since you’re turning 18, here are 18 things that describe you through my eyes:

1. An AMAZING wife
2. A spectacular leader
3. A fantastic admin
4. My PHOTOSHOP buddy!!
5. One of my best friends online that I have ever met 8D
6. The person I’m so excited to see online after I’ve been away
7. A phenomenal listener
8. Hilarious
9. Amazing
10. Caring
11. Kind
12. Considerate
13. The best wife I could ever ask for
14. Sympathetic
15. Extraordinary
16. Respectful
17. Fun to be around (I was going to put “good” just to see how you would react but I didn’t LOL)
18. SUPERDUPERAMAZINGLYAWESOMEANDTHEBESTWIFEICOULDEVERASKFORANDANAMAZINGFRIENDANDEVERYOTHERAMAZINGADJECTIVEANYONECOULDEVEREVENPOSSIBLYTHINKOF 8D

Everything that I have said above is true in more ways than one, and everyone on the site loves you too. 8D You keep a level head, are extremely respectful of others’ feelings, and are one of the best people I have met and gotten to know through the Internet. You are an amazing friend and coadmin, and I love having you around. You’re there to talk to when things get rough, and are always bright-eyed and bushy-tailed even when things look bad (lolisaidbrighteyedandbushytailed.) You are a great person and everyone on the site appreciates you being around. You are extremely kind and generous and the best wife I could ever ask for. I know that I’m not around as often as I’d like to be, but I always light up when I come on and see that you’re online. I hope you have an amazing birthday, and that you are absolutely SHOWERED with presents. Here is a virtual cake that I “made” you (by which I mean I copied and pasted, but shhh) and I hope you like it. 8D
Happy Birthday, Angel! Nvzgb7
I was going to get you Angel Food Cake but that seemed to cheesy. xD

HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY, ANGEL!!

From Skye
Skye wrote:
Dearest Angel,

Words cannot really describe how much you have influenced me. You're like the big sister that I never had, but I wish I did. (Big brothers are typically the troublemakers, buaha.) But in all seriousness, I really do think you are one of the most influential people on Camp Half-Blood. You have helped the site, and the site is something that has definitely changed my life for the better. I know that a lot of people could say the same.
Although we're not very close, I do consider you one of my really great friends. I'm not kidding when I randomly tell you you're a gift from Olympus, or you're amazing, or you're a flawless human being, or you're face is very pretty. I'm being truthful. I really hope that your "journey into adulthood" is fantastic! Just please don't get arrested.
I LOVE YOU ANFEL DEAR! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_lzm31jMRgG1ql201ao1_500

Love, Skye.

PS. Please enjoy this Martin Freeman gif:

Solar Storm wrote:
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL ) > Happy Birthday, Angel! 65r59t

Love, Nico Sniggle

PNG SAVING IS EVIL.
I will clean this up for you next birthday /shot

UH, ANYWAY, HAPPY DAY OF BIRTHING. MAY ALL THE CAKE BE YOURS TO SHARE WITH ME WHEN WE CROSS PATHS TO COLLEGE. /HIGHFIVE

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 am

ANGEL BABY I LOVE YOU!~ <3

(See my avatar for proof.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 am

:'DDDD I LOVE YOU GUYS! CRISPY, even though this is actually the exact layout, YOU RE-EXECUTED THE BIRTHDAY TOPIC BEAUTIFULLY! <3

You guys really are fantastic, every single one of you. You have all made my horrible days bright when I click "Log In" on the chatbox. I come on everyday not because I actually have time (this replaces homework), but because I love you all so much. I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for this site and every single member of it impacting me in such a way that I can not describe. The online friendships I have formed here on CHB are closer than some of my face-to-face friendships. If I was able to swap out some of those friends for all of you, I would do so in a heartbeat. I've decided, despite the fact that I will be leaving for college, I am going to keep in contact with all of you. Friendships like this aren't the kind that you can just let fade away. You guys are all so amazing. Thank you all so much! *group glomps*
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 am

Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279

Happy Birthday, Angel! Thumbnail

Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279 Happy Birthday, Angel! 2496663279

HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am

Angel. Oh god if I could I would lock you screen to this site so you could never leave us.

I can't belive your 18 now. Your getting so grown up! Before we know it you'll be flying of to some spazy collage! *Does over dramatic voice*

It's been nearly 18 months or so since you joined. You've really changed this place, in fact this place wouldn't be anything compared to what it is without you. Yes, you with the clipped wings.

Do you know how amazingly speical you are?!

As you see you mean the world to us here and I would love to be swapped into your school weather you wanted me or not.

You are so adored you must feel like a queen or something. You should be your responable and strong. You can hold your ground and handle things nearly perfectly. Did I metion you had some royally butt kicking art skills?

No? Well you do!

I'm not even going to start on how great of a friend you are, or your roleplays because I'll probably never finish so now I must bid you farewell and I will ramble to you more later.

Happy Birthday you overloved winged admin. Love Colby

"My Mom told me angels are in Heaven, so why is she on Earth?"~Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm

HAPPY BIRFDAY ANGEL!

Happy Birthday, Angel! Images13
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Happy Birthday, Angel! Tumblr_m0bxdlkwJj1qbumrto1_500

you're fat.

LMAO JUST KIDDING. HAY I LOVE YOU. YOU'RE HOT AND STUFF. AND YOU'RE SUPER COOL. AND STUFF. AND YOU SMELL NICE. LIKE ROSES AND STUFF. lolyoureinvitedtomywedding

Please enjoy this assortment of gifs. I was going to PM this to you and then I saw that SELENE STOLE MY IDEA (unintentionally) AND I GOT DISTRACTED. so here they are before I forget again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELHAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL
Wow. 18 already. Anyway, have a wonderful birthday!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Angel!   Happy Birthday, Angel! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Angel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: